Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 26, 2019 9:52 PM

Sep 2018
HAHAHAH this really exist? I don't do any ritual or what, just watch it and finished it or put on hold then end.
Jul 27, 2019 9:49 AM

Nov 2016
I just watch whatever I feel like at the time, generally avoiding seasonal stuff until it's finished airing unless it's something I'm super interested in/care about already. Once I start something I try to finish it before starting something else, tho sometimes I have a strong urge to start something that's been on my mind for a while. I try not to watch more than 20 things at once, otherwise I get overwhelmed and don't know what to choose.
currently: doing my best!

Jul 27, 2019 9:55 AM

Jan 2018
beat
eat
repeat

chaaaaaaaaracter limit
ええ、私はそこにいてそれをやった

Jul 27, 2019 10:05 AM
Feb 2018
after sacrificing the goat to the anime tiddies i click play and eat my taytos
Jul 27, 2019 10:06 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
not much.

I usually pre-gather bunch of Anime because my internet is shit. Sometimes I pick roughly 10-20 Anime with random.org ..sometimes I feel like watching specific genres or themes, so then I handpick 10-20 or so.

Once Anime has gathered.. I sit down on my comfy chair. And start watching. If good, I end up binge watching a lot. If somewhat average or not as interesting,but not boring enough to drop. I watch few episodes daily. If too boring/bad, I drop.

Once I've watched most stuff of my current "anime batch" .. I start prepping for the next batch.

Once get burnout. I watch for few weeks/months Youtube or western movies/series. Or play more games etc... alternate basically.

Then go back to Anime.
Jul 27, 2019 10:11 AM

Sep 2018
adorable how everyone has nice little set rituals because the anime i choose to watch and when i watch it is always decided completely on a whim randomly
Jul 27, 2019 10:29 AM

May 2018
GlennMagusHarvey said:
ComboSmooth said:
1. find goat
2. sacrifice goat
3. use blood of goat to mark face
4. watch justice league unlimited
5. watch anime

with this method, i cum every time. something about action boys fighting adults always gets me hard.
I don't have goats, but there are iguanas nearby. Does it have to be a goat?

Ram bones kind of work for me (at least we have some "so bad it's good" anime every season) but I think blood would ruin the effect...and would smell.

You can try with iguana bones (if the iguana is on of your your spiritual animal). By the way Justice League Unlimited can give you some hype even only by watching the OP.
Jul 27, 2019 10:35 AM
Mar 2019
GlennMagusHarvey said:
ComboSmooth said:
1. find goat
2. sacrifice goat
3. use blood of goat to mark face
4. watch justice league unlimited
5. watch anime

with this method, i cum every time. something about action boys fighting adults always gets me hard.
I don't have goats, but there are iguanas nearby. Does it have to be a goat?

Alternatively I use the corpses of whoever is too noisy and annoys me, works like a charm.
Jul 30, 2019 9:33 PM

May 2018
Just watch the anime in 2x speed, it is fun.

Jul 30, 2019 9:41 PM
Jun 2016
At uni i share what i download and people share what they download with me. Because of this i have a lot of sub and dub anime to watch. I would watch either (although prefer sub) however when I am home, sometimes i dual playing a game and watching anime using two monitors (but then its exclusively dub). Usually not home though, because I board.
Aug 17, 2019 5:30 PM
Feb 2019
Download few episodes, get some snacks, lying on my bed,and start the journey
Ps,always finish the snacks after two or three minutes😔
Sep 16, 2019 11:34 PM

Sep 2009
I have no rituals, just watch whenever I like...
Sep 16, 2019 11:42 PM

Aug 2019
There's some cool rituals here but if you really want to establish your self a pesudo religion here and go down in history start tying in human sacrifice themed by your currently watching anime.
Nov 28, 2019 10:50 PM
Aug 2018
I just try whatever I find in my recommendation box but If I don't have anything else to watch I just look up animes I liked then see the recommendations on that one.
Apr 9, 2020 12:48 AM
Aug 2018
[UPDATED]
I choose a list of animes that looks/sounds appealing to me (can go up to 10 for the day).

1) I usually open up the anime site next to the site I'm watching so I can keep track of the eps.
2) I look for the animes that have dub options because I like to watch mostly not read.
3) If I do not like it I drop it immediately.
4) If I do like it then I enjoy talking about it with people online a lot.
5) Fully watch and see If I liked it enough to rewatch it in a few months later since I have short memory loss.
Apr 9, 2020 1:06 AM

Oct 2018
I watch whatever I’m in the mood for whenever I want. Freedom is a nice feeling

Apr 9, 2020 1:37 AM

Dec 2014
I pick an anime from my PTW list and then watch it. If after a couple of episodes I don't like I will drop it and watch something else or I will continue to watch it. Then once completed or once i have watched a few episodes I will move it to my watching list or delete it from my list if I am not going to continue it. Pretty simple really.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What's the craziest plot twist you've ever come across in an anime?

Nanami0007 - Today

18 by Toooooooooohru »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you see there being another Ecchi Anime as critically acclaimed as Mushoku Tensei in the future?

Dragevard - 2 hours ago

9 by MogKnight »»
6 minutes ago

» Why are modern anime fights so awful?

_Nette_ - 46 minutes ago

3 by TRC_Randy »»
8 minutes ago

» Disney Japan Executive Promises to Censor Anime

rohan121 - 1 hour ago

12 by DoctorWasabi »»
9 minutes ago

» Best Orange-hair guy in anime

RedTea33 - 2 hours ago

3 by Toooooooooohru »»
29 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.