Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 1, 2019 3:01 PM

Oct 2010
I would do many funny things which some people would consider bad, evil and degenerate.
Aug 1, 2019 5:00 PM

May 2019
Basically the same as the user above. And also for stop in a fight and give in my oppenent a nice kick and change so that I could win quickly.
Aug 1, 2019 8:51 PM

Feb 2008
Sleep, Try to get some writing done while I have some peace and quiet, Catch up on some anime that i haven't had time to do in MONTHS ;; , Slap my bf's butt, go into a store and eat some food, study up on some things that I never got to learn cause im a dumbass dropout (stay in school kids)

I think that's it
Aug 2, 2019 12:48 AM

Nov 2012
If I could actually move around and do things while also not ageing then I would stop time until I learn the secretes of our world. Then blackmail the worlds governments to do my bidding, luckily i'm a just person so the world would become a better place in a blink of the eye.
Aug 3, 2019 9:22 AM

Mar 2012
1. Take away everything from my bitchy sister.
2. Sleep, I don't get enough of it because of my current work schedule
3. Go for a stroll outside the office when I'm mentally tired of staring at the computer screen being in that closed office room with no windows.
Aug 3, 2019 10:10 AM

Jan 2018
Sleep and exercise. These two takes a significant amount of time where I can do other things. Freeze time so that I have time to be here as well.
Aug 3, 2019 11:07 AM

Mar 2012
Lux_Lucis said:

OT: Make an ice cream out of it. Imagine ice cream that tastes like time. Mmm :>

Maou_heika said:
1. Take away everything from my bitchy sister.
2. Sleep, I don't get enough of it because of my current work schedule
3. Go for a stroll outside the office when I'm mentally tired of staring at the computer screen being in that closed office room with no windows.

What is your sister some kind of monster that it would require cosmic-level superpower to take her shit?
Post pics and data on sister. I bet a well coordinated hit team can solve the problem.

And why no windows?
We don't live together, she'll call the cops on me if I go to her apartment, also my parents would beat me up. Would be amusing if some of her things go missing and no one has a clue about it.

As for no windows, only the CEO knows why he chose such an office.
Aug 3, 2019 11:51 AM

Mar 2012
Lux_Lucis said:
Maou_heika said:
We don't live together, she'll call the cops on me if I go to her apartment, also my parents would beat me up. Would be amusing if some of her things go missing and no one has a clue about it.

As for no windows, only the CEO knows why he chose such an office.

That’s why you don’t just ‘go’ there.
I mean there are online guides like B&E for Dummies.
*B&E = breaking and entering.

Fuck having fresh air, a nice view and hearing birds and sounds of revelry. Maximum efficiency is achieved when your slaves are caged-in :>
Send my outmost admiration to your CEO.
Nah, I don't want to go to jail so I won't do anything where there is even the slightest possibility of getting caught.

I'll convey your admiration to him after I find a new job
Aug 3, 2019 12:00 PM

Feb 2010
walk around cities like this

because why not
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Aug 3, 2019 12:13 PM

Jan 2018
I would literally make it possible to "live in the moment".
ええ、私はそこにいてそれをやった

Aug 3, 2019 1:38 PM

Feb 2016
pull everyone's pants down.
then put all guys TIP2TIP
“The world is full of nice people. If you can't find one, be one.”
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Aug 3, 2019 1:59 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Do you celebrate your Birthday

ST63LTH - May 7

47 by LoveYourSmile »»
56 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you guys actually read the comments on the threads here

tsukareru - 4 hours ago

14 by deg »»
57 minutes ago

» is 200k the limit?

YukiTheAlmighty - 7 hours ago

4 by Rhae »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » banality of evil and milgram experiment

deg - May 9

27 by deg »»
3 hours ago

» What if you saw God in heaven? ( 1 2 )

-Usagi - Feb 3, 2016

67 by Serafos »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.