Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Post New Reply
Jul 16, 5:18 AM

Jul 16, 6:11 AM

The only thing I can think of rn is whenever I saw a beautiful view, I’d freeze time and look at it for longer
I’m sure there are better ideas out there lol

Jul 16, 8:02 AM

Sleep. Not enough hours in the day or characters in this sentence.

Jul 16, 8:14 AM

Abuse it to get what I want and destroy what I hate.

Jul 16, 8:25 AM

Something something something Nighthawk.

Yeah, I can't think of anything else.

Jul 16, 8:29 AM
美乃滋

i would pick up a weird haired french guy walking up stairs toward me and carry him all the way down to the bottom

Jul 16, 8:38 AM

i'd take all my crayons and doodles on the buildings coz seriously, there is a lack of colours around here.

Because the world is so cruel
Intuition is the only clue
"Oh, well, well, life is a journey"
That's what he said

Jul 16, 10:44 AM

Probably just take the piss out of people. I guess it'd be good for cooking, so if you notice something burning there's no time delay to you taking it out of the oven.

Jul 16, 10:53 AM
Mahou Shoujo

I'd admittedly be tempted to use it to steal stuff from Burberry or Jimmy Choo. >_>

Jul 16, 4:57 PM

Nothing. You can't do anything because time is frozen.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.

Jul 16, 5:07 PM

This quæstion is why super speed is one of the most underrated super powers that is hardly ever properly utilized because it's too powerful.

The faster one's super speed the more it effectively approaches an ability to stop time. If one can stop time one has all the time in the world to beat any foe; so necessary even by throwing enough cottons at him that he die.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell

Jul 16, 5:15 PM
Meme Master

Finally thwart Homura's relentless advances...

Jul 16, 5:20 PM

This is the plot of so much hentai.

Would be extremely useful assuming you don't also freeze and break time.

Jul 16, 5:25 PM

Probably get more sleep

Or punch kakyoin in the gut

Jul 16, 5:36 PM

Steal, cheat, sleep, think more about important decisions... a lot of things

I just hope I wouldn't age during that time if I was ever gifted such a power.

Jul 16, 5:38 PM

I would act like DIO for some time just to Fuck with my Friends but then I would just use it for practical stuff

Doing Finish or Fail
To Clear up my On Hold List
and fill it again :p

Jul 16, 5:48 PM

Sphinxter said:
This quæstion is why super speed is one of the most underrated super powers that is hardly ever properly utilized because it's too powerful.

The faster one's super speed the more it effectively approaches an ability to stop time. If one can stop time one has all the time in the world to beat any foe; so necessary even by throwing enough cottons at him that he die.
Depends on the extent we adhere to physics. Assuming as a part of the power the person's body would be able to withstand any speed he travels. I'll even throw in the ability to react at any speed as a freebie, since traveling at the speed of light doesn't mean you can think at the speed of light.

How about the ability to slow down after you've been traveling at some speed? Since you're essentially pushing the air in front of you outward when you move, traveling at high speeds will also cause unavoidable damage to your surroundings. It would also be LOUD. Due to your light weight, at some point you might reach terminal velocity due to air resistance. Any attempt to go faster might cause you to sidestep uncontrollable (think dropping a piece of paper), or cause shockwaves when the air collapses into itself when you go fast enough.

That means you can't, for example, use super speed to rob a bank, without obliterating the bank and all the money.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.

Jul 16, 5:55 PM

If its anything like Dio's stand from JBA - I would just mess with people like if someone was jogging around the park, I'll stop time, carry that person a few paces back.

Jul 16, 5:58 PM

I'd steal, sleep, and do last minute things.

On the other hand, Taking down an entire military would be easy. You could just stop time and kill everyone. You could sneak into high profile places or chill in someones mansion for a while.

Afloo said:
I would act like DIO for some time just to Fuck with my Friends but then I would just use it for practical stuff

Best answer to be honest.

“All human wisdom is contained in these two words - Wait and Hope”
-Alexander Dumas

Jul 16, 6:21 PM

I would prevent crimes or escape from troubles

You Can Not Build The World With Beauty!
You Need Brain And Muscle!

Oh, Seriously?

Then You Can Not Destroy The World With Beauty!
Instead, You Need Brain And Muscle To Do So!
Only People With The Most Superior Brains And Muscles
Can Be The Best At Destroying This World!
But Who Has More Superior Brain And Muscle Anyway?
Me Or Her?

Jul 16, 7:38 PM
Honestly........I'd use it to pull pranks. Like moving people around to disorient them, or putting things in front of runners to watch them trip and fall, or replacing some parent's toddler with a mannequin, or turning someone into a shoplifter by planting an item on them as they walk out of a store.

Probably not the most responsible use of that kind of power, but I'd get some cheap laughs at least.

Jul 16, 7:45 PM

Sleep please!! And use the time to do a lot of art.

Jul 16, 7:49 PM
Dimaria of Fairy Tail does this and she use it for ecchi purposes *lenny face* thats hot

Jul 16, 9:56 PM

would it stop the aging process ?no noise, that would be fun. i would do what i always do, but be more relaxed.

Jul 16, 11:19 PM

Throw a road roller at a buff japanese 17 yo.
Use it everytime I sleep. Other than that, I would go take a walk outside and do some of my hobbies.

Jul 17, 12:30 AM

I'd find a cruiseline that wasn't but a quarter mile out from port and swim onto it. Then I'd restart time.

They'd have no idea what hits them lol

Jul 17, 12:51 AM

I'd take a walk outside with no clothes on

Jul 17, 1:52 AM

Mess about. Watch chaos ensue. Make sure I never have to work another day in my life.
Feel free to add me as a friend here on MAL, or follow me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/NickRedMachine

Jul 17, 1:53 AM

I'd dry hump my married teacher's ass.
ESTP | siscon | lolicon | ♥ rape hentai

There will be a blog link here eventually!

Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling

Jul 17, 2:27 AM

Sleep.

Drawing and getting place to place fast is good too. Though seems like I can't play or listen to music more with this power, big sad.
Source(s):
Dude trust me

Jul 17, 2:38 AM

What would I do I don't know maybe cheat on tests or pull pranks on people maybe.

X s t a s y

“I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours”
―Cheshire Cat

Jul 17, 11:17 AM

I would freeze the time.

As opposed to the only other option, not freezing the time.

Jul 17, 12:04 PM

katsucats said:
Sphinxter said:

Depends on the extent we adhere to physics. Assuming as a part of the power the person's body would be able to withstand any speed he travels. I'll even throw in the ability to react at any speed as a freebie, since traveling at the speed of light doesn't mean you can think at the speed of light.

How about the ability to slow down after you've been traveling at some speed? Since you're essentially pushing the air in front of you outward when you move, traveling at high speeds will also cause unavoidable damage to your surroundings. It would also be LOUD. Due to your light weight, at some point you might reach terminal velocity due to air resistance. Any attempt to go faster might cause you to sidestep uncontrollable (think dropping a piece of paper), or cause shockwaves when the air collapses into itself when you go fast enough.

That means you can't, for example, use super speed to rob a bank, without obliterating the bank and all the money.

Heh the 1st issue you'll face is dying before you reach a fraction of the required speed to actually feel any change in how time moves. For example in order to feel time moving merely 2 times slower you need to move at about 87% of the speed of light.

In order to completely freeze time you have to travel at the speed of light (even slightly faster?), making your mass infinite and your world black (we need light to see).
Being stationary while moving faster than light (aka standing in frozen time) would create a black hole. Sure it'll be gone once you move but you have already effectively deleted everything around you.
While you're Not stationary and travel ftl you will not affect anything that you do not touch (everything in your event horizon will warp around you but will not be harmed).
You will, however, effectively delete anything you come in direct contact with while you travel... Meaning that you have to fly or you will fall to Earth's core and destroy it.
Obviously it's more guesswork than anything lol. Shit becomes very funky at these speeds and adding a human factor and impossible variables is just fun :>
Modified by Lux_Lucis, Jul 17, 12:08 PM

Jul 17, 1:06 PM

Rob various stores and restaurants.

Jul 17, 2:42 PM

Probably using it to escape some uncomfortable or even dangerous situations
Freezing time during a conversation so I can come up with a punchline or a nice answer

And of course, steal of lot of things. Like, a lot.
And then, God missed a step of his stairs

Jul 17, 2:49 PM

record erotic vids of hot gals nakeey nakey and jerk off bcause im a gud boi :^)

Jul 17, 2:56 PM

watch more anime and kdramas yeet, oh and sleep!

Jul 17, 5:05 PM

I'm such an adult adult, I would draw penisses and other dumb stuff on people's cheeks, forehead and hands, just because.
You know, you would do the same, at least, when you are drunk and then froze time.
Or I'm hiding their keys and phones.

I would sleep without losing five to eight hours of the day. That would be actually pretty nice.

But first, I'm drawing on people and hiding their keys to have something to laugh at.

Jul 17, 5:09 PM

Oh yes indeed that's a very nice feature : sleeping whenever and wherever I want
And then, God missed a step of his stairs

Jul 18, 1:55 AM

I would become an assassin and make a world a better place

Jul 18, 7:37 AM

For now, I probably using it to let me pass my test ;-(

Jul 21, 12:10 AM

Use it to make a few million dollars playing poker in Vegas then pursue YouTube / Voice Acting full time because I no longer have to worry about money (I could drop out of college and not have to keep pursuing my Computer Science / Engineering degree).

Jul 21, 12:22 AM

I don't have any cool answers. Maybe make my nights a little slower. Enjoy sunshine a little longer.

Jul 21, 3:39 AM
Grim Anime Fan

Depends what kind of time freeze.

For example if I can freeze time but still use my room/space to watch Anime or play games. Then yes... that's what I would be doing. And whenever that lets your system also freeze in a sense of gaining essentially an Immortality.

So in a nutshell time freeze with targeted freezing and immortality.

And ofc I would would set-up myself money'wise with time freeze.(just literally take fresh printed money, or whatever other method. And if have time immortality.. then you would have all the time in the world to learn/master something and monetize it) Discover, do shit, some lewds and so on. Sleep as much I would want and whenever.

So yeah.. lot to do.

Jul 25, 6:38 AM

Use it to sleep, and procrastinate a lot

Jul 25, 7:27 AM

Slap every humans' asscheeks then unfreeze time to hear them all slapped at once

Jul 25, 7:44 AM

Honestly, I'd use it to freeze certain natural beauty, and have a little fun with it, shouting "Za Warudo" everytime I used it.
This is your story now.
This might be the last chance,
for all is fleeting;
'tis naught but a dream.
An unending one.

Jul 26, 3:09 AM

Gythia said:
Slap every humans' asscheeks then unfreeze time to hear them all slapped at once
best response, only one worth responding to

Jul 26, 5:00 PM

It would be pretty bad because maybe I would end up turning into some kind of villain, or would just watch all anime I want with the time stopped so I can watch all in plan to watch list before getting old

Jul 26, 5:17 PM

I'd just continue living my normal life, using the power to get work done so I would have more time to go out with friends

Pages (2) [1] 2 »