Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 13, 2019 3:54 AM
Feb 2017
I'll watch it if there's any romance in the original manga
Thanks
Jul 13, 2019 12:35 PM

Apr 2014
Yeah. Mother and Son incest romance.
Jul 13, 2019 3:10 PM

Feb 2017
Anyone know the real answer to this?
Jul 13, 2019 4:05 PM
Aug 2018
Sorrowsenpai said:
Anyone know the real answer to this?

So far no romance but there is a few ecchi scenes
Jul 13, 2019 4:07 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I only hope there isn't any mother/son incest pandering because that's going too far even by anime standards lol
Jul 14, 2019 12:48 AM

Sep 2014
I'm getting a yandere vibe from her....
Jul 14, 2019 4:21 AM

Jan 2018
HaXXspetten said:
I only hope there isn't any mother/son incest pandering because that's going too far even by anime standards lol

Not going too far by hentai standards tho...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 14, 2019 6:04 AM

Jun 2016
Howlong said:
I'm getting a yandere vibe from her....
Nah it's just pure healthy affection, not yandere at all. Read Chi no Wadachi if you wanna see one
Jul 14, 2019 8:14 AM

Feb 2008
fistyoursoul said:

No, that will be 95% of the doujinshi that will come from this series.
Jul 14, 2019 1:29 PM

Apr 2014
loplop said:
fistyoursoul said:

Well that's fu***** sad.
Jul 14, 2019 2:05 PM

Nov 2014
fistyoursoul said:
loplop said:

Well that's fu***** sad.
it's at least way better than those canon yaoi incest father son animes out there. Fucking sick.
Jul 14, 2019 8:45 PM
Sep 2018
ttcchen said:
fistyoursoul said:

Well that's fu***** sad.
it's at least way better than those canon yaoi incest father son animes out there. Fucking sick.

Wait stop. What have you brought upon this cursed land
Jul 14, 2019 10:00 PM
May 2017
WhyCare said:
ttcchen said:

There is actually a father daughter incest romp airing right now.
Jul 14, 2019 10:03 PM
May 2017
Jisrat_Hasan said:
I'll watch it if there's any romance in the original manga
Thanks
From the first episode it seems like there might be some romance in between the MC and other girls (not his mom).
Jul 15, 2019 1:50 AM

Apr 2014
donkwonk said:
WhyCare said:

There is actually a father daughter incest romp airing right now.

I will watch that too. I am already getting Oni chichi vibes from it.
Jul 15, 2019 2:03 AM

Aug 2011
People just STOP ! IT is time to STOP !
Jul 15, 2019 4:58 AM

Mar 2012
Alright after 16 post without a damn answer i will give u the real one

Spoilers by the way

Jul 15, 2019 5:20 AM

Apr 2012
I'd settle for NTR (Netorare)
The mom could use a good plowing since the farmer in her life isn't there to fertilize the field.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jul 15, 2019 5:34 AM

Feb 2014
Okay someone tell me the future of this series. Please no trolls
Jul 15, 2019 6:35 AM
Feb 2017
-ShadowClaw- said:

Spoilers by the way

Arigatou Gozaimasu
Jul 15, 2019 6:35 AM
Feb 2017
Janethan23 said:
I'd settle for NTR (Netorare)
The mom could use a good plowing since the farmer in her life isn't there to fertilize the field.

Haha omoshiroi🤣
Jul 15, 2019 6:51 AM

Jan 2017
I actually chose to stay away from this series due to incest vibe (Mother-Son) but since some people have clarified that there is nothing like that then i think i will put it in my PTW list finally.
Jul 16, 2019 7:34 PM

Mar 2009
HaXXspetten said:

All the little sister and loli stuff throughout the years is okay...but somehow mother and son is going too far. What?

Jul 17, 2019 8:41 PM

Oct 2018
I'm confused right now...so quick question with quick answer...

1. is there any romance between mother and son? if not, if there is any hint between them?
2. what about the little sister I heard about? any romance between them or even hint?

if yes I might be dropping this anime.
Jul 18, 2019 4:51 AM

Jul 2014
Stoorainclaire said:
I'm confused right now...so quick question with quick answer...

1. is there any romance between mother and son? if not, if there is any hint between them?
2. what about the little sister I heard about? any romance between them or even hint?

if yes I might be dropping this anime.

Same questions going in my mind after watching the first episode, if this is a mom and son platonic relationship and they experience the game together it would be cool, but I see some ecchi stuff from now and then so idk maybe i'll drop it too

I hope it has a plot instead of straight in mom and son romance.
Jul 18, 2019 3:28 PM
Mar 2016
I checked the manga out so I can answer the wincest question, needed to puke a few times, but that is normal for my isekai trash category, and reminds me of the stupid idiot I am for even putting up with this adorable little genre.

There is some retarded shit in this aight. Like him motorboating his mother while she is all slimy and shit. She is clearly into it while he only did it "accidentally", of course. Thats where the manga is right now and it's not that far away from the anime, not sure how far this shit goes in the LN, but I wouldn't be surprised if they push this further.

Could end up as a Yosuga no Sora 2.0.
Jul 19, 2019 3:04 PM

Jul 2019
ElSeto said:
I checked the manga out so I can answer the wincest question, needed to puke a few times, but that is normal for my isekai trash category, and reminds me of the stupid idiot I am for even putting up with this adorable little genre.

There is some retarded shit in this aight. Like him motorboating his mother while she is all slimy and shit. She is clearly into it while he only did it "accidentally", of course. Thats where the manga is right now and it's not that far away from the anime, not sure how far this shit goes in the LN, but I wouldn't be surprised if they push this further.

You are literally exaggerating what happens. I’ve read both the LN (which the anime is based off) and the manga (which has the scene you’re referring to) as well as the anime.

I can say with confidence that there is no incest between the MC and his mom. The scene this dude is referring to (and exaggerating) is when

So for anyone wanting to know if there’s gonna be any incest then
Subarashii
Jul 19, 2019 4:28 PM
Jul 2019
FFCreations said:
ElSeto said:

You are literally exaggerating what happens. I’ve read both the LN (which the anime is based off) and the manga (which has the scene you’re referring to) as well as the anime.

I can say with confidence that there is no incest between the MC and his mom. The scene this dude is referring to (and exaggerating) is when

Thank you,two questions ihave

1.will the mom have a relationship with someone down the line?

2. same question but for the son
Jul 20, 2019 3:46 AM

Mar 2012
isekaiquestion77 said:
FFCreations said:

Apparently who ever said this did not read the fourth volume of the ln,
Jul 21, 2019 2:42 PM

Mar 2012
Novachron0o0 said:
-ShadowClaw- said:

I've heard that
. But I couldn't confirm the source tho. So it was true,huh? ^ have you read it?

not personally but i do have a pic with the original text and image that proves it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2404454389618126&set=gm.2442288135990525&type=3&theater&ifg=1
Jul 21, 2019 2:53 PM
May 2018
-ShadowClaw- said:
isekaiquestion77 said:

I am only aware of them having bath together in vol 4
She just washes his head and back.
Jul 21, 2019 3:28 PM

Nov 2008
-ShadowClaw- said:

Spoilers by the way

Well I mean memes and rants and everything aside - the game stats have her intelligence low as hell - and she acts like a very smothery mother lol. (and racist against elves apparently) and with her 'interfere in anything my son does ability eek lol no wonder it takes him forever to get with anyone. ( I know this is played for comedy but just feel the need to point it out)
Jul 22, 2019 12:44 AM

Sep 2015
HaXXspetten said:

Uncultured barbarians should not post their normalfag PoV.
DELET
The opinions of people with shit taste, such as yourself, may differ of course.
Jul 23, 2019 3:29 PM
Aug 2016
Aw I really wanted to see some Mother-Son romance since I've not really seen it in anime. I've never had problems with Incest in general, love is love.
Jul 24, 2019 2:19 AM
Jun 2016
fistyoursoul said:

I'm getting more of a 'I wish my son was still a toddler' vibe from the mom.

Something tells me the time the son was a toddler was the happiest time in her life...and she kind of feels sad that the son has//is growing up...no more baby to baby around.

The anime and manga are, all in all, about (I hope) a mother and son coming to terms with change.
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Jul 24, 2019 2:34 AM
Jun 2019
ttcchen said:
fistyoursoul said:

Well that's fu***** sad.
I'm sorry, canon WHAT now?
Jul 24, 2019 10:20 AM

Nov 2014
Malstar said:
ttcchen said:
I'm sorry, canon WHAT now?
yes canon. Actual yaoi animes about father and son falling in luv and doing sex
Jul 26, 2019 12:30 AM
Jul 2019
This is not a romance anime, everyone is looking for their MILF fantasy on this anime. You can find hentai doujinshi too of this anime in nhentai.
Jul 26, 2019 10:59 AM
Dec 2016
-ShadowClaw- said:
Novachron0o0 said:
I've heard that
. But I couldn't confirm the source tho. So it was true,huh? ^ have you read it?

not personally but i do have a pic with the original text and image that proves it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2404454389618126&set=gm.2442288135990525&type=3&theater&ifg=1
Is that really true? I tried the link, but it didn't work for me. Is in confirmed for real that they're not related by blood at all. This worries me a bit cause I've only read the first 3 volumes.
DrJamezJul 26, 2019 9:50 PM
Oct 14, 2019 2:38 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
N_Hydro said:
This is not a romance anime, everyone is looking for their MILF fantasy on this anime. You can find hentai doujinshi too of this anime in nhentai.

I would rather look for that romance with the Wise red haired girl, dunno if the anime does that or not.
Dec 24, 2019 8:26 PM

Sep 2016
I find funny how people tried to reconsider this trash of isekai (said by someone who loves the genre...) are there like "is there incest? if so I drop" when the only reason this could be salvageable was if there was actually incest, lmao.
At least all those lewd situations could have had some meaning aka leading to something, lol.

The problem is that there isn't.
So it's just cringy ecchi.
Very cringy ecchi.
Pointless ecchi.
Cockblocking ecchi.

"OH romance of MC and some girl? Too bad, here's some mother x son ecchi that makes all the other girls run away. Oh and of course there will be no incest so the guy won't get anything ever. Also this will be repeated for all the anime"

Trash.
bruh

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you love Mamako Oosuki ?

luckysjjsjsjs - Nov 22, 2023

16 by Doutei-kun »»
Feb 1, 12:30 PM

» Might get a new season

MegamiRem - Nov 25, 2020

8 by zIlverKitsune »»
Jan 20, 12:58 PM

» Porter Mother?

RioAl - Oct 19, 2022

2 by zIlverKitsune »»
Jan 20, 12:56 PM

» Something is off about those pupils

HunLepto - Jun 26, 2019

10 by zIlverKitsune »»
Jan 20, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

49 by united1175 »»
Dec 17, 2023 12:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.