Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 1, 2019 6:35 PM

Dec 2018
I hate whenever the characters just say out loud a full explanation of a character's personality, instead of letting us find out for ourselves

"Yuki-Kun always take things too seriously, probably because he feels that he has no control over his life due to watching his family die in a car crash that he couldn't do anything about. He always closes himself off, and whenever someone tries to open up to him, he shuts them down. Perhaps that's why I admire him so much, the world is a terrible place filled with terrible people, but Yuki-Kun just stands tall, like he refuses to relinquish control over his destiny"

- all said by some random side character we never see again. thanks for telling us, now the anime doesn't have to show us any of it!
Jul 1, 2019 6:56 PM
Jul 2018
YossaRedMage said:
HopefulNihilist said:
@YossaRedMage

Those two lists barely cover much anime anyway: most of the tropes they listed are things you'd find in comedy/ecchi/harem anime.
Why do you care about other peoples' opinions?
I would've made a thread asking people what they want to see more of in anime, but there are plenty of threads like that already.

"Why do you care about other people's opinions?"

... lol?

You don't see the irony in that statement? You start a lot of threads asking for people to share their opinions. Hell, by asking that question you asking me for my opinion!

It's natural for people for care about the opinons of others at least a little and especially when they are people considered kin. That's how I see others here because they are fellow anime fans / otaku who are big enough fans to come on this forum and spend time sharing their opinions.

Plus they are talking about something I love. I could give less of a fuck about the opinions of rando normies regarding anime but when it's people that are supposed to be fellow fans I expect a bit more reverence for this thing for which we are supposed to have a shared love. But it's clear there are lots of negative, sad people who actually don't like most anime but think they are fans regardless and frankly I wish we didn't have to share a place of communication with them.

You have a point. Okay let me rephrase question: why do you get angry because of other peoples' opinions? It's not rational; whether they like anime or not, how much of anime they like, it's not going to have an impact on you or anybody.
Jul 1, 2019 6:59 PM

Apr 2016
I think a look at Isekai wa Smartphone, Mahouka, and Hand Shakers covers just about every base for me, except for sudden, arbitrary changes in a character's personality, which FranXX has. There's too much that I feel like unpacking.
CodeBlazeFateJul 1, 2019 7:03 PM
Jul 1, 2019 7:08 PM
Jul 2018
landoflobsters said:
I hate whenever the characters just say out loud a full explanation of a character's personality, instead of letting us find out for ourselves

"Yuki-Kun always take things too seriously, probably because he feels that he has no control over his life due to watching his family die in a car crash that he couldn't do anything about. He always closes himself off, and whenever someone tries to open up to him, he shuts them down. Perhaps that's why I admire him so much, the world is a terrible place filled with terrible people, but Yuki-Kun just stands tall, like he refuses to relinquish control over his destiny"

- all said by some random side character we never see again. thanks for telling us, now the anime doesn't have to show us any of it!

I never thought of that. That's something I really dislike too. Dialogue like that is really forced and unnatural; nobody in real life talks like that.
Jul 1, 2019 7:25 PM
Feb 2017
Lunilah said:
HopefulNihilist said:

I don't understand: the meanings of each of the items on the list are already explained. What do you mean by "draw the line and put them in those categories"?
Nevermind. I lost interest in wanting to know.

Lol, just let him do his thing, mods take their time nowadays.
Jul 1, 2019 7:30 PM

Jun 2009
excessive fanservice
obvious bait
for the love of god give ur (harem) MCs a personality for once
filler / repetitive episodes
can they actually plan out the number of episodes properly so they dont somehow fuck the anime up at the end

Jul 2, 2019 12:11 AM

Sep 2017
Dave_Adrian said:
CHC said:

Generally I don't think anime should teach us morality. It can present a moral situation, and leave us to judge for ourselves. But I usually make exceptions for kids shows. Kids shows like Heartcatch Precure usually have some helpful moral message for kids, and it often presents characters complex enough for kids to learn about sympathy, and the inner lives of other people.

After the Rain is about positivity at the end, but it never forces it to the viewer.

Interesting answer m8, but if most shows only present a situation but don't give you a solution, wouldn't that feel incomplete? I mean, we don't have to agree with the solution...

It can resolve the situation without giving an one-sided answer and masquerading it as the best solution to all the complicated, often unresolvable problems in real life. (eg. "love wins!" "friendship wins!" "everyone loves everyone as soon as they open up to each other!" etc.)
Jul 2, 2019 12:22 AM

Jan 2018
Lazy-ass writing, cliched tropes, generic plots, overly noticeable contrivances, etc.

I think it really boils down to me wanting to see more originality. Most of the new shows airing every season are just copy-pasted generic plots and stories that have been done dozens of times over.

"I am not sure that I exist, actually. I am all the writers that I have read, all the
people that I have met, all the women that I have loved; all the cities I have visited.
"
― Jorge Luis Borges
[url=]Goodreads[/url] | [url=]Letterboxd[/url]

Jul 2, 2019 12:45 AM

Jul 2017
- bad/rushed world building
- excessive fan service
- overly op or one dimensional characters
- frustrating plot holes
- poorly written harems
- redundant subplots
- pointless love interests
- bad adaptations
- fake deep/pretentious fronts
- boring resolutions, i struggle to finish lots of anime because of this
Jul 2, 2019 2:13 AM
Jul 2018
Fan service
Trope-y female characters who exist purely for the first option
Zero diversity
Scatterbrained MCs
Kirito people
Exaggerated melodrama
Annoyingly paper-ish characters (like Nishimiya from Koe no Katachi)
Violence just for the sake of violence
OP characters with zero personality (ah yes, that's Kirito people)
Endings that make no sense or just annoy the hell out of you (Ajin being one case)
Characters that exist solely to make you emotional but that's it, they're just annoying (Like Kaori from Shigatsu ha kimi no osu)
Generic Isekai 3000
Zero chemistry when it comes to romance (there are wayyy too many anime that have this)
Lolis with zero personality other than being a pain in the right side of my abdomen.
There's way too much. I'm ashamed.
Jul 2, 2019 2:26 AM
Apr 2017
The liar reveal trope and the "misunderstanding" trope are two that I can't stand much in any media, anime included. It's fine-ish if it all happens within one episode (although I'd argue that episode could have been better spent by writing something decent but whatever) but that bs dragged through multiple episodes is just obnoxious to the extreme.

Something else I can't stand is perfectly normal characters becoming fucking stupid in the blink of an eye literally only because the writers couldn't come up with something else. You know perfectly well what's going on and even a sodding ape would be able to at least guess it but no, these guys (as it's usually males) stay there like "oh what's even happening now" "why did that happen" "I wonder what's going on" "oh, this was unexpected". Makes me want to strangle them to death.
"The problem with defining even an aspect of your personality by something that you like, is that criticism of that product appears to you to be criticism of you personally. I find it to be a very harmful attitude, [...] you can't rationally discuss a product because you've started to define yourself by its very existence."

John Bain
Jul 2, 2019 2:39 AM

Apr 2017
I think that depends on in what way you mean it, OP. Whether you mean what I personally don't want in anime to enjoy it or whether you mean what I think should be removed from anime medium at large.

In latter case my answer is nothing. Just because I don't like something doesn't mean that other people can't enjoy it. And I certainly can't advocate for removing something that people like just becaue I don't. Therefore for me everything is fine. I can just avoid things that I don't like and let people who do enjoy them.

In former case answer it's a bit more difficult, although it ends along similar line I suppose. I'm not fan of harems and school romance shows. However I'm not 100% opposed to anything. There are some really good harem and school romance shows too. Avoiding those genres entirely would mean missing out on them. More generally I dislike weak and generic MCs. They are the biggest cause for why I don't like harems and school romance too (although harem itself or overuse of tropes can be the reason too). However even then there are some great anime featuring weak MCs, like Monogatari for instance. So it's again more a matter of how it's done rather than trope itself.
Therefore generally speaking I'm not opposed to any trope in itself. I can enjoy anything in anime if it's done well. What I truly don't want in anime are things done poorly. Otherwise I can enjoy anything. And I think that's how it should be. Being open-minded it very important quality in my opinion.
MrZawaJul 2, 2019 2:44 AM

Art by ギャット GFX by aryandil
Jul 2, 2019 4:49 AM
May 2019
Sad endings they always make me feel gloomy and blue.😢
Jul 2, 2019 6:35 AM
Jul 2019
operationvalkyri said:
Incomplete adaptations!!!
----------

Less kid shows, more adult shows :D !
Jul 2, 2019 8:12 AM

Feb 2016
I want everything except 'third wheel' and 'generic-looking main characters'.
Jul 2, 2019 2:50 PM

Aug 2017
Dense MCs and the bad kind of tsunderes.

The needlessly abusive kind, I mean.

Also harems that are made right after the first episode or formed too quickly.
Slave harems tend to be like that.
Jul 2, 2019 3:08 PM

Dec 2017
Perfect characters, characters who don't have problems making the right decisions, characters that don't act like people, and narration that isn't at the beginning or end of an episode come to mind

Why don’t we become monsters and really mess up this awful world? Just destroy until there’s no more evil, no more sadness, no more anything…
Wouldn’t that be great?

Jul 2, 2019 3:43 PM

May 2016
Fan service. High School of the Dead has so much unnecessary fan service it made me cringe.
Jul 2, 2019 5:56 PM

May 2019
I definitely don't want anymore extreme fan-service/ecchi and also no more incest either? at least close incest like brother and sister.
Jul 2, 2019 6:33 PM

Apr 2016
Edgy dialogue can really take me out of it sometimes. Kinda the reason I dropped Attack on Titan and Elfen Lied.

Easily avoidable melodrama I don't typically care for, I hate when there is a misunderstanding that breaks a couple up for an episode, and they are back to normal like it's nothing.
Jul 2, 2019 6:50 PM
Jul 2018
Genkai said:
Edgy dialogue can really take me out of it sometimes. Kinda the reason I dropped Attack on Titan and Elfen Lied.

Edgy dialogue? Interesting. I've never heard of that before. If you don't mind, could you go into more detail?
Jul 2, 2019 8:42 PM

Apr 2016
HopefulNihilist said:
Genkai said:

Edgy dialogue? Interesting. I've never heard of that before. If you don't mind, could you go into more detail?

I'll give it a shot. I can't particularly quote anything off the top of my head, but basically dialogue like "You are a slave to the empty hole that is society, nothing matters and you know that."

Or some go with the more violent option "I will end your existence for touching my senpai, I will destroy your very being"

Takes me out of the experience entirely
Jul 2, 2019 9:32 PM

Mar 2015
Generic Harems, SoLs, and Ecchi anime.
woah there
Jul 2, 2019 9:34 PM

Nov 2009
censorship.

some anime can tone down the fan service a bit. Sometimes I find it funny, other times I find it annoying. But the Japanese wont listen to us, which I am glad for, in all honesty.
毎日, 日本語を勉強する
Jul 2, 2019 9:39 PM

Apr 2018
Mahouka has basically every single anime trait that I do not want to see in an anime.

Same thing with that Akashic records bullcrap

Don't really want to waste my time remember the names
Jul 2, 2019 9:48 PM
Feb 2014
Shounen-Ai/Shoujo-Ai

Yaoi/Yuri

BL/GL

Shounen-Ai/Shoujo-Ai/Yaoi/Yuri/BL/GL Subtext and Bait.

LGBT Themes and Main characters.

Hentai

My favorite characters dying/getting injured/suffering

Abusive/Violent Tsunderes(Non abusive ones like
are fine though)

Yanderes

Rape(Especially unnecessary rape that is there just as fanservice/titillation material and doesn't even serve as character development!)

Sexual abuse/violence

Animal abuse/Violence against animals/Animal killing

Ecchi and Harems(Especially the combination of them)

Fanservice in anime NOT tagged as ecchi, especially if it pretends itself to be serious!(Like
, couldn't take it serious at all, what with all the forced, in your face fanservice!!!)

Incest

Older/younger brothers/sisters who are too possessive/overprotective/obsessed with their sibling

Sexualized loli's/shota's(Non sexualized ones and petite characters are OK though)

Paedophilia/paedophilic characters

Fujoshis and their evil delusions being even in anime form!!!!.

Sick fetishes and characters that solely exist for a certain fetish.

Traps

Moe/CGDCT

All female cast anime(Unless it's a magical girl shoujo anime aimed at young/teenage girls or something like that)

Characters who don't fight for their love, even though they are supposedly soooooo "IN LOVE" with the other character but let the relationship die/or won't even try to confess and see if they stand a chance because they are fucking cowards who lack any semblance of a spine!!!!

Characters who play around with others feelings!!! Either by manipulating them in order to get what they want, or flat out ignoring them because they have no interest in this character whatsoever but never bother to tell them untill towards the fucking end of the series and leave the other characeter to hoplessly think they stand a chance of winning them over, even though said character had already made up their mind from the start that they will never pursue a relationship with them, but being a bitch/bastard never bothered telling them, only to crush them at the end!!!!!!!!

Pointlessly convoluted love dramas(who go above being a love triangle and have to make it an octagon/hexagon)with stupid misunderstandings like

Characters who are too wishy washy and spend the whole anime not being able to make up their mind if they want to/should be together and spend the whole anime with no real relationship development and/or no real conclusion!

Arrogant/Condescending/Selfish/Self centred/Abusive/Black mailing bitches like

Jerk MC's and main characters who exploit/treat others like dirt, they think they are soooo much better than them and constantly bully and insult/belittle others, even if said characters are completely undeserving of this and even put up with their shit without punching them in their smug af face!!!!!

Characters who aren't immediately willing to save other people, even if they are about to be killed/die in fornt of their very own eyes!!!! Especially unforgivable in fucking SHOUNEN!!!!!

Characters who just abandon their friends/loved ones because they completely lack a SPINE and only care about their fucking useless ass to be safe, even if they know that this would mean that their friends/loved ones would get hurt and possibly die if they run away, but no, these selfish disgusting cunts only care about themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil manipulative bastards/bitches who take pleasure in the suffering of others and have clearly no morality whatsoever, thinking they are entitled to do anything to anyone they want and get away with it!!!!!

Exaggeratedly cold/emotionless characters who don't give a shit about anyone or anything at all, even if others take care of them and make sure they are safe and well fed, they are ungrateful little shits!!!!

Backstabbing characters who are traitors but you DON'T know this from the start as they pretend to be ""GOOD" characters, only for later to try and killl/hurt the other main characters and epecially so if that bitch/bastard succeeds in doing so!!!!!

Anime with huge hulking exaggeratedly muscular bara type of characters like JoJo`s Bizarre Adventure and Hokuto no Ken

Ugly/hideous artstyles like Ping Pong the animation, Aku no Hana, Shin-chan etc

Full CGI Anime

Gross/Disgusting humour like in Gintama/Abenobashi Mahou☆Shoutengai

Gore

Incomplete/rushed/badly paced adaptations

Perverted MC

Perverted Characters in general(Male And Female)

Unrealistically huge boobs that exist soley as bouncy fanservice!!!

Guy sees girl naked by accident and then gets beaten to a bloody pulp even if it wasn't his fault and he didn't intend to see her undressing!!!!

Wish Fulfillment anime(especially Isekai's) with OP main character(it's ok if he gradually get's stronger but he must not be OP from the fucking start or shortly after that!!!!)

Dumb as bricks, loud MC who behaves/eats like a caveman

Boring/Plotless slice of life anime like Hyouka

Overuse of school settings

Mecha/Giant Robots

Phew, i think that's all.

DauphineJul 4, 2019 2:31 AM
My Shoujo, Josei and Female targeted anime adaptations starting from 2017+ stacks:

Part 1: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9181
Part 2: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9195
Part 3: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9225
Part 4: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9280
Jul 2, 2019 9:55 PM

Jun 2019
Generic Isekai anime trope and cliche, it's not that they're bad, it just get overuses too much to the point where you lose enthusiasm and interest in watching it
Jul 2, 2019 10:58 PM

Feb 2017
I don't want:
-More ecchi series
-Exaggerated sports anime (you know, like Captain Tsubasa or Inazuma Eleven...)
-Shonen series made with the same formula
-Isekai series with the same f****** formula (you know, a loser sent to a fantasy world where he becomes a hero... and he has a group of girls that they are interested in them...)
-Overabusive "tsundere" characters (not only female). Seriously, I f****** hate these kind of characters, they ruin everything!!!
-Characters like Tae Shimura (Gintama), Chitoge Kirisaki (Nisekoi), Chitose Karasuyama (D-Frag!), Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki), Tohko Ichimiya (Servant X Service), Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto), Chisa Kotegawa (Grand Blue), Nanaka Kotegawa (Grand Blue), Ichiko Sakura (Binbougami ga!), Sayori Mizushima (Love Lab), Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail), Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece), Chizuru Aizawa (Shinryaku! Ika Musume),
-More episodes of One Piece
-Anything from Naruto
-Anything from Fairy Tail
-Anything from Kill la Kill (or anything similar)
-Anything from Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure
-Anything like Gamers!
-Incest
-Filler episodes
-Extend unnecessarily a popular series, just to keep selling merchandising and drain the last cent it can generate.
-Fanboys
-Cliché characters
-Harem series
-Comedy series that isn't funny at all...
-Shota/Lolicon
-Dumb/stupid unfunny characters
-Nowadays anime industry that is afraid of taking risks, using the same formulas to create the same kind of series just to sell merchandising
-Bland/hollow/plot-device characters
-Terrible final episodes (I'm looking at you, Golden Time)
-Series just to present "waifus" or "husbandos" without having a plot...
-Overprotective censorship
-Characters and/or series with no personality or well-thought development
-Overexposed/overrated popular series (also blame the fanboys/fangirls, this is the reason why a popular anime has haters...)
That are all the things I can remember now...
AnimaExZeroJul 2, 2019 11:10 PM
We are EVERYWHERE...
Jul 2, 2019 11:21 PM
Jan 2009
Incest or semi-incest (cousins are fine) is a turn-off for me.
Jul 2, 2019 11:24 PM
Mar 2016
NTR/incest/rape/yaoi/yuri (just not my thing)
isekai
dense MCs
excessive fanservice
misunderstandings
characters like Mayushi from Steins Gate
characters like Bakugo (hotheads)
emotions result in more strength
friendship is power
abusive tsunderes
Jul 3, 2019 10:30 AM

Jul 2019
Tsunderes. God damn they're annoying. I couldn't continue Toradora because Aisaka is so fucking......
"I'm not the protagonist of a novel or anything. I'm just a college student who likes to read, like you could find anywhere. But... if, for argument's sake, you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be... a tragedy."

— Ken Kaneki

Jul 3, 2019 10:35 AM
Jul 2018
Stupid mc

I got a ban warning saying that I use unnecessary words to make up for 30 characters so I think I haven't written unnecessary words this time right
Jul 3, 2019 10:47 AM

Nov 2014
The whole isekai/harem/based on a light novel trend can lie down and rot. The sooner the better.
Jul 3, 2019 5:13 PM

Jul 2016
Compliing what I agree with from this thread so far:
Ecchi/ Fanservice
Harem
Incest
MCs that take their time with love interests
'Hes a boy, shes a girl, can I make it any more obvious?' type main relationships
'If I kill you ill be just as bad as you' (Shield Hero)
l o l i s (NGNL)
characters that feel like theyre there to be a pair of tits
CGI (HnK)
Yaoi/Shounen-Ai that dont have much else going on about it/ are empty wo the gay part (Yuri on Ice)
Parodies that try to hard and just loop back to being same shit (Gakuen Handsome)
censors (TG)
waifu/dere tropes overall
Jul 3, 2019 5:20 PM

Apr 2013
Less adaptions focusing on one genre, I understand that it's an industry standard to milk a genre making the most money till the audience moves onto the next milking genre but still it's tiring having to deal with this as a watcher.

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Jul 3, 2019 6:54 PM

Sep 2018
-Beta male perfection
-Sexualized Lolis
-Generic Harems
-Generic battle shounen
-Anime with no ending
Jul 3, 2019 7:01 PM

Jul 2017
almost everything mentioned here can be summerized in two words: bad writing.
Jul 3, 2019 9:03 PM

Feb 2014
- Bullshit fanservice that doesn't belong in an anime. Shit like Hotaru from Non Non Biyori being so busty, even though she's a 5th grader. Yeah, it's totally because they want to realistically depict cases of children who become mature too early, and not because they're pandering to lolicons.

- Limited animation. I'm sick of seeing the minimal, stiff, robotic animation in the vast majority of anime, even CGI shows like Bang Dream season 2. You'd think now that they're using CG to do character animation, they would take full advantage of the ease with which you can animate 3D models. But you instead get the same old lame limited animation with one hand gesture here, and a tiny head turn there while they flap their mouths like a goldfish.

- Cheap, lazy adaptations that try to be slavishly faithful to the source material without properly transforming the story and the screenplay to be suitable for animation and TV. And while were at it, incomplete adaptations. Is it too much to ask for for the anime industry to make complete adaptations of sources materials that aren't currently being published?

- Generic character designs and art styles. I wish more anime tried to have their own unique aesthetic, instead of recycling the same boring templates.

- "Anime voice acting". Too many Japanese VAs sound similar these days, using the same cliche "anime" voice and speech pattern, instead of making the characters sound unique and natural. I'd like to see more characters that sound like Akko from Little Witch Academia, and Phos from Houseki no Kuni.

- Meta commentary and comedy. I'm sick and tired of anime trying to be meta and self-aware. It's become so widespread that an anime telling its story in a "traditional" straightforward manner, without throwing some lame "wink-wink, nudge-nudge" 4th wall breaking jokes in, has now become "bold" and refreshing. It's one of the reasons why I liked Kemono Friends so much.
Jul 3, 2019 9:43 PM

Jun 2015
well since just fresh pissed off off opm s2's half ass no end, that.

conclude that shit, fuck I'd even take an anime original ending to cap it off; instead of just letting it hang like claymore.

that shit pisses me off more than anything.
Jul 3, 2019 9:46 PM
Sep 2017
One piece too long ( and I have heard that Toei made are terrible adaptation ) I´m gonna read it tho.
Jul 3, 2019 10:15 PM

Sep 2017
I don't want anime in anime at all!
The whole existence of anime should be eradicated!!
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

No more weapons in anime. How will fights be done then? Everything and everyone can be a weapon some way or another. Oh no. Nononononononono...
Ok. Let me think. I'm thinking. Wait. Hey, let me finish! No incomplete anime.

I am an anime.
Signature
Jul 3, 2019 10:28 PM
Apr 2019
- isekai
- stupid mc
- MC with pain
- MC with white hair
- MC died at the end of the episode
- their friend returns to the real world, but he (mc) doesn't, because he dies.
- There is no love love love story
- he became a hero then faded away
Jul 3, 2019 10:35 PM

Aug 2017
-annoying character
-horrible plot
-when the author "forgets" something happened before so he can make a scene he likes but that is incosistent
-useless fanservice
-cliché
-stupid and bad written dialogue
-fillers
-friendship power
MucosaJul 3, 2019 10:47 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2019 2:58 AM

Jul 2019
Lolis, Fanservice, moe, highschool I HATE SCHOOL why would i want to see it in anime uhh.
Feb 2, 2020 8:48 AM

Sep 2019
Till this moment i'm glad i haven't seen any NTR moments in anime. At least, the girls didn't get raped....

Wandering Witch is the best light novel ever!
Feb 2, 2020 9:09 AM

Jan 2020
Just lolicons & incest.. oh also some crossdressing traps

Made by k3ti
Feb 2, 2020 9:12 AM

Jan 2010
Pointless fanservice in serious anime.
Moe blobs.
Lolis.
Scums (example: Mineta).
Female tsunderes.
Feb 2, 2020 10:49 AM

Oct 2019
When characters explain all of their thoughts out loud and get angry/upset when someone hears in on what they're saying.
Like, what did you expect? lol
Feb 2, 2020 4:51 PM

Dec 2008
Shitty characters and dumb stories.
Life Is Short But Intense.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» What's an anime that didn't meet your expectations, and what's an anime that exceeded them? ( 1 2 )

JKKH - Jul 18, 2022

65 by luckyrune »»
58 seconds ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

218 by ISeeLifePeople »»
3 minutes ago

» Is there hope for classic super robots?

Timeline_man - 5 hours ago

6 by Zarutaku »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 8 hours ago

26 by redorzo »»
6 minutes ago

» Is watching a show for the cute girl weird?

fallout45 - 3 hours ago

13 by Zarutaku »»
7 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.