Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 30, 2019 11:52 AM

Dec 2013

Summer 2019 Seasonal Discussion Thread

I would say last season was a decent season but it was also a season where we didn't have that many new shows that really soared in popularity. Looking at the Summer I'm expecting more of the same. There is a lot of Isekai shows, so you never know how those will go. There is a few shows that everyone is hype on but there is 4 or 5 them. Personally with me I'll be picking up between 7-11 shows. I'm mainly hoping for a few laughs along the way.
HibbingtonOct 8, 2019 11:48 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 1, 2019 7:17 AM

Nov 2011
Should really try to be active here this season, probably won't :(

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jul 1, 2019 10:44 AM

Oct 2015
Looks like this will be another underwhelming season. Only show I have much expectation for is Vinland Saga possibly.
Jul 1, 2019 11:41 AM

Apr 2019
Well I'm going to be watching only few shows, namely dr. stone, Vinland saga probably one Isekai and lefovers from the last season. But I hope that I'll enjoy those few.
Avazak21Jul 2, 2019 12:50 PM
Jul 2, 2019 9:54 AM

Dec 2016
Hoping for Vinland Saga to be good. Otherwise, nothing I'm particularly hyped about, although maybe I'll be surprised by something.
Jul 3, 2019 12:43 PM

Nov 2011
Katsute kami data kemono-tachi 01 (probably butchered the title, wrote it off head): Alarm bells started ringing when it started with a map and a convoluted backstory, still though got into a little rhythm as it started showing off the world and characters. Didn't like how OP the beasts were and they seemed to over-rely on gore just to demonstrate that, little got me interested until the last 5 mins. The zero amount of foreshadowing for the betrayal made it lack any impact, could probably have waited till next ep and built things slower.

Overall lots of questions to be answered but gave me little reason to stick around for the answers.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jul 5, 2019 8:58 AM

Aug 2011
It's been awhile, but I'm actually in a situation where I can watch anime again.

Magical Sempai: Ecchi situations, but because I'm engaged to a magician, I have a bias in watching it. According to him, the card flourishes were animated correctly. This is my "trash watch" of the season.

Astra Lost in Space: Pretty solid first episode. I like the characters. I'm curious about the light sphere. I ship Aries and Kanata already.

Maou-Sama, Retry: I dropped this one within the first few minutes. I like isekai as much as the next guy and I did like how it seemed to poke fun at the genre (ie: "I would have read more light novels if I knew this would happen"), but it couldn't hold my attention.
Jul 5, 2019 10:36 PM

Mar 2016
Alright, let's do this!

Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e - Episode 1

Seeing as this first episode was pretty much a prologue, I have the feeling that whether or not the second episode can properly start the actual series will be the deciding factor if I continue or not. Concerning this first episode, it was fine enough for me to get through and at least want to check out the next one. Something inside of me tells me this won't last, though.

Sounan Desu ka? - Episode 1

I really enjoyed this one. I'm glad this series included one competent member in the group and didn't go entirely for CGDCT, but actually shows how you could survive in a situation like this. The comedy resulting from this is pretty great too, so yeah, I'm looking forward to more.

Tejina-senpai - Episode 1

Even though it wasn't even a full-length episode, I found myself bored very quickly after the structure of this show became so blatantly apparent it hurt. It's literally the exact same joke repeated ad nauseam, with out titular senpai always ending up in some kind of erotic position. And while I will gladly admit that there are shows that can pull off reusing the same joke in interesting ways, this one did not do so for me.

Kanata no Astra - Episode 1

Similar to Kemono-tachi, I predict this first episode to have little connection to what the actual show will feel like going forward. A large part was just character introduction and set-up, which felt both unbearable long and rushed at different points each. That's not to say I hated this episode. Even though it was 50 minutes long, I was invested enough to finish it and will likely take a look at the next episode, but we'll have to see if the narrative has enough meat to keep me coming back.

Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru? - Episode 1

This might be a huge shock to most of you, but I am not what most people would call a fan of exercising. So I guess this series must do something right, seeing how it motivated me to do some sit-ups for the first time in like a year. Apart from that, I really like the animation and facial expressions of all the characters as well as the characters on the whole and will very likely come back to keep my own training motivation high, if nothing more (Plus I can't get that OP out of my head).

Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. - Episode 1

Now this might just be me, but if I were a little girl whose father just died in a forest, leaving me all alone except for a stranger that wanted to take me home, I would not have a beaming smile over my face. There might be some relieve in me, but also more emotions mixed in. But if that were the biggest problem, I could overlook it. This series is just a concoction of bland isekai elements without actually being an isekai series, which is remarkable in its own right. Plus, for a series focusing entirely on the relationship between Dale and Latina, neither of them has enough personality to deliver on this, unlike other series with similar premises like e.g Sweetness and Lightning. In short, I don't see anything here that I couldn't get better somewhere else.

Maou-sama, Retry! - Episode 1

This must be a new record for how bland and unimaginative one single series can be. I do not believe a single aspect of this episode was its own. From the unimaginative and even ripped-of character design (a.k.a. blonde Rem) to the seemingly unfinished backgrounds and story, I can't see anything here that could hold anyone's attention for more than 5 minutes, which is exactly how long I managed to watch this before the pain was too much. I'd recommend staying away.

Dr. Stone - Episode 1

This first episode was totally fine, but that's it. I personally see no reason to watch this version over reading the Manga except for personal preference of the medium, which I do not have. As such, I will choose the source over this once again perfectly servicable, but unimpressive adaptation.

Joshikousei no Mudazukai - Episode 1

Never in my life have I seen a show that described itself so perfectly until now, seeing how much of a waste it certainly is. This is another one of these shows where I am constantly asking myself what exactly the joke is supposed to be or if there even is one. The show itself seems to think there is some merit to it, seeing that it exists, but I felt like staring at a wall for 10 minutes, as I couldn't take more than that.

Granbelm - Episode 1

Well damn, I'm impressed. That certainly was the most pleasant surprise of the season thus far. Full disclosure, I have only seen a few Mecha shows until now, so my judgement might be off here, but to me, this seemd like a really well animated and fun show with exciting action and crazy over-the-top characters. I especially like the twisted facial expressions of the characters. Only nitpick is that it raises a lot of questions without anyswering a single one so far, but everything else was so good that I'm willing to return to find out.

Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - Episode 1

This might be my favorite so far. The directing in this episode was phenomenal, as well as the animation in the parts it needed to be. It really captured the characters inner unease in the various situations they find themselves in. The pacing is also incredibly fast, with the tory already in full motion after only one episode and spiralling into five directions at once. Nothing more to say except for I want more as soon as possible.

Enen no Shouboutai - Episode 1

Let's get this out of the way first: Yes, the action animation is incredibly impressive and technically remarkable. Now, let's focus on the flaws this episode has, which there are a couple of. First up, as good as the animation is for the most part, some burning background objects, most notably the train in the beginning, looked really bad, which was even more jarring next to the beautiful animation of the rest of the fire. Secondly, the story so far is very standard. Not bad, just nothing new. With these flaws not overlooked, I am looking forward to the next episode and hope that they can keep up the animation and flesh out the narrative a bit more.

Bagira20Jul 7, 2019 1:14 AM
Jul 6, 2019 1:47 PM

Dec 2013
Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e Episode 1 Thoughts

Well in comparison to Fairy Gone they took the telling you everything upfront approach than a more mystery approach and from what I've seen more people seem to be okay with it. I do feel the prologue was a bit inconsistent with pacing at times but it got the point across. So will see if there is any deeper level to this show or is it just a bunch of gore and episodic dealing with a beast crisis episodes.

Tejina-senpai Episode 1 Thoughts

Only made it 4 minutes and it was pure cringe. This maybe is no.

Sounan Desu ka? Episode 1 Thoughts

A tomboy daughter of a survivalist who is socially impulsive in her survival tactics. That actually made me laugh. Well this can stick around.

Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru? Episode 1 Thoughts

There is things I like about the show but I feel there is a lot more that I don't so far. It is over the top, it is obnoxious. I doesn't even make me want to go the gym XD. As long as I have enough shows. I don't really need this in my life.

Jul 7, 2019 6:49 AM

Sep 2016
Ooooh I'm interested in what people think of Vinland when it comes out ^_^
Jul 8, 2019 11:40 PM

Mar 2016
Round 2, Start!

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 - Episode 1

Not much to say here other than that it is exactly the same as season one, which I personally am very happy about. Now if only the sequel manga would get an adaptation too...

Re:Stage! Dream Days♪ - Episode 1

This series was perfectly fine, and even had a 2D dance sequence, which for an idol show is incredibly rare as far as I know. However, as someone that has so far seen neither Idolmaster nor Love Live, I would prefer to watch either of those first over a new franchise.

Nakanohito Genome [Jikkyouchuu] - Episode 1

I find it fascinating how there is not a single drop of tension in this series at all. The characters are all way too calm and goofy for the situation they're in and especially the voice acting feels really out of place. I have seen some people compare this to both Danganronpa and Assassination Classroom, which I personally condier an insult to both od these franchises even without being a massive fan of either. I don't see any reason to continue this.

Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Episode 1

This series might have been the first one every to actively cause me a headache, but for an interesting reason. It feels like the staff behind this show wanted to created something really unique and visually interesting, but either weren't talented enough or lacked money/time. Whatever the reason, the series feels unfinished to just the right extend that it messed with my head to the point I couldn't continue. Wouldn't recommend.

Kochouki: Wakaki Nobunaga - Episode 1

According to the MAL synopsis, this series "is a historical drama aesthetically and boldly adapting the life of Oda Nobunaga." This statement is, in my eyes, nothing more than a lie, plain and simple. If the first scene of your "bold adaptation" shows a war scene without A SINGLE DROP OF BLOOD, I don't think you are qualified to tell the story of a figure as important as Nobunaga. For anyone wanting to see an actual good take on Nobunaga, try Nobunaga no Shinobi, which outdoes this one easily as a 5 MINUTE COMEDY SHORT!

Vinland Saga - Episode 1-3

As someone unfamiliar with the Manga, I have to say I'm underwhelmed. After watching the 3 episodes that dropped at once, I feel no desire to continue, which I mostly atribute to the bland presentation of the entire show. It looks and feels very standard "anime" without any additional hook, which I am sure cannot be the case for the source judging by its popularity. I might pick up the manga at some point, but for now see no reason to watch this version.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Episode 1

This was the most baffeling, incomprehensible, poorly directed and animated heap of trash I have seen in a long time. Every single element manages to be wrong in some shape or form, be it very obvious like the impressively bad CGI or a bit more subtle like the incoherent editing. While I personally did not feel so, I can easily see a lot of poeple getting lots of laughs out of this series, but definitely no enjoyment the way the creators intended.

Cop Craft - Episode 1

This show was pretty alright. I like the way it ramps up the tension right in the beginning and keeps you invested even in the more relaxed scenes. my only gripe would be that it ended extremly abruptly, but apart from that, I am looking forward to more.
Bagira20Jul 9, 2019 12:01 AM
Jul 9, 2019 2:48 PM

Aug 2011
Dr. Stone - Episode 01: The premise was interesting and engaging enough for me to continue watching, but I don't understand why the main characters are so ugly?? That was a little bit distracting, but I think I'll get used to it.

Ensemble Stars - Episode 01: This series is over-the-top in the most entertaining way. I'm hooked. I'm not expecting a masterpiece whatsoever, but pure fun.

If It's for My Daughter... - Episode 01: Pure wholesomeness. I may have diabetes from this premiere. This is my designated feel-good series. Please continue to not sexualize the child.

Magic Sempai - Episode 02: Dropped. My bias for wanting to see if the tricks are done accurate was outweighed by even more ecchi scenes that have lost any semblance of comedic value for me.

The Ones Within - Episode 01: I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this?? I went into this expecting something similar to Danganronpa, but somehow ended up with this. I'm going to give it another episode or two, only because MC's wholesome attitude is endearing.

Vinland Saga - Episode 01: I have only watched the first episode and I'm not sure if I want to continue or not. I'm a sucker for Viking-related franchises, but something isn't quite grabbing me and I'm not sure what it is yet.
Jul 10, 2019 12:10 AM

Dec 2013
Maou-sama, Retry! Episode 1 Thoughts

Well you can definitely tell this is low budget and the MC voice is just terrible and I am finding it very hard to get invested into the show. At the same time this is only EKACHI EPILKA's second show. Not sure how much money this is going to make them to get some good material. That being said can I tolerate it? I think so, might as well stick around to episode 3 at least.

Dr. Stone Episode 1 Thoughts

Well my first thought is, it is kinda silly it only happens to the humans. Oki is also just very silly.

Now that I got the gripes out of the way, I had a fun time with the second half of the episode. I just feel the set-up is a bit weak.

Kochouki: Wakaki Nobunaga Episode 1 Thoughts

So in this world Oda Nobunaga started off stealing contraband? Okay.
We are getting a very innocent Oda Nobunaga in this show, might be interesting to watch his transformation. So I am curious how much he'll age between episodes. The first episode is him at 13 and it seems next episode will be Nobunaga at 14.

Vinland Saga Episode 1 Thoughts.

So I'm going to be watching this like it is airing for the first 3 weeks. Damn Tennis.
The first episode was pretty powerful, it was a bit slow at the start but the foundation has been built for the world. It is a very dark world for sure.

Jul 10, 2019 8:44 AM

Apr 2016
Arifureita Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 1
LMAOOOOO ISEKAI BIG ORDER BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-

How does a premiere accomplish less than nothing? I knew less about what was going on when I finished the episode than I did before the first flashback kicked in without any transitions whatsoever. Constant character teleportations, nonexistent and idiotic characterization, the MC gaining a myriad of new powers from eating an enemy, including powers that have no remote correlation with what he consumed, the worst art style and aesthetics of any popular anime within the past several years if not ever (yes, worse than One Punch Man 2), Overlord 3-tier CGI that's about as prevalent as the 2D shit, and just nothing functioning on any level outside of the decent music (minus the OP) that sometimes didn't even fit the scenes, and we get this damn amusing trainwreck! Big Order and Master of Ragnarok were actually better shows than this. This is worse than those two and FranXX LMAO
Jul 10, 2019 8:48 AM

Dec 2016
Arifureta is a serious contender for the best unintentional comedy I’ve ever seen, I was laughing my ass off the entire episode.
Jul 10, 2019 9:48 AM

Nov 2011
Vinland Saga 01: More impressed with Wit Studio than i was with the anime which was still great btw. Very impressed with the world and characters, eerie vibes of bad things about to happen around the corner, will be interesting to see how the MC develops as the OP depicts.

Jul 10, 2019 11:54 AM

Apr 2016
TheCobraSlayer said:
Arifureta is a serious contender for the best unintentional comedy I’ve ever seen, I was laughing my ass off the entire episode.
The CGI dragon fight is the absolute peak. I can't wait for this show's equivalent to Big Order's pregnancy scene or anything like that. If we don't get anything on that level, this will be the biggest tragedy of the year.
Jul 12, 2019 11:14 PM

Mar 2016
Alright let's start with the new shows!

Isekai Cheat Magician - Episode 1

I'm just getting so tired of these. I don't mind Isekai in general, but you need SOMETHING to get invested in besides that. I've read in a few other threads recently that some people don't consider "generic" a valid criticism because nothing is original these days anyway. Well I believe that if you have 5 INTERCHANGABLE SHOWS in one season with the only one standing out being Arifureta because of HOW BAD it is, I think it becomes a valid criticism. Bottom line, nothing in this show that you couldn't find in any of the other Isekai from the last 10 years.

Given - Episode 1

This might be the only show this season that I can acknowlegde might not be for me. Something just felt of to me, which I believe to be the character design and the pacing. I hated the pauses between every line which were just long enough to be noticable. So I personally won't continue, but there might be something here for others.

Machikado Mazoku - Episode 1

This one was really enjoyable to me. While I know that it probably won't go that way, I could see the journey of Yuuko improving her abilities, even when kept comedic, be interesting to follow. For now, we'll have to see how long the series can keep up its humor, as it mostly comes from one joke, even though it's a good one.

Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? - Episode 1

Rejoice, my companions, for the final Isekai of the season is finally behind us. I don't want to keep repeating myself, so here you go: This is probably the best of this season's Isekai, but still so boring and forgetable that I'm likely to mix it up with the other once within a week or two. Also personally, the comedy felt really one-note and repetetive even after 10 minutes and the "music" was worse than the worst NES music I'd ever heard. Do yourself a favor and demand something with at least a hint of originality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now onto some episode 2s!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounan Desu ka? - Episode 2

Still keeps the same feel of the first, so yeah, this might be keeper. Not much to say, it was good and so far it stayed good.

Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e - Episode 2

I was really worried at the beginning that this episode was gonna be another prologue, so I'm glad they made both protagonists meet within the episode. While the story definietly isn't something remarkable and has a lot of issues, I still find myself wanting to see more, so I will.

Granbelm - Episode 2

Pretty much no action this time, but that was expected. Lots of talking and explanations, but the seeds sown in between with the one girl being expelled from the castle and Mangetsu slowly getting the hang of her abilities are intruiging enough for me to keep watching

Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru? - Episode 2

While I think the episode was technically fine, I'm not sure if my initial excitment is still there. The animation was very basic and there was practically no comedy except for the very last scene, which I don't think can keep me invested in a topic I had no real interest in in the first place. I'll probably give this one more episode, but it that one doesn't bring a new hook, I'm done.

Jul 14, 2019 5:17 PM

Feb 2017
First impressions of Nakanohito Genome [Jikkyouchuu] - episodes 01, 02

To be honest, my first thought was finding another cliche-ish isekai - not that I have seen that many. Now, I haven't seen Danganronpa, nor Assassination Classroom, so I find this school-like isekai new to me.
(OK... I forgot about Angel Beats -.-)
I enjoyed the comedy gags... panda + alpaca combo was a WIN-WIN for me. Also, having Kenjirou Tsuda working on it, makes things better :3
Don't really expect much from the story... I kinda guess how will it finish

To sum up, I'd say it went far beyond my expectations... hope it keeps on the right path and doesn't give us that many unnecessary fanservice
Starting rate= 7

Jul 15, 2019 1:39 AM

Jul 2019
Isekai here, isekai there, isekai flippin' everywhere. Probably gonna slack off this season and watch more older stuff and maybe Dr. Stone
Jul 15, 2019 4:51 AM

Sep 2016
Chef-Anime said:
Isekai here, isekai there, isekai flippin' everywhere. Probably gonna slack off this season and watch more older stuff and maybe Dr. Stone
LMAO yeah that's this season in a nutshell as far as Isekai go. But there's a few interesting shows too like Vinland Saga tbh, recommend you check it out too if you haven't planned on watching it yet
Jul 15, 2019 4:53 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
There may be quite a few isekai shows but really none of them have much pedigree or hype behind them so it's more of a quantity over quality thing probably this time around. I'd just ignore them and watch something else
Jul 15, 2019 1:00 PM

Jul 2019
Yasaal said:
Chef-Anime said:
LMAO yeah that's this season in a nutshell as far as Isekai go. But there's a few interesting shows too like Vinland Saga tbh, recommend you check it out too if you haven't planned on watching it yet

I'll definetly make sure to check it out, thank you
Jul 17, 2019 1:55 AM

Dec 2013
Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 1 Thoughts

Well the first thing is, the lighting in this show is terrible.
Either it is super bright or super shaded. The caves feel like I'm watching in dark mode.
The main character character design and voice leaves a lot to be desired.
This show gave me no point to continue on it thus I am not going to watch a second episode.

DanMachi Season 2 Episode 1 Thoughts

See this is a much better start. A little bar fight that remind you of the stories faction like nature.
Then we already have some conflict established. Decent first episode.

Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 1 Thoughts

This was as funny as I wanted it to be, I did laugh a few times.
If the comedy can stay on point then this show be a very enjoyable experience.
I do think my mom would be a bit more adapt though if this happened to us.

Jul 17, 2019 3:23 PM

Dec 2013
Sounan Desu ka? Episode 2-3 Thoughts

Well first off the comedy is holding up which is great. Though I definitely enjoyed episode 2's comedy more than 3. But what is also nice about the show is the creator put in a lot of work to provide a lot of survival information. So the show isn't just relying on it's comedy.

Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e Episode 2-3 Thoughts

I got to honest, there is a good emotion level to this show. It has sucked me in.
That being said episode 2 was much better presented than episode 3. Makes me more want to start it at a high 6 then giving it a 7 already.

Maou-sama, Retry! Episode 2-3 Thoughts

Well I stuck around to episode 3 and I'm actually getting into the show a bit.
Not going to wow you anywhere but it is at least averagely enjoyable. They are growing a decent female assemble.
But once again I like episode 2 more than episode 3.
Jul 17, 2019 10:55 PM

Dec 2013
Dr. Stone Episode 2 Thoughts

The way the characters interact with each other, it just doesn't feel fulfilling to me. It makes me think of a huge fatty piece of steak. It looks good but it ends up being hard to chew. Maybe they should of trimmed some of the fat off like maybe they should of toned down the characters a bit. It is just too much. Though at the end of the episode we do have conflict, which could lead to something nice.

Kochouki: Wakaki Nobunaga Episode 2 Thoughts

None of the video games or other shows I've watched for Nobunaga ever focused on the beginning relationship between Nobunaga and No. So it was very much appreciated. Someone on Discord got very excited about this episode and quite honestly I still don't really know why after watching. I just think it has been an average show so far.

Vinland Saga Episode 2 Thoughts.

There is storm coming and it is not going to be nice, but I doubt this show will bring much happiness. It is just not the tone of the show. It is most likely the best thing I am watching but I don't feel happy after an episode. But then again the KyoAni situation isn't helping either on my mood. But I just know there is going to be a lot of devastation coming.
Jul 19, 2019 10:42 PM

Jan 2011
Thoughts

Dr. Stone- My number one shouldn't be super shocking to anyone. This show is on fire right now and it is really playing with its concept and premise. This is such a refreshing take words can't describe how impress I am. Throw in some good art and aniamtion I am sold. Shonen Jump has a winner in Dr. Stone. This show is fucking awesome.

Carole and Tuesday: For those that have been following me, you know I have been marathoning the show nonstop and finally caught up. This show is doing everything right but I feel the talent show arc and some character choices holds it back from being perfect.

Vinland Saga- I'll keep it simple. This show kicks ass and is doing everything right but I feel it is a little boring and not all the characters are likeable.

Fire Force- This show needs to step it up and do something. I'm not really impress by the show so far and can't take its concept and premise serious. It is too goofy and kiddie so far. I find it a step back from Soul Eater. Also cut out all the fucking pauses in dialogue. This is an anime, not fucking Kingdom Hearts.

Cop Craft- While it is a buddy cop show, I love the concept and premise and think the two main characters are interesting so far. The animation is also pretty solid.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jul 22, 2019 3:12 PM

Aug 2011
Wooo, I have a lot of thoughts to catch up with. Let's get to it then.

Astra Lost in Space - Episodes 02-03: Good God, I'm loving the suspense this series this building. What is going on? Who is behind it? Why are they doing it?

Dr. Stone - Episodes 02-03: OKAY, SO THE RANDOM LINES ON THE FACE HAVE A REASON. Cosmetics have now been forgiven. With the added tension introduced in ep. 02, things are quickly becoming very interesting and I can't wait to see how that develops.

Ensemble Stars - Episodes 02-03: I'm glad that the characters remembered that Anzu has a name beyond "transfer student". Despite how unrealistic this series is, the relationships between characters are building nicely and every one is highly individualistic and memorable in their own way.

If It's for My Daughter... - Episodes 02-03: Second episode pleased me as well as the first, but... ep. 03? To me, it felt like a step down in quality. I hope next episode doesn't look as bad.
Jul 22, 2019 5:25 PM

Dec 2013
Dr. Stone Episode 3 Thoughts

Well the tension is definitely present as I'm watching the episode. So I guess that means it does have my attention. When you balance it out with my disconnect with the characters it is still just rather average so far. I think I'll settle on starting it off with a flat 60.

Vinland Saga Episode 3 Thoughts

I feel like this will be my top show at some point but I do have to consider the pacing and so far there hasn't been much that has happened. So I'm most likely only going to give it a 69 right now. BUT with what happened this episode things could pick-up quick.

Kochouki: Wakaki Nobunaga Episode 3 Thoughts

Well the first thing I need to mention is nothing I've watched has ever put so much focus into Tsuneoki Ikeda. So that in itself is a big boost for the show. I'm also going to have a lot of fun in a more in depth look at the Oda Civil War. I also have high hopes for the character development that is going to be shown with Nobunaga. I've been pleased with what I've seen in three episodes. Kochouki has made a claim for my PRC list and I might but Ikeda on my Character Class.
Jul 22, 2019 8:15 PM

Feb 2017
Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? - Eps 1 and 2
This can be either a regular or a memorable show. Comedy is good, in my opinion. What I don't find too great (and was actually what I was expecting it'd happen) is the unnecessary incest fanservice.
Well, yes... if you know me, you already know I don't like that stuff xD If your plot is good, then why would you ruin it with fanservice?
Leaving this aside, I really liked the Slayers, Pokemon and Sailor Moon references I found. And hope to see more of that!

Jul 23, 2019 5:50 PM

Aug 2011
O Maidens in Your Savage Season - Episodes 01-03: So, I binge-watched this today and I'm surprised by how much I enjoy it. It's endearing in its awkwardness.
Jul 23, 2019 10:56 PM

Sep 2016
LillianAmour said:
O Maidens in Your Savage Season - Episodes 01-03: So, I binge-watched this today and I'm surprised by how much I enjoy it. It's endearing in its awkwardness.
Yeah lmao. When I first saw it I was intrigued. It's really a breath of fresh air XD
Jul 24, 2019 3:47 AM

Aug 2011
Yasaal said:
LillianAmour said:
Yeah lmao. When I first saw it I was intrigued. It's really a breath of fresh air XD

It is!
Jul 24, 2019 12:50 PM

Aug 2011
Thoughts on series I picked up and tried out yesterday:

Cop Craft - Episodes 01-03: Overall, it's enjoyable. I did not expect the development in episode 03 and I'm always down to watch a series that Taku Iwasaki does the composition for. 03's action sequences could've been better, but everything else makes up for it.

Fire Force - Episode 01: I tried, but I just... could not get into this series.

Given - Episodes 01-02: This was cute. I like how, despite Mafuyu being a bit socially awkward, the boys have taken him under their wing. I hope we learn more about how he acquired the guitar and gain more insight into his past.

Granbelm - Episodes 01-03: Surprisingly, this magical girl/mech love child works for me. It's obvious to see the inspirations from other "grittier" magical girl anime present here, but so far, it's not absolutely grimdark in its execution and I hope it stays that way.
Jul 26, 2019 7:55 PM

Dec 2013
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 3 Thoughts

This episode started with the creation of a goal that the Arde needs 10 milllion Vira to be released from her Familia. The tensions just continue to build after the last episode. Though some of that seems to already be alleviated quite quickly as the episode goes on. So the pace in my opinion was too quick there. I really need to see how this war games goes. But right now I'd only go with a 63.

Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka? Episode 2-3 Thoughts

Well that probably made Elk sad that the Elf just got completely shutdown there. So far we've gained a merchant, which the mom thinks is a coupon. Then some mage where we continue to see her panties. The cover only has one more character we haven't seen yet. I guess it will be another mage looking at that staff.

We got the main plot out of the way as well on the main goal and things were going great until...the ecchi came XD. The show started to take a tumble then and it wasn't because of the ecchi really. It was because the transitioning was very off-putting. Then we get into episode and the spiraling just continues. I'm just not feeling it. We meet our main villain who has gone power drunk over what she can do in the game. Masato was in a hot spring with all the girls naked and willing.

The only real positive is, I like the load screens XD. So I'm starting it with a 54.

Carole and Tuesday Episode 13-14 Thoughts

I wish they allowed Carole to beat up those guys, it would be the second positive thing I can say about her.
I've decided to continue on the show, I dropped mostly what I didn't like from my first impressions. Will see if C&T can rebound anywhere for me. We do have the political element getting more screen time. We are also have record labels now.

As for the music, couldn't get through Angela's song in episode 13, but was able to listen to Army of Two for C&T in episode 14.
But I do feel the bleeding has stopped when it comes to my rating falling. So will see how these albums/record labels go.

Jul 26, 2019 10:35 PM

Dec 2013
Sounan Desu ka? Episode 4 Thoughts

I get to learn about hunting tips, I get to see panties, and I get to fall in love with Homare Onishima.
I will say that it has settled down since the first episode, things are a bit more normal. Which isn't a bad thing.

Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e Episode 4 Thoughts

The show structure is very similar with Dororo.
Dororo is going around killing monsters to get his body parts back. Katsute is going around killing monsters who have lost their humanity and stay true to their oath. This episode though was a bit different than the usual formula. Which was that little special ingredient to push Schaal's naive character. Will see.

Maou-sama, Retry! Episode 4 Thoughts

Another solid episode here. They were able to make a traveling episode pretty engaging.
We had some fighting, the demon lord summoned one of his aides.
Though Aku might be taken out of dress because of it...that wouldn't be good.
Well this had a bit of a rough start but now were back to a 60.

Dr. Stone episode 4 Thoughts

Well they left us in a cliffhanger here. But the conflict has been good.
Episode 5 seems like it is going to be a very important episode, alas the pacing will be more slower than I expect.

Fruit Baskets(2019) Episode 17 Thoughts

I love Arisa Uotani, that is all.

Jul 27, 2019 4:29 AM

Sep 2016
Hibbington said:
Fruit Baskets(2019) Episode 17 Thoughts

I love Arisa Uotani, that is all.
Definitely. Arisa just added a whole new layer of fun to the show and hopefully this continues through, could even jump to an 8.5 for me at this rate.
Jul 27, 2019 11:56 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I'm trying to get into Fire Force but there is something that prevents me for being 100% committed to it, but I can't put my finger on it.
Jul 28, 2019 2:59 AM

Apr 2018
This season has less hope than my toilet during morning hours.
But then we dubsters run behind your schedules, because BSD S03 and Aot S03P2 are still airing for me xD

Vinland definitely looks interesting. Dr. Stone too, but I haven't managed to create any lasting connection with the characters just yet. Fire Force...is a mess. I hate the OP's visuals bitterly. They're more stiff than my old used socks are in December. Moreover, the amount of plot devices that actually pique my interest are less than satisfactory. Heck, I'm more invested in Black goddamn Clover right now. Arifureta makes we wanna wash my head with bleach. Yet to start El-Melloi. YU-NO and Cheat Magician are nothing more than memes given substance, and bad memes at that. Heck, Dumbbell is a better meme than them. Zentai is weird as fudge. Even I, a Perverted Hadou God, cannot stand the amount of bruh moments outputted by that show.

I might consider Granblem sometime later.

Protecctors

Annihilating perverts and lolicons since 2010

Jul 29, 2019 1:58 PM

Aug 2011
Astra Lost in Space - Ep. 04: This wasn't the best episode, but at least Yunhua finally gets some characterization beyond just being silent and sad. For a moment, I thought they were going to go full Macross by having singing be the solution for this episode and I'm glad they didn't.

Dr. Stone - Ep. 04: Judging from this episode, I'm going to guess that things pick up next week. Which is good. The conflict has been interesting, but a little unfulfilling for me. I want other characters to be introduced already.

Given - Ep. 03: We're finally given a glimpse into Mafuyu's past... and I'm wondering if the series will progress to be his journey into opening up via music or if the characters will continue to except him based upon who he is now?

Granbelm - Ep. 04: I wish I were a little more invested in this series, but it isn't bad. There's been talk of risking their lives for wishes and it reminds me so much of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, but significantly less grimdark. I have a feelings that things won't stay that way. I am interested in seeing how this new team-up will affect the Granbelm battles.

If It's for My Daughter... - Ep. 04: Excuse me, but I did not sign up for this heartbreaking feels train. Dale's calm anger is a force to be reckoned with. I'm glad that former teacher was put in her place, but that episode hurt me to watch.

O Maidens in Your Savage Season - Ep. 04: It took four episodes, but I've finally found the word to describe this series. Sincere. It's very honest in its awkwardness and confusing. Maybe that's why I appreciate it so much.

I've also picked up two other series!

Isekai Cheat Magician - Eps. 01-03: You're run-of-the-mill isekai. Nothing special, but definitely inoffensive as well. Entertaining enough to keep my interest, but nothing noteworthy to report on.

The Demon Girl Next Door - Eps. 01-03: Fairly cute. I'm not sure how I feel about the running joke being MC's poverty and I'm 99% sure that the yuri undertones won't manifest into anything beyond that, but it's standard harmless fun that I'll watch when I have nothing better to do.
Jul 30, 2019 2:31 AM

Mar 2016
It's been a while, let's see how my feelings have changed so far.

Machikido Mazoku - Episode 2

I'll be honest, this episode was both boring and actually kind of offensive to me. I'm not against jokes that involve bullying or disturbing themes, but making fun of someone for not having money while they try their best to save the little money they have is a no-go for me. Since I can imagine this kind of humor to keep going throughout the series, I'm gonna jump of here.

Cop Craft - Episodes 2-4

Wow, this show went downhill in quality way too fast. While episode 4 was not nearly as bad as episode 3, both episodes being directly after one another was enough for me to lose hope that this series can regain it's initial quality, which is a damn shame.

Enen no Shouboutai - Episodes 2-3

This show unfortuantely went exactly the way I feared, with occasional very impressive animation and .......that's it. The two main things that have now convinced me to stop watching are the uncomfortablely long pauses between lines as well as the directing, which is just all over the place, especially concerning character distance, which seems to change with every cut. I was also impressed that they managed to not have a shred of tension in the third episode. So yeah, I'm done here.

Araburu Kisetsu no Otomedomo yo - Episodes 2-4

I don't know if it's the pacing or the presentation, but something feels a bit off when watching this. Might also be the fact that being way older than the characters makes it harder for me to relate. I am still invested enough to continue, but have considered dropping this already. We'll see.

Granbelm - Episodes 3-4

All the things I liked from the start are still present. No complains so far.

Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru? - Episodes 3-4

I'm glad that they managed to put a little bit more into the episodes than just work out tips. So far, this has turned into just a relaxing and easy watch every week. I hope they can keep it up.

Sounan Desu Ka? - Episodes 3-4

Still good. 'Nuff said.

Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e - Episodes 3-5

Still pretty standard plot and development, but executed skillfully enough that I find myself tuning in every week with excitement. This might actually be my favorite, but that is not a tall order to fill this season
Jul 30, 2019 7:42 PM

Dec 2013
Vinland Saga Episode 4 Thoughts.

So first of all, Berserker Mushrooms are a real thing. They are Fly agaric mushrooms. I knew what was going to happen, the red flags were there but I didn't get much sorrow.

The morale of the story is you become a pacifist you lose, I've always had my analogy if you put 99 pacifist and 1 mass murder in a room together. At the end of the day the only purpose left in the room would be the mass murder. As the moment you fight back your no longer a pacifist.

Kochouki: Wakaki Nobunaga Episode 4 Thoughts

Well here is the real inconsistency when it comes to what history tells us, Hirate Masahide actually seppuku and here we got something a bit different. Then we didn't really get a battle scene. It was just rushed through. That was disappointing but DEEN hasn't been known to have much budget. It is one of those episodes where you first feel the plateauing occurring.

Kochouki: Wakaki Nobunaga Episode 5 Thoughts

So Cain is starting to make some moves, which is good because we are in episode 5 and some new stuff needs to happen then just killing incarnate after incarnate. Speaking of plateauing, will see if these new layers prevent that here.

Sounan Desu ka Episode 5 Thoughts

Not much comedy this episode to be honest. It was more the stress getting to some of the girls as they have been stuck there for a good amount of days. But all is well at the end. Episode 6 seems to be a follow-up episode to a ongoing plot line.

Jul 31, 2019 1:28 AM
Faceman

Oct 2014
Hello everybody, new guy here. I make it a goal to watch (or try as hard as I can to) the first episode of every new show in a season. Not counting sequels, prequels, spin-offs, etc. Been doing it for several seasons now, figured I'd start talking about it.

Arabaru Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - Very pretty, big fan of the art direction and visual design. I read a bit of the manga before watching the first episode, and the show does a real good job adapting it. The characters are a lot of fun. and I will come back and watch it in the future.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Very edgy, which is not always a bad thing. Another generic isekai, with a character that I don't think they do a very good job building before making super edgy. Honestly don't remember anything else from this, no interest in watching it.

BEM - I have a soft spot for older series trying to come back, like Gegege and Dororo. Unlike those, this one feels a bit more boring, or at least didn't really stick out in anyway.

Cop Craft - Good concept, reminds of the Netflix movie Bright, in a good way. I like the main character, and the designs for the fantasy characters. May come back to watch this one, will see what people say as the season continues.

Dr. Stone - Actually really surprised me. I was not going into the first episode of this think I would like it and watch it, but it sucked me right in really fast. I like the main character a lot, not so much the smart guy but the other one. I do have a soft spot for dumb, strong characters with big hearts though. Will be watching this one to see where it goes.

Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru? - There's a genre of anime I like to call "Informative Anime", which is basically the creators taking something, literally anything, and putting cute anime girls in it and have them talking about the thing and explaining it. This is one is about working out and exercising! Pretty good quality, pretty decent fan service, overall a good time.

Enen no Shouboutai - A lot of people are talking this one, and I really liked it too. Both this show and Dr. Stone are very, very shounen trope heavy, but this one felt a bit better to me. The visuals are very good, and the action is quite well-done. Will definitely be watching this one to see more.

Ensemble Stars! - I'm generally not one for idol shows, or for shoujo, so this one is definitely not for me. It's obviously a show based on a mobile game, with a large cast of simple characters. It was kind of funny, but I won't be watching this one.

Given - Again, not one for shoujo pretty boys. Good visuals but boring characters, this is another pass for me.

Granbelm - I've been seeing a lot of people talking about this and being excited about it, mainly from the people working on the show and the strange mix of genres. Honestly, to me, it just kind of felt like jumbled mess. The main character seems pretty boring and the visuals were weird (in a bad way) for both the characters and the mechs. The pacing also felt off, my eyes just kind of glazed over like half way into the episode.

Isekai Cheat Magician - Exceedingly generic isekai, and this is coming from someone who enjoyed Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Literally nothing to even talk about, nothing stands out about this show.

Joshikausei no Mudazukai - A show I think would be better as a shorter one, like 12 minute episodes. Gave me some real Nichijou and NichiBros vibes. Was not nearly as chaotic as those, and not quite as funny, but I enjoyed the generally fast paced comedy and simple character designs.

Kanata no Astra - From what I've read and watched, I don't usually like the "class trip gone wrong" trope. This show, however, did peak my interest. Maybe because of the more light-hearted tone, but I actually really want to see where it's going and what happens. Will be watching this one.

Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e - An interesting concept, turned into what looks like a kind of boring action show with some revenge thrown in. The events of the first episode were pretty predictable. A little bit of interest, but not going to be watching this one.

Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Another show with pretty visuals. Seems to be the fan service show for the season, little on the degenerate side. Read a bit of the manga, story doesn't really go anywhere, won't be watching this one.

Kochoki: Wakaki Nobunaga - Historical anime always seem to get the short end of the straw, nobody really seems to watch them. This one felt like it had some heart put into it. Interesting character design, but didn't really seem like it is going anywhere.

Machikado Mazoku - The good ol' cute fluff for the season. Another show that I think would fit better with 12 minute episodes or shorter. I liked the style, but the first episode kind of dragged on. Might check it out in the future, if I hear better things about it as the season continues.

Maou-sama, Retry! - Generic isekai again, this time it's bad. I find it rare to actually call a show bad, but man I barely finished the one episode I watched. Very boring MC, generic character design, nothing worth watching.

Naka no Hito Genome [Jikkyouchuu] - One of the more goofy concepts I've seen recently. Not really bad enough to be meme-able, but not really all that good either.

Re:Stage! Dream Days♪ - Again, not one for idols (outside of the OG iDOLM@STER). This didn't really do anything for me, although I will give them credit for doing a solid dance scene in full 2D animation.

Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka? - Just because a show is tongue-in-cheek about it's genre does not always mean something. This one just feels like an excuse for fan service most of the time, although the episode had a few good jokes here and there. Mainly on bland side, no interest in this.

Uchi no Ko no Tame Naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru Kamo Shirenai. - This one seemed hyped up to me when it was announced, and I will say that it did match the hype for me. Honestly the only thing this show does is the cute daughter, but man that daughter is really cute. Might pick this up after it ends, or at least will come back and watch it in the future.

Vinland Saga - I've heard so much about this manga, and the show did a good job making me more interested. After starting with an action scene, it really took it's time and I appreciate that. The main conflict didn't even seem set up in the first episode. I want to wait for this one to finish before watching it, but I am excited to see it once it does.

Alrighty, now time for the shorts:

Hakata Mentai! Pirikarako-chan - This and the next one I honestly just watched so I could say I watched everything. Very much on the childish side. Colorful, but mainly substanceless.

Odoru Mowai-kun - Same with above, although this one is a bit more quirky.

Sounen desu ka? - Alright now the shorts with actual substance. I read a few chapters of this manga a while back, and I feel the same about the show now. It's fine, funny concepts and couple good jokes. Nothing special. I will be watching it, since shorts are much easier to get through than full length shows.

Tejina Senpai - Another fan service show, but actually seems to have some fun characters. I like Tejina herself a lot, and the main character has some good interactions with her. I'm looking forward to more episodes.

Thank you for reading, if you made this far or read any part. I'm planning to be active on this site so hopefully you'll be seeing me more around.

Jul 31, 2019 10:16 AM
Faceman

Oct 2014
Just realized I missed a show this season, whoops.

Try Knights - Seems to be pretty low budget, and (unfortunately) rather bland. Not really bad in anyway, outside animation, but the characters are forgettable and it doesn't have a style that other sports shows seem to be really good at (like Kuroko no Basket, Haikyuu, or even All-Out for another rugby one). Definitely skippable unless you really wanna see more rugby anime.

Aug 2, 2019 8:36 PM

Dec 2013
Maou-sama, Retry! Episode 5 Thoughts

Well how the demon lord reacted to the "hop" stuff was definitely the highlight of this epsiode. We also got a sneak peak into the governmental affairs of the Kingdom and more from this Dark Order. So overall a solid episode all around.

Carole & Tuesday Episode 15 Thoughts

Well the politics is definitely heating up and it is reminding me of Brexit a bit.
As for what was happening with Carole and Tuesday, just some over-the-top stuff. Don't really care about it.

Dr. Stone Episode 5 Thoughts

Once again it is just way too over the top. The emotions are just not gelling with me.
I'm just getting worrisome that this is just going to stay being an average show.

Okaa-san Online Episode 4 Thoughts

Well that flashback opening was just terrible. Voice acting sucked, what we saw was just cheap.
But moving on...conflict was just as weird and face palming as you think it would be.
This is how it is going to be the entire episode, parents going power hungry and pure mom having to save the day.

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 4 Thoughts

I was really hoping that this siege wouldn't just be one episode but with what we got was satisfying. But it didn't exactly wow me in anyway, and with how episode 3 went. I really did need this siege to be memorable. But the Hestia Family did gain some nice spoils, I do have anticipation to experience such spoils.

Fruits Basket Episode 18 Thoughts

I've never really had a little kid following me around like Tohru has right now. So I can't relate.
Even my brother was a bit more independence and I was a bit more moody a decade ago.
Well if Kisa doesn't try harder...what she will end up is another NEET. We keep meeting new characters still. I don't think we've met all the Souma Zodiacs yet either. The whole first season might feel like an introduction XD.

Aug 3, 2019 12:00 AM

Sep 2016
CptAmazingPants said:

Vinland Saga - I've heard so much about this manga, and the show did a good job making me more interested. After starting with an action scene, it really took it's time and I appreciate that. The main conflict didn't even seem set up in the first episode. I want to wait for this one to finish before watching it, but I am excited to see it once it does.
Yeah you should really read the manga, the attention to detail is easily noticeable (and a feature you won't see in the anime). 100% Suggest you read the manga either now or once the show ends airing, it'll def be worth it.
Aug 4, 2019 8:59 AM

Mar 2016
Believe it or not, we still had some new stuff coming out! So here we go!

Business Fish - Episodes 1-6

This is unironically my favorite thing this season by far. Yes, the animation is something you need to get used to, but the comedic writing is so on point that it hardly matters. This is so far the only thing I am actively excited for every week and am hoping that it gets the recognition it deserves.

Try Knights - Episode 1

I watched 5 minutes until I couldn't take it anymore. While I am not the biggest fan of sports or sports-related media in general, even I noticed immediately that there was not a single shred of excitement in the Rugby scene at the beginning nor in the opening video. I watched the Eyeshield 21 OP for comparision afterwards and it's in a whole other league. Couple with that a series that just looks really bad on every level, and I am out.

Kengan Ashura - Episode 1

Do you like seeing big, muscular, badass dudes beating the shit out of each other? Do you like to see just that but in CGI with Berserk-2016-Shadows on everything and terrible looking blood effects everywhere? If so then welcome to Not-Baki, because even that adaptation, for how uneven it was in parts, had the decency to only use CGI for fighting moves too complex for 2D animation. Do yourselves a favor and skip out on this one.
Bagira20Aug 4, 2019 11:09 PM
Aug 9, 2019 10:11 AM

Dec 2013
Vinland Saga Episode 5 Thoughts.

Well Thorfinn better grow-up quick, especially because kid Thorfinn just annoys me XD.
I understand it is par for the course but I really wouldn't mind a time-skip at this point. We got the goal.

Kochouki: Wakaki Nobunaga Episode 5 Thoughts

An entire episode dedicated to the encounter of The Viper and The Great Fool, very nice.
I'm very pleased on the pacing of the show. Though I am expecting a second season at this point. DEEN is known for making a lot of sequels as well.

Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e Episode 6 Thoughts

Well things picked-up pretty quickly.

This episode was very intriguing and sets us up for the real meat of the show. Will see if this momentum can last.

Sounan Desu ka Episode 6 Thoughts

The struggles of survival, I mean I'd be the same way.
Hesitant to kill an animal, freaking out skinning it, I don't think I've ever even eaten Rabbit.
Aug 15, 2019 4:03 PM

Aug 2011
Astra Lost in Space: This is still the reigning champion for my anime of the season. The mystery behind the murder plot is slowly unfolding and nobody is overtly suspicious. The clone theory that's been buzzing seems to be gaining traction with Charce's backstory revelation and how Seria is Aries spelled backwards.

Dr. Stone: I don't know how I feel about what Taiju and Yuzuriha were asked to do in the last episode. I mean, tactically, it's smart. But I don't know how this will affect the show going forward.

Given: Still a solid BL show.

Isekai Cheat Magician: I genuinely don't even know why I am still watching this, because it went from "average and non-offensive" to "below average with hints of edgy that it's too scared to depict."

I need to play catch-up with my other series.
Aug 18, 2019 1:46 AM

Jan 2011
My new list has two new shows in it. A couple of shows fell out of the top 10 because of it. I hope that is okay.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 【Anime Guild】 Opening of the Season - Day 1 (Spring 2024)

HaXXspetten - Yesterday

21 by pwrppcwgrl_anime »»
3 minutes ago

Sticky: » 【Anime Guild】 Opening of the Season - Day 2 (Spring 2024)

HaXXspetten - 1 hour ago

3 by BlackCicero »»
3 minutes ago

Sticky: » 【Anime Guild】Discord Invitation Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hibbington - Aug 7, 2016

1281 by FlydayEthan »»
8 hours ago

» Ishura & Tokyo Revenger

Straw_Hat_369 - Yesterday

0 by Straw_Hat_369 »»
Yesterday, 10:50 PM

Sticky: » Spring 2024 Power Ranking Committee Sign-ups

Hibbington - Mar 13

44 by Tsuxken »»
Apr 24, 5:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.