Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2019 2:47 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ai is the hero this show deserves.

Bohman and Playmaker's duel is really heading to its big climax now. Honestly, I felt the duel got dragged too much but it is what it is. About time Bohman got beat. At long last!
May 15, 2019 4:56 AM

Feb 2013
And it's over, I really enjoyed this duel/arc.
I'm glad Ai is back, maybe the other Ignis can be restored.
May 15, 2019 8:16 AM

May 2016
Ulquiorra said:
And it's over, I really enjoyed this duel/arc.
I'm glad Ai is back, maybe the other Ignis can be restored.

Hey, atleast we got Season 3. :)
May 15, 2019 10:19 AM

May 2015
F i r e w a l l d a r k f l u i d
there you have it firewall fans now you got the upgrade that you always wanted,so now that yusaku has a new firewall i guess the original firewall is 100% dead at this point.
overall i really hope season 3 is better than this because this whole arc didn't do it for me tbqh.
May 15, 2019 2:36 PM

Jul 2013
The climax is literally Yusei vs Z-one 2.0, and it's just another case of "let's just copy this cool thing without understanding why it works in the first place". In 5D's, it was the pay off of the bond that Yusei had built for 150 episodes. In Vrains, it just fails on conceptual level. Windy and Lightning were enemies. Aqua had no bond with PM whatsoever. Earth only knew him for like 5 or 6 episodes (why was he inside Bohman anyway? Didn't he get absorbed into Go? I don't believe this was explained). Only Ai and Flame are justified for this nakama power. Not to mention that Firewall Darkfluid is probably the least hype "boss" monster summoning ever.

Oh well, finally this arc is over. Hopefully the next one will be better.
May 15, 2019 6:37 PM

Mar 2016
JustMonaka said:
The climax is literally Yusei vs Z-one 2.0, and it's just another case of "let's just copy this cool thing without understanding why it works in the first place". In 5D's, it was the pay off of the bond that Yusei had built for 150 episodes. In Vrains, it just fails on conceptual level. Windy and Lightning were enemies. Aqua had no bond with PM whatsoever. Earth only knew him for like 5 or 6 episodes (why was he inside Bohman anyway? Didn't he get absorbed into Go? I don't believe this was explained). Only Ai and Flame are justified for this nakama power. Not to mention that Firewall Darkfluid is probably the least hype "boss" monster summoning ever.

I was about to say that and then some. Yea the furious finish with the new Firewall was pretty cool, but the entire arc itself felt too contrived to where character relationships never really felt deep, and like you said, it’s in contrast to the 150 episode payoff that 5Ds had that made the latter’s case leagues better.
May 15, 2019 6:45 PM

Jan 2013
JustMonaka said:

but they do have a bond with AI , still i agree that we dont have enough bonding episodes
this season wasted too much time in the first half , no one cared about soulburner ffs so no need to have him make 10 episodes of the season a filler

still i liked the season , revolver set the "rival" bar too high for someone like bowman to challenge it
May 20, 2019 5:18 AM

May 2016
juicykitten95 said:
JustMonaka said:

but they do have a bond with AI , still i agree that we dont have enough bonding episodes
this season wasted too much time in the first half , no one cared about soulburner ffs so no need to have him make 10 episodes of the season a filler

still i liked the season , revolver set the "rival" bar too high for someone like bowman to challenge it

Who cares what you people say, atleast this season is over and now we got SOL tech as the big bad :)
Jul 31, 2019 6:40 PM

Apr 2007
Well that was boring. It doesn't help that Bohman himself is probably the most boring character in this series.

This arc wasn't horrible, but I can't say I enjoyed much of it. The most hilarious twist was Lightning being the worst ignis and then taking his anger out on everything. Now I guess it's time for the typical mass revival :v Though I wonder if all the ignis will be brought back as well? Save for Lightning, unless they rewrite his program or something.
Sep 20, 2020 5:33 PM

Dec 2012
Roboppi.
A door.
Washed away.
Ai is back?
Ai put a backup in Roboppi.
The Ignis.
Lightning snitched.
Aqua and co. give their power to Ai.
Code Talker.
Encode Talker.
Cyberse Witch booty.
Cyberse Magician.
Overlay! XYZ shokan! Firewall eXceed Dragon!
Transcode Talker.
Link 5?
Circuit Combine!
Link shokan! Link 5! Firewall Dragon Darkfluid!
3000 atk.
2500 for each counter.
13000 atk!
Neo Tempest Flame!
Neo Tempest Aqua!
Neo Tempest Earth!
Neo Tempest Windy!
Kurae!
Neo Tempest End!
Playmaker wins.
Dat ending.

The longest duel in VRAINS and it was boring. lol at Lightning not getting an attack. During Darkfluid's summon, the sky looked the same as in the ending theme. What happened to my waifu Ghost Girl? She can't be gone forever.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 16, 2023 10:52 PM
Apr 2022
The Writing For this Duel was amazing it gave me yusei vs z-one vibes

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2018

22 by CyanGear »»
Mar 10, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 32 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2017

27 by XanderBly »»
Feb 25, 3:16 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 120 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2019

48 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 27, 2023 5:38 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 82 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2018

13 by denana1239 »»
Jun 2, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2017

11 by vegeet »»
Jan 15, 2023 12:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.