Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 24, 2019 1:41 PM

Jan 2016
Okay I can't stop laughing at all the incest comments, and I'm not really surprised either.

Tbh for this I'm not too interested in any romance going on since thats not why I watch/read this one.

But, Kanao seems okay.
Sep 29, 2019 5:21 AM

May 2008
I hope not, romance sucks.
Sep 29, 2019 5:25 AM

Jul 2013
All hints point towards Kanao, but I won't be surprised if she dies at the end of the series lmao.
Sep 29, 2019 5:28 AM

Apr 2018
Yes and it would be kanao. And honestly im not a fan of kanao, if tanjirou will ever have a girlfriend/wife then i really hope that person is shinobu, i liked her better than kanao but eh you know shinobu is dead now so i don't care anymore about romance in this manga.
Jfs_Sep 29, 2019 5:33 AM
Sep 29, 2019 5:50 AM

Jun 2016
Jfs_ said:
Yes and it would be kanao. And honestly im not a fan of kanao, if tanjirou will ever have a girlfriend/wife then i really hope that person is shinobu, i liked her better than kanao but eh you know shinobu is dead now so i don't care anymore about romance in this manga.
Illyricus said:
All hints point towards Kanao, but I won't be surprised if she dies at the end of the series lmao.

Very unlikely. Plus it serve no purpose. Yo Should say that to all pillars instead. Who got 50 times more chance of dying that any of the newbies.

Sep 29, 2019 7:39 AM

May 2018
Mmvrk said:
Tanjiro x kanao - kanao likes/loves tanjiro a lot obvi
Nezuko x zenitsu - only hypothetical, you guys may feel free to disagree
Kanroji x iguro - iguro has a thing for kanroji obvi and kanroji also likes strong men soo
Inosuke and genya idk, maybe one of them ends up with aoi?
These are all just my guesses at this point in the manga

Maybe they will introduce a few new characters?
the current arc looks like it can be a final arc, but i hope it's not because it seems too fast imo and i think that if it's not the final arc we can have a time skip and more characters.
Oct 30, 2019 10:19 AM

Mar 2016
Oh boy

I am personally infatuated with the idea of Tanjiro X Kanao being a reality since the time I read that chapter where Tanjiro said his farewell to Kanao and played that little coin flip bet. I fully support any shift of the story into making this ship a reality, and I can trust that Gotouge would make the events fit nicely, no bullshit attached if all of this were to happen. They would be such a cute couple if their ship were to sail off one day. This just made my heart melt in joy ---> https://imgur.com/r/manga/SvRIZ5V I would be over the moon happy if this was a reality!

On the other hand... I am not a fan of Tanjiro X Nezuko because first, they're siblings and secondly, they're ofc not in romantic love with one another. HOWEVER! I do not care if people do want this ship to happen. Hell, a majority of 'illustrated-fanfic' must've been exactly all about this ship. I by no means am not interested in seeing or knowing more than I want to about this incestuous ship, and therefore I have no say in saying the ship is bad. People who reject this ship are completely fine, although people who reject this ship and are disgusted by the people who do like this ship haven't opened their eyes to the full scale of rule-34 section anime sub-section incest yet. I don't care how many incest you hate or how you think these kinds of things are exactly what other people think why the anime/manga community are weird. Anime and manga are a media of entertainment, fictional stories, especially supernatural and sci-fi stories are an imaginative story that breaks what is normal in the life we all live in. This goes for ships, a complete fantasy, a longing for fictional characters to be coupled with another. These have the ability to move the hearts of the audience. Although not everyone is the same, not everyone will agree on the same characters to be coupled with one another, not everyone will agree on sticking with the normal romantic relationships seen commonly in everyday lives. Some wanted an incest ship, a taboo irl, but nothing more than an aspect of the story in an anime/manga.
My point is, Grow the fuck up, you can reject all the things you disapprove, I don't care, I do that too all the times. But you have no rights in saying that other people are disgusting/freaks for liking these things you disapprove, in all honesty, incest is disgusting, well that is... IN REAL LIFE In the real of the fictional, its just another fantasy. It could be a joke taken too seriously, or genuinely something a group of people does enjoy. It's just another form of entertainment that escape the normality of daily life. Welp, at this point, I digressed...

BTW another ship I liked to see is Nezuko X Zenitsu. I'm not sure if anyone noticed it but... Nezuko is still a fucking demon, ofc she won't retain the full sense of her original goddamn personality. Once she does she will come to realize her love for Zenitsu which is still hypothetical but yet a possibility. She herself at some point in the story did mention the type of guy she would love which would have the characteristics of being; hard-working, etc, etc... And to be frank, that's exactly how Zenitsu is developing to be. This can truly be seen firsthand when he absolutely decimated his former senior after he turned into a demon and knowing that the gramps that trained Zenitsu has committed suicide.
Nov 3, 2019 2:38 AM
UltimateEnforcer

Apr 2015
Unpopular opinion but I prefer Inosuke X Kanao over Tanjirou X Kanao, I'm not insane enough to think it's likely though.
Nov 3, 2019 2:56 AM

Jun 2016
Kuroneko said:
Unpopular opinion but I prefer Inosuke X Kanao over Tanjirou X Kanao, I'm not insane enough to think it's likely though.

Lol no offense that crack ship

Nov 3, 2019 3:26 AM

Dec 2009
So far there arent any signs of possible romance showing( I have not caught up with the manga).
If Tanjiro x Kanao becomes cannon, I support it.

Tanjiro X Nezuko - Stop lewding a healthy sibling relationship,incest is gross.This isnt one of those type of shows....
JaemaeJan 21, 2022 3:29 AM
Nov 5, 2019 3:06 AM

Jul 2014
This thread is amazing....

Tanjirou is too focused on healing his sister and killing Muzan to seek a relationship with other girls "which same can be said to them"

I don't see anything weird with Tanjirou x Nezku ship considering this is just an anime and otaku culture has always romanized the idea of a little sister independent on her brother and with how he's a whole hearty devoted for her, it's actually more sweet than any other relationship he can get because he gets a lot of screen time with his sister since chapter one. Especially Nezuko, she barely has any meaningful interaction with any another character in the show not named Tanjirou other than Zenitsu lusting after her ass cuz she's the only female in sight "in early parts at least"

This is shounen though, I doubt the author will take such route and it's likely that one of them will die in the end.
Devil_SlayerNov 5, 2019 3:13 AM
Nov 5, 2019 5:15 AM

Jun 2016
Devil_Slayer said:

Tanjirou is too focused on healing his sister and killing Muzan to seek a relationship with other girls "which same can be said to them"

I don't see anything weird with Tanjirou x Nezku ship considering this is just an anime and otaku culture has always romanized the idea of a little sister independent on her brother and with how he's a whole hearty devoted for her, it's actually more sweet than any other relationship he can get because he gets a lot of screen time with his sister since chapter one. Especially Nezuko, she barely has any meaningful interaction with any another character in the show not named Tanjirou other than Zenitsu lusting after her ass cuz she's the only female in sight "in early parts at least"

This is shounen though, I doubt the author will take such route and it's likely that one of them will die in the end.

Tanjiro x Nezuko not happening no matter how much you wish it. I doubt both of them will die its either one of them die or they both live.

It will destroy both their characters

Nov 5, 2019 5:16 AM

Jul 2014
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
Devil_Slayer said:

Tanjiro x Nezuko not happening no matter how much you wish it. I doubt both of them will die its either one of them die or they both live.

>Tanjiro x Nezuko not happening no matter how much you wish it.

Like I give 2 shits about that.

I am just saying it's not weird people would ship due to how many sweet moments they have.
Nov 5, 2019 5:23 AM

Jun 2016
Devil_Slayer said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

>Tanjiro x Nezuko not happening no matter how much you wish it.

Like I give 2 shits about that.

I am just saying it's not weird people would ship due to how many sweet moments they have.

Good you are wishing a crack ship that never come true. Nice

Well it incest ship. You can t blame people for being disgusted about it either

Nov 14, 2019 11:26 PM
Mar 2016
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
Congintive said:
I hope that he gets together with his sister because they look perfect for each other.

Incest disgusting. What society are you living in

The society of oniiii-chan and her big bro❤🤤
Nov 20, 2019 6:54 PM
Nov 2019
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
Vivekananda said:

Uh I doubt that, from the start of the series Zenitsu is shown interested towards
her,I doubt it is for nothing.

It is onesided. Plus I just don t think She will return the feelings. I still stick to my opinion I don t think it will happen.as far I knowledge of what I heard from manga. She still doesn t like anyone so far. Unless they show hints her liking back. I am not convince.

I think Tanjirou will be only one to end with someone. Everyonelse including Nezuko, Inosuke,other guy, the aggresive guy and Giyuu will remain single objectively For me.

There's and special chap in the manga that Tanjiro and Nezuko was asked about their love interest and who would they want to marry by their younger brother.

Tanjiro wants to marry a shiba inu(Dog) that's like a lily of the valley kinda like Kanao, while Nezuko wants a man like a Hisha(A shogi piece that can move horizontally and vertically) just like Zenitsu.

I think its on chap 22.5 if you want to see it.
Nov 20, 2019 6:58 PM

Jun 2016
Gelozon said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

It is onesided. Plus I just don t think She will return the feelings. I still stick to my opinion I don t think it will happen.as far I knowledge of what I heard from manga. She still doesn t like anyone so far. Unless they show hints her liking back. I am not convince.

I think Tanjirou will be only one to end with someone. Everyonelse including Nezuko, Inosuke,other guy, the aggresive guy and Giyuu will remain single objectively For me.

There's and special chap in the manga that Tanjiro and Nezuko was asked about their love interest and who would they want to marry by their younger brother.

Tanjiro wants to marry a shiba inu(Dog) that's like a lily of the valley kinda like Kanao, while Nezuko wants a man like a Hisha(A shogi piece that can move horizontally and vertically) just like Zenitsu.

Its not really convincing because there no clear evidence it was Zenitsu unlike Tanjiro x kanao ship. It clearly show Tanjiro face when Tanjiro x Kanao was hint it

Nov 20, 2019 7:05 PM
Nov 2019
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
Gelozon said:

Its not really convincing because there no clear evidence it was Zenitsu unlike Tanjiro x kanao ship. It clearly show Tanjiro face when Tanjiro x Kanao was hint it

What evidence do you want? There's a scene in the manga that Zenitsu's taking care of Nezuko and there's also a scene when Zenitsu is talking with Nezuko about his day and kinda want to date Nezuko. And please Nezuko can't think and talk clearly cuz she's a demon.
Nov 20, 2019 7:09 PM
Nov 2019
Gelozon said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

What evidence do you want? There's a scene in the manga that Zenitsu's taking care of Nezuko and there's also a scene when Zenitsu is taking with Nezuko about his day and kinda want to date Nezuko. And please Nezuko can't think and talk clearly cuz she's a demon.

But I won't force you if you don't like Zenitsu for Nezuko. Let's just see in the future what will happend.
Nov 20, 2019 7:21 PM

Mar 2019
I don't give a shit about Tanjiro, Nezuko or Kanao, ALL WHAT I CARE ABOUT IS MY BOI ZENITSU ! I WILL GIVE THIS WORK 1/10 IF IT FINISHES WITHOUT MAKING ZENITSU HAVING A SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP. 'Nough said.
Nov 20, 2019 7:46 PM
Nov 2019
Xelecus said:
I don't give a shit about Tanjiro, Nezuko or Kanao, ALL WHAT I CARE ABOUT IS MY BOI ZENITSU ! I WILL GIVE THIS WORK 1/10 IF IT FINISHES WITHOUT MAKING ZENITSU HAVING A SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP. 'Nough said.

Yeah and he's freaking dope asf that 7th form
Nov 20, 2019 9:22 PM

Jan 2018
it's gonna be underwhelming he's accepting a girl's love because it's an act of kindness while being mature until the end.
Nov 20, 2019 10:37 PM

Jun 2016
Gelozon said:
Gelozon said:

What evidence do you want? There's a scene in the manga that Zenitsu's taking care of Nezuko and there's also a scene when Zenitsu is taking with Nezuko about his day and kinda want to date Nezuko. And please Nezuko can't think and talk clearly cuz she's a demon.

But I won't force you if you don't like Zenitsu for Nezuko. Let's just see in the future what will happend.
Gelozon said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

What evidence do you want? There's a scene in the manga that Zenitsu's taking care of Nezuko and there's also a scene when Zenitsu is talking with Nezuko about his day and kinda want to date Nezuko. And please Nezuko can't think and talk clearly cuz she's a demon.

Nonsense thats no evidence too onesided on zenitsu part. Once again people nitpicking or overeading stuffs to try and make evidence. Something as obvious Tan x Kanao or more so than that is evidence I want.

Nov 20, 2019 10:38 PM

Jun 2016
Gelozon said:
Gelozon said:

Yeah lets see and wait but I still see no hints and tease whatsoever.

Nov 20, 2019 10:54 PM

Sep 2013
Don’t need the ship to really become apparent. If the story ends with both of them alive and near each other. I couldn’t ask for anything more from this character killing author. Bonus if something actually does happen, even if just a single panel.
Nov 20, 2019 11:25 PM

Apr 2013
Nope, I have a feeling the manga may end shortly after they defeat Muzan.
Nov 21, 2019 4:55 AM
Nov 2019
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
Gelozon said:

Yeah lets see and wait but I still see no hints and tease whatsoever.

Like as I've said there's some scenes in the manga. You could read the manga if you want evidence/hints so badly. More likely read omake I think u can see those scene there.
Nov 21, 2019 4:57 AM
Nov 2019
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
Gelozon said:

Gelozon said:

Nonsense thats no evidence too onesided on zenitsu part. Once again people nitpicking or overeading stuffs to try and make evidence. Something as obvious Tan x Kanao or more so than that is evidence I want.

And it's not overreading stuffs cuz its on the freaking manga
Nov 21, 2019 5:09 AM

Jul 2015
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLZ NO ZENITSU X NEZUKO

Tanjiro x kanao is good enough
Dec 2, 2019 9:01 AM

Aug 2015
Congintive said:
MonkeyDJasper said:
nigga what ? Boy stop you just don’t like zenitsu and that’s a fact because I’ve seen you hating on him before . Zenitsu and Nezuko have more interactions , More hints and symbolism in their relationship . It’s a guarantee it’s gonna happen and it’s no secret the author ships them and Ufotable themselves . You’re being a super hypocrite because Tanjirou and Kanao have even less hints and barely interact with eachother . The only real hint is in a extra chapter and the ship is still gonna happen . Thinking they’ll happen and not zenitsu and Nezuko is ludicrous .

Well, if ur going to talk about interaction Inosuke has more interaction with Nezuko than zenitsu at least that one sounds better than zenitsu one.

If y'all are going to talk about interactions, then Nezuko and Tanjiro have even more interactions.

Coincidence?????
Me thinks not.
...At least let me finish.

Dec 3, 2019 7:05 AM
Dec 2019
i know this wont happen, but why does no one ship Zenitsu X Tanjiro??
Dec 10, 2019 5:48 PM
Dec 2019
Will you guys stop criticising other people with their ships. It's their opinions,if you don't like it well- leave them alone. I don't mind it since it's fanfictional characters and not reality. (And please don't come after me-)
Jan 14, 2020 1:23 AM
Jan 2020
Heres an idea...does anyone thinknthat once muzan is killed this also means that nezuko dies since she has his blood??
Jan 26, 2020 1:03 AM
Jun 2016
If the author decides to have some pairs near the end, the only obvious ships in the manga are...

Tanjirou x Kanao. But the only hints toward that ship is Tanjirou inspiring her to speak out more with the coin flip scene, Kanae hinting that she'll have a special boy she'll like in flashback. Also I'm pretty sure the manga did their meeting better, but when Tanjirou first officially meets Kanao, he seemed more "entranced" by her than how the anime made it out to be. Also the extra in the manga hints to Tanjirou's type being her.

Zenitsu x Nezuko(ZenNezu). Zenitsu is Nezuko's most popular ship, and I really like it. There is also an extra where human Nezuko talks about her type of man, and all the qualities she mentions describes Zenitsu perfectly. The author draws a lot of bonus extra illustrations with them together. There is one of Zenitsu, who is unconscious, actually laying on Nezuko's lap while she seems to be worried. Another one is of Zenitsu showing a happy Nezuko Shinobu's fish bowl. And a scene that the anime took out is of Zenitsu talking to Nezuko normally, and telling her how everyone is doing with their training. Comic relief aside, Zenitsu does display a desire to protect her, and he comes through, especially when he protected her from Inosuke. I wanna name more, but I dont want to accidentally spoil to those who consider it to be one. Just know that the movie will have some popular ZenNezu scenes.

Iguro and Kanroji. I can't say much about them without spoiling, but Iguro does like her a lot.

Special mention:

Inosuke x Aoi. Not an important ship in the least, but they look.good together and have a lot of cute fanart. Just a ship to ship, nothing serious about. Just for fun.
MoonlitcritterJan 26, 2020 1:08 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rate Infinity Fortress arc

Hereforanimes - Jul 15, 2023

24 by troilus_05s »»
Yesterday, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

8 by heyyitsaj1 »»
Feb 22, 5:29 AM

Poll: » NO SPOILERS How different is the Manga to this anime compared to the Anime?

Lost_Hearts - Jan 14

16 by Loops007 »»
Jan 17, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 207 Discussion

Cauliflawer - Jan 30, 2021

35 by kirubaprabagaran »»
Jan 13, 11:00 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 174 Discussion

PrideRoyalIvy - Sep 12, 2019

32 by kirubaprabagaran »»
Jan 10, 7:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.