Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2019 1:09 AM

Mar 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Subs are out for episode 8! They suck at the moment but whatever, MORE SYD!
Apr 26, 2019 1:18 PM

Sep 2012
i always enjoy syd, but damn the sub is very bad, is that machine tl?

May 1, 2019 11:14 PM

Oct 2014
dend08 said:

I agree. The sub is bad. Good thing my inner weeb is kicking it helps me understand the anime a lot better
May 3, 2019 2:23 PM

Mar 2017
They are hilarious in their own way at least.
May 3, 2019 4:00 PM
Mar 2018
I could only bear the first 3 minutes, because I need subs to understand and damn, compared to this google-tranlsate has a PHD...
May 8, 2019 9:26 PM

Sep 2012
Gazz said:
dend08 said:

I agree. The sub is bad. Good thing my inner weeb is kicking it helps me understand the anime a lot better

sadly, this anime got too many shimoneta that i needed proper tl to understand, because my inner weeb is not at that level where i could understand everything
May 12, 2019 5:43 PM
Apr 2016
The manga still continue sooo maybe there will more eps?
May 18, 2019 12:32 PM

Feb 2008
Ajid_27 said:
The manga still continue sooo maybe there will more eps?

There is another episode coming on August 16th with the 18th volume of the manga.
Jun 1, 2019 1:46 PM

Dec 2007
yup, the one aired on april was OVA 09 also called seitokai yakuindomo s2 23 OAD, and there is one more left in August.

Jun 24, 2019 6:50 AM

May 2016
Where did you find the subbed version ? I can't find it :(
Jul 30, 2019 7:25 AM

Jan 2011
Can't help but think this would have made more sense as the ep before the movie.
Sep 2, 2019 7:22 PM

Aug 2012

Hahahaha, Nene's edits were the best!
Sep 13, 2019 11:41 AM

Oct 2017
Oh man this was over before I even noticed, always love watching this series so much. Also lol that movie is bound to be trouble, I wonder if they will show more of it.
Oct 4, 2019 12:01 PM

Jul 2013
When they said that they were doing a film, I already knew this episode was going to be filled with AV jokes and it didn't disappoint lmao and it looks like they're also pushing the ships which is nice.
Jan 22, 2020 5:38 PM
Jul 2018
Even after a year or two, this show still provides an ample source of amusement for me. It is nice to see all the quirky characters again.

Especially the mockery they are making out of Suzu's height lol! Some things never change.
removed-userJan 22, 2020 5:42 PM
Apr 10, 2020 2:40 PM

Feb 2013
I never tire of Aria What's This segment. Damn this OVA has been going on for a long time.
Apr 12, 2020 6:04 PM

Mar 2017
Nano1124 said:
I never tire of Aria What's This segment. Damn this OVA has been going on for a long time.

It has been so long I keep completing it and more pop up!
Aug 26, 2020 6:55 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, this OVA's explained some of a movies 2 behind the screen that played during the production time. Suzu's starred as a Tsuda's little sister was so interesting. I don't knew her full role, tho. But surely Tsuda's always act as a blocker that refused some of a good tastes on there. Oh well! Poor me. Its not turned out well at my understanding. I don't mind some teasing here and there. But, it looks like the next movie might contained another Shino x Tsuda's continuations relationship. I did not knew how they wrapped up that thing. More drama or comedy? I can't wait to see that movie! It shall be a masterpiece too!

What else?

Its funny how GoHands decided to re-use some of the background transition from the last movie. Its really refreshing to be watched. Was they really tried hard to alert peoples that movie is so important for this serialization? I think their obvious intentions was so straight forward afterall!

A cherry blossom petal allegory from Shino was so something. Because, yeah, its right. Something good soon reach them!

Its started with Kaede's wrong positions. But, its good for her too get more attention than before. The situations? Was not so good in the beginning. Suddenly Tsuda and her began to hold their own hands tightly because of that damn glue. Kaede's seems to enjoyed the moment. Since i knew she had some guts on Tsuda, and he helped her cure the sickness. The feeling grew up without anyone noticing it. Was that true? Not much. Lol. Anyway, how about the others girl reaction? That was so funny different reaction, especially with Shino. Her jealousy, tho, kept teasing me so much. Lol. Its not much Aria's dirty joke here and there, tho. At least Suzu's appearance kept her adorable as much as possible. So, i can be happy without anything happened in the end.

The second was Kotomi daily as the new manager of the Judo's club. Its funny how they brought back this story, while i know its background was so long left behind in the S2 episodes. There was no flashback through it, like Uomi part time job in a previous episode. Well, whatever reason. Lol. Its like i am watching a big loop of circle that take SYD's serialization into the next level right now. Finally, Aria's kore nani arrived again! More refreshment, bring a good mood! The result? Its okay, her standard banter was so understandable for me!

A film contest preparation. Full of the casting scenes. Ofc Tsuda's act as the main male lead, the only one. That eyeglasses guy from Tsuda's class finally had a proper screen time. He act as the leader of that film, a director. He bring me more curiosity of the film itself. I mean, the editor of the film was Nene, was that be another cultured scenes there? Yokoshima sensei reaction was so hilarious. Its not AV, you perverted teacher! But, the casting hunt showed some AV standard, thanks to Aria, made her full of lust. Stopped her! Suzu's embarassing face was my blessings on this part.

Film production had a lot of a good behind the screen. Shino acted more aggresively to Tsuda. Even if i knew its just nothing in the end. But, yeah, the teasing moment educated me with some nice performance, and a nice joke. Lmao. Aria's plain face. Tokki clumpsy action was so funny, tho. She looks like a robot. Nene's edited some goos scenes. More Suzu's coming up next. Her 'Onii chan, daisuki!' line was so great! No other mention after that line. I just hope to fully watched what scenes that led into that condition! Not to mention any Shino x Tsuda moments. I don't want to spoiled it. But .... Okay, finally its over. Now its time for me to move on!

Ah, another new role of the cast appeared in the end to added more fun for the SYD's serialization. Its a girl. She was so high! Even far away from Tsuda heights. She was in the same age as Kotomi. So, she was Tsuda's kohai! She served as a backup, ghost member of Eiryou council student. Idk her line up being a Tsukkomi or Bokke. Lets see the progression, then. But surely Suzu's getting bullied again with her appearance because of her heights. Suzu's reaction, tho. Why used phi? Lmao.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 19, 2020 11:43 AM

Jan 2009
Are the subs still bad for people or am I the only person experiencing this?
Oct 20, 2020 9:31 AM

Mar 2017
darklite said:

There are good subs out now
Oct 24, 2020 8:33 PM

Jan 2009
Noy_Telinu said:
darklite said:

Where are you watching them at? Where I usually go still has the subpar subs.
Oct 25, 2020 12:09 AM

Mar 2017
darklite said:
Noy_Telinu said:

Where are you watching them at? Where I usually go still has the subpar subs.

Ani watcher is where I go to do the thing. With the stuff
Apr 21, 2021 8:58 AM

Apr 2013
Wait, that movie they recorded this episode... isn't that "Movie 2" which is an actual thing now? lol
Dec 21, 2021 12:53 AM

Jul 2017
Can't wait to get a start on this movie. Imouto suzu is everything I need lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who do you wish Takatoshi end up with?

Tenshiholic - Aug 20, 2017

12 by Zakir_knight »»
Mar 5, 2:28 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2014

32 by DebiPS »»
Feb 12, 6:09 PM

» 3rd Season Possible?

R41LGuN - Jul 13, 2016

20 by _h_72 »»
Jan 30, 2023 5:40 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA Episode 9 Discussion

loplop - Aug 26, 2019

18 by Storm1988 »»
Sep 20, 2022 11:35 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA Episode 7 Discussion

budakr - Nov 17, 2017

21 by Abyhape »»
Mar 28, 2022 12:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.