Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2019 7:09 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So we got to learn Eris' reason for leaving.

It makes sense I guess from her perspective.
Apr 20, 2019 10:02 PM

Apr 2012
I wished she could have worded the note she left better like "I'm leaving to become stronger, We'll reunite soon" or something like that but nope and now of course Rudeus is misunderstanding why she left and is suffering for it.
Apr 21, 2019 7:49 PM
Feb 2016
I only read the manga...does someone know the current ch for light novel with the ch52 of manga???
Apr 21, 2019 10:07 PM
Nov 2015
HarunoAarex said:
I only read the manga...does someone know the current ch for light novel with the ch52 of manga???

You should be able to continue from Volume 7 of the light novel. The first couple pages describe the battle Rudeus had with the red dragon in chapter 52, but after that, it shouldn’t overlap with the manga.
Apr 22, 2019 11:45 PM

Sep 2014
So they finally found Zenith huh. Well that didn't take a long while lol

Toshihiro_Chris said:
I wished she could have worded the note she left better like "I'm leaving to become stronger, We'll reunite soon" or something like that but nope and now of course Rudeus is misunderstanding why she left and is suffering for it.

My thoughts exactly after the revelation. Pretty sure this would cost some future complications in regarding to Rudeus' romance options. I can already foresee some triangle love affair and whatnot
Apr 23, 2019 10:52 AM
Jul 2018
2 birds with one stone in this chapter.
May 3, 2019 7:49 PM
Oct 2017
Reading through this today made me cry....hard.

The author knows their stuff.
Anyone else use Edward elriks voice for rudeus
May 4, 2019 5:19 AM
Sep 2016
Toshihiro_Chris said:

She didn't mention that for a reason. She felt that if she mentioned anything specific, he'd be able to track her down, something that she was trying to avoid...

While half of the reasons were properly conveyed, the manga is still missing a decent chunk of why eris made her decision

HarunoAarex said:

The manga currently ended at volume 6, and it skipped volume 7, heading straight into volume 8. Granted, I am talking about the light novel. If you follow the web novel numbering, nothing was really skipped, as the light novel volume 7 was a transitional volume.

I don't recommend starting at volume 7/8, because while the manga does end before there, there is so much that the manga skipped in the light novel, taht it is practically night and day. Just start from volume 1, and by the time that you finish the first volume, you'll understand what I mean.
May 17, 2019 10:15 AM

May 2019
zubhanwc3 said:
Toshihiro_Chris said:

She didn't mention that for a reason. She felt that if she mentioned anything specific, he'd be able to track her down, something that she was trying to avoid...

Exactly, also, the "sword land" place or something she is heading is in the same Central continent, so it would not be a difficult task for Rudi to find her by any hint she gives.

But still, she could just say "we cant be together now, please understand, i love you".

Even so, by this, he would never give up on her, entering in a endless quest to find her whereabouts. She surely didnt wanted this.

The fact she is too worried about losing him again, no matter what she thinks, by that harsh message, means she should understand if he ended up in relationship with other woman, being enough to her if he is safe and sound...

...WHAT MAKES NO SENSE. What if he dies in this quest to find her mother.? What the meaning of all her intended training? Irrational acting is just irrational. Haha
Rob7May 17, 2019 10:21 AM
May 17, 2019 12:48 PM
Sep 2016
Rob7 said:

The fact she is too worried about losing him again, no matter what she thinks, by that harsh message, means she should understand if he ended up in relationship with other woman, being enough to her if he is safe and sound...

She does understand that. This is shown in volume 15 of the light novel, or volume 16 of the web novel. Specifically the diary ^_^

Still, her ultimate goal, in regards to training, is to protect rudeus, and help him against any opponent that he will eventually go up against. The fact that he will likely face Orsted, the dragon god is inconsequential. Rather, its because the people that he will face are on this level that she needs to dedicate herself completely to training.
Dec 18, 2019 10:14 PM

Sep 2016
Heh, this trope again.
Maybe it's just me, not understanding love, but I still think that's not a good reason.

Or well, if she just left instead of misleading him the night before, that would have made way more sense...
bruh
Jun 13, 2020 11:37 PM

Feb 2018
We're just not a good match, Eris disappeared.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Chapter 99 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 15

4 by Franck_Nicolas »»
Apr 18, 1:06 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Chapter 98 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 12

3 by HailBritannia_ »»
Mar 15, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Chapter 97 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Feb 12

6 by MegamiRem »»
Feb 13, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Chapter 96 Discussion

MegamiRem - Dec 9, 2023

10 by Ahkrin »»
Feb 10, 12:27 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Chapter 68 Discussion

Syureria - Dec 23, 2020

4 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Jan 26, 3:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.