Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2019 2:45 AM

Feb 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So the cop guy is Rena's dad, makes sense why he was obsessed with this case. I worried that he might die, but luckily he came out of it safe.
Apr 2, 2019 12:46 PM

Dec 2009
Moroboshi was obviously the badass cyborg ninja Ultraman. He might be an asshole, but he's so much cooler than Shinjiro (his combats aren't any less awesome). I want a transformation scene though, hopefully in a later episode, it'd have messed up the pace of the scene, this entrance was perfect.

Shame they take off the mask so often, I'd have liked it better if the mask couldn't come off at all while transformed.
Apr 2, 2019 5:46 PM

Mar 2016
When the alien said he wasn't human I was like "what? So he's really an alien". Then he becomes Ultraman. Lmao. His he also cursed or got the power some other way?
Apr 4, 2019 12:00 AM

May 2015
So Endo is Rena's dad...well this is going to go places...

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Well no wonder why Moroboshi said to Shinjiro "You're not the only one who can be Ultraman," and why he isn't afraid of facing enemy aliens.

Looks like Shinjiro is going to be tested to see if he has what it takes to be Ultraman. Will he kill his opponent, or force him to submit? And did Jack plan that out?
Apr 16, 2019 8:32 AM
Jun 2013
i wonder if angry cop dislikes ultraman cause of the usual hes a vigilante or another reason. Also im surprised none knows that renas dad is this guy. I mean what did shinji expect after all ultraman is basically a space cop so yea your eventually going to have to kill some people along the way to save others. Also where the hell is shins wife? I mean she showed up one episode and thats it so far. so glasses man is another ultraman. I wonder how does that work. I mean did they inject shins dna in him or maybe since he said hes not human it could be just another alien that got the ultraman powers like shin. Though that wouldn't make sense since he wasn't there to help with the first big fight.
Dec 16, 2019 12:58 AM

Jan 2009
lol the cop is the father of Rena now it makes sense why he is serious about the case

and lol the serious edgy guy is an Ultraman too eh
Jul 4, 2020 4:20 AM
Jun 2020
This anime never cease to surprise me!

Also, I find Ultraman Moroboshi’s costume much appealing than Ultraman Shinjiro’s.
Jul 5, 2020 5:54 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I understand why Shinjiro is reluctant of doing his Ultraman's job, it must be so tense.
I wonder what will happen to Rena since the alien is at her meet up.
And wow the alien Godzilla at the end xD it's probably at test for Shinjiro
Apr 8, 2022 4:44 AM
Feb 2021
I've been reading these comments and it's sad that none of y'all know Dan Moroboshi as Ultraseven. It was one of the darkest Ultraman series.
May 24, 2023 1:20 PM
Oct 2019
i find the "i don't want to kill", "but you have to kill!" dichotomy of the series to be incredibly generic and uninteresting. it's not necessarily the kill/not kill dichotomy itself, but the way they're presenting it. it's not really "hooking" me; i feel bored by it and roll my eyes at it instead
Jan 26, 11:38 AM
Jun 2022
So , Now There Are 2 Active Ultraman . What A Joke!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ultraman Episode 5 Discussion

Tsarko - Apr 1, 2019

5 by RGreatDanton »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:04 PM

Poll: » Ultraman Episode 13 Discussion

uninstallthegame - Apr 1, 2019

30 by Shewjei »»
Dec 30, 2023 5:10 AM

Poll: » Ultraman Episode 4 Discussion

Tsarko - Apr 1, 2019

8 by StarLordTG »»
Dec 20, 2022 12:28 AM

Poll: » Ultraman Episode 11 Discussion

Tsarko - Apr 2, 2019

8 by Mack_Yeager »»
Mar 27, 2022 12:12 PM

Poll: » Ultraman Episode 9 Discussion

Tsarko - Apr 2, 2019

8 by Mack_Yeager »»
Mar 26, 2022 3:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.