Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime 'Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia' Announces Cast, Staff

New
Mar 23, 2019 10:11 PM
Jul 2018
At this year's AnimeJapan 2019 event, it was revealed at the Aniplex booth that the previously announced TV anime Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia will premiere in October. Additionally, a new key visual (pictured) was released, and cast and additional staff members were announced. Cast members reprising from the Fate/Grand Order franchise are denoted with an asterisk (*) below.

Cast
Ritsuka Fujimaru: Nobunaga Shimazaki* (Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan)
Mash Kyrielight: Rie Takahashi* (Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku)
Fou: Ayako Kawasumi* (Keijo!!!!!!!!)
Romani Archaman: Kenichi Suzumura* (Gintama)
Leonardo da Vinci: Maaya Sakamoto (Nanatsu no Taizai)
Gilgamesh: Tomokazu Seki* (Youkai Watch)
Enkidu: Yuu Kobayashi (Black Clover)
Merlin: Takahiro Sakurai* (Dive!!)
Anna: Yuu Asakawa (Shinmai Maou no Testament)
Ishtar: Kana Ueda (Bikini Warriors)

Staff
Sub Character Design: Shouta Iwasaki (Punch Line)
Creature Design: Megumi Kouno (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic OP key animation)
Prop Design: Kouta Michishita (Occultic;Nine)
Action Director: Megumi Kouno, Touya Ooshima (Princess Principal OP key animation)
Technical Director: Youhei Miyahara (Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans CG director)
Art Setting: Yoshinori Shiozawa (Darling in the FranXX)
Art Director: Hisayo Usui (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso), Satoru Hirayanagi (Another)
Color Design: Kazuko Nakashima (Yakusoku no Neverland)
Director of Photography: Yuuya Sakuma (The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls)
3DCG: GEMBA
3D Director: Hisashi Egawa (Berserk), Tooru Shinozaki (Divine Gate art director)
Editing: Akinori Mishima (Occultic;Nine)
Music: Keita Haga (Carnival Phantasm theme song composition), Ryo Kawasaki (Shoukoku no Altair)
Sound Director: Yoshikazu Iwanami (Psycho-Pass)

PV

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Source: Comic Natalie
NaruleachMar 24, 2019 7:05 PM
Mar 23, 2019 10:24 PM

Dec 2017
Ishar is actually voiced by the same VA for Rin. glad to see no changes here. the trailer animation looks pretty good
October 2019, huh? fuck, Fall seems hella promising with Re: Zero s2 and now this. the year is just gonna be plenty of good shows
uninstallthegameMar 23, 2019 10:31 PM
Mar 23, 2019 11:10 PM

Jul 2016
That Megumi Kouno on the staff tho. Back to back FGO adaption is great.

Mar 23, 2019 11:11 PM

Jan 2018
Not that im a fan of Gilgamesh or Grand Order but this one looks really good might as well will give a try.
Mar 24, 2019 1:12 AM

Jul 2014
Ana <3

Ishtar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mash looking fine!

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now...

Rie Takahashi* (Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku) - Having other series like Re:Zero, KonoSuba or Takagi-san you choose Death March? xD

Ayako Kawasumi* (Keijo!!!!!!!!) wut o.O
Mar 24, 2019 1:35 AM

Sep 2009
SkyLETV said:
Ana <3

Mash looking fine!

Now...

Rie Takahashi* (Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku) - Having other series like Re:Zero, KonoSuba or Takagi-san you choose Death March? xD

Just deal with it. MAL staff adopted that stupid policy of ANN staff to just list the recently licensed title when they mention some seiyuu/staff member/studio. No matter if it was even popular or if it fits the current news.
Mar 24, 2019 2:36 AM

Feb 2014
Gilgameeeesh <3<3
Mar 24, 2019 2:42 AM
Casual Flower

Mar 2015
Merrrrlinnnn. I'm not a huge fan with the Fate series but nothing will stop me from wanting to see more of Merlin. <3
Mar 24, 2019 2:43 AM

Nov 2011
The best goddess isn't here yet. I sleep.

Mar 24, 2019 2:44 AM

Feb 2017
Looks good. I'm really excited for this. More Ishtarin and Gilgamesh is always good.
Mar 24, 2019 3:24 AM

Sep 2009
KaiserNazrin said:

Not sure which of the two you mean but they both are sort of spoiler so it is obvious they have not shown them yet.
Mar 24, 2019 4:18 AM

Jul 2017
That PV looks really good! Can't wait! Fate series are always welcome!

PS: Fall 2019 has quite the lineup already! Looks great so far.
Mar 24, 2019 7:10 AM

Jan 2016
KaiserNazrin said:

lol, exactly this. Even her visual hasn't out yet smh. As expected from best girl goddess.
Mar 24, 2019 8:04 AM

Mar 2014
Look, mage association mystic code on the protag...

Please, tell me they are going to give him more servants than just Mash (temporary party members like Anna and Merlin not included). It does not even need to be dozens to over 100, like it is in the game, the free 3*s you get post-singularity (Cu Caster, Kiyo, Boudica, David, Jenkyll, Geronimo and Bedi) can do the trick.

Will be very ridiculous to see Mash soloing Gorgon, hordes of Llamus and Tiamat...
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Mar 24, 2019 8:19 AM
Jan 2015
Fabris said:

Please, tell me they are going to give him more servants than just Mash (temporary party members like Anna and Merlin not included). It does not even need to be dozens to over 100, like it is in the game, the free 3*s you get post-singularity (Cu Caster, Kiyo, Boudica, David, Jenkyll, Geronimo and Bedi) can do the trick.

Will be very ridiculous to see Mash soloing Gorgon, hordes of Llamus and Tiamat...
Well in Babylon, Anna and Ishtar are with you for most of the time, so there's that. Also in the PV it looked like they were setting up a summoning circle, which is the canon way they use to summon copies of the servants hanging back in Chaldea.
My Queens

Mar 24, 2019 10:53 AM

Jul 2014
Nachtwandler_21 said:
SkyLETV said:
Ana <3

Mash looking fine!

Now...

Just deal with it. MAL staff adopted that stupid policy of ANN staff to just list the recently licensed title when they mention some seiyuu/staff member/studio. No matter if it was even popular or if it fits the current news.

I mean, in the news about Camelot they put Re:Zero so who kows, they may have wanted to put another role. On the other hand, linking Ayako Kawasumi to Keijo sure is weird xD.
Mar 24, 2019 1:07 PM
Sep 2016
sevenPocky said:
At this year's AnimeJapan 2019 event, it was revealed at the Aniplex booth that the previously announced TV anime Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia will premiere in October. Additionally, a new key visual (pictured) was released, and cast and additional staff members were announced. Cast members reprising from the Fate/Grand Order franchise are denoted with an asterisk (*).

Cast
Ritsuka Fujimaru: Nobunaga Shimazaki* (Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan)
Mash Kyrielight: Rie Takahashi* (Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku)
Fou: Ayako Kawasumi* (Keijo!!!!!!!!)
Romani Archaman: Kenichi Suzumura* (Gintama)
Leonardo da Vinci: Maaya Sakamoto (Nanatsu no Taizai)
Gilgamesh: Tomokazu Seki* (Youkai Watch)
Enkidu: Yuu Kobayashi (Black Clover)
Merlin: Takahiro Sakurai* (Dive!!)
Anna: Yuu Asakawa (Shinmai Maou no Testament)
Ishtar: Kana Ueda (Bikini Warriors)

Staff
Sub Character Design: Shouta Iwasaki (Punch Line)
Creature Design: Megumi Kouno (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic OP key animation)
Prop Design: Kouta Michishita (Occultic;Nine)
Action Director: Megumi Kouno, Touya Ooshima (Princess Principal OP key animation)
Technical Director: Youhei Miyahara (Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans CG director)
Art Setting: Yoshinori Shiozawa (Darling in the FranXX)
Art Director: Hisayo Usui (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso), Satoru Hirayanagi (Another)
Color Design: Kazuko Nakashima (Yakusoku no Neverland)
Director of Photography: Yuuya Sakuma (The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls)
3DCG: GEMBA
3D Director: Hisashi Egawa (Berserk), Tooru Shinozaki (Divine Gate art director)
Editing: Akinori Mishima (Occultic;Nine)
Music: Keita Haga (Carnival Phantasm theme song composition), Ryo Kawasaki (Shoukoku no Altair)
Sound Director: Yoshikazu Iwanami (Psycho-Pass)

PV

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Source: Comic Natalie

The CG is in the hands of the people who worked on Berserk
...Yikes
RIP Tiamat
1.1.Six
Mar 25, 2019 12:20 PM

May 2014
Fabris said:

Well remember there's still
it's not unfeasible and it could show how desperate the fights actually are.
At the end there are so many characters adding more will just make it bloated tbh.
Besides I don't think they can reach a conclusion that will leave fans happy if they introduce any character because there are just so many.

Mar 25, 2019 4:38 PM

Mar 2014
ZoroZoldyck said:
Fabris said:

Well remember there's still
it's not unfeasible and it could show how desperate the fights actually are.
At the end there are so many characters adding more will just make it bloated tbh.
Besides I don't think they can reach a conclusion that will leave fans happy if they introduce any character because there are just so many.

But I mean, Chaldean servants, besides Mash.
There were moments when you really only has yourself, and no "real" support, in the plot. Mash solos are technically possible, but it feels weird for a gotta catch them all with waifus, where you do team strategies, to have a "canon" Mash only "run" -plus the canon story supports.

The CG is in the hands of the people who worked on Berserk
...Yikes

Kill me, please.
Well, at least Llamus are supposed to be otherworldy....
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Mar 30, 2019 2:28 AM
Sep 2017
Well, we have all star cast now, from queen of isekai, #husbandwifeteam, saber and gilgamesh are return again, and haruka nanase
Mar 31, 2019 12:19 PM

Feb 2015
Time to binge read all the doujinshi to know the overall plot progression of the series
Aug 3, 2019 1:15 AM

Nov 2007
Casts who attended both days of Fate/Grand Order Fes.2019
https://twitter.com/fgoproject/status/1157517606854676480
https://twitter.com/fgoproject/status/1157933370132684802
tsubasaloverAug 5, 2019 1:18 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - 3 minutes ago

0 by Vindstot »»
3 minutes ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
3 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
6 hours ago

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
6 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

11 by MantaRaydiated »»
Yesterday, 10:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.