Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 22, 2019 4:40 PM
May 2017
Pointygnome said:
dabdan43 said:

If I were in Hina's shoes and I have seen my brother kiss the girl(stepsister) I like, knowing they live in the same house I would definitely expect something to happen between them. It would be difficult for me not to ask whether or not they've gone any further after I returned.

With regards to this, the problem is that in chapter 97 when rui and natsuo see hina again after they have been separated. Rui asks hina why she wasnt being truthful with reagards to her feelings for natsuo. (That she was still in love with him). But hina fears that being with her will drag natsuo down at that point in time. But still the point of all this is that hina tells rui that yes i am still in love with him. Hina is telling him that she still loves him. Which is why i really cant expect her to think that when she returned rui and natsuo wouldve started dating even if at the end of this same chapter (97) natsuo gave back the ring.

Also i wasnt trying to say that rui is a worse sister than hina. My point was that i dont find hina to be a bad sister or person

The reason it would drag him down is because she is a teacher and her school let her off the hook by letting her move to another place and school. Otherwise she would've been fired and most likely put into jail with all the media attention for her entire family including Natsuo.

Knowing a boy LIVES TOGETHER with the girl he kissed before, how can you not expect him to do anything with that same girl when you just go away without answers for him for a long time. (Even if it's for a valid reason).

Because one that boy was never in love with that girl he kissed. NAtsuo explained to hina that it didnt mean anything to him in ch30. Secondly she told her sister that she was still in love with him, i definitely wouldn't have expected her to stilll make a move. That be some clairvoyance
Mar 22, 2019 5:09 PM
May 2017
Pointygnome said:
@dabdan43 Him kissing somebody he doesn't love makes it more the likely that something would happen if they stay together in a house without anybody interrupting them, right? lol.... Are you just disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing or are you really that daft?

You don't need to be in love to do something with somebody else. Ever heard of Tinder?

Wow......insulting ok glad to know I’ve been having a conversation with someone who resorts to that when someone disagrees with them. Whatever than
Mar 22, 2019 7:31 PM
May 2017
@Pointygnome
Like I said man it's whatever. I'm always open to opinions but you haven't changed my mind. I appreciate the attempt
dabdan43Mar 22, 2019 7:58 PM
Mar 22, 2019 10:14 PM

Sep 2010
And then they get kidnapped. I wonder how they'll get out of it
Mar 23, 2019 3:27 PM
Feb 2016
Jesus, this manga is becoming more stupid by each chapter. After 223, I feel nothing for this new girl now. She needs to go either by drug addiction death or never seen again.
Mar 24, 2019 7:33 PM
Mar 2019
I hope natsuo learns to say no cause this shit is getting annoying tbh
Mar 25, 2019 12:33 AM
Nov 2018
So... Was not expecting that. Probably should have but that ramped up quickly.

hugedata said:
Natsuo needs to stop with the 'damsel in distress' shtick. There's a fine line between helping and enabling.

Manga calls him out on this. Rui calls him out on this. Serikawa should have been shot down hard by him ages ago. He's a bit of an ass for not doing it. He can't help himself though.

I wouldn't mind a serizawa arc but I can't think about how her story is compelling within the existing framework. What's the interesting drama or tension there? It's just romance not what the author set out to do.

Like as not we might be due for a final Trauma arc and Hina win condition. Personally, I am hoping we get a little more angst and drama with Rui and chef boy returning. What do you do with Hina though? It's going to be sad leaving this world but what sort of growth is left for him to do once he recovers his ability to write and gets over his second breakup where someone broke up with him?
Kisai113Mar 25, 2019 12:38 AM
Mar 26, 2019 9:43 AM
Jul 2012
Why is this manga so freaking dramatic lmao
Mar 26, 2019 1:26 PM
Jun 2015
xxholic023n said:
Why is this manga so freaking dramatic lmao

U can find even weirder stories of real ppl, it is quite dramatic (exaggerated at times) but stuff like that happens, so u could say it is a weird mix of realism and fiction to keep it more interesting.
May 4, 2019 7:11 PM

Dec 2014
hoping for lament to come for the rescue soon
May 4, 2019 7:17 PM

Dec 2014
boss to the rescue .... the real VIP of the show
May 4, 2019 7:22 PM

Dec 2014
the chapter is closed than..... on to rui side I guess
Mar 22, 2022 5:38 AM

May 2020
Yakuza arc incoming, Misaki and Natsuo kidnapped. THought d'lamant master will save them. This is way out of the box between the main ppoint of Natsuo. Seems the author wanna put some different arc from his book. Hina and Natsuo look alike, as Misaki said. This drugs story, Misaki drugs dealer, All this story remind me about my brother he is also involved into this and caught up. Can't say more but drugs really killing you. I warn you guys don't touch drugs even one, it will ruined your life.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.