Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 18, 2019 5:18 AM

Mar 2012

I N T R O
SOS! 4 supervillains have been terrorizing the Maxpara city lately
but Ayaman is too busy while being part of the 'Avengers' team and taking care of the global superhero stuff...
So! She desperately needs You, our dear members, to help her save the beloved city.
Join her guild where you'll have to complete lots of quests, gain experience, rank up and
finally! fight the main villains.
Of course, there is also amazing gfx loot to be collected ;>

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

HERO GUILD CODE
- Register your Hero Identity in Recruitment.
- There are 5 types of task ranks: S, A, B, C and D.
- Tasks will update daily.
- After completing tasks you will get rewards.
- Each task rank will get specified rewards.
- Rewards ‘grow’ as rank grows. You can get from forum avatar to display pictures.
```~ &▲nk ▲ t▲$k$ m▲y h▲v€ €xt&▲ &€w▲&d$ whi©h will b€ ♦f h€lp du&ing $ &▲nk t▲$k$.
```~ ▲m♦ng 5 typ€$, $ &▲nk i$ v€&y $p€©i▲l. Th€y ▲&€ B♦$$ B▲ttl€$ .
```~ $ t▲$k$ will ▲pp€▲& &▲nd♦mly ▲nd ♦nly ♦n€ will ▲pp€▲& p€& d▲y
```~ Th€&€ ▲&€ 4 vill▲in$ $♦ ♦nly 4 $ &▲nk mi$$i♦n$
```~ If y♦u ©♦mpl€t€ $ &▲nk, it w♦n’t ▲pp€▲& ▲nym♦&€. If y♦u f▲il, $ &▲nk will di$▲pp€▲& until n€xt tim€.
```~ W€ vill▲in$ will ▲tt▲©k h€&♦€$ wh€n th€y &€▲©h &▲nk B t▲$k$.
```~ H€&♦€$ wh♦ w€&€ ▲tt▲©k€d mu$t f♦ll♦w ▲©ti♦n p&♦vid€d in ▲tt▲©k.
H€h€h€ $tupid h€&♦€$! Y♦u w♦n’t b€ ▲bl€ t♦ b€▲t u$ !! ! `~````~~ ♣~~!!
- Every Hero has 100HP at the start.
- You can upgrade your HP and rank after completing certain amount of tasks.
- Each time you level up your rank, you receive +20HP.
- Each task consumes certain amount of HP: rank D task - 10HP, rank C task - 20HP, rank B task - 40HP, rank A task - 60HP and rank S task - 100HP.
- You can only take one! task at a time. Complete it and then you are free to choose another one.
- If you think you can't/don't want to complete the task you've already chosen you can give up on it by stating that in a new post.
- Giving up on a task will come with a penalty. As example: -10HP for C and D rank, -20HP for A and B rank.
- You can't give up on a S rank task. That one can only be failed.
- When task wall updates = your HP refills.
- For each task you take = separate post. If anyone violates this rule, you get ‘frozen’ and won’t be able to participate until next day.
- *Hidden rule discovered* - No taking credit for other hero's missions (if a mission has already been completed).
- *Hidden rule discovered* - No repetitions (even if a mission was failed do not reuse a person, song, amv, picture, character, quote that was previously posted before you).
First infraction (30 minute freeze), Second infraction (1 hour freeze), Third infraction (1 day freeze).
- As a Hero you are on the side of Justice so don’t violate Guild Rules.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

LEVEL UP SYSTEM
- complete 10 D rank tasks > C rank hero
- complete 10 C rank tasks > B rank hero
- complete 8 B rank tasks > A rank hero
- complete 5 A rank tasks > S rank hero
- S rank hero can take and complete S rank missions

*remember as you level up you are not limited to that certain level. As rank A you can still complete lower ranked tasks*

F O R M
Hero Alias:
Hero Badge:
HP: [please minus amount of HP]
Task:
Mission Completion:

D A T E S
- 18th till 28th -

Ayame_RinMay 2, 2019 12:35 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 18, 2019 5:19 AM

Mar 2012

069. Rank S Mission! Top Secret!
666. Rank S Mission! Top Secret!
1. Rank A task: Mission Classified! Task Revealed only to the person who takes it //Reward: Ayaman's help with the upcoming S rank mission
2. Rank A task: Mission Classified! Task Revealed only to the person who takes it //Reward: Wonder Woman DP
3. Rank A task: Mission Classified! Task Revealed only to the person who takes it //Reward: Superman DP
4. Rank A task: Mission Classified! Task Revealed only to the person who takes it //Reward: Captain Marvel DP
5. Rank A task: Mission Classified! Task Revealed only to the person who takes it //Reward: Wonder Woman DP
6. Rank A task: Mission Classified! Task Revealed only to the person who takes it //Reward: Poison Ivy DP
7. Rank A task: Mission Classified! Task Revealed only to the person who takes it //Reward: Batman DP
8. Rank A task: Mission Classified! Task Revealed only to the person who takes it //Reward: Superman DP
9. Rank A task: Mission Classified! Task Revealed only to the person who takes it //Reward: Blossom DP
10. Rank A task: Mission Classified! Task Revealed only to the person who takes it //Reward: Captain Marvel DP

11. Rank B task: The building is on fire! Save as many people as you can! (roleplay + pics) //Reward: Nightwing card
12. Rank B task: Intel Report! (tell me as much information as you think you could find on our main villains)//Reward: Miss Blizzard card
13. Rank B task: They grow so fast... Maybe too fast T^T (Post child, teen, adult and senior art/pics of Poison Ivy)//Reward: Present Mic card
14. Rank B task: Find a missing person (find a female Hero who has both parents alive. link profile + pictures)//Reward: Wonder Woman card
15. Rank B task: Find a secret villain (someone that was introduced as a good/kind character only to be later revealed as the villain. Profile link + pictures. A good example would be: Aizen from Bleach. Any sources allowed, not only hero related anime and movies)//Reward: All Might card
16. Rank B task: Tell A Villain's origin story (with your own words. min 3 sentences.)//Reward: Ironman card
17. Rank B task: Make an Ayaman poster (it can be a simple drawing or something edited in Photoshop. up to your imagination)//Reward: Speed-o'-Sound Sonic card
18. Rank B task: Find a missing person (find a MAL user with a chibi character on DP and a 2part username /example: SirJoker, Ayame_Rin/)//Reward: EraserHead card
19. Rank B task: Talking about Heroes can be motivating! (Tell me about you favourite Hero. Min 3 sentences + picture)//Reward: Present Mic card
20. Rank B task: Huh?!? I saw you somewhere?! (Post all alternate versions of Wonder Woman (different comic universes)//Reward: King Card

21. Rank C task: Save damsel in distress (roleplay with at least one gif of your hero)//Reward: Saitama Badge
22. Rank C task: Collect 3 shounen-ai anime (must be in favs)//Reward: Genos Badge
23. Rank C task: Collect 5 Hero cards or badges (show me cards and/or badges with heroes you've collected from other clubs + links)//Reward: Metal Bat Badge
24. Rank C task: Save a kitten (roleplay+cat pic)//Reward: Speed-o'-Sound Sonic Badge
25. Rank C task: Guess who said this quote)//Reward: Zombieman Badge
26. Rank C task: Save a kitten (roleplay+cat pic)//Reward: Mumen Rider Badge
27. Rank C task: Find a SuperHero (find user with heroic name)//Reward: Fubuki Badge
28. Rank C task: Collect 5 Villain cards or badges (must be cards you've collected from other clubs + links)//Reward: Genos Badge
29. Rank C task: Guess who said this quote//Reward: Tatsumaki Badge
30. Rank C task: Heroic Campaign (provide 10 different art of your hero)//Reward: Sweet Mask Badge
31. Rank C task: Collect 5 Sci-Fi anime (must be in favs)//Reward: Wolverine Badge

32. Rank D task: Post a gif and quote of a bald superhero //Reward: Black Widow forum Ava
33. Rank D task: Post a gif of your superhero on MaxPara wall//Reward: Doctor Doom forum Ava
34. Rank D task: Post a gif and quote of hero with no superpowers //Reward: Green Lantern forum Ava
35. Rank D task: Find 3 people who support a superhero (provide link)//Reward: Poison Ivy forum Ava
36. Rank D task: Post a hero battle ost//Reward: Riddler forum Ava
37. Rank D task: Collect 3 white-haired charas (must be in your favs)//Reward: Raven forum Ava
38. Rank D task: Raise Hero Spirit in MaxPara (requires post on city wall)//Reward: Nightwing forum Ava
39. Rank D task: Post a gif and quote of superhero with white costume//Reward: Black Panther forum Ava
40. Rank D task: Post a gif and quote of superhero with a costume that has more than 3 colors//Reward: Batman forum Ava

P.S. Each Rank A Hero can take only ONE task that has as reward Aya's help.
For a Rank A mission you have up to 6 hours to complete it.

REWARDS SNEAK PEEK
- Rank A Rewards -

- Rank B Rewards -

- Rank C Rewards -

- Rank D Rewards -

Ayame_RinApr 3, 2019 3:03 PM
Mar 18, 2019 5:20 AM

Mar 2012
[center]

[quote][spoiler=Day10]DAILY: [Task Wall was updated!]

NOTICE: Hero moitanna took [Rank A task: Operation Salvation V1.2 //Reward: Thor DP]

WARNING!: Superhero Crimson Heart Charmer took [Rank S task: BOSS BATTLE - KITMAN THE MAD SCIENTIST!]

NOTICE: Hero moitanna completed [Rank A task: #3]
NOTICE: Hero moitanna took [Rank A task: The Greatest Battle Ver.1.0. //Reward: Jessica Jones DP]
NOTICE: Hero moitanna completed [Rank A task: #15]

WARNING!: Superhero Eighteen took [Rank S task: BOSS BATTLE - ZOMBIE LORD MOYU!]

LEVEL UP! [Hero moitanna became rank S hero!]

NOTICE: Hero MarRogue took [Rank B task: Helping people feels good! (Find a MAL person who is Staff in at least 5 clubs with club links)//Reward: Chisaki Kai card]
NOTICE: Hero MarRogue completed [Rank B task: #16]
NOTICE: Hero MarRogue took [Rank B task: Everyone is allowed to dream (Tell me what superpower would you want to have and why?)//Reward: King card]
NOTICE: Hero MarRogue completed [Rank B task: #21]

WARNING!: Superhero Crimson Heart Charmer successfully completed [Rank S task: BOSS BATTLE - KITMAN THE MAD SCIENTIST!]

NOTICE: Superhero Crimson Heart Charmer took [Rank A task: Battle Simulation V3.1 //Reward: Joker DP]

WARNING!: Superhero Eighteen Failed [Rank S task: BOSS BATTLE - ZOMBIE LORD MOYU!] Mission will be available again!

NOTICE: Hero Crimson Heart Charmer completed [Rank A task: #6]
NOTICE: Superhero Crimson Heart Charmer took [Rank A task: Battle Simulation V4 //Reward: Deadpool DP]
[/spoile
KitixApr 2, 2019 12:46 PM
Mar 18, 2019 9:01 AM
Jul 2018
Hero Alias: moitanna
Hero Badge:

HP: 90
Task: 1. Rank D task: Post a gif and quote of superhero with green costume
Mission Completion:

This is aya's bot replying. Curently Ayaman is not available due to some superhero related stuff.
Worry not! my answers have the same power as her's.

----------------
Congratulations on completing rank D mission! You can proceed with next mission~
KitixMar 18, 2019 12:36 PM
Mar 18, 2019 11:13 AM

Jan 2014
Hero Alias: King
Hero Badge:

Task: Rank D task: Recruit 1 person
Mission Completion: https://myanimelist.net/profile/bowie#lastcomment He'll post in the thread later. He's busy with school, ATM.

This is aya's bot replying. Curently Ayaman is not available due to some superhero related stuff.

----------------
Congratulations on completing rank D mission! You can proceed with next mission~
KitixMar 18, 2019 12:38 PM
Mar 18, 2019 11:15 AM

Sep 2016
Hero Alias: Eighteen
Hero Badge:

Task: 4. Rank D task: Make Superhero Ayaman happy by posting gif on her wall//Reward: Ironman forum Ava
Mission Completion: Here

----------------
KitixMar 18, 2019 12:38 PM
Mar 18, 2019 12:05 PM

Dec 2015
Hero Alias: Gokai Moon
Hero Badge:

Task: 38. Rank D task: Collect a superhero anime (must be in your favs)//Reward: Wolverine forum Ava
Mission Completion: My Hero Academia 2nd season already in fav

----------------
KitixMar 18, 2019 12:40 PM

set by taiyaki

Mar 18, 2019 12:47 PM
Jul 2018
Hero Badge:

HP: 80
Task: 10. Rank D task: Post a soundtrack from hero movie
Mission Completion:

----------------
Mar 18, 2019 12:54 PM
Jul 2018
Hero Badge:

HP: 70
Task: 18. Rank D task: Collect 3 adventure anime
Mission Completion: Noragami, Akatsuki no Yona, Magi in favorites

----------------
KitixMar 18, 2019 1:08 PM
Mar 18, 2019 1:00 PM

Jan 2014
Hero Badge:

Task: Rank D task: Post a gif of your superhero on MaxPara wall
Mission Completion: https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=68454&time=1552939324 Check recent comment.

----------------
P.S. next time wait for me to post this message. Otherwise, you will get frozen.
KitixMar 18, 2019 1:10 PM
Mar 18, 2019 1:08 PM

Jan 2014
Hero Badge:

Task: Rank D task: Collect 3 action anime (must be in your favs)
Mission Completion: https://myanimelist.net/profile/tretij - MP 100, JJBA & NGE.

----------------
KitixMar 18, 2019 1:13 PM
Mar 18, 2019 1:18 PM
Jul 2018
Hero Badge:

HP: 60
Task: 35. Rank D task: Collect a superhero anime (must be in your favs)
Mission Completion: One Punch Man in faves

----------------
Mar 18, 2019 1:23 PM
Jul 2018
Hero Badge:

HP: 50
Task: 41. Rank D task: Collect 3 action anime
Mission Completion: Code Geass, No.6, Fate/Zero 2nd Season

----------------
Mar 18, 2019 1:24 PM

Jan 2014
Hero Badge:

Task: Rank D task: Post a hero battle ost
Mission Completion:

----------------
Mar 18, 2019 1:25 PM

Dec 2015
Hero Badge:

Task: 41. Rank D task: Collect 3 action anime (must be in your favs)//Reward: Venom forum Ava
Mission Completion: JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Golden Wind, Black Clover and Gintama in fav [/quote]

----------------
Sorry, but this task was already taken and completed :( I return your HP this time~
KitixMar 18, 2019 1:29 PM

set by taiyaki

Mar 18, 2019 1:29 PM

Jan 2014
Hero Badge:

Task: Rank D task: Post a soundtrack from hero movie
Mission Completion:

----------------
Mar 18, 2019 1:31 PM
Jul 2018
Hero Badge:

HP: 40
Task: 20. Rank D task: Post a gif of your superhero on MaxPara wall
Mission Completion: recent comms

----------------
KitixMar 18, 2019 1:36 PM
Mar 18, 2019 1:36 PM

Jan 2014
Hero Badge:

Task: Rank D task: Find a cat (member with cat like nick)
Mission Completion: CatyWorld

----------------
Mar 18, 2019 1:46 PM

Jan 2014
Hero Badge:

HP: 30
Task: Rank D task: Make Superhero Ayaman happy by posting gif on her wall
Mission Completion: Yes.

----------------
Mar 18, 2019 2:48 PM

Aug 2015
Hero Alias: Crimson Heart Charmer
Hero Badge:

Task: 25. Rank D task: Post a gif and quote of superhero with fire powers
Mission Completion:

----------------
KitixMar 18, 2019 3:04 PM

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖗
𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 🍃
𝓢𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 🍃
Mar 18, 2019 3:12 PM

Aug 2015
Hero Badge:

Task: 9. Rank D task: Collect 3 adventure anime
Mission Completion:

----------------
KitixMar 18, 2019 3:16 PM

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖗
𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 🍃
𝓢𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 🍃
Mar 18, 2019 3:16 PM

Aug 2015
Hero Badge:

Task: 39. Rank D task: Post a hero battle ost
Mission Completion:

----------------

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖗
𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 🍃
𝓢𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 🍃
Mar 18, 2019 3:18 PM

Dec 2009
Hero Alias: MarRogue
Hero Badge:

Task: 5. Rank D task: Collect 3 adventure anime (must be in your favs)
Mission Completion: https://myanimelist.net/profile/MarissaRob ---> Hunter x Hunter, One Piece, Cowboy Bebop

----------------

Mar 18, 2019 3:22 PM

Aug 2015
Hero Badge:

Task: 16. Rank D task: Raise Hero Spirit in MaxPara (requires post on city wall)
Mission Completion:

----------------

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖗
𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 🍃
𝓢𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 🍃
Mar 18, 2019 3:26 PM

Aug 2015
Hero Badge:

Task: 13. Rank D task: Collect 3 blonde charas (must be in your favs)
Mission Completion:

----------------

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖗
𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 🍃
𝓢𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 🍃
Mar 18, 2019 3:29 PM

Aug 2015
Hero Badge:

Task: 26. Rank D task: Find a cat (member with cat like nick)
Mission Completion:

----------------

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖗
𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 🍃
𝓢𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 🍃
Mar 18, 2019 3:34 PM

Aug 2015
Hero Badge:

HP: 30
Task: 37. Rank D task: Collect 3 blonde charas (must be in your favs)
Mission Completion:

----------------

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖗
𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 🍃
𝓢𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 🍃
Mar 18, 2019 3:40 PM

Jan 2014
Hero Badge:

HP: 20
Task: 34. Rank D task: Invite New Superhero (person must sign up for task to be finished)

----------------
Mar 18, 2019 3:43 PM

Aug 2015
Hero Badge:

HP: 20
Task: 12. Rank D task: Deadpool acts up Again -A- (post Deadpool gif on 5 MaxPara citizens walls)
Mission Completion:

----------------

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖗
𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 🍃
𝓢𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 🍃
Mar 18, 2019 3:47 PM

Dec 2015
Hero Badge:

Task: 21. Rank D task: Collect 3 adventure anime (must be in your favs)//Reward: Nightwing forum Ava
Mission Completion: JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Golden Wind, Stardust Crusader, Fairy Tail

----------------

set by taiyaki

Mar 18, 2019 3:49 PM

Aug 2015
Hero Badge:

HP: 10
Task: 17. Rank D task: Post a gif and quote of superhero with green costume
Mission Completion:

----------------
KitixMar 18, 2019 3:58 PM

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖗
𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 🍃
𝓢𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 🍃
Mar 18, 2019 3:49 PM

Jan 2014
Hero Badge:

HP: 10
Task: 27. Rank D task: Inform a citizen about a hero recruitment//Reward: Joker forum Ava

----------------
Mar 18, 2019 3:59 PM

Aug 2015
Hero Badge:

HP: 0
Task: 36. Rank D task: Post a gif and quote of superhero with fire powers
Mission Completion:

----------------
Congratulations on completing rank D mission! Hero Crimson Heart Charmer, you worked hard! Now you can get your time to restore your energy for next day~
KitixMar 18, 2019 4:04 PM

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖗
𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 🍃
𝓢𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 🍃
Mar 18, 2019 4:03 PM

Jan 2014
Hero Badge:

HP: 0
Task: 40. Rank D task: Recruit 2 people//Reward: Spiderman forum Ava
Mission Completion: 1 & 2

----------------
Congratulations on completing rank D mission! Hero King, you worked hard! Now you can get your time to restore your energy for next day~
Mar 18, 2019 4:17 PM

Mar 2012

Congratulation, Hero Crimson Heart Charmer! You just ranked up!
I'm very proud of you!♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
Please fill the rank up form here.
This way, starting from tomorrow you will be allowed to take C Rank tasks.
Also! As a mini bonus from me, your HP bar will be raised by 20 points!
Keep up the good work! (≧ω≦)ゞ

@Amulet_Heart
Mar 18, 2019 4:18 PM

Mar 2012

Congratulation, Hero King! You just ranked up!
I'm very proud of you!♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
Please fill the rank up form here.
This way, starting from tomorrow you will be allowed to take C Rank tasks.
Also! As a mini bonus from me, your HP bar will be raised by 20 points!
Keep up the good work! (≧ω≦)ゞ

@tretij
Mar 18, 2019 7:27 PM

Sep 2016
Hero Badge:

Task: 19. Rank D task: Deadpool acts up Again -A- (post Deadpool gif on 5 MaxPara citizens walls)//Reward: Deadpool forum Ava
Mission Completion: Here are the links
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
Link 5

TY and can you please update quests as I don't see enough quest to make it to Rank C. Thanks to all heros going beserk after I went to sleep T^T

----------------
Amount of quests limited on purpose, not everyone can get to rank C at 1st day. Wait for task wall to update.
KitixMar 18, 2019 11:47 PM
Mar 19, 2019 4:01 AM

Mar 2012

----------------

.:DAY 1 REPORT:.
7 Heroes Recruited
2 Heroes Ranked Up!

Mission Completion List
moitanna - 6[D]
King - 10[D]
Eighteen - 2[D]
Gokai Moon - 2[D]
Crimson Heart Charmer - 10[D]
MarRogue - 1[D]

.:Day 2 Starting Now:.
Quest Board Refreshed
HP refilled

Rank C Heroes start with 120HP
- King
- Crimson Heart Charmer
Rank D Heroes start with 100HP
- moitanna
- Gokai Moon
- Eighteen
- MarRogue
- King #2

Knightwalker08Mar 21, 2019 9:34 AM
Mar 19, 2019 4:43 AM
Jul 2018
Hero Badge:

Task: 23. Rank D task: Post a soundtrack from hero movie
Mission Completion:

----------------
Ayame_RinMar 19, 2019 7:35 AM
Mar 19, 2019 5:10 AM

Dec 2015
Hero Badge:

Task: 52. Rank D task: Collect 3 action anime (must be in your favs)//Reward: Flash forum Ava
Mission Completion: JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Golden Wind, Black Clover and Gintama in fav

----------------
Ayame_RinMar 19, 2019 7:35 AM

set by taiyaki

Mar 19, 2019 5:20 AM

Jan 2014
Hero Badge:

HP: 100
Task: Rank C task: Heroic Campaign (provide 10 different art of your hero)
Mission Completion: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

----------------
Congratulations on completing rank C mission! You can proceed with next mission~

Ayame_RinMar 19, 2019 7:36 AM
Mar 19, 2019 5:24 AM

Sep 2016
Hero Badge:

Task: 35. Rank D task: Make Superhero Ayaman happy by posting gif on her wall//Reward: Spiderman forum Ava
Mission Completion: Here

----------------
Ayame_RinMar 19, 2019 7:36 AM
Mar 19, 2019 7:32 AM

Dec 2009
Hero Badge:

HP: 80 90 <---
Task: 36. Rank D task: Collect 3 black-haired charas (must be in your favs)
Mission Completion: https://myanimelist.net/profile/MarissaRob ---> Fuyumine Naoto, Rukia Kuchiki, Monkey D., Luffy

----------------
P.S. next time wait for me to post this message. Otherwise, you will get frozen.
P.P.S. <--- your HP bar has been refilled as we started a new day.
This means your starting HP is 100 again. We said about this in a previous post. Please be more careful next time.

Sorryyyy~~ I will be more careful next time x...x
MarissaRobMar 19, 2019 7:46 AM

Mar 19, 2019 7:35 AM

Dec 2009
Hero Badge:

Task: 44. Rank D task: Collect a superhero anime (must be in your favs)
Mission Completion: https://myanimelist.net/profile/MarissaRob ---> One Punch Man

----------------
Ayame_RinMar 19, 2019 7:47 AM

Mar 19, 2019 7:47 AM
Jul 2018
Hero Badge:

Task: 33. Rank D task: Find a cat (member with cat like nick)
Mission Completion:

----------------

Ayame_RinMar 19, 2019 7:56 AM
Mar 19, 2019 7:54 AM

Jan 2014
Hero Badge:

Task: Rank C task: Guess who said this quote//Reward: Saitama Badge
Mission Completion:

----------------
Congratulations on completing rank C mission! You can proceed with next mission~
Ayame_RinMar 19, 2019 8:42 AM
Mar 19, 2019 7:56 AM

Dec 2009
Hero Badge:

Task: 28. Rank D task: Post a gif of your superhero on MaxPara wall
Mission Completion: https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=68454

----------------
Ayame_RinMar 19, 2019 8:44 AM

Mar 19, 2019 8:04 AM
Jul 2018
Hero Badge:

Task: 31. Rank D task: Post a hero battle ost
Mission Completion:

----------------
Ayame_RinMar 19, 2019 8:44 AM
Mar 19, 2019 8:50 AM

Dec 2009
Hero Badge:

Task: 32. Rank D task: Collect 3 action anime (must be in your favs)
Mission Completion: https://myanimelist.net/profile/MarissaRob ---> Shingeki no Kyojin, One Piece, Hunter x Hunter (2011)

----------------
Ayame_RinMar 19, 2019 9:17 AM

Mar 19, 2019 9:00 AM

Dec 2015
Hero Badge:

Task: 51. Rank D task: Collect a superhero anime (must be in your favs)//Reward: Venom forum Ava
Mission Completion: My Hero Academia 2nd season in fav

----------------
Ayame_RinMar 19, 2019 9:17 AM

set by taiyaki

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » »»» Club's ◄DELIVERIES► ( 1 2 )

Miyuki- - Aug 12, 2015

90 by Ayame_Rin »»
Aug 9, 2020 12:29 PM

Sticky: » »»» Updates ◄NEWS► ( 1 2 3 )

Miyuki- - Nov 14, 2015

103 by Ayame_Rin »»
Jul 7, 2020 2:03 PM

Sticky: » [CLOSED] >> June Event - It's a Claim Season P.2 ~ Shounen Ai/Shoujo Ai/Yaoi/Yuri ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MiniParadox-chan - Jun 1, 2020

299 by dxsenx »»
Jun 17, 2020 1:12 AM

Sticky: » [OPEN] ◄EVENT CHAT► ~Claim Season Pt.2~

Miyuki- - May 22, 2019

18 by SukiiFu »»
Jun 6, 2020 4:15 PM

» [CLOSED] YU-GI-OH! Edition

MiniParadox-chan - Apr 24, 2020

23 by removed-user »»
May 28, 2020 8:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.