This needs to be updated
I'm pretty sure Miku is fan favorite
I like Miku btw

Apr 20, 4:20 AM
uwu

Miku and it’s not even close

私はいつもあなたを守ります

Apr 20, 9:09 PM
MIKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 20, 9:12 PM

Anime: Miku ofc

Manga:

Ascended Taste
^
check this list out for some ascended music shit (also to give it more views pls I want this list I worked hard on to make me feel special~~~~~~)

Apr 23, 11:28 PM

How the fuck Itsuki got that many vote?! I like her but she is my bottom 5 among them (ichika, miku, yotsuba, nino, then itsuki)

Anyway, I'm with Ichika. She's the sweetest and thoughtful of the 5. Besides, she is voiced by KanaHana lol

Apr 24, 12:10 AM

Gazz said:
How the fuck Itsuki got that many vote?! I like her but she is my bottom 5 among them (ichika, miku, yotsuba, nino, then itsuki)

Anyway, I'm with Ichika. She's the sweetest and thoughtful of the 5. Besides, she is voiced by KanaHana lol

Anime only huh well wouldn't blame u then just like the case with Nino.

Apr 24, 12:18 AM

Itsuki is the mature and straightforward, but I prefer Miku and Yotsuba.

Apr 24, 12:49 AM

Nino by the end of the anime.

Nino > Miku > Ichika

Apr 25, 1:57 AM

Congintive said:
Gazz said:

Yea and I just recently finished the anime.

Hows the manga sire? And how many chapters are already available after the chapter where the anime ends?

Apr 25, 7:38 AM

Gazz said:
Congintive said:

Hows the manga sire? And how many chapters are already available after the chapter where the anime ends?

The manga is really good in-fact my most favorite harem 2nd to TLR also start from ch 33 and see that's from where the real fun starts.

Apr 25, 6:43 PM

Congintive said:
Gazz said:

The manga is really good in-fact my most favorite harem 2nd to TLR also start from ch 33 and see that's from where the real fun starts.

thank you, I'll try reading the manga then.

Apr 25, 7:00 PM

For me it's Miku, no question.

Ichika is a slob and I'm a bit of a neat freak, so that pairing is out; I could never deal with her leaving her shit everywhere and never cleaning up after herself. Kind of a shame because, other than that, she's a close second to Miku IMO.

Yotsuba would be cute at first, but her personality type gets annoying really fast. She's too excitable and extroverted for me, and her eternal positivity is grating.

Itsuki barely got any screen time compared to the others so she's not as developed, and thus I can't really get a read on her. She seems like a typical tsundere first-girl-syndrome character; too much of a stereotype for me to find her attractive.

As for Nino, people say she's bitchy and annoying, which is partially true, but what turns me off of her is that she seems like the type of person who cares too much about what other people think. She runs with the popular crowd and likes being fashionable just for the sake of it. Basically, she's shallow, and that's a big "no" for me.

Thus, Miku is best girl by default.

May 1, 12:47 AM
Miku is forever my wifu 😂

May 3, 4:36 PM
Nino, for your courage and sincerity, girls like her are rare in the world, but I'm sure anyone dreams of being happy alongside someone like her!

May 3, 6:56 PM
Where the hell is Raiha

May 4, 12:50 AM

can someone explain to me why the hell is Itsuki so far ahead lol?

Miku was the best with Nino coming close 2nd. If Nino had more screentime she could probably win

the others..? please ,no
lots of music -

May 4, 4:09 AM
incisorr said:
can someone explain to me why the hell is Itsuki so far ahead lol?

Miku was the best with Nino coming close 2nd. If Nino had more screentime she could probably win

the others..? please ,no

This poll was rigged. That's why you see it as it is, same goes for character's page with Eatsuki having 2k favs, and it was like that before the anime even started. Some retard made tons of accounts just to make his fav be in the spotlight. If you're looking for the real results, look here:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1763912&show=400

And here Eatsuki is dead last with 4% of votes.

May 20, 1:29 AM
COR420N said:
AmP_91 said:
I just read all of the comments and everyone is saying that Miku is the best girl, so how the F can Itsuki is in 1st place ??

That's because all the Miku and Nino supporters are coming from the manga Fandom and the anime watchers only are thinking that since itsuki is best girl since she is first girl. Biggest mistake ever.
COR420N said:
AmP_91 said:
I just read all of the comments and everyone is saying that Miku is the best girl, so how the F can Itsuki is in 1st place ??

That's because all the Miku and Nino supporters are coming from the manga Fandom and the anime watchers only are thinking that since itsuki is best girl since she is first girl. Biggest mistake ever.

EXACTLY!! They dont know y ppl support nino and miku, nino especially bcoz she wasn't good in the 1st season, but in manga she's amazing, for me nino best girl hands down

May 20, 1:31 AM
JakkoFourEyes said:
Not fucking Nino. Such a manipulative asshole

U clearly haven't read the manga thats y ur saying this, udk why ppl voted for nino if u dont read the manga or u have to wait for the 2nd season to see

May 20, 1:37 AM
Hug Addict <3

How the fuck is Itsuki this far ahead? Like no one I've ever talked to about Gotoubun likes her lol. It's either people claiming Miku as best waifu or manga readers supporting Nino from what I've seen

Well in any case I don't really like any of these girls other than Yotsuba personally since she's more of my type. Genki girls besto

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"

May 20, 6:41 AM
Aicus said:
JakkoFourEyes said:
Not fucking Nino. Such a manipulative asshole

U clearly haven't read the manga thats y ur saying this, udk why ppl voted for nino if u dont read the manga or u have to wait for the 2nd season to see

Well, no I havent read the manga, but that doesnt matter. So far Nino's been awful and two-faced. Yeah, that could change, but that change hasnt happened yet in the anime. The manga doesnt count here (to an extent).
I don't know why you seem so bothered by this lol

Jun 9, 7:17 AM
Itsuki chan~ 🐰

Jun 9, 7:29 AM

Yotsuba Stans unite! Hopefully the recent developments with her in the manga will be to the favor of us beholders of good taste.

Ascended Taste
^
check this list out for some ascended music shit (also to give it more views pls I want this list I worked hard on to make me feel special~~~~~~)

Jun 12, 11:58 PM
#TeamItsuki

Anyways what's good about Miku?
I just can't understand why you guys likes Miku -.-

Jun 13, 9:20 PM
Im really enjoying this show its been a long time since i watch a harem anime that is good and entertaining.
For now i don't have any idea who is the best girl, but all i just wanna say please don't make this show end up like "nisekoi"
Just keep up with your own pace
don't rush it

and "listen"

Jun 25, 4:22 AM
Who cares about the girls? Fuutarou-kun is the best gril so far.

jk, Itsuki is best girl for me but I think Miku will be the bride :/

Jun 25, 8:20 AM
of course ITSUKI !!!!!!!!

Jun 25, 8:50 AM

Here's the officiel 5-toubun tier list. It's not my opinion, it's facts.

Jun 26, 8:24 AM
Only_Brad said:
Here's the officiel 5-toubun tier list. It's not my opinion, it's facts.

Also Miku best girl.

Jun 26, 9:29 AM
Mikuntul, awkowkqwko :v

Aug 7, 7:29 AM

Whichever is up to the author. But i like miku :3

Aug 21, 9:43 AM
absolutely Nino and Yotsuba

Aug 24, 6:32 AM
Yotsuba best girl. She was my fav girl from the beginning. After chapter 90 I start to love her moree. She is so underrated , deserve more love.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

Preview MangaManga Store