Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 21, 2019 7:13 AM

Jan 2011
I started it because I was expecting something stupid, but I didn't think it'd be a dumb self aware comedy foremost. It did still have quite a few bad points, but it had heart and I think I'll remember that above all. It's no 10/10 masterpiece, but I can't help but feel a lot of the low scorer probably missed that it wasn't meant to be taken the least bit seriously.
Nov 4, 2019 8:11 PM

Sep 2013
Kirishiba said:
Anime without any flavor.
Well at least he marries them all.

There is also Fuuko and Wake from Conception 2

LMAO Middle eastern people who marries multiple women watch shit like this
Jan 9, 2020 5:24 AM

Apr 2013
this should have comedy tag cause adventure and action tag does not fit here at all, maybe we saw about 40 sec - 1min of action, adventure I am not sure... he did went for like 4 seconds inside the dungeon but it dodn't showed him adventuring or dungeon crawling or anything so that's about it.
Jan 30, 2020 11:26 AM
Nov 2014
hi i dont know how to start a new topic in forum , but i just wacth it and , i have a quick question:
in wicth episode girl is not shure she can stand straight , and main character is called "wild beast"?
P.S.sorry for my English (second language)
Feb 14, 2020 5:26 PM

Sep 2016
The only good point of this anime is when they smash.

But they don't actually smash, so there is no good point.
They had a good point to use but they chose to discard it.

Reminds me of the trash mom isekai that did the same thing, introducing harem elements just to shit on them and then not even have the courage to have actual incest lol.
FullyChargedFeb 15, 2020 10:19 AM
bruh
Apr 10, 2020 4:20 AM
Mar 2020
I hope no one judges me but I like this anime because I played Conception 2 and I'm a really big fan, but it really doesn't have a fan base... BUT I love the art style of the anime and the humour! In the last scene where Itsuki is about to marry everyone, in the sitting area I saw two Conception 2 characters, Fuuko with the pink hair and Wake with the grey hair next to her! My favorite maidens hands down are Arie,Farun,Reone,and Alfie!
May 17, 2020 1:35 AM
May 2019
Thank god this travesty ended. This was hard to sit through. It started out initially as quite okay-ish, then it gradually became worse, especially towards the second half. They pretty much ran out of jokes and it felt like a chore to sit through. There are very few positive things I can say about this show, so let's just leave it at that. This is very much, an awful show.
Jun 6, 2020 3:51 AM

Sep 2018
lol, that asspull ending though. "Looks like we were just revived!" Crap fights, no ecchi scenes, rarely was it funny, only thing going for it was the nice character designs for the girls. I'd say there were plenty of times that it took itself seriously, other times not so much, not much consistency there.... Trash/10
Jul 1, 2020 6:18 AM

Apr 2016
i dont get why everyone hates this.this is a harem+comedy show not action.Rarely any harem has solid plot including this one but they make it up with comedy.As a harem+comedy anime this was very solid at least from what i expect from these genres.Every episodes was funny,was predictable but still its was fun to watch cuz every girl is similar and yet different so he had to get them by different means.That is harem.I would understand the hate if the show was good but they ruin it like darling from the franxxx but they didnt,if you hated the show from the start why even watch it then.You saw what this show will be like withing first 2 episodes so dont complain
Aug 20, 2020 10:29 PM
Nov 2016
Short_Circut said:
Welp that ends this wonderful series.

By no means good at all but hey, at least there were a couple of good laughs here and there
I saw this anime for just the last scene where the MC marries all but it was really Annoying.....Tanuki if deleted would boost this anime ranking atleast by 700 in my list and if the director etcetra were serious this could be an epic harem series......Charater Drawings were good...Animators were good but everything else failed miserably.....maybe a manga coming out slow but well would do it justice...ofcourse with the same Happy charm end.
Oct 7, 2020 10:29 AM
Aug 2020
Really boring ending
Jan 26, 2022 3:36 PM
Jan 2021
ngl, this episode started to actually give me a headache. Don't get me wrong, I am glad about the happy ending and its fine to decide to live for the future but geez, I think that sacrificing your children instead of yourself should at least hit harder. I feel like the children in this series were almost cannon fodder. Training yourself to go into battle at a young age? Well since they are immortal and they are going in with their father, fine. But I feel like he should have been screaming at his children to not sacrifice themselves for him.
Also deciding to go back home after making so many promises to the other maidens... (and after all his children got sacrificed for him) smh.
Jan 27, 2022 11:33 PM
Aug 2018
This has got to be the worst show I’ve ever seen. No redeeming qualities whatsoever. Garbage character writing, garbage story writing, garbage “antagonist”, garbage protagonist, garbage world building. Nothing is done well in this show besides it being terrible. So glad this story is over. 1/10
Mar 29, 2022 8:38 PM

Feb 2021
Incredible ending. I'm proud of myself for actually getting through this without having to fast forward once
Aug 16, 2022 11:42 AM
Aug 2022
Setting aside the various holes in the plot and wonky animation quality, because the show unashamedly embraced its ridiculous premise I was able to thoroughly enjoy it overall. It's also a harem anime with an actual harem ending, so I am satisfied because all girls win (also enhanced by the fact that there wasn't really a particularly girl I hated or totally disliked either). I'm glad they decided to completely overhaul Mahiru's personality because if you played the original Japanese PSP version, you'd also know how much of a cunt she originally was.

Anyway, I give the anime adaption an 8.5/10 rating when compared to a lot of other harem (or pseudo harem) animes I've watched.
Sep 12, 2022 5:40 AM
Dec 2017
overall a really really bad series.

Nov 29, 2022 6:26 PM
Jul 2021
Before I actually write out my opinion I just want to say DO NOT WATCH THIS SHOW. Anyway this episode had to be the worst out of every other one (and that says alot) and my reason being is because of how un cool the mc was during the fight scenes, how the children somehow formed 3 mechs then nobody said anything, how half way through I started thinking of dropping this on the last episode because of how those two girls started acting like A.I's at 10:30, how alfie (the only girls name I remember besides that stupid racoon) died in the dumbest way possible resulting in me just completely ignoring what they were saying because I was re thinking my decision (again) and how at the end of this episode when he was going to leave with his lover cousin without the other maidens nobody was mad at him for leaving them but instead they started it's a shame????????
Mar 3, 2023 4:40 AM
Nov 2021
I swear, anyone who rated this dumpster fire of an anime higher than 3 or 4 then they need to either quit watching anime or just stop reviewing completely because on any sort of scale this anime is bad. It's like jabbing a needle in the eye for 12 episodes, actually I'd rather take the needle in the eye than have to watch Conception.
Mar 9, 2023 4:06 PM
Sep 2022
I really like this anime, I don’t to now why the rating is so bad but we can all tell one thing:
Final True harem=masterpiece
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Conception Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2018

154 by abystoma2 »»
Mar 6, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Conception Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2018

22 by bronyneder »»
Dec 9, 2023 4:37 AM

Poll: » Conception Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2018

26 by OnlyKimi »»
Jan 2, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Conception Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2018

19 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Sep 12, 2022 5:38 AM

Poll: » Conception Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2018

16 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Sep 12, 2022 5:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.