Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 30, 2019 9:46 AM

Jan 2018
although i'd argue with the term 'have you planned your future', i'd say that you can plan it, however somethings in life can alter that plan, and so you'd have to plan again.

May 30, 2019 1:18 PM

Aug 2018
It definitely becomes more of a big deal once you reach your mid and even late 20s. It's also funny how my goals have changed significantly compared to my late teens and early 20s. So, I definitely don't believe in the "have everything figured by 18 years old to early 20s" bull crap. Just speaking from my own personal experience.
INTJ 5w6
Currently Watching:TBA
Recently Completed: Attack on Titan Season 3 Pt 2[/B]
May 30, 2019 1:35 PM

Mar 2011
ApersonnamedTenma said:
ApersonnamedGator said:
Yeah, I had a plan how my life should be once I reach 30. Now I'm 30 and I have to admit that I failed horribly.

There's nothing wrong with failing. You should be proud you had a goal and a vision. If someone doesn't set either of those, they failed before even trying.

I'd encourage you to go back at a new vision for your life. (:
I dislike getting replies months later, and kinda curious if the change in names would alter them getting it--experiments ftw

In relation to this, finding a new vision/goal/purpose is actually harder than people give it credit for. No one wants goals that are easy (get through them in quick succession), to have to keep starting from scratch or long away goals that may not be possible. We want fulfillment in completing the goals as well as pursuing it. To have a challenge but not cave under the high expectation built around finishing. External forces will always interact with our plans, but how do you find a stable one that meets the criteria I just listed. I will look back at this and probably "well, lets look at what the critieria is and what may not actually be what is needed"--guess I'm stuck on the "whats after?" part of failing/completing a goal. And because I'm in this point, can't tell if this is a looping-process that i want to keep at, or is just one process out of others I can choose from. It seems like a repetition that either helps or harms or maybe none of that entirely.
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
May 30, 2019 2:24 PM

Dec 2018
I haven't planned much tbh, i've only recently started, due to me pretty much hating my current job and so on. I might study to become a land surveyor.

What do you want by the age of 30? A good and stable job, which i will enjoy, is pretty much all i think about atm.
May 30, 2019 7:28 PM

May 2014
I don't have anything planned specifically, no.
As for goals, I have fitness goals for the short-term.
Long term goals would be to get better at Mandarin, and also learn Korean. Since then I'll have 3 Asian languages under my belt, and that's pretty dank.
I also hope to marry someone nice, and get better at drawing.
May 30, 2019 7:32 PM

Jul 2015
i have a 10-20 year plan sure i don't want to be like people i know who are like "BRUH LIVE IN THE NOW WORRY ABOUT STUFF LATER" and then only worry about things when the issue comes up.
May 30, 2019 8:10 PM

Feb 2019
I'm gonna eat sausage tortellini and finish True Detective season 2 then go to bed!
May 30, 2019 8:26 PM
Jul 2018
I've never been a "reach for the stars" kind of person. I'm easily satisfied with just the simple things in life. I work a Grade 12 job and live at home, and I am content and happy with that. All I care about is weekly structure, and my life-style provides that, which is satisfying to me. If better things come into my life, like a sudden initiative to advance my education or meet a soulmate or whatnot, that will just be a bonus.
May 31, 2019 6:41 AM

Sep 2018
I find the idea of planning your entire future to great detail disturbing and sad somehow. People who do that will probably be more successful but what's life without surprise. The most important thing is to do something, anything.
Nov 24, 2021 9:28 PM

Nov 2021
No I did not plan my future.
Nobody knows what will happen but its gonna be bad
Nov 25, 2021 4:39 PM

Jan 2021
Just like one of my favourite characters i planned everything and everything is going well just as planned šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Nov 25, 2021 4:57 PM

Sep 2018
I started to in high school, but after graduating college I realized I would never want to work in the medical field. For now I just work retail.
Nov 25, 2021 4:59 PM

Feb 2021
Yes and Nope it’s pretty scary but going day by day
Nov 26, 2021 1:47 PM

Jul 2021
well, yea. I'm on my senior year of highschool so i kind of have to

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Twitter is officially X.com now

deg - Today

25 by Soverign »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you guys actually read the comments on the threads here

tsukareru - May 11

32 by Malkshake »»
20 minutes ago

» I showed the music that I've produced to my father, he liked it

weirdmusty7 - Today

16 by Kwanthemaster »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » is marriage compulsory? ( 1 2 )

FruitPunchBaka - May 10

74 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
1 hour ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again?

KiraraFan - May 7

31 by DesuMaiden »»
2 hours ago
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.