Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2018 9:09 PM
Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
S U Z U M I Y A M A I
U
Z
U
M
I
Y
A
M
A
I
Nov 25, 2018 12:49 AM

Jan 2013
Still disappointing since the succubus isn't a loli as she is in the h-manga.
Nov 25, 2018 1:25 AM
Aug 2016
yep she isnt a loli
Nov 25, 2018 9:40 PM

Aug 2012
fourberie said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
S U Z U M I Y A M A I
U
Z
U
M
I
Y
A
M
A
I

Do you know of any other characters she has voiced? Thanks!
Nov 25, 2018 11:56 PM

Sep 2012
sonictoryuiai said:
Still disappointing since the succubus isn't a loli as she is in the h-manga.

Really? How about giving the adaption credit for actually having proper sex scenes and more original scenes? The original source literally had 1 page of intercourse. Can hardly call it a hentai.
FlamingMangosNov 26, 2018 12:01 AM
Nov 26, 2018 5:47 AM

Jan 2013
I'd do that if it wasn't an adaption of Tiny Evil but since it is and the girl in the h-anime looks like one of Poro/Collaboration Works' stock female character designs instead of the loli she's supposed to be...
Nov 27, 2018 4:11 PM

Sep 2012
sonictoryuiai said:
I'd do that if it wasn't an adaption of Tiny Evil but since it is and the girl in the h-anime looks like one of Poro/Collaboration Works' stock female character designs instead of the loli she's supposed to be...

She does look like a loli. I mean, in comparsion to the manga design. She looks a lot less like a loli but she's still a loli.
Nov 27, 2018 8:14 PM

Oct 2009
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 12:11 PM
Nov 28, 2018 4:20 AM
Oct 2013
Hmm? He talks as if he is redrawing the circle every time, but it didnt even disappear or anything after the first time. And the drop of marker and face was same as in first ep but he said something different. It is hard to think it was just replay of the first time he drew it.

Candles were just a waste and annoyed her contrary to the description on the website XD I wonder what number of time it was for him to still have been using them and got told off.

Surprisingly just casually lazing around with snacks and even playing mobile game. Not much different from humans.

Onomatopoeias as usual!

He called them socks but clearly they were pantyhose, were they not? Didn't know the difference perhaps?

This guy... why so eager to die?
Didn't show undressing action (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Hmm I do not think being bad at communicating and being a severe masochist is the worst a human could be or even that bad.
He hardly had a problem, what a wimp!
Her tail straightened (perhaps due to kyun?) but only the end surprisingly with the curved part still the same.
Showed off her nice curves and nude body when riding him with bounce of breasts from each bound.

Death by hanging was rated with painlessness of 3/5. would the author have tried it to make that judgement, and it would of had to be relative to other causes of death? Well, apparently it could cause fast unconsciousness with snap of spine and blood vessels.

She wore different clothes when she returned than when she would of left previous night.

its possible to become human from succubus? And it seems she started as a succubus, but can humans become succubi?

In any case, happy romance and sex life end I guess with him being saved.

Overall h scenes were pretty weak and not particularly strong in the other feelings either.
User-sanNov 28, 2018 4:24 AM
Nov 28, 2018 7:30 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
Death by hanging was rated with painlessness of 3/5.

Eh? Did I miss something?
Nov 28, 2018 10:39 AM

Dec 2015
Serhiyko said:

stop for a moment and look at your own feet sitting in your chair with feet flat on the floor. your big toes are on the insides of your feet. now, put your feet together sole to sole. your big toes are now closer to your knees and torso. lay on your bed on your stomach, put your feet together sole to sole and bend your legs at the knees. use your camera or look over your shoulder at your feet. your toes will be pointing DOWN at the bed. your big toes will be CLOSER to your body, not further away. if you try to keep the soles of your feet together, the furthest you can try to point your toes to the ceiling is ZERO degrees. also known as pointing them AWAY from your body and parallel to the bed. the pose she uses ONLY can be done by a human being (and not a monkey/chimp with prehensile feet) is if she ONLY points her toes towards the ceiling and using JUST the insides of the arches of her feet and not the soles atall! so. ALL the scenes are ENTIRELY wrong with the foot job while she's laying on her stomach. unless the pixilation of his 'member' has blocked us seeing exactly what her feet look like.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
DeadlyRavenMar 8, 2020 6:55 PM
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Nov 28, 2018 10:58 AM

Dec 2015
Serhiyko said:
User-san said:
Death by hanging was rated with painlessness of 3/5.

suffocation, asphyxiation, oxygen deprivation, carbon monoxide poisoning, autoerotic asphyxiation, choking, it's all a moot point. 'painless death' always has been and always will be a SUBJECTIVE not an OBJECTIVE observation. everybody has different pain tolerances. death on the other hand is ALWAY an observation of an objective nature. you're either dead or you're pretty damn close and you CAN'T comment any more about how 'painless a death it was'. hanging by the neck ... by survivors... SUCKS ASS! it hurts like a mudafudda because of ALL THE DAMAGE TO YOUR NECK and if you don't die from it? we're talking months if not over a year or more to heal from it... and of course there's some folks who never heal completely from it. a crushed larynx (since it's made of cartilage) can't always be repaired completely with surgery and healing from cell regeneration. using carbon monoxide has been described by survivors as choking, gasping, panting, near heart attack pain levels in the chest, then a sudden loss of consciousness. about the only painless death I've read about is medically assisted suicide (they put you to sleep just like a dog or a cat) with various drugs or massive cutting of vein and arteries in the arms while in a very warm bath. but of course, you've got to get over the VERY painful part of slashing the ever loving CRAP outta both arms. then, there's the 'surprise shot to the head' by a firearm. you don't feel a thing, just a BANG and you're gone because your entire brain has been turned into pudding by the impact and shockwave behind the bullet. I even read a case study once of a young African American boy who got hit with a .357 revolver round to the skull. he lost half his brain to the damage and surgeries but survived and recovered a great deal of his physical capabilities. mentally and otherwise he was SEVERELY disabled, but he could still function somewhat normally.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Nov 28, 2018 2:08 PM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
it was on the webpage he was looking at on His computer. And by author I mean the author of the webpage not the author of the manga/anime story (in CaSe that might have caused confusion).
User-sanNov 28, 2018 2:11 PM
Nov 28, 2018 3:59 PM
Mar 2017
Tbh I kinda like this hentai. I mean I like that idea about succubus falling in love with a human lol.

And btw, the best way to die is to shoot your self with a shotgun in a head
Lethality - 99.0%
Time (min) - 1.7
Agony - 5.5
FilipDaNubNov 29, 2018 12:38 AM
Nov 29, 2018 7:54 AM

Oct 2009
KiliianSleipnir said:
stop for a moment and look at your own feet sitting in your chair with feet flat on the floor. your big toes are on the insides of your feet. now, put your feet together sole to sole. your big toes are now closer to your knees and torso. lay on your bed on your stomach, put your feet together sole to sole and bend your legs at the knees. use your camera or look over your shoulder at your feet. your toes will be pointing DOWN at the bed. your big toes will be CLOSER to your body, not further away. if you try to keep the soles of your feet together, the furthest you can try to point your toes to the ceiling is ZERO degrees. also known as pointing them AWAY from your body and parallel to the bed. the pose she uses ONLY can be done by a human being (and not a monkey/chimp with prehensile feet) is if she ONLY points her toes towards the ceiling and using JUST the insides of the arches of her feet and not the soles atall! so. ALL the scenes are ENTIRELY wrong with the foot job while she's laying on her stomach. unless the pixilation of his 'member' has blocked us seeing exactly what her feet look like.

It's hard to judge the exact angle, and still the first scene would be difficult for the reasons you named, but it's doable basically (maybe not to that degree), but I did not want to concentrate on analysing what could be argued, instead wanted to point out the second scene which is principally, anatomically impossible

User-san said:
it was on the webpage he was looking at

Oh, the subs omitted that part, so I did not pay much attention. And I did think you meant the author of the manga/anime. What else did the website say?
Nov 30, 2018 12:04 AM
Oct 2018
saddest hentai i’ve seen. i actually cried cuz it was so wholesome
Nov 30, 2018 2:35 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
Oh, the subs omitted that part, so I did not pay much attention. And I did think you meant the author of the manga/anime. What else did the website say?

Whole webpage shown (probably there were more methods listed since neck-hang was numbered as 1):

Comfort death, non-suffering suicide method(s)
_

To all the people seeking release from ties of obligation
_
① Neck-hanging suicide
Everyone pictures the neck-hanging suicide as the most famous suicide method, do they not?
Even to prepare, things present in the house such as rope, chair, etc. are enough

Cost performance ★★★★★ 5/5
Lack of pain until death ★★★☆☆ 3/5
Lack of fear when performing ★★★★★ 5/5
Lack of risk when you fail ★★☆☆☆ 2/5
User-sanNov 30, 2018 2:38 AM
Nov 30, 2018 3:26 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
Lack of fear when performing ★★★★★ 5/5

Not sure about this part, I would be pretty afraid. If anything, drugs seems less intimidating to me
Nov 30, 2018 4:45 AM
Oct 2013
@Serhiyko I agree XD
Dec 2, 2018 12:44 AM

Sep 2010
Man you have problems in this discussion about Episode 2 here xD
But can't judge you since the main topic is suicide!

But at the end the guy had the will to live again because of this cute little (loli or not) succubus he fell in love with.
So now he can have more great sex alive until he gets old with here or dies with her havinig sex :-D
JaponskiDec 2, 2018 3:24 AM
Dec 21, 2018 9:29 AM

Jul 2015
FilipCro125 said:
Tbh I kinda like this hentai. I mean I like that idea about succubus falling in love with a human lol.

Lethality - 99.0%
Time (min) - 1.7
Agony - 5.5

I want to know more about this 1%

Dec 23, 2018 8:39 AM

Feb 2010
Piromysl said:
FilipCro125 said:

Lethality - 99.0%
Time (min) - 1.7
Agony - 5.5

I want to know more about this 1%

Jokes aside, there is always a way. Citing some random source on interweb:
While guns are involved in just 5.6% of suicide attempts, they account for 55% of suicide fatalities. That's because 85% of suicide attempts involving guns result in death, making firearms the leading method of suicide in the USA, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Never underestimate American.

More topics from this board

» What studio is working on this series?

AlxCJ - Feb 26, 2019

2 by Felkyr »»
Mar 16, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Tiny Evil Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Sep 29, 2018

17 by MYloliWAIFUiiz9 »»
Mar 2, 1:51 AM

» Stop appearing in my "watching" list

Sephyros - Apr 6, 2019

3 by STSayeb »»
Oct 6, 2022 10:44 PM

Poll: » Tiny Evil Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Feb 26, 2019

9 by evangelionfan »»
May 27, 2022 2:53 PM

Poll: » Tiny Evil Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Jan 27, 2019

6 by Japonski »»
Apr 13, 2019 2:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.