Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 21, 2018 12:35 AM

Feb 2016
Translation: I don't like it, so it's overrated.

Seriously, if you don't like it, drop it and move on. No one cares what you think
Oct 21, 2018 1:13 AM
Sep 2017
Lairucrem said:

Lol scoring is 100% completely subjective, my argument however is objective, don't cry when you couldn't even refute my argument

I cannot change people opinion but this "my argument however is objective" here really bothers me.
Oct 21, 2018 1:27 AM
Sep 2017
evoniee said:
this series is actually far from great. they make theory dump but in reality it has no use and any conclusion.

MC remember kanji lesson out of nowhere is a big no no. Do not say anything about power of love or power of deep relationship, it is makes no sense.
they can make a good dialogue but cannot make a solid reasoning.

the confession scene is more bs. as other person already forget something, making confession in front of school citizen to make someone that had already vanish to be exist is stupid. atleast make some solid explanation to make it believable.

also something i have already mentioned above, the "deep relationship". hell no, this series gonna be a harem". all that situation only as a tool to drag plot and interact with more chicks.

the only main selling point in this series is dialogue and character interaction that weebs never experience so weebs praise it.

I am now confused about what is considered a harem. Does mc interact with multiple girls will all be considered as a harem even if the girls don't have any particular love interest with the mc? If it is, then well this series will be a harem, I think. If not, this series is not a harem, that is if it follows the light novel entirely though.
Oct 21, 2018 1:59 AM

Jan 2015
This whole thread is a pile of not an argument. The fact that this will have more sales than your favorite seasonalshit is enough to make your sore egos blasted the fuck out

Lairucrem said:
Geez people in their typical bandwagon mentality over a seasonal trash Oregairu cheap ripoff Yukino clone with the typical copy pasted SJW masochist protagonist 1,000,000/1,000,000th

SJW masochist protagonist

SJW

Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Oct 21, 2018 2:22 AM

Jul 2014
Zelev said:
lamawalrus said:

What do you think is an acceptable timeline for a fast and intense start to a relationship (which I think is what they're going for)?

I don't have a problem if you want to date someone on Day 1 or whatever. But to say you "love" someone at Day 3 (or whatever) is a little excessive. It just comes off as shallow.

I'm with you. I'm wondering what the smallest change you'd make to make it acceptable is. Extend it a bit, how long? Maybe have something else happen before?
Oct 21, 2018 2:22 AM

Dec 2015
It's normal for some shows to be overrated. I mean ... look at the slime anime. Or some of those endless running shounen anime.

Here it is only a little bit overrated. I'd say about 7.8 would be okay. As long as it does not go higher than 8.5 it won't be overrated too much.
Oct 21, 2018 3:01 AM

May 2009
AIDSKrillex said:
This whole thread is a pile of not an argument. The fact that this will have more sales than your favorite seasonalshit is enough to make your sore egos blasted the fuck out

Don't encourage him please. We at /r/anime don't want someone like him either lol.
AOTS for me btw.
"Life is not fair. Get used to it" -- Bill Gates
Oct 21, 2018 6:23 AM
Jul 2016
This again?

If China is creating an artificial moon I think people should develop an A.I that can identify baiting threads.

This is sick.

Annoying, I got baited :)) thinking that there is a constructive criticism...
Oct 21, 2018 7:04 AM

Jan 2018
Zelev said:
the incest bait (pls stop Japan), and the somewhat shallow romance (they knew each other for like.. a couple days.. wtf).

Idk if it was just me but I never really though there were really incestual undertones. Like anything that could be seen as possibly incestual between them seemed to be treated jokingly (to me at least) between the two if that makes sense. Like I never felt like the little sister had any attraction to the MC. Though maybe I'm misreading the situation and later it'll be revealed she does like him, who knows?

Also not 100% on this but I'm pretty sure this took place over a month and we just saw parts of that month.
Oct 21, 2018 7:59 AM

Jul 2014
Glayce said:
Zelev said:
the incest bait (pls stop Japan), and the somewhat shallow romance (they knew each other for like.. a couple days.. wtf).

Idk if it was just me but I never really though there were really incestual undertones. Like anything that could be seen as possibly incestual between them seemed to be treated jokingly (to me at least) between the two if that makes sense. Like I never felt like the little sister had any attraction to the MC. Though maybe I'm misreading the situation and later it'll be revealed she does like him, who knows?

Also not 100% on this but I'm pretty sure this took place over a month and we just saw parts of that month.

I agree, but with the scene with them in the same bed and the bunny suit joke (to name two examples) it's fairly obvious they're related to the same broad sibling love joke. It's like a semi-tasteful version of a tasteless joke. Not sure what to think about it.
Oct 21, 2018 9:14 AM

Jan 2018
lamawalrus said:
Glayce said:

I agree, but with the scene with them in the same bed and the bunny suit joke (to name two examples) it's fairly obvious they're related to the same broad sibling love joke. It's like a semi-tasteful version of a tasteless joke. Not sure what to think about it.

I think at this point, it's just up to us to see where the series will lead with that relationship bewteen them (also with the bunny suit joke, I saw it as just the main character trying to purposefully take a funny jab at his little sister, as it seemed totally within his character to say something like that off- handedly, tho the bed scene was pretty weird, even with an explaination). Hopefully it doesn't turn to incest-ville.
Oct 21, 2018 1:30 PM

Nov 2015
Just as with scoring anime, people's taste in anime are completely subjective.
So if you don't like it just don't watch it.
Oct 21, 2018 3:37 PM

Feb 2015
What a horrible fucking thread, sure the show isn't amazing and it looks like a mix of Oregairu with Bakemonogatari, but it's still enjoyable even more so to people that haven't watched the anime this one takes inspiration from.

So far the show has great pacing and some funny/cool character interactions, a romance subplot that's already resolved in 3 episodes instead of meandering for an entire season, and pacing is one thing that can make people not notice some of the problems of the anime.

One thing that i agree, is that the MC is a bad character and a tired trope by now, such as most of the characters we've met so far, like the main girl, MC's sister, the scientist school girl, even the girl from the park, MC's friend and his gf.

But from what i'm seeing about this show, is that the story should actually start next episode and it might actually be a Bakemonogatari wannabe.

PS: At least it isn't a 9.15 which Steins;Gate 0 had at some point, and it was already passed episode 10.
SteelingMaxOct 21, 2018 4:06 PM

Oct 21, 2018 3:42 PM

Feb 2018
It's not bad, it's cute and the romance factor isn't dragged on like most animes
Oct 21, 2018 4:01 PM

Jun 2015
The conclusion of the arc was rather rushed and cheesy, yes; and this series suffers from pretty much every annoying LN-esque element you can think of. However, it has set a pace that makes it cohesive to some extent, even at the expense of being crafted in plot devices alone.

Considering the story of the first 3 episodes is over, a lot can change depending on the direction it takes for the remaining 10 episodes.
Oct 21, 2018 4:13 PM

May 2015
For the same reason SNAFU and Classroom of the Elite were overrated while they were airing too.
Don't get me wrong, I like this series. I see why people like it too. But when I compare the score of this series to others, I don't think this series is that superior.
The score will probably decrease by the end of season to something between 7.5 and 8.1
Oct 21, 2018 4:38 PM

Nov 2016
Lairucrem said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Make another thread when you have an actual argument.

Comeback with an actual rebuttal, don't argue with your tears lol crybaby

How can someone make a Rebuttal when there is No argument to begin with??
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2018 5:39 PM

May 2017
Afloo said:
Lairucrem said:

Comeback with an actual rebuttal, don't argue with your tears lol crybaby

That's just you being delusional and childish, why don't you just accept the fact that non of y'all couldn't refute it and stop crying lol
Oct 21, 2018 5:46 PM

Nov 2016
Lairucrem said:
Afloo said:

That's just you being delusional and childish, why don't you just accept the fact that non of y'all couldn't refute it and stop crying lol

I think the one Delusional here is you Because you cannot accept that other people like this show trying to shove your opinion down other's throats like if anyone gave a shit. I think its more delusional to say " I don't like this therefore noone else should" than to just point out someone else's BS. Also the reasons you give for it being bad are things known to be liked by a lot of Anime fans showing you stupidity even further.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2018 6:21 PM

May 2017
Afloo said:
Lairucrem said:

I think the one Delusional here is you Because you cannot accept that other people like this show trying to shove your opinion down other's throats like if anyone gave a shit. I think its more delusional to say " I don't like this therefore noone else should" than to just point out someone else's BS. Also the reasons you give for it being bad are things known to be liked by a lot of Anime fans showing you stupidity even further.

Says the guy with no rebuttal but his tears lol stop embarrassing yourself and grow up
Oct 21, 2018 6:21 PM

Apr 2016
Oh man, If this isn't bait then I don't know what is.

Oct 21, 2018 6:23 PM

Nov 2016
Lairucrem said:
Afloo said:

Says the guy with no rebuttal but his tears lol stop embarrassing yourself and grow up

Then What was My Reply? Do you even Know What Rebuttal means or are you just saying it to seem smart? Because it isn't working Pleb.
Oct 21, 2018 6:33 PM

May 2017
Afloo said:
Lairucrem said:

Then What was My Reply? Do you even Know What Rebuttal means or are you just saying it to seem smart? Because it isn't working Pleb.

Awwww what a cute childish insult, yeah keep exposing and embarrassing yourself kid
Oct 21, 2018 6:35 PM

Nov 2016
Lairucrem said:
Afloo said:

Awwww what a cute childish insult, yeah keep exposing and embarrassing yourself kid

Are you looking at a Mirror When Replying or What??

@Ardanaz Can you lock this up before this man embarasses himself even more??
Oct 21, 2018 6:58 PM
Oct 2018
Lairucrem said:
Deku6339 said:

If you hate something hate you hate it, if you like something you like it..don't force others for anything..

This thread is pointless.

OH NO people who actually trusts MAL's ranking and scoring system lmao you played and exposed yourselves casuals (normies)

you called people who trust MAL normies.
FACE PALM

Oct 21, 2018 7:01 PM

May 2012
Lairucrem said:
Awww he remembers her through the power of love, how cute~ this show is garbage lol

Geez people in their typical bandwagon mentality over a seasonal trash Oregairu cheap ripoff Yukino clone with the typical copy pasted SJW masochist protagonist 1,000,000/1,000,000th

Their romance is also so shallow that Twilight might just have a better love story than this smfh wake up people, this is definitely the case of Schrödinger's taste, it's gone missing from all y'all

Ok i have taken note of your opinion here and i'm certainly going to do something about it soon. Your opinion is very important to all of us here and we certainly appreciate your effort to share it.

We all know how your opinion matters more than anyone else's. I hope we can satisfy you next time so you don't have to come to the forums to make threads like these ever again.

You won the internet today so here...

I despise woke people.
Oct 21, 2018 7:27 PM

May 2017
Afloo said:
Lairucrem said:

Help me mod, help me mod, I couldn't refute his argument so imma cry out for your help, jfc how childish can you get? You don't have a rebuttal, your replies are nothing but childish insults and desperate attempts of trying to act smart, stop embarrassing yourself. You can't snitch where there's nothing to snitch kid, it's just you butthurt without an actual rebuttal the whole time lol

You're a grown ass man crying for help in a anime forum, do you even realize how childish and how much of a sore loser you are right now? Lol stop being so toxic in my thread, go back to reddit
LairucremOct 21, 2018 7:30 PM
Oct 21, 2018 7:47 PM

Feb 2017
Overatted sounds a bit too cruel to describe the show overall, cause its only been three episodes. But I'll take it that the first three episodes weren't to your liking.

I don't know what you consider to be a good romance, but for someone who remembers a girl who was forgotten by everyone she knew is pretty compelling. It starts with him telling himself not to forget, yet he does forget - derp. The show focused on the high stake (him forgetting the girl) through their long journey and side jokes. So far, they have a pretty good, friendly relationship, so when he suddenly realizes that he'll forget her if he sleeps, he tries every attempt to stay awake. The scene where she helps him with his homework is a great scene, in my opinion, cause it shows her trust in the guy. However, he sleeps and forgets her causing him to break his promise.

Also, I didn't mind the masochist character. Maybe the moment when he started to act like one is where you automatically disliked him, but it's just small comedic relief. Personally, I don't like a protagonist who acts like a pussy or gets embarrassed around girls. Like the girl is up close to them and they freak out. But I'm guessing you don't like him solely by the fact that he acts like a masochist.

Also, please don't say rip off, cause some people actually try hard in these animes. Highly doubt that they looked at Oregairu and copied its style intentionally. You can say whatever you want about the show, but try to stay away from things that relate to the creators. If anything, this anime goes a step beyond Oregairu because it's focused on two people instead of relationships between 3+ people. Also, we at least have some closure in their relationship.

Also, Twilight didn't have a story, cause it was just about some guy who found a girl who smelled - cool. This one actually has conflicts and creates a bond between the two through their journey to see if anyone in Japan still remembered her. Basically, there was a progression between their relationship for the past THREE episodes. I'd recommend that you give it a watch until the end. I mean, it isn't god awful, there's a lot of people who seem to like the series in general.
Oct 21, 2018 8:11 PM

Nov 2016
Lairucrem said:
Afloo said:

Help me mod, help me mod, I couldn't refute his argument so imma cry out for your help, jfc how childish can you get? You don't have a rebuttal, your replies are nothing but childish insults and desperate attempts of trying to act smart, stop embarrassing yourself. You can't snitch where there's nothing to snitch kid, it's just you butthurt without an actual rebuttal the whole time lol

You're a grown ass man crying for help in a anime forum, do you even realize how childish and how much of a sore loser you are right now? Lol stop being so toxic in my thread, go back to reddit

You called me Grown ass man even though I'm 16?? Didn't you even bother to Double check my profile to at least see If my Age was there?? And even If you did and you still called me That must mean you are like 5 (that was a bad joke srry) Ok I give up trying to make you think about anything. Fuck this Shit.

P.D: How do you want me to Refutte your point if you aren't even making one other than "I don't like this therefore noone can". Give people something to debate if you don't want "If you don't like it Don't watch it" or similar Shallow Answers. You recieve what you give. I rest my case.
GokaiKingOct 21, 2018 8:16 PM
Oct 22, 2018 1:51 AM

Apr 2014
Lairucrem said:
Awww he remembers her through the power of love, how cute~ this show is garbage lol

Their romance is also so shallow that Twilight might just have a better love story than this smfh wake up people, this is definitely the case of Schrödinger's taste, it's gone missing from all y'all

Actually, in my case most of the other anime that come out every season are a trash so low, that in the case if something with decent traits such as this comes out it instantly stands head and shoulders over almost everything else.
And it's not this anime fault that everything else has a phobia of showing proper romance scenes, especially early on.
Oct 22, 2018 2:09 AM
Mar 2015
just my 2 cents on this: seems like OP likes to argue so he came up with a claim that he can try to back up and that many people will hate - good job dude
Oct 22, 2018 6:27 AM

May 2017
Afloo said:
Lairucrem said:

You called me Grown ass man even though I'm 16?? Didn't you even bother to Double check my profile to at least see If my Age was there?? And even If you did and you still called me That must mean you are like 5 (that was a bad joke srry) Ok I give up trying to make you think about anything. Fuck this Shit.

P.D: How do you want me to Refutte your point if you aren't even making one other than "I don't like this therefore noone can". Give people something to debate if you don't want "If you don't like it Don't watch it" or similar Shallow Answers. You recieve what you give. I rest my case.

Is there a reason to check your profile? I can tell right away from your first comment in this thread that you're so butthurt by the facts I stated about the show lol don't try to act like you will be relevant to me when you use your tears for a rebuttal but oh well lol my bad, I didn't know your 16 but with the mentality of a 7 year old but that just make it even worse for you lol

Also, you're clearly so emotional about blindly defending this show but it's clear you just can't refute my objective argument in the first post, you probably didn't even read the first post judging from your delusional claims, you're so in denial right now, stop lying to yourself, you haven't given any actual rebuttal nor even a counter argument, well at least you throw some extremely subjective argument drenched in your tears but that just exposes you more and your inability to have an objective argument
LairucremOct 22, 2018 6:36 AM
Oct 22, 2018 8:41 AM
Apr 2018
While it's definitely not perfect, I think it's nevertheless refreshing to see such natural interactions between the two leads and a romance that actually progresses. And I definitely don't see the protagonist as a masochist or a sjw( This word is being throw around the internet way too often these days, geezzz)
Can we wrap up the thread now? This is getting nowhere
ViSpaceOct 22, 2018 8:48 AM
Oct 22, 2018 9:25 AM

Jan 2015
bahoaday said:
AIDSKrillex said:

Don't encourage him please. We at /r/anime don't want someone like him either lol.
AOTS for me btw.

r/anime is a pretty garbage place tho, with absolute shit taste, you can take him
Oct 22, 2018 10:04 AM
Apr 2017
Lairucrem said:
Afloo said:

Is there a reason to check your profile? I can tell right away from your first comment in this thread that you're so butthurt by the facts I stated about the show lol don't try to act like you will be relevant to me when you use your tears for a rebuttal but oh well lol my bad, I didn't know your 16 but with the mentality of a 7 year old but that just make it even worse for you lol

Also, you're clearly so emotional about blindly defending this show but it's clear you just can't refute my objective argument in the first post, you probably didn't even read the first post judging from your delusional claims, you're so in denial right now, stop lying to yourself, you haven't given any actual rebuttal nor even a counter argument, well at least you throw some extremely subjective argument drenched in your tears but that just exposes you more and your inability to have an objective argument

You might be exaggerating, buddy. No one is crying over your post.
Oct 22, 2018 10:13 AM

Nov 2016
OK OK OK.

If you Insist that much I will break down your post point by point to show you that you are not making any point at all so Noone can actually Reffute what you are saying. Actually you are not making any sense because I think your english is Worse than mine...

Lairucrem said:

I don't know what youtubers you watch or what forums you frequent because I haven't seen anyone say this and It doesn't even make sense on the show. If that was the case everyone in School except the protagonist would've forgotten about her and Not only the Grown ups. First Clue to say that you havent't even watched past the OP and the Synopsis on MAL or Crunchyroll.

Lairucrem said:
Geez people in their typical bandwagon mentality over a seasonal trash Oregairu cheap ripoff

I haven't seen Oreigaru but from the Sinopsis it doesn't sound similar at all. This is confirmed since you are the only one I have seen compare this two. If this was a "Clone" of something I think it would be Grabbing the basic Concept of Chunnibyou and giving it a Monogatari style of progression and Dialogue that has been used in LNs ever since that Nisio Isin novel went viral thaks to Shaft's adaptation. Second Clue to say that you havent't even watched past the OP and the Synopsis on MAL or Crunchyroll.

Lairucrem said:
with the typical copy pasted SJW masochist protagonist 1,000,000/1,000,000th

How is the Protagonist an SJW? Is it just because he isn't incestuous? Also, now every protagonist that falls for a Tsundere or a Himedere is now Masoquist... Flawless Logic. I agree that the protagonist is very similar to others but nowadays nothing is original because almost everything has been done before. This is especially true for LN adaptations so why expect too much? Third Clue to say that you havent't even watched past the OP and the Synopsis on MAL or Crunchyroll.

Lairucrem said:
Their romance is also so shallow that Twilight might just have a better love story than this smfh

Why is it Shallow?? How is Twilight better?? Why are you even using that 2008 argument in 2018?? "Arguments" like that one can't be refutted because You don't give up anything to work with. That part was clearly bait.

Lairucrem said:
this is definitely the case of Schrödinger's taste, it's gone missing from all y'all

That is the most pretentious and Convoluted way to say "You Taste is Shit Fuck you Fight me" I have ever seen. At least you used something that was used in the show so.. Congratulations(?)

Most of you post is Just shitting on the Show from just one episode that didn't suit their taste. You are doing the Exact same thing you say you hate on your Profile (Shown Below) and It totally makes you a Hypocrite.
Lairucrem said:
If you're a try hard elitist who thinks anime producers should make animes according to your taste then foh with your "godly" taste before I blocked yo ass

Next time you are gonna shit on a Show atleast give detailed reasons for you to do so and don't say shit that makes apparent that you didn't watch more that half of the first episode.
Oct 22, 2018 10:24 AM

May 2017
Eric_Yu said:
Lairucrem said:

You might be exaggerating, buddy. No one is crying over your post.

^ that's exactly the kind of excuse a butthurt crybaby would say
Oct 22, 2018 11:07 AM

May 2017
Afloo said:
OK OK OK.

If you Insist that much I will break down your post point by point to show you that you are not making any point at all so Noone can actually Reffute what you are saying. Actually you are not making any sense because I think your english is Worse than mine...

"Worse than mine" yeah right, keep embarrassing yourself, you can't even form a proper sentence, your grammar is horrible, vocabulary is non existent and your comprehension is poor as hell lol

Afloo said:

I don't know what youtubers you watch or what forums you frequent because I haven't seen anyone say this and It doesn't even make sense on the show. If that was the case everyone in School except the protagonist would've forgotten about her and Not only the Grown ups. First Clue to say that you havent't even watched past the OP and the Synopsis on MAL or Crunchyroll.

Lol you've exposed yourself again, you realize YouTubers are a bunch of casuals right? That makes you a casual among casual, lol you can't even think for yourself and rely on a YouTuber to think for you, grow up kid, oh wait yeah you're 16 (mentally 7)

Afloo said:

I haven't seen Oreigaru but from the Sinopsis it doesn't sound similar at all. This is confirmed since you are the only one I have seen compare this two. If this was a "Clone" of something I think it would be Grabbing the basic Concept of Chunnibyou and giving it a Monogatari style of progression and Dialogue that has been used in LNs ever since that Nisio Isin novel went viral thaks to Shaft's adaptation. Second Clue to say that you havent't even watched past the OP and the Synopsis on MAL or Crunchyroll.

>Haven't seen Oregairu
>Relies on the synopsis for comparison

Lmao this kid hilarious, such a desperate child

Afloo said:

How is the Protagonist an SJW? Is it just because he isn't incestuous? Also, now every protagonist that falls for a Tsundere or a Himedere is now Masoquist... Flawless Logic. I agree that the protagonist is very similar to others but nowadays nothing is original because almost everything has been done before. This is especially true for LN adaptations so why expect too much? Third Clue to say that you havent't even watched past the OP and the Synopsis on MAL or Crunchyroll.

What are you even saying now lol, you're not making any sense, you have a poor comprehension with terrible vocabulary, you have no idea what you're talking about kid

He's a masochist bcoz he is masochist not bcoz of your BS assumption lol, are we even watching the same show smfh lol

Afloo said:

Why is it Shallow?? How is Twilight better?? Why are you even using that 2008 argument in 2018?? "Arguments" like that one can't be refutted because You don't give up anything to work with. That part was clearly bait.

If you've seen Twilight, there's at least a little romantic build up, but in this show, it's non existent. And again you've just proven your poor comprehension, it's a comparison made for the argument and just bcoz you couldn't comprehend it doesn't make it a bait, it just proves how butthurt you are claiming such assumptions

Afloo said:

Most of you post is Just shitting on the Show from just one episode that didn't suit their taste. You are doing the Exact same thing you say you hate on your Profile (Shown Below) and It totally makes you a Hypocrite.

Stop with your childish assumptions kid, my argument is objective and not biased, I stated facts, accept it or just keep crying. You obviously don't even know the meaning of hypocrite if you gonna use that in your desperate attempt to justify your weak opinionated argument

Afloo said:

Next time you are gonna shit on a Show atleast give detailed reasons for you to do so and don't say shit that makes apparent that you didn't watch more that half of the first episode.

Again, it's just you being delusional, it is detailed enough, your comprehension is just poor, also why do you keep assuming I didn't watch the show? Lol my whole argument are straight out from the show, heck it's literally a spoiler of episode 3 jfc see how much I have to deal with your poor comprehension? Next time, master the English language first before you go into an argument and embarrassed yourself again
Oct 22, 2018 11:17 AM
Feb 2017
Lairucrem said:
Afloo said:
OK OK OK.

"Worse than mine" yeah right, keep embarrassing yourself, you can't even form a proper sentence, your grammar is horrible, vocabulary is non existent and your comprehension is poor as hell lol

Afloo said:

Lol you've exposed yourself again, you realize YouTubers are a bunch of casuals right? That makes you a casual among casual, lol you can't even think for yourself and rely on a YouTuber to think for you, grow up kid, oh wait yeah you're 16 (mentally 7)

Afloo said:

>Haven't seen Oregairu

Afloo said:

What are you even saying now lol, you're not making any sense, you have a poor comprehension with terrible vocabulary, you have no idea what you're talking about kid

He's a masochist bcoz he is masochist not bcoz of your BS assumption lol, are we even watching the same show smfh lol

Afloo said:

If you've seen Twilight, there's at least a little romantic build up, but in this show, it's non existent. And again you've just proven your poor comprehension, it's a comparison made for the argument and just bcoz you couldn't comprehend it doesn't make it a bait, it just proves how butthurt you are claiming such assumptions

Afloo said:

Stop with your childish assumptions kid, my argument is objective and not biased, I stated facts, accept it or just keep crying. You obviously don't even know the meaning of hypocrite if you gonna use that in your desperate attempt to justify your weak opinionated argument

Afloo said:

Again, it's just you being delusional, it is detailed enough, your comprehension is just poor, also why do you keep assuming I didn't watch the show? Lol my whole argument are straight out from the show, heck it's literally a spoiler of episode 3 jfc see how much I have to deal with your poor comprehension? Next time, master the English language first before you go into an argument and embarrassed yourself again

You do know that you could clarify their assumption of having no points than egging them on with insults right? And also don't you get tired of trading insults?
Oct 22, 2018 12:10 PM

Nov 2016
kuu0haku said:
Lairucrem said:

>Haven't seen Oregairu

You do know that you could clarify their assumption of having no points than egging them on with insults right? And also don't you get tired of trading insults?

If the only thing they can reply with is with insults, That clarifies my point enough.

And yes, I'm already tired of this. I think I just found the Ricegum of MAL. Just replace Irrelevant with delusional and you get this dude.
GokaiKingOct 22, 2018 12:13 PM
Oct 22, 2018 12:14 PM
Feb 2017
Afloo said:
kuu0haku said:

If the only thing they can reply with is with insults, That clarifies my point enogh.

You should also not feed him more replies. Just let this die already... please?
Oct 22, 2018 12:41 PM

Feb 2015
Urgh every time a new anime becomes popular or has a good rating up pops an utter shite thread like this. The show has only had 3 episodes FFS, people may even change thier minds.

Enough of embarrassing threads like these, you don't have to like it but clearly alot of people do, don't be so salty.
Oct 22, 2018 1:56 PM

Jun 2015
You gotta wonder why he's rambling about people not refuting his arguments when he has no arguments to begin with.
Oct 22, 2018 1:59 PM

Nov 2016
AltoRoark said:
You gotta wonder why he's rambling about people not refuting his arguments when he has no arguments to begin with.
I almost wrote a Thesis about that but he still thinks that Throwing Insults = Arguments. Try not to Start something similar to What I did.
Oct 22, 2018 3:52 PM

Dec 2008
Thread locked
Thread filled with trolling and baiting.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2018

228 by Mythia »»
Yesterday, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

518 by weka »»
Apr 21, 4:56 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

278 by Killerind »»
Apr 18, 8:02 PM

» How many chapters left

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 7

10 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 8, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

195 by RinoRappa »»
Apr 4, 6:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.