Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Jan 2, 2023 2:44 PM
Apr 2020
it was cool for part one of season 3!
Jan 3, 2023 4:38 PM

Jun 2012
Enjoyable like the second season in terms of characters and dialogue and has some cool fight scenes. Politics plot and the actual meat of the story is starting to become a thing, which I feel like the show needed pretty badly. Eren definitely whined a bit too much... well, a lot too much this time around. And I don't even know why this time. He's been thru all these paces already and every character that he's grown with over the course of the series would've handled this a hell of a lot better. It just feels like needless backtracking because there's nothing else unique to the situation other than him finding out his family might have been involved in some shenanigans revolving around the Reiss's, and I don't feel like that's a good enough reason. I dunno, it annoyed me.

At least all of that set sup for Historia being a really cool character that has grown so much throughout the course of the show. Definitely the MVP of the season for me in terms of enjoyability. Levi and Erwin and bald guy (forget his name) being up there too.

7.5-8/10 I guess. I liked it a little bit less than the second season I think.
Jan 9, 2023 9:12 AM
Jan 2023
it was pretty good,but it was more informativ than titan-slayish
Jan 9, 2023 9:12 AM
Jan 2023
it was pretty good,but it was more informativ than titan-slayish
Jan 15, 2023 5:01 AM
Jan 2023
mmmmhh levi tiny man
Jan 23, 2023 10:08 PM
Nov 2022
the end with everyone cheering them on kja;lsdkfja;lgkhd;glkahdg;lkahdga literally so cute. I just know some shit is about to go down with those end credits
Jan 29, 2023 11:03 AM
Dec 2022
bro armin and erwin what do you want more than that
Jan 30, 2023 11:20 PM
Dec 2022
I am shocketh, that is how I feel.
Feb 16, 2023 6:43 PM
Aug 2018
really fun but a tad dense
Feb 26, 2023 8:49 PM

Jul 2021
the ed part again gave me goosebumps. doesn't matter how many times you watch it even after knowing what awaits them it's still so good. this is truly a masterpiece. so glad that i'm able to experience this. if this isn't peak fiction then i don't know what is.

10/10. and only few days for s4 p3, gotta finish rewatching the remaining seasons real quick.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 27, 2023 2:31 AM
Jul 2022

The first anime I watched and the best anime I liked
Mar 16, 2023 2:11 PM
Apr 2021
This was my favorite season
so far. I loved to see the people
sending off the scouts with cheers
of thanksgiving. Erwin, was so ecstatic,
it made me feel happy for him.
How tf did Reiner get back in the wall?
Now with someone else.
Mar 27, 2023 12:52 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
This episode had me in f*cking tears man. From laughter from the scene where everyone's brawling to the death over meat and Eren and Jean beating the sh*t outta eachother, to bittersweet tears of seeing Eren, Mikasa, and Armin sitting on some steps once again, wearing similar clothing, and still dreaming of what it's like beyond the walls... and a Levi listening in nearby. I'd like to imagine that he's thinking: "I'm going to make sure these kids see the sea of it's the last damn thing I do." And then the tears from the pure HYPE as Erwin YELLS, vowing to retake wall maria, with the people of Orvgurd (or however you spell it, if that is even the city they are in right now) cheering back. They are on their way to reclaim wall maria, and Reiner and Bertholdt await them. And then of course we have the mid-credits scene that makes you go WTF, teasing something insane that is going to happen. 

Just like seasons 1 and 2, I enjoyed this FAR more upon re-watch, and will be raising this from a 7 to a 9/10 just like the others. I am so excited to re-experience what many consider to be the show at its peak, which is S3 P2.

9.7/10

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 28, 2023 2:43 PM
Apr 2019
RUMBLING, RUMBLING
Apr 2, 2023 11:38 AM

Sep 2019
I honestly still wish Armin had more memorable moments, and interactions with Eren, Mikasa too.
So Levi didn't reveal the syringe where Kenny was found.
I got the feeling that Reiner and the others didn't want to kill Eren, but Eren wanna kill them. The question is, what does Reiner have to do with the Orangutitan?
Oh yeah, I miss Hanji's experiments.
Our elite group, and another mystery... I love mystery
Oh... looks like we're about to see Levi's personality level up.
Why is Levi sitting in the corner?
A very interesting talk.
Levi cares too much about Erwin...
Levi doesn't understand, it's Erwin's dream since childhood, finding the truth
I love the talking moments between Erwin and Levi, the characters shine.
lol if they lack meat like that, where do they get the health to fly around with gear, since that's an animal protein source?
Great. I'm happy for them.
Is Sasha really a girl?
Marlo, welcome to the team lol
Hey. C'mon don't do that to Sasha, where is our queen?
4 months? I thought it was two years ago? The characters all look grown up, don't they? 5 years in real life - more than 40 eps - only 4 months in anime?
Oh Yeasss Jean and Eren come on!!!
Funniest scene ever
Has Sasha eaten anything yet?
Yes the main character must be like that.
I think the childhood past of the trio has not been fully exploited, especially the happy memories.
I want to see the process of Eren and Hanji building that titan killing machine.
I'd be one of the people waving below.
Oh shhh wtf i'm so scared, what happened?
she won't do that, he just punched Eren_ Where's Historia, why can't I see her?
Apr 12, 2023 7:13 AM
Jun 2020
GOATED Season and episode as usual
Apr 29, 2023 9:02 AM

Nov 2010
Sasha punched Mikasa in her boob. lol!
I'm so looking forward to the reveal in that basement.
Oh man, that ED creeped me out when it started doing that. I thought there was something wrong with my copy. It's a good thing I watch OP/ED whole at the first & last episode.
I feel there have been several death flags. We'll see who will end up as casualties when S3 ends.
May 15, 2023 8:36 PM

Aug 2019
I love Erwin so much that was awesome! So hyped to see where this is going, especially with those end credits. That seriously caught me off guard
Jul 26, 2023 7:41 AM
Feb 2019
Final titles reminded me pony island experience
FlyManMDJul 26, 2023 8:26 AM
Jul 28, 2023 10:18 AM
Jul 2023
my favuoure niceee
Jul 28, 2023 8:35 PM
Mar 2023
Phenominal season
Jul 29, 2023 6:34 AM

Dec 2022
Great final episode
Aug 25, 2023 9:55 AM

Dec 2015
Oh man them getting the supportive send off finally from the people is so wholesome. Erwin is happy about that, he's all gassed up.

Mikasa is showed a great moment of self-restraint, not protecting Eren by stopping his fight with Jean. And they were both confused as to why nobody stopped them yet lmao. Maybe letting them fight could help them get along in the long run.
Aug 25, 2023 11:13 AM
Jan 2023
TIME TO RECLAIM WALL MARIA!!!111!!11!!11!! 😤✊
Sep 17, 2023 1:41 AM
Sep 2023
A sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moonA sweet, rigid old man destroys the moon
Sep 23, 2023 6:48 AM
Jun 2021
the ending was the scariest things i had seen in my entire life that my heartbeat skipped and i got up from the chair. damn
Sep 23, 2023 6:51 AM
Jun 2021
the ending was the scariest things i had seen in my entire life that my heartbeat skipped and i got up from the chair. damn
Oct 18, 2023 8:44 PM
May 2023
Review en ESP/ENG

Very good episode, it seems that the one who is going to carry the syringe is Levi and it is interesting that Erwin only wants to know the truth regardless of whether he wins or not. This episode reminded me a lot of the first ones, there Sasha trying to eat everything and Eren fighting Jean was fun. The first time they cheer for the legion of recognition, a very nice moment. The Operation begins to reconquer the Wall Maria PS: interesting what they put in the ending, what would have happened? we will see

Muy buen episodio, parece que el que va a llevar la jeringa es Levi y esta interesante que Erwin solo quiere saber la verdad sin importar si gano o no. Este episodio me recordo bastante a los primeros, ahi Sasha tratando de comerse todo y Eren peleando contra Jean fue divertido. La primera vez que aclaman por la legion de reconocimiento, un muy lindo momento. Comienza la Operacion de la reconquista de la Muralla Maria PD: interesante lo que colocaron en el ending, que habra pasado ? veremos
Nov 5, 2023 9:37 AM

Jan 2013
Fantastic season yet again.
A lot of information regarding the humans this time and how everyone's connected especially theReiss'family and the Ackerman family.

Intriguing ending, it seems Levi is burning so maybe he took the vial for himself?
Great cliffhanger! - Now to find out how and why Eren and Mikasa are hostile towards Levi.
Nov 14, 2023 11:43 AM
Nov 2022
divinooo, levi el amor de mi vida tan lindo hermoso lo amo
Nov 14, 2023 9:48 PM
May 2021
The best arc of the series in my opinion
Nov 17, 2023 3:16 AM
Apr 2020
jAHFHaileeqgabgAGMHFD
Nov 18, 2023 12:41 PM
Nov 2023
Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Nov 20, 2023 1:10 AM
May 2022
If season 3 is this interesting, how is the finale then? :oo
Nov 26, 2023 7:14 PM

Jan 2022
This was a wholesome episode overall. I really enjoyed this season. Erwin smiled for the first time ever which I absolutely loved. Anxious to see what happens next man.
This never updates so that's cool
Nov 30, 2023 5:56 PM

Nov 2023
Well this was an okay season, will rate it an 8 out of 10
Dec 10, 2023 5:51 AM
Sep 2018
Good but slow, Levi is a badass
Jan 1, 7:04 PM
Jan 2024
My favorite season so far
Jan 10, 8:03 AM
Nov 2023
Great Anime .
Must watch for everyone.
Jan 24, 8:31 PM
Oct 2020
Erwin is clearly happiest when he's about to charge into battle. Advance! *grin* The build up to the final battle is palpable, but overall I feel like the series lost some steam in the end. Still very good, but falls a little short of the previous ones for me. 8/10
Jan 31, 10:52 PM
Jul 2023
I loved the climax of the season and all the build up but I won’t spoil anything
Mar 8, 10:51 AM
Feb 2024
new graphic it can be hard on the begging but later its materpiece
Mar 19, 5:54 AM
Jul 2023
What a good season! I’m so excited for the second core. The military are going to take back Maria, this will either end in Victory, or absolute horror. Judging by that end credits scene (holy SHIT that scared the crap out of me, it’s so well done) it’s gonna be a traumatic season. So pumped!
Mar 31, 6:23 AM
Oct 2021
Woooooooooow, what a great set up for one of the greatest arcs in shounen history. And that ending though, peak fiction fr🔥🔥🔥🔥
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2018

227 by GengarGrinn »»
Yesterday, 7:14 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sapewloth - Aug 8, 2018

117 by Adrian610 »»
Apr 8, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2018

243 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2018

214 by Apreggi »»
Mar 19, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2018

188 by Apreggi »»
Mar 19, 4:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.