Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 3, 2018 2:59 AM
Mar 2018
So I am looking for quite some time now for a new mousepad, since my old C&C 3 Kanes Wrath Joe Kucan one is starting to break and thought to myself to maybe get another game or even anime related one (even though I wouldn't consider myself to be an otaku of sorts), but am struggling to find any.
Maybe I jost got the terminology wrong and searched with the wrong words, thus getting not many results, but it semms to me that there aren't that much mousepads to begin with. And the one's I did find had either the otaku-treatment (you know, witht the underage protagonist almost wearing nothing and a knock on my door) or didn't seem to be official/legally made. And the major anime/manga stores also didn't seem to have that category listed.

So aren't people using mousepads nowadays or are most of them simply just given away at events as gifts and not for sale that way?
Oct 3, 2018 7:47 AM

Jun 2015
I have a basic small mousepad but I don't really play any games besides league of legends so I don't really need expensive ones or w/e
Oct 3, 2018 9:21 AM
Mar 2018
No, I also don't want expensive ones, I just wanted something except black and white and just couldn't find anything in that direction.
Oct 3, 2018 9:44 AM

Feb 2017
So im using an old cardgame play-mat as my mousepad for the past 2 years or so. Works great for me.

So i dont know if you like one piece but i found this.

https://www.amazon.de/DS-L-super-mousepad-schloss-khakhaki/dp/B07D4F5QC6/ref=sr_1_4?s=ce-de&ie=UTF8&qid=1538584683&sr=1-4&keywords=anime+mousepad

What i used before i got my current "mousepad" was a razer mousepad like this. Also works just fine and isnt just one colour.

https://www.amazon.de/Razer-Mausmatte-Control-Fissure-schwarz/dp/B01LQ4BM0K/ref=sr_1_4?s=ce-de&ie=UTF8&qid=1538585016&sr=1-4&keywords=razer%2Bmousepad&th=1

Hope i could help to some extent! :)

Oct 8, 2018 6:48 PM

Aug 2015
I have a small mousepad razer the most cheap one, geez works so well.

Oct 9, 2018 11:12 AM
Aug 2016
Funny thing, I bought a mousepad a couple of days ago. Don't really need a big or expensive one. As long as it looks good and it does it's job and I don't have to use a piece of paper as a mausepad, then it's good.
Oct 9, 2018 2:26 PM

Dec 2013
Your old mousepad is breaking because it is weak, it has failed you so it is time to disregard aesthetics and go for function. Just grab a steelseries qck mini mousemat, your eyes will be glued to the screen most of the time anyway and it will last for all eternity and never disappoint you as your old mousepad has. Here, have a picture.

Oct 9, 2018 2:42 PM

Mar 2016
You should get one with a wrist rest, for support.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

2 hours ago
May 2022
Let me recommend myself! I sell anime desk mats that cover the entire length of your desk. We currently offer designs featuring 240 different anime series. Feel free to check them out!
For professional gaming needs, brands like Logitech are a great choice. But if you're more into anime characters, feel free to check out our store!

More topics from this board

» Have you seen furries in real life?

Mualani - 1 hour ago

7 by Loyal_Sheepling »»
16 seconds ago

» Are you a language snob?

Anjuro - Yesterday

35 by Anjuro »»
4 minutes ago

» Is music going downhill?

Sad - Aug 30

49 by JaniSIr »»
16 minutes ago

» Why do users care so much about explaining all the details of how they rate stuff?

PxHC - 5 hours ago

9 by RainyEvenings »»
17 minutes ago

» Do you drink? ( 1 2 )

EmiliaHoarfrost - Aug 28

51 by EmiliaHoarfrost »»
40 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.