Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 9, 2021 10:36 PM

Feb 2021
Okay so Dabi and Twice are back now. Along with some guy named Overhaul and his plague doctor mask gang. I wanna know more about 'the Big 3'. They look pretty badass. Only 1 episode is left now.

Sep 17, 2021 8:02 AM

Aug 2020
Good backstory, though it was an odd time to add.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Oct 27, 2021 12:18 PM

Jan 2021
TINTIN HAS ARRIVED!
Nov 1, 2021 11:55 PM

Apr 2021
Well we got a quick input of what the villains have been up to....Midoriya's finished his house arrest and I also want Bakugo to be back!!!!
Interested to know more about U.A's "Big 3"
This was a good episode!!!
Jan 13, 2022 3:58 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
It's just a little bit bs how all of class-b managed to pass when it's like a 1 in 15 chance just to pass the first part. Or maybe they're just really good as well, or maybe the test was easy in the sense that they had less difficult opponents that they had to face. Whatever the case is, I think it'll definitely spice things up a notch when they apparently will join classes in the following semester.

I like how they foreshadow little things in this show that pay off later. The most recent example being in the last episode realizing that Bakugo was trying to figure out how Deku got so strong this entire time, and then it all culminates to their 1 on 1 battle.

I like how there are consequences to everyone's actions, there are rules set in place that are actually followed. You'd think with such wacky looking heroes and villains that this show wouldn't care and just have them all off doing whatever they wanted. But heck they've already established that you need a license to even use your powers in public, even if it's clearly for good. And when those rules aren't followed, punishments follow. No hero gets off scot-free.

Usually I hate it when we get the typical underdog wimpy MC. But in this case, Deku truly has a heart of gold; and besides that, he really isn't weak anymore. Sure his powers were given to him, but they were earned thanks to him truly being what a hero needs to be.

And am happy that they're introducing so many new characters, and also how they're doing it in a natural way. Like in the tests for their licenses, we meet new schools with many new characters and it doesn't feel forced. I'm excited to see how big of a deal the big three are, and it was cool to have a see shinsoo again, even if it was just for a fleeting moment. I like how they are steadily expanding their world in terms of characters, and making just about all of them likable.

And overall, I'm just so happy that so many characters actually have real depth to them instead of being flat out one dimensional characters with a single defining trait. Again using Bakugo as an example, he's not just a dude with a temper, he has his own story to tell.

yeah just thought I'd leave some of my thoughts here as we wrap up this season before I forget. There's one more episode to enjoy before I think about whether or not to continue in season 4 where it apparently starts to go downhill.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 24, 2022 8:37 PM

Jun 2014
xershey said:
TINTIN HAS ARRIVED!

Lol, that's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw his beady eyes! :P

He appears to be able to go through solid surfaces, and is part of this "Big 3" that we're about to learn more about. His hairstyle reminds me of All Might.

Aug 15, 2022 10:19 AM
Feb 2022
the first saga is good but the second leaves a little to be desired the hype the first one is still good too
Jan 8, 2023 5:43 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh damn Twice must be had a hard time, reminds me with Naruto, but ofc he got the mob treatment, and telling the villain side. Interesting....

Soo Overhaul introduction too. Tsudaaa!

Three Musketeers from the upperclass place. Hope they can handle my enthusiasm!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 24, 2023 5:18 AM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Dec 15, 2023 2:07 AM

Nov 2023
Looks like Dabi is back to be a nuisance again
Mar 12, 9:25 PM

Jul 2008
Twice aka Deadpool for best villain.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Old_School_Akira - Aug 8, 2018

121 by MrGuz »»
Yesterday, 11:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

51 by Vindicater »»
Apr 20, 5:38 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

43 by Vindicater »»
Apr 17, 10:58 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2018

169 by Vindicater »»
Apr 16, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2018

230 by Vindicater »»
Apr 13, 6:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.