Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2018 12:53 PM

May 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I know Ogi did not snitch, Zeno is there.

KalfKanedaSep 11, 2018 1:13 PM

Sep 12, 2018 8:13 AM
Mar 2015
Cute scene between Hak and Yona. Yona lost it and Hak almost did Unfortunately they had a well staged interruption.

Hak goes off to talk to Koga while Yona and the dragons walk into a trap arranged by the information broker under duress. Where is Admiral Akbar when you need him?
Sep 12, 2018 11:58 AM
Jul 2018
Oh no
How can I wait a whole MONTH after that cliffhanger??
Sep 13, 2018 8:16 PM

Jun 2012
Damn, Yona clinging to Hak and almost lost it, so cute.

And Ogi, what's his plan here?
Sep 17, 2018 4:19 PM
Apr 2016
Ogi is such a good character you can't ruin him!

Also nobody better get hurt in this situation. If they kidnap anyone I will be very annoyed
Apr 7, 2019 12:15 AM

Apr 2016
Interesting that Yona had a speech about wanting to help people and feeling content from just that, but she initially refused to aid in the war. That's tunnel vision right there: she completely failed to acknowledge how much of a help the dragons and Hak would be to the battlefield, and that Kouka needs protection after having so many soldiers die from their conflict with Xing and now with Li Hazara and Ying Kuelbo being allies. Yona may not know all the facts, but it's not rocket science to see that Kyo-ga is requesting for the dragons and Hak's strengths because they're needed LOL. And Hak still hasn't gotten bored of stating the facts that many of us know already; about Yona's father getting murdered and her getting kicked out of the castle and blah blah blah blah. Tunnel vision again.

The dragons and Hak won't die anytime soon, so Kye-sook can't lay a finger on them too easily in the upcoming war.

Was Ogi blackmailed by the people who followed him? It's not like him to betray anyone; he's come across as a neutral character who only gives out information when he gets paid. Hopefully, Ogi won't lead Yona, Zeno, Jae-ha, and Yoon to anywhere that's too dangerous. But again, even if the group get captured, they'll get rescued anyway because Kusanagi won't kill her titular character. It would be a plot twist if one of the dragons did pass away from this kidnapping attempt though.

Oh, and when Kyo-ga apologized for his discourtesy for not greeting Kye-sook, that made me chuckle. I was hoping someone would point out Kye-sook seeing Kyo-ga passed out and naked in bed xDD

Maybe Hak and Yona will finally start dating after this arc ends? Kusanagi is really dragging out this 'more than friends, not yet lovers' situation. Yona already knows that Hak likes her, so she only needs to tell him she likes him back.
Aug 2, 2021 2:29 PM
Apr 2018
Yona: I cant forgive him
Also Yona: I cant strike Su Won down and sit myself on the Throne.

Me: YES YOU CAN DO EXACTLY THAT.

At this point the story gets laughably bad. What does Yona intend to do? Roam the wild for the rest of her life and help single villages.
A commendable effort but a useless one when she could do so much more as a queen.
Dec 12, 2023 10:29 AM
May 2022
Reply to Opor97
Yona: I cant forgive him
Also Yona: I cant strike Su Won down and sit myself on the Throne.

Me: YES YOU CAN DO EXACTLY THAT.

At this point the story gets laughably bad. What does Yona intend to do? Roam the wild for the rest of her life and help single villages.
A commendable effort but a useless one when she could do so much more as a queen.
@Opor97 Yona has the ability to unite people yes, and she is very kind, but the turn-off in this chapter is her being unable to help just bcoz one of his dear friends got hurt by the Sky Tribe. I understand her feelings, but we all know that the whole Fire Tribe is in danger and the help of the dragons and Hak is a big asset to win the battle.

This just proves how incompetent she is compared to Soo-Won. Yona is too emotional and can't still become the queen and rule. She still has a lot to learn politically. She can't just eliminate Soo-Won and sit on the throne. At the moment, what Kouka needs is a ruler like Soo-Won who does not put his emotions above a thousand of people's lives. Soo-Won has the capability to control his emotions and rationality (which is both an advantage and disadvantage, but probably what a kingdom needs).
tsubasa_sebong27Dec 12, 2023 10:37 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 257 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Apr 19

5 by Jogii »»
Apr 22, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 256 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 4

7 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
Apr 12, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 175 Discussion

CrookedPanther - May 20, 2019

32 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lacznosc - Dec 21, 2017

68 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 10, 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.