Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 10:18 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Poor Ayumi-chan, she is always the hostage.
Lol, Rumi was scary!
Aug 8, 2018 1:31 PM

Jul 2012
I'd love to see Rumi more! I'm curious why she's like this way.
Aug 8, 2018 4:56 PM
Jun 2016
Mayuka said:

Yeah my suspicion knowing how DC likes to play around with things, she's not the BO member, she's a bit too obvious a choice for it. There often seems to be a red herring, or more to the story behind it.
Aug 8, 2018 5:15 PM
May 2018
So, why did all the campers except for Conan and the others suddenly disappear after the dinner scene and never came back? They didn't even come to see what's going on with the police and the fire . Not to mention, we have yet another murderer who felt compelled to explain his motive after taking a hostage instead of trying to run away like one would normally do.
Aug 8, 2018 6:52 PM

Jul 2012
wolfwing said:
Mayuka said:

Yeah my suspicion knowing how DC likes to play around with things, she's not the BO member, she's a bit too obvious a choice for it. There often seems to be a red herring, or more to the story behind it.
Yeah, just like Jodie sensei. Feels like she's a good guy...
Aug 8, 2018 7:15 PM
Jun 2016
Mayuka said:
wolfwing said:

yeah, or like burbon where he was BO but not a badguy :> Ever since jodi I've been careful about being too suspicious of chars :>
Aug 9, 2018 2:35 PM

May 2018
I think Rumi-sensei is Rum or at least part of...
Also in the 20-th movie Rum utilizes hypnotism and here Wakasa-san uses some form of it to save Ayumi.
(Yes, it isn't canon be it could be hint like with 18-th movie and Subaru also 21-st movie and Momiji)

Well even she isn't she wins my award for best evil sensei. ;)))
Aug 12, 2018 4:12 AM

Jul 2008
How many characters have they done this too now with are they or aren't they BO? There are too many characters at this point its redundant. Time to move the story forward already.
Aug 28, 2018 5:10 AM

Aug 2017
wolfwing said:
Mayuka said:

yeah, or like burbon where he was BO but not a badguy :> Ever since jodi I've been careful about being too suspicious of chars :>

Ya, i also remember how they portrayed Akai as Gin......it almost felt like akai was gin untill we found out the truth later on

Dec 2, 2018 2:55 AM
Apr 2016
Conan doesn't seem to care about being detective in front of other people anymore lately, especially when two Rum candidates here.
Mar 3, 2019 11:15 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Wonder if Rumi and one eyed giant are Black Organization or some other groups sent to spy on Conan.

Aside that.. damn what's with the recent opening/ending videos in series. They are shown as something really serious is going on VS Black Organization VS Conan whereas Ran get's mixed in. So misleading...especially where in actual episodes nothing even close to opening/ending videos happen.
Nov 1, 2020 3:02 PM

Apr 2008
tunn58 said:
Conan doesn't seem to care about being detective in front of other people anymore lately, especially when two Rum candidates here.

The only reason I can figure for this is that he’s deliberately throwing out bait to see which one is willing to take it to narrow down who Rum could possibly be. Ai strangely seemed fine with Rumi’s presence at the end of the episode despite her terrifying performance. Kuroda definitely is raising more suspicion now but I’m still not entirely convinced.

Jun 26, 2022 1:03 PM

Jan 2016
WolfWood37 said:
How many characters have they done this too now with are they or aren't they BO? There are too many characters at this point its redundant. Time to move the story forward already.

I feel you, so many characters and story is taking 20 years to unfold.

Jul 16, 2022 12:19 AM

Nov 2021
IT used to be Conan who Subtly dropped hints, now it's Ms Wakasa.... hmm I hope Conan will realize this as well.
neeJayJul 16, 2022 12:23 AM

Jan 20, 4:37 AM

Jan 2012
For once I guessed correctly, and it was because of the motive which I remembered from last episode being briefly alluded to by the victim. That and I was hoping both parts of the couple would be innocent, lol.

But poor Ayumi. I've lost count of how many times she's been held hostage at this point.

More topics from this board

» Episode page is not updated

Rithic - Yesterday

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Yesterday, 12:31 PM

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1123 Discussion

hai_X_is - May 11

5 by groudonvert »»
Yesterday, 8:28 AM

Sticky: » Detective Conan Anime FAQ / Feel free to ask questions! [Spoiler-free] ( 1 2 3 )

Mayuka - Feb 2, 2015

136 by Phantomnocomics »»
Yesterday, 5:36 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 189 Discussion

giraffesyo - Jul 19, 2012

11 by BladeX05 »»
Yesterday, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 188 Discussion

giraffesyo - Jul 19, 2012

9 by BladeX05 »»
Yesterday, 12:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.