Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2018 8:46 AM

Nov 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Totally glad that I picked this up,what a beautiful little episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 10, 2018 4:40 PM

Sep 2015
A magic jouney through the past of her mother dreams in 13 minutes. Worth enough.
May 10, 2018 10:03 PM

May 2015
Finally, this got subbed... one thing tho damn, onions... 😢
Oct 6, 2018 8:08 AM

Dec 2014
well so a nice story about childhood romance ...I think
Nov 13, 2018 2:28 PM

Oct 2015
Even though Mei's mother is gone she did go with her in spirit, judging by the golden butterfly. Even though she colored those alone physically, in spirit they colored together.

What a good movie about a promise of visit between mother and daughter. Those air balloons were really great to see and those mud fishes not at all.

7/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 6, 2020 3:07 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Agggh I cried.
This was a cute little part. ;A;; Actually, I was kinda more upset than anything. Like, dang this mom died so young and then she worked at the hospital herself. Sadly, some of that's even going on right now with a certain virus going around. But dang, it just hurt to see that her mom really wasn't there. She's kinda just imagining it which kinda makes me think like holy crap her mom's death has really been affecting her all this time. Like jfc, you just want to give her a hug, but it's like she's not real but agh. Like, I'm hella tired and looking at this in a way that was probably not even intended, but man I'm already at that point and it's just like, man, I don't want people to suffer like that. She's straight up making this stuff up in her head and yeah they did it beautifully but it just hurts so much to watch because just the fact that she's going so far into this imagination just makes it feel like she just hurting that much more, and yet she's pretty cheerful about it. It's just some hard stuff man. I wasn't prepared for that at 3am or whatever it is.

Sigh sigh, but anyway, I think they did a fun job showing Saga while exploring Mei's story as well. Like it all came together really well. I'm really impressed-- just upset due to overthinking.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Aug 25, 2021 2:05 AM

Nov 2015
dude is a jerk he cared more bout his pottery than anything else, you gotta balanced out a bit those two ya know 🤔

💢

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saga-ken wo Meguru Animation Episode 4 Discussion

Berry-Vodka - Aug 25, 2021

0 by Berry-Vodka »»
Aug 25, 2021 2:18 AM

Poll: » Saga-ken wo Meguru Animation Episode 3 Discussion

Berry-Vodka - Aug 25, 2021

0 by Berry-Vodka »»
Aug 25, 2021 2:10 AM

Poll: » Saga-ken wo Meguru Animation Episode 2 Discussion

lihle808 - Nov 4, 2018

6 by Berry-Vodka »»
Aug 25, 2021 2:07 AM

» Any news?

ibraheem234 - Feb 18, 2017

2 by ibraheem234 »»
Mar 31, 2017 1:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.