Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2018 4:16 PM

Apr 2009
Is Kaito really the bad guy here? He seems like one because he's manipulating things from behind the scene, but based on the last conversation I feel like he has a really good reason for doing all the things he's doing. I mean, for such a powerful magician, why is he being so secretive and why is he taking advantage of Sakura to collect the cards for him? It sounds like someone of his caliber could do things on his own, instead of lying and hiding things while making a Jr. High magical girl to unknowingly do his bidding.
To be or not to be... that is not the question. ;3
May 6, 2018 8:52 PM

Jul 2016
When my hopes of seeing Rika again in the series were vanishing (even more since I discovered her VA passed away), she suddenly appears. As I have been saying since I don't know how many episodes, she is one of my favourite side characters from the first series. So it was really nice to see her again... unfortunately just for around 3 minutes or so but it's fine.

That aside, I liked this episode. The "new card appearing - new card being sealed" formula repeats but we could know more about Kaito and some little information about what his intentions are.

Oh! and yeah, Momo finally spoke. Now I'm feeling a little curious about how her true form would looks like... considering her being like Kero and Spinel.

P.S.: I found The Appear Card's design quite good. Well... being honest, the women-like cards are really the ones I like the most because of their look.

P.S. II: I'd have liked to see Sakura giving the rolls she made to Shaoran as an extra scene or something but oh well.
SouthRzVaMay 9, 2018 4:22 PM
May 6, 2018 9:05 PM

Jul 2015
Sheesh, never expected a Roll Cake to look so... frightening. That was really something. On a side note here, I'm starting to think Kaito's reason for seeming so evil may not be that bad after all. Maybe there trying to save Akiho or something from something?
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
May 6, 2018 10:01 PM
Jun 2011
DuoraDoll said:
Sheesh, never expected a Roll Cake to look so... frightening. That was really something. On a side note here, I'm starting to think Kaito's reason for seeming so evil may not be that bad after all. Maybe there trying to save Akiho or something from something?
based on what they said in the end they try to save her from how the story of the book will end
May 7, 2018 1:37 PM
Dec 2012
Seriously, these kids are way too good at baking. Realistically, these cakes should come out looking like the stuff from Nailed It.
May 9, 2018 1:10 AM

Oct 2008
This time its a flying huge ass roll cake monster!
I'm now really having doubts that Akiho & Kaito is related to that dream of Sakura...
haha nice the counterpart of keroberos finally talked! that little white rabbit...
4/5.
matias067May 9, 2018 1:17 AM

May 9, 2018 5:27 AM
Apr 2018
The roll cakes were so beautiful! I Wanted to eat them! I was surprised when Momo talked because I really thought that she was a toy xD
By the way the flight card is my preferred, because it's Sakura's friend ♥
May 9, 2018 6:21 AM
Jul 2017
É bom mas ser episódico sinceramente mata comigo...
May 9, 2018 9:03 AM

Jul 2008
CLAMP seems to have a thing about stopping time lately

Side note is this the first time in this series that the characters' hands were drawn this poorly? What are fingers?
May 9, 2018 9:03 AM

Apr 2018
Very interesting episode! The little white rabbit (Momo) finally talked and the rolls were super cute until they rurned into monsters. Can't wait to see the next episode!
May 14, 2018 1:42 PM

Nov 2015
I always found interesting that Rika go to the same school as Fuu from Magic Knight Rayearth. Good cameo.

It's so weird her dub also. Everyone having childish voices and she speak like a highschool girl. Puberty really went early on her.
May 16, 2018 5:17 AM

Jul 2008
Alright let's get to the showdown already.
May 23, 2018 3:35 PM

Dec 2011
That roll cake monster must have taken the budget for this episode.

I don't understand Kaito, it looked like he actually enjoys his time with Akiho. I thought he was going to rewind the time so that he wouldn't laugh or something, but.. was he just looking at what Sakura's dream had been? Weird.
Jun 28, 2019 11:25 AM

Dec 2014
well ..the story is slowly coming together
Jun 8, 2021 8:44 PM

Jun 2014
That giant roll cake was scary!

I believe that Kaito may be good, but it's still too early to tell. We heard Momo speak, and it's hard to believe that she can stay still for all that time.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2018

38 by Serhiyko »»
Apr 10, 1:31 PM

» Am I the only one who is a little disappointed with the new series so far? ( 1 2 )

blissful_Harmony - Feb 14, 2018

67 by Arichan66 »»
Jan 31, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen Episode 22 Discussion

Fayrin - Aug 9, 2018

36 by glowings »»
Jan 3, 4:20 PM

» How much of the manga does this adapt?

GrayZStars - Nov 12, 2023

2 by GrayZStars »»
Nov 12, 2023 8:16 PM

Poll: » With who will Daidouji Tomoyo and Li Mei Ling end up or will they end up single ?

KingSunWukong - Nov 11, 2023

7 by KingSunWukong »»
Nov 12, 2023 10:08 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.