Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 24, 2021 12:12 PM
May 2020
you know how explaining a joke ruins it, same thing happened in this episode when they went on explaining why ijuuin was doing the "show." A very good moment was totally ruined and i expect this show to treat every touching moment the same way so i am deciding to drop it.
May 11, 2021 7:10 PM

Jan 2021
This was a nice episode. Cute and Ijūin-kun is best boi. he's actually hilarious.

I also couldn't stop laughing at their naked butts.

Anyway, when it comes to romances, i don't mind a slow-burn at all, as long as the fire is LIT.
And something is definitely lit between Tada and Theresa.

And now................. enter ROMANTIC RAIVARU ! ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ tehehee

crap, how can Tada compete against Prince Charming!

Jul 20, 2021 10:06 AM

Aug 2017
The blond guy screams "I'm the main antagonist".

Meh, this episode feels important but the comedy is ruining it.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 9, 2021 11:50 PM

Jul 2019
Wow. I liked the Kaoru show that was put on, a nice meal and a time in the bathouse talking about love and stuff. Really wholesome episode.

Now the bad guy appears...
Mar 27, 3:10 PM

Mar 2019
Definitely my favorite episode so far. I like to see the serious parts of Kaoru and Hajime so this episode was nice, especially that ending. I didn't expect Kaoru to say such a thing out loud but it was great, the feels were there.

Alec was too annoying in this episode, but at least she recognized Kaoru's good side.

Also of course we had to have a bath scene.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ReaperCreeper - Aug 8, 2018

76 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 12 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

13 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 11 Discussion

12 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 10 Discussion

10 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 5:53 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 9 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

10 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 4:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.