Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2018 9:13 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A short but sad and meaningful chapter. Friends and someone you can trust in is so important in this series...

Apr 20, 2018 9:58 AM

May 2013
I guess Cross really is dead.

Apr 20, 2018 10:47 AM

Oct 2014
This chapter... playing with my feelings so bad...
Apr 20, 2018 10:48 AM

Apr 2015
KalfKaneda said:
I guess Cross really is dead.

• I still can't believe it...
Apr 20, 2018 10:53 AM

Apr 2016
Nah he's not dead.

Guys like him are not dying in chapters like this.
Apr 20, 2018 1:26 PM

Sep 2010
Although it is again too short, I liked this chapter. I was able to emphatize with the characters, which can be rough as there are only 4 chapters a year and as we are prone to forgetting the plot and the details. Still hoping for longer chapters...
Apr 20, 2018 4:05 PM

Jan 2016
Guess that she prefers quality over quantity, short but it was good.

It was most of all a sad chapter, I really hope that Tincampy can be revived somehow because I really like him

3 months countdown being once again, sigh
Apr 20, 2018 8:25 PM

Dec 2008
3 months waiting and we only got 13 pages? Such a shame.
I still refuse to believe that Marion Cross is dead. He's going to be the Deus Ex Machina, I just know it!
Apr 20, 2018 9:31 PM

Jan 2018
I really hope that Cross hasn't died.
Apr 21, 2018 1:26 AM

Jun 2013
Genral Cross.....Well, damn this was emotional chapter, quite satisfying even if it was pretty short....Bond between 14th and Cross along with Tim.....oh dear....Allen is going to be...well Idon't even have words for what he will be emotionally in next chapter.

I don't yet believe that Cross is dead just yet...heavily wounded maybe, but what happened to body. tough bullet trough the head...but it go trough what ever Cross has in his left side of the face....tough mortal wound, DAMMIT I WNAT TO KNOW IF HE IS REALLY DEAD OR NOT!

Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 21, 2018 4:54 AM

May 2013
who the hell is this freakin sexy guy Cross?
this chapter was sad to read, but not as sad as waiting 3 months :(
Apr 21, 2018 1:36 PM

Jul 2016
Jarjaxle said:
Genral Cross.....Well, damn this was emotional chapter, quite satisfying even if it was pretty short....Bond between 14th and Cross along with Tim.....oh dear....Allen is going to be...well Idon't even have words for what he will be emotionally in next chapter.

I don't yet believe that Cross is dead just yet...heavily wounded maybe, but what happened to body. tough bullet trough the head...but it go trough what ever Cross has in his left side of the face....tough mortal wound, DAMMIT I WNAT TO KNOW IF HE IS REALLY DEAD OR NOT!

Not really a spoiler since it's happened in previous chapters but I'll hide it anyway---

In other words though I really appreciated all the Cross content we got this chapter! Facing the reality of Tim's death is... painful to say the least. Can't really complain about the length since Hoshino's been sturggling with her illness a lot lately, so if anything I'm glad with the content we got.

(would like to see how Lavi's doing tho, it's been 6 years since he was actually seen in a chapter, not through a flashback but as in really being there. Geez.)
Apr 22, 2018 7:02 AM

Jan 2009
A good but short chapter. Nice art once again.

Pillow Timpancy is cute!!!xD

Never thought Cross had the idea of killing Timcanpy. Wonder if Cross actually intentionally dropped Cornelio wood when Apo shot him. Never thought Timcanpy had such a cruel fate await.

Sad on Allen’s breakdown. Once again, Timcanpy......T.T
Apr 22, 2018 8:24 AM

Aug 2016
Ah always nice to have some more D.Gray-man, the chapter was pretty short but still a pretty good one.

Didn't even have to reread the last couple of chapters to remember what was going on this time.
Apr 22, 2018 8:38 AM

May 2015
A short but extremely important chapter, I would like Hoshino to do this more often. Although with the late releases and the fact that I almost forgot all the plot of the manga, strangely I miss this manga and having to wait several months to have a few pages is really tiring. But I'm still happy because with this chapter we finally have new elements for the scenario.
Apr 23, 2018 7:21 AM

Feb 2018
I'm a bit sad... Timcanpy's death is really painful. But I was happy to see Cross once more, I really think he is a amazing guy with a kind heart. Hope he is still alive. Anyway, this is the last arc of the manga? Will we get an end soon?
May 18, 2018 12:25 PM

Feb 2013
Ok, I guess Tim won't be coming back, RIP.
So Apocryphos was the one who killed Cross.

More topics from this board

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 251 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Apr 24

5 by sadduel »»
Yesterday, 9:50 PM

» How is d gray man? Should you get into it?

MonadProxyy - Feb 21, 2022

18 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Mar 17, 2:49 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 250 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jan 22

7 by Roxas232 »»
Mar 16, 12:36 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 249 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 26, 2023

7 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Jan 13, 8:31 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 242 Discussion

Illyricus - Nov 9, 2021

14 by SoulReaper01_ »»
Dec 4, 2023 4:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.