Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 11, 2018 2:45 AM

Jul 2016
I still haven't watch the movie yet but I saw someone posted a few pictures and said they never fix the bad art/animation in the BD version. What's wrong with 7Arcs? I know that the reception of this movie is way worst than the first movie but at least you guys still received 3.0 millions right? If so then why you guys didn't fix it? Because it's barely notice or because most of the animators who worked in this movie don't know how to fix it?

I already feel like this movie will gonna be bad after reading the story spoiler but after seeing these picture I'm fear the worse. It seem like my decision of wanting drop this franchise after watching Reflection and Detonation if the movie is bad was right.

Here's the few picture of bad art in this movie

Thought at least isn't as bad as Dragon Ball Super Episode 5 art/animation lol.

Edit: Oh after watching the whole Material and Yuri fight in raw, I noticed the lip sync are barely on 40% of the time (At least in the one I watched)
MahiaErebeaNegiApr 12, 2018 5:10 AM
Apr 15, 2018 9:43 PM

Oct 2010
Most of the art and animation is standard TV-grade outside of a few fights and I mean a few. Budget must be real right these days.
Apr 17, 2018 3:04 AM

May 2012
I did not notice those while watching this anime. How about watching and enjoying the anime instead of spending your time searching for 3 frames that look "bad" in 1 hr. 47 min movie.

And the 3rd picture you have to cut it and zoom in to make it look bad. And the 1st two don't look that bad and you won't notice it while watching anime, unless your goal is just to find bad pictures

Apr 17, 2018 3:04 AM

May 2012
I did not notice those while watching this anime. How about watching and enjoying the anime instead of spending your time searching for 3 frames that look "bad" in 1 hr. 47 min movie.

And the 3rd picture you have to cut it and zoom in to make it look bad. And the 1st two don't look that bad and you won't notice it while watching anime, unless your goal is just to find bad pictures

Apr 17, 2018 5:18 AM

Jul 2016
thepath said:

......... I agree with you with the first two image but as for the third one even if you didn't zoom it's still noticeable no matter how if you watch it in full screen or not, don't let me even mention about the art error in these picture (Small note: It's another fans who upload these picture not me):

I know these is barely noticeable but I still wanted to post it:

(If you didn't notice what's wrong with these then it's about an inaccurate size of Hayate's device)

Keep in mind that that this is movie not a TV series so anything like these shouldn't be happened unless it's barely noticeable. I will admitted that I eventually HATE the art style of this movie (And character design) due to 7Arcs find a lot of new guys who know nothing about this franchise to working on it and they didn't even taking it seriously. (And budgets is one of the reason why all of this happening.) They could at least put their effort to making these at least unnoticeable but no they were being lazy and just leave it alone and put it in BD instead.

I think you may won't gonna read this since you keep ignoring my comments on how different Negima anime and manga is and how wrong you judge that series just because you think the anime version (Which is completely fillers and inaccurate to the source material) is bad back when UQ Holder anime is airing. Defends it whatever you wants, but remember that even the Japanese fans itself are also hate this movie due to how poorly the story was handled.
MahiaErebeaNegiApr 17, 2018 5:21 AM
Apr 25, 2018 6:49 AM

Aug 2014
I can understand the first 3 pictures

But I don't get what is the problem here?
Apr 25, 2018 8:20 AM

Jul 2016
kofmaster said:
I can understand the first 3 pictures

But I don't get what is the problem here?

Nanoha and Fate's face look "off" in some way. You can see Nanoha look a bit like a boy in that screen, while Fate's face is a bit different than her original face.
May 6, 2018 1:56 PM
Apr 2014
So, I've seen the movie with my brother and the bad art you are talking about is just you taking pictures of parts from the movie that look bad only if you stop the movie continuously just to look for them. Also other than the one with Nanoha in the car, they still look good.
May 12, 2018 6:15 PM
Oct 2010
First i thought you were writing sarcasm. But then i realised that you must be serious. Why so serious?))) Isn't it just chicane or smthng? generally the quality is great, isn't it?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: Reflection Episode 1 Discussion

aznk93 - Jul 23, 2017

46 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 10, 2022 12:49 AM

» On the idea that the girls seem "weak" in this movie...

Alpha-Methyl - Oct 9, 2019

0 by Alpha-Methyl »»
Oct 9, 2019 9:55 AM

» Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: Reflection Should Be Rated At Least R or NC17

Hentai44 - Oct 15, 2017

9 by Alpha-Methyl »»
Oct 9, 2019 9:39 AM

» Movie 3rd Infomation ( 1 2 )

MahiaErebeaNegi - Nov 28, 2016

84 by MahiaErebeaNegi »»
May 22, 2018 12:50 AM

» almost july 2018 1 full year since this movies been out still no blueray or dvd

GrimAtrament - Mar 8, 2018

1 by MahiaErebeaNegi »»
Mar 9, 2018 11:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.