Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2017 4:58 PM

Apr 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So I was able to watch this yesterday in theaters.

It follows a typical Nanoha formula plotwise, which is fine with me. The movie is super action-packed. Like, it felt like 75% of the time there were explosions and beams happening.

I really enjoyed the shout-outs to Force here. Apparently it also references the PSP game which I have yet to play.

The final scene was extremely hype and was a great lead in to the sequel due next year! All in all I gave it a 9/10. I felt that A's was better, but we still don't have the entire conclusion to this story. Be prepared to get a ton of fights when you watch this, haha.

Mod edit: Removed AMA
sarroushAug 27, 2017 10:51 AM
Jul 26, 2017 6:42 AM

Apr 2008

I also watched this in cinemas on Saturday.
Proof: https://twitter.com/HalcyonRhapsody/status/888588131380809728

- This appears to be a sequel to the 2nd A's movie. Not sure if still following through the idea that this is a reenactment movie by the TSAB. (gonna need the specials commentary for that)
- The MCs were still attending school as well as their roles as mages.
- The movie essentially stopped at a cliffhanger, so DETONATION will be essentially the second half.
- Doesn't seem to be specially introduced, but there are reason (in story) for the characters new weapons/equipment.[quote=Actar message=51650214]Really sad that I won't be able to see it for quite some time and as someone who really doesn't mind spoilers, I'd love to get some of my questions answered if you have the time:

I watched it in the cinemas on Saturday so I can answer these.

- Seems to be a continuation of Second A's movie. Still not sure if its meant to be a reenactment movie by the TSAB (like what the special commentary thing implies in the previous movies)
- The MCs still are students, but have their positions as offical mages
- Reflections end on a cliffhanger in middle of action. DETONATION will be the continuation of said action at least.
- The movie doesn't really give any reason for the new outfits, but there are reasons for the new fancy equipments.
- Seems like almost everyone gets so face time in this movie, even nameless male TSAB mooks!
- No, Levi gets no candy. But she's still cute.

Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
sarroushAug 27, 2017 10:48 AM
Aug 27, 2017 10:53 AM

Dec 2008
Thread cleaned

This thread is only for people who have actually seen the movie. It is not a place to speculate or give reviews on spoilers of the movie. Make a new thread to discuss the author's shipping preferences, writing ability, characters abilities, and spoilers for the new movie if you have not seen the movie.

This is not reddit, please do not do AMAs in an episode/chapter/movie discussion thread, as this is solely for users who have seen said episode/chapter/movie.
Oct 20, 2017 11:27 AM

Oct 2008
Alright! I just came back from seeing the movie and I enjoyed it WAY more than I had initially expected to! (^o^) Here are some of the things that I absolutely LOVED:

- The fact that it's a direct sequel to A's and not a StrikerS remake. I love seeing these girls in their loli forms, before they were relegated to desk work.
- The more personal story with high stakes, for the two sisters with their family circumstance and for the cast with the aquarium theme park.
- The inclusion of all the secondary characters that got shafted in StrikerS, from Nanoha's friends to Arf to Yuuno. These were amazing inclusions.
- The fact that they dedicated some time to Fate and her relationship with Lindy. This was something that was SORELY missing from the original series and I thought that was a phenomenal touch that was executed brilliantly. Really felt for them here.
- The character interactions and jokes. Seriously, they were all on-point. From Hayate riding the bike, pointing out all the traffic rules that were being broken, to the reason Fate was chosen to be the interrogator.
- LEVI. Her character was done justice and I couldn't be any happier. Same for all the PSP characters. Their backstory was changed to give them more depth and again, no complaints from me!
- The absolutely phenomenal action scenes. One would think they could get tiring/boring, but they really did put a ton of effort into making them dynamic and interesting. Excellent animation and camerawork.

Stuff I didn't like so much:

- The lack of emphasis or time spent on going over their new weapons and abilities. There were so many, I completely lost track of their significance. I am indeed aware that they are supposed to be straight from the Force manga, but anime-only watchers would have benefited from a little explanation.
- The fact that Hayate didn't get a gratuitous transformation scene. WTF.
- The fact that Hayate didn't retreat upon knowing that the Book of Darkness was sought after.

Last but not least, I have a QUESTION:

Since when could Nanoha/Fate/Hayate transform without their Intelligent Devices? Did I miss something?
Oct 23, 2017 9:13 PM
Dec 2016
In the movie reflection, how many characters have a transformation scene?
vegril1995Oct 24, 2017 2:08 AM
Dec 29, 2017 4:38 AM
Sep 2013
I watched this in the cinema.

In my screening they partially censored the transformation scenes so slightly disappointed. I think they just cut out the clothes disappearing part and changed it to an overhead shot.

The movie was good. Typical Nanoha plot. Go in expecting Nanoha and I was not disappointed.

There were some QUAlity moments at the begining of the movie. Some of the MC's faces looked off in the background shots and in one scene where Nanoha and Fate are in focus.

I didn't know that this was a two parter so I was shocked when the movie ended on a cliffhanger.

Is it just me or is Raising Heart more verbose in this movie compared to previously?
Feb 10, 2018 11:25 PM

Apr 2015
Just came back from the theatre.
Generally as a Nanoha(the person) fan, I am pretty pleased with the plot of RF, and is looking forward to DT.
Although no transformation for Hayate? Just why.

Some points I particular like:

- Nanoha flung Kyrie with wirerope is just awesome.

- Although not a big part of the plot, we get the see Arisa and Suzuka again, along with their parents.

- Luciferion Breaker vs Starlight Breaker

Some points I particular didn't like:

- The Materials each have a giant robot "minion" following them. I understand they have to showcase the 4 knights and Hayate(cause she's not going to score point on Lord Dearche), but them robots serving this purpose is just lame.

- "Formula" not explained, in GoD the sisters were cyborg time-travelers so I can get behind them being godly powerful, but now that they are wrote into flesh, what is the power-source of their suit? it's not linker-core as the mages, it's not some exterior battery pack, it's not even solar since they were always fighting at night.
befriend (v.): To violently attack someone with very dangerous and extremely powerful blasts of magical pink light until your target sees the validity of your viewpoint.
Feb 11, 2018 3:56 PM
May 2011
Just came back from the theatre and well I agree with most of what has been said already. However, I will say that I will forgive the lack of explanations since the movie spent the time to give every character screentime. I hope they will put explanations in the next one, but I'm pretty sure the movie does satisfy fans of almost every character in the series.

On to other things

This movie really felt like it was meant for fans rather than for newcomers. The series has typical Nanoha storytelling and logic, and on top of that, a lot of fight scenes. With the sequal being called detonation, I thought this will be far more setup, and not action sequences for 70% of the episode.Also, as I mentioned before, they gave pretty much every character up to A's screentime, which blew my mind. However, for this same reason, newcomers will be isolated from not knowing all the backstory. This will probably be fine in Japan where the series is fairly famous, but else where in the world, probably won't be as effective.

The one thing in the movie I really didn't like was the fact that there was a bunch of throwaway enemies like the mechs and the king's servants. They really felt they appeared just to lose. I really hope they get some development in Detonation, but otherwise, I was a little disappointed there.

Also, did they a few queues from Symphogear?
- New character shows up on a motorcycle, wields a sword, and has a blue suit
- Younger sister starts injecting herself with something that looks like Linker fluid to maintain her super powered mode (admittedly this is not all that atypical in anime about super powers)
- Nana Mizuki insert song starts when Fate starts fighting (admittedly Fate doesn't sing to it)

All in all, the movie was amazing and I am looking forward to Detonation
Feb 14, 2018 8:49 AM

Apr 2015
blissfulyoshi said:
Just came back from the theatre and well I agree with most of what has been said already. However, I will say that I will forgive the lack of explanations since the movie spent the time to give every character screentime. I hope they will put explanations in the next one, but I'm pretty sure the movie does satisfy fans of almost every character in the series.

On to other things

This movie really felt like it was meant for fans rather than for newcomers. The series has typical Nanoha storytelling and logic, and on top of that, a lot of fight scenes. With the sequal being called detonation, I thought this will be far more setup, and not action sequences for 70% of the episode.Also, as I mentioned before, they gave pretty much every character up to A's screentime, which blew my mind. However, for this same reason, newcomers will be isolated from not knowing all the backstory. This will probably be fine in Japan where the series is fairly famous, but else where in the world, probably won't be as effective.

The one thing in the movie I really didn't like was the fact that there was a bunch of throwaway enemies like the mechs and the king's servants. They really felt they appeared just to lose. I really hope they get some development in Detonation, but otherwise, I was a little disappointed there.

Also, did they a few queues from Symphogear?
- New character shows up on a motorcycle, wields a sword, and has a blue suit
- Younger sister starts injecting herself with something that looks like Linker fluid to maintain her super powered mode (admittedly this is not all that atypical in anime about super powers)
- Nana Mizuki insert song starts when Fate starts fighting (admittedly Fate doesn't sing to it)

All in all, the movie was amazing and I am looking forward to Detonation

Nana's song start playing at the climax is since season 1, I'd say Symphogear was referencing Nanoha with it(but maybe/maybe-not, since Theme Music Power-Up is a thing since long time ago)

Stern and Levi are their own character, but I agree with the robots.
befriend (v.): To violently attack someone with very dangerous and extremely powerful blasts of magical pink light until your target sees the validity of your viewpoint.
Mar 4, 2018 2:50 PM

Dec 2008
Really enjoyed the movie. Iris was kind of predictable but overall even if it followed a Nanoha formula, it waa great. Really happy I got to see some Signum action.

Best scene was Lindy saving Fate <3 Cliffhanger ending was fantastic hahaha. Typical Nanoha beating people up and making them her friends.

9/10 cant wait for Detonation
Apr 13, 2018 2:44 AM

Jul 2016
Finally watched the movie (In raw), and it's pretty much disappointing me so much on how poorly the story was handled (Even though I'm not surprising at how bad ViVid and Force was handled). The way the movie was handled was on-par with Digimon Tri. which have a few decent concept (It's far from good tho) but poorly excused.

Who is the actual protagonist in this movie? Fate or Nanoha? It's not wrong that having Fate take the protagonist role since she always be one of them in the first series, but the fact the movie keep telling us on how Fate is a good girl is SO ANNOYING (It's mentioned 6 TIMES in the whole movie). Is this even necessary to keep repeat the same sentence all the time? Don't let me even mention how Fate basically just COPYING Nanoha's character during her fight against Levi. My mind is actually said "WUT???" when Fate copying Nanoha's character, like Fate herself have no character to begin it and completely WASHED out her character from A's and StrikerS. Now I understand why Yukari HATE Nana (She never talk with her at least) after voicing this movie.

Oh and Fate's healing magic used at Lindy is also stupid and make no sense at all too, even Shamal who uses the healing magic isn't able to heals such a big wound that Lindy have easily and Fate who never uses any healing magic are ABLE TO DO SO??? This is so f***ing ridiculous.

Focusing on Fate isn't problem but every characters except Fate, Kirie and Amitie didn't do that much in this movie, even the other main characters (Especially Hayate) didn't shine that much. Hayate and the whole Yagami family was treated like a dog in this movie, Hayate get easily beaten in both Iris and Dearche fights, Signum and Vita got dumb down by defeated by some random robot that EASILY, Shamal and Zafira almost didn't do anything, Rein being maltreatment by Iris. Nanoha was handled a bit better than the whole Yagami family but compared her screen time to Fate she really didn't have that much screen time and all of her battle is so short when she is the main protagonist of this franchise.

I really don't like how Tsuzuki f***ed up the whole ToNS' setting by stated Hayate keep restore the data from the old tome. I meant.... what's the point she have to restore the data? Did Hayate even know that it will causing the whole Defense Programs to be activate once again? Reinforce was gonna sacrifice herself in the end of A's was all because of this and Hayate being restoring the data will make Reinforce's sacrifice COMPLETELY POINTLESS. I guess Tsuzuki was trying too hard to make the Materials' appearance in this movie be sense at all since in the PSP games, the Materials was born from the old BoD tome's Defense Programs and in the previous movie the tome was destroyed.

As for the villians.... LOL. It's how funny that Iris said she just want to take the ToNS from Hayate when she was TRYING to KILL HER with having the robots ATTACKING HER AND SUZUKA'S FATHER AND CAUSED THE DESTRUCTION IN THE HIGHWAY lol. Iris' role as a villain is good and she was act better villain than Presea did in the first series (Though I still preferred Hades from Force). Compared to the PSP game, Kyrie's character in this movie is just "some child who can't accept the truth and try to injured people to save the things she love" (Iris didn't said anything wrong about her action at the end of the movie), Kyrie's character in GoD was better than in this movie (At least I enjoys her troll moments in GoD and she isn't act like a child at all). Eh..... no idea how to explain this.

As for the device, what's wrong with KuroGin? Some of the device design was godly awful here. I will said Signum's Kitchen Blade-like device is the most ugliest weapon design ever that I see, even worst than everything Force AEC weapons have showed us (Even Signum's Butcher Sword in Force was WAY better design than that Kitchen Blade). KuroGin's weapon design in Force was decent but I really can't stand it in this movie. Strike Cannon, Hayate's wand, Stern's claw, Raising Heart and Bardice (Despite I hate that RH Form) are the only good looking weapons in this movie.

A few music in this movie were misplaced, like Invisible Heat and Levi's theme during the fight against Fate. Other than that, the music wasn't that bad at all and I like how Chujo tried to imitating the Warcraft musics to this movie lol. The character design..... like I said before Nanoha, Fate and Signum are look so ugly here and the other characters are look okay-ish at best. Bring back Okuda to designing Nanoha characters please and getting rid of Hashidate out of this franchise! Also some of the screens in this movie have a lot of bad art and cheap animation (The animation when Stern is about to blast Nanoha were so cheap and bad there), and the lip are also barely on-sync sometime too. I expect this type of bad animations will happen in the TV series but not in the movie. Here's the few example of the bad art

If you want me to said, the story plot of this movie is basically "Fate is a good girl so we must not bully her!" and the actual story isn't tell that much other than a lot of battle screens showed in this movie.

Of course, despite it's flaws it still have a few good moments in this movie:

1) Nanoha and her friends moments at the park.
2) Arisa and Suzuka's parents appeared for the first time in the series.
3) The friendly match between Nanoha and Fate
4) Rein defending Hayate's device from being taken by Iris (Despite being treated like a garbage)
5) Shamal and Zafira kicked a bit ass (Though it's still beaten by the robots easily like Signum and Vita)
6) Yuuno actually did something else for the first time in this franchise.
7) Luciferion Breaker vs Starlight Breaker (Despite Nanoha casting Strike Flame right AFTER she casts SB and she didn't get injures was ridiculous)
8) Levi's childish moments (Despite she have no character development)
9) Lindy's sacrifice (Though I hated that Fate's healing magic that completely healed her wound easily)
10) Hayate used it's plans to trap Dearche and attacking that robot dragon.
11) Iris showed to be a good villain.
12) Yuri goes "Broly" mode lol.

Though not matter how many good points this movie have, I was still disappoint at how movie was poorly handled. I know people may be disagree with me but it can't help with so many stupid moments showed in this movie. 4/10
MahiaErebeaNegiApr 13, 2018 2:50 AM
Apr 13, 2018 6:32 AM

Aug 2014
Where was the story and characters? This was a near 2 hour magical mecha battle with so much random resolution to each scene and not much else. At least it was a cool flashy battle. My favorite parts are hearing Yukari and Nana voice Stern and Levi. That's... kinda lame that's what I got the most out of here. I guess the Florian motorcycles and weapons were cool as well.

P.s. Fate is a good girl, and shouldn't be bullied.
BlurredVision18Apr 13, 2018 6:50 AM
Honoka is my Hero! Click Me!
Apr 13, 2018 2:24 PM

Aug 2016
Didn't really like this movie tbh, It really felt long and got really boring near the end. I kinda feel like it's always the same kind of plot in the Nanoha franchise... 6/10
Nanika ga Okashii
Apr 14, 2018 4:07 AM

Jun 2017
I liked it, except the open ending... but considering there's a sequel, and assuming it won't be years before we see it due to production problems, well, I'm giving this a higher rating than I was going to.

Some good action here, flashy and fast and colorful, and I did enjoy the artwork a lot. Quite a bit different from the rest of the animated series / movies, but I'm not complaining about it. We got to see a bit of action from each character, even Shamal - which was nice. She was actually pretty cool, taking out that machine.

Now... I just hope there are no more "production problems" and we actually get that sequel... because that last scene definitely makes me want to see what comes next. That's my main complaint - cliffhangers are nice and all and so is hype, but it's not very nice of them to cut things off right there for dramatic effect.

Still, I enjoyed this. I hope we get to see this "Iris" die - didn't trust her from the start.
Apr 14, 2018 4:23 AM

Aug 2013
yep, not really that good of a movie if you didn't play the game. Especially the part when they fight with their own counter part.. They all talk about the king and such, depsite we didn't see anything related to that in the movie , making me hard to relate to them

that end tho, that just pure badassery and hype intensified right there... and I'll be lying if I say I didn't stay with Nanoha series bcos of that Badass Nanoha moment like these. that's a solid 8/10 for that few second alone, I got what I came for x9

I wish they polished the story more tho in Detonation and not just full action retard like this one
Apr 14, 2018 5:08 AM

Dec 2016
Wow can't believe a great place like that ended up the way it did in just 10 years and the condition of the father also wasn't very good at all, I can understand the desperation Kyrie to save everything has but ouch can't believe she actually shot Amitie.

So their target is our 3 hero's and especially Hayate by the looks of it, speaking of which there they all including Aris a& Suzuka are about to do some training, nice to see the Wolkenritter are all doing well along with Reinforce Zwei who was sleeping on the job lol.

Nice fight between Nanoha & Fate, lots of actions and excitement for the short during it lasted.

When Iris talked about Persuading Hayate to lend her the book, I wasn't expecting a big car crash and a full on assault with machines, thankfully Amitie was there to rescue her and stop Iris from getting the book, I was rather impressed by her abilities, nice guns.

Kyrie used Formula Suit Set Up, much different than what we are used to, boy she was very impressive to watch as well, Fate was having an incredibly tough time and was losing quite badly, Nanoha though had other plans, barrier jacket purge to escape the bind was a clever move & then to bind and capture Kyrie in that manner was cool, Aimitie to the rescue
once again.

It's sad seeing the sisters fight like that, Amitie just wants to end everything peacefully and go home, even Vita has a blaster now and it's nice to see everyone else get in on the action to
help out.

Just how many tricks does Kyrie & Iris have up their sleeves? Every time it looks like she is about to be defeated she keeps coming back with something different, this system alter burst
drive made her incredible and was able to beat everyone but she did get hurt a lot by shooting herself like that but it work out for her end the end by getting exactly what she and Iris was after, poor Reinforce Zwei.

Yes the 3 material girls of the purple sky, Dearche, Stern & Levi, very cool indeed seeing them in action, their powers, the way they behave and react to situations and they all have huge robots, I wasn't expecting that part.

Really enjoyed that fight between Nanoha & Stern, the explosions was spectacular, Nanoha was able to produce a great combo to win that fight.

Nanoha & Fate really understand each other well, both of them talking about the hard work
and dreams ect as to why they want to protect the aquarium, yeah I didn't think Fate would have a chance until the new Bardiche came along, and it was her mother to the rescue to protect her new daughter, motherly love there taking one for the team like that, the fight did get a little weird after that but fate won anyway, and actually called Lindy mother which was cool.

Dearch & Hayate are both very tired after that exchange but no winner her as Iris just really hurt Chrono and a bunch of people to become a solid form and then betrays Kyrie, I had a feeling that something wasn't right when she manifested the 3 materials.

Ok so Iris summoned Yuri but I don't know they story between those 2 so i was very surprised by what happened, it looked like Yuri saw Iris as a friend but Iris says she's a demon that
took everything away form her and has now corrupted her.

Formula mode, ah so that's what Raising Heart wished from Amitie, Nanoha looks awesome in that form and will be safe form their powers after what Iris said about formula power being unaffected by it which is why everyone else was able to be freed from that blast.

Excellent movie 10/10, Detonation is next, very much looking forward to watching it and seeing what happens next.
Apr 14, 2018 8:43 PM

May 2015
*Deep Breath..............*

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

SO MUCH EPIC!

Training Ground? Oh we're gonna nuke it again right?
Transforming vehicles into mecha with guns!
Speeding Motorcycle!
Zafira and Arf getting axe kicked through a bridge!
Nanoha just RAHHHHH DRAG THAT BITCH!
Formula Drive breaking Signum's Sword? Oh crap!
YOU DID NOT JUST SHOOT REINFORCE!
Bodies flying through buildings!
Zafira's flying punch!
Breaker vs. Breaker Clash = GIANT NUKE!
Levi is awesome!
Hayate getting bombarded!
Kyrie spitting out blood!
DON'T DO THIS TO KYRIE, IRIS! YOU JUST CUCKED HER OF HER DREAMS!
Nanoha with Formula Drive Raising Heart...AND HER POWER LEVEL IS ONLY 60%!

AHH TOO MUCH AWESOME!

Yes yes, typical Nanoha plot. We know already. And character development wasn't really that necessary if you've seen the previous movies. I do like the focus on Fate though since she was just adopted and I wanted to see her relationship with Lindy a little more. Kyrie was the focus here, so we just needed to get to know her so that we can go straight into EXPLOSIONS! Animation was great, choreography was great, hell, even the music was great. Story wise it probably isn't the pinnacle in the Nanoha franchise, but for the action scenes and sheer enjoyment alone, this is one of the best movies I've ever seen.

My Final Verdict?:

DETONATION WHEN?
DETONATION WHEN!!!???
Apr 15, 2018 6:04 AM
Mar 2018
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Finally watched the movie (In raw), and it's pretty much disappointing me so much on how poorly the story was handled (Even though I'm not surprising at how bad ViVid and Force was handled). The way the movie was handled was on-par with Digimon Tri. which have a few decent concept (It's far from good tho) but poorly excused.

Who is the actual protagonist in this movie? Fate or Nanoha? It's not wrong that having Fate take the protagonist role since she always be one of them in the first series, but the fact the movie keep telling us on how Fate is a good girl is SO ANNOYING (It's mentioned 6 TIMES in the whole movie). Is this even necessary to keep repeat the same sentence all the time? Don't let me even mention how Fate basically just COPYING Nanoha's character during her fight against Levi. My mind is actually said "WUT???" when Fate copying Nanoha's character, like Fate herself have no character to begin it and completely WASHED out her character from A's and StrikerS. Now I understand why Yukari HATE Nana (She never talk with her at least) after voicing this movie.

Oh and Fate's healing magic used at Lindy is also stupid and make no sense at all too, even Shamal who uses the healing magic isn't able to heals such a big wound that Lindy have easily and Fate who never uses any healing magic are ABLE TO DO SO??? This is so f***ing ridiculous.

Focusing on Fate isn't problem but every characters except Fate, Kirie and Amitie didn't do that much in this movie, even the other main characters (Especially Hayate) didn't shine that much. Hayate and the whole Yagami family was treated like a dog in this movie, Hayate get easily beaten in both Iris and Dearche fights, Signum and Vita got dumb down by defeated by some random robot that EASILY, Shamal and Zafira almost didn't do anything, Rein being maltreatment by Iris. Nanoha was handled a bit better than the whole Yagami family but compared her screen time to Fate she really didn't have that much screen time and all of her battle is so short when she is the main protagonist of this franchise.

I really don't like how Tsuzuki f***ed up the whole ToNS' setting by stated Hayate keep restore the data from the old tome. I meant.... what's the point she have to restore the data? Did Hayate even know that it will causing the whole Defense Programs to be activate once again? Reinforce was gonna sacrifice herself in the end of A's was all because of this and Hayate being restoring the data will make Reinforce's sacrifice COMPLETELY POINTLESS. I guess Tsuzuki was trying too hard to make the Materials' appearance in this movie be sense at all since in the PSP games, the Materials was born from the old BoD tome's Defense Programs and in the previous movie the tome was destroyed.

As for the villians.... LOL. It's how funny that Iris said she just want to take the ToNS from Hayate when she was TRYING to KILL HER with having the robots ATTACKING HER AND SUZUKA'S FATHER AND CAUSED THE DESTRUCTION IN THE HIGHWAY lol. Iris' role as a villain is good and she was act better villain than Presea did in the first series (Though I still preferred Hades from Force). Compared to the PSP game, Kyrie's character in this movie is just "some child who can't accept the truth and try to injured people to save the things she love" (Iris didn't said anything wrong about her action at the end of the movie), Kyrie's character in GoD was better than in this movie (At least I enjoys her troll moments in GoD and she isn't act like a child at all). Eh..... no idea how to explain this.

As for the device, what's wrong with KuroGin? Some of the device design was godly awful here. I will said Signum's Kitchen Blade-like device is the most ugliest weapon design ever that I see, even worst than everything Force AEC weapons have showed us (Even Signum's Butcher Sword in Force was WAY better design than that Kitchen Blade). KuroGin's weapon design in Force was decent but I really can't stand it in this movie. Strike Cannon, Hayate's wand, Stern's claw, Raising Heart and Bardice (Despite I hate that RH Form) are the only good looking weapons in this movie.

A few music in this movie were misplaced, like Invisible Heat and Levi's theme during the fight against Fate. Other than that, the music wasn't that bad at all and I like how Chujo tried to imitating the Warcraft musics to this movie lol. The character design..... like I said before Nanoha, Fate and Signum are look so ugly here and the other characters are look okay-ish at best. Bring back Okuda to designing Nanoha characters please and getting rid of Hashidate out of this franchise! Also some of the screens in this movie have a lot of bad art and cheap animation (The animation when Stern is about to blast Nanoha were so cheap and bad there), and the lip are also barely on-sync sometime too. I expect this type of bad animations will happen in the TV series but not in the movie. Here's the few example of the bad art

If you want me to said, the story plot of this movie is basically "Fate is a good girl so we must not bully her!" and the actual story isn't tell that much other than a lot of battle screens showed in this movie.

4) Rein defending Hayate's device from being taken by Iris (Despite being treated like a garbage)
5) Shamal and Zafira kicked a bit ass (Though it's still beaten by the robots easily like Signum and Vita)
7) Luciferion Breaker vs Starlight Breaker (Despite Nanoha casting Strike Flame right AFTER she casts SB and she didn't get injures was ridiculous)
9) Lindy's sacrifice (Though I hated that Fate's healing magic that completely healed her wound easily)

Though not matter how many good points this movie have, I was still disappoint at how movie was poorly handled. I know people may be disagree with me but it can't help with so many stupid moments showed in this movie. 4/10

sort of agree on yukarin dislike nana
but mainly is due to King Record issue...
Yukarin is already like since 2015 towards king record...when they change the whole seiyuu/anime artist department to KAC (king amusement creative) which somehow cause some artist left the company...
Apr 15, 2018 9:41 PM

Oct 2010
This movie felt incomplete and a little bit disappointing but no structurally a real 'bad movie' I don't feel like I can give a final score until part 2 is done. As it stands though I give a 7.
Apr 16, 2018 2:40 AM

Feb 2017
ame77 said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

sort of agree on yukarin dislike nana
but mainly is due to King Record issue...
Yukarin is already like since 2015 towards king record...when they change the whole seiyuu/anime artist department to KAC (king amusement creative) which somehow cause some artist left the company...

umm,
w-wait what?
tamura yukari hates mizuki nana?
I don't get it, what happened? what did I miss exactly.., holy shit, I'll be damned.. lol
Apr 16, 2018 7:14 AM
Mar 2018
nina444 said:

umm,
w-wait what?
tamura yukari hates mizuki nana?
I don't get it, what happened? what did I miss exactly.., holy shit, I'll be damned.. lol

currently the real reason is still hidden
but reason why yukarin didnt renewal her contract with king record, something cause her to go depression, a lot of changes when anisong artist department change (not only yukarin left king, also kita eri also) then this is rumours only, people think king maybe very bias towards nana, but now not so bad ah....
Apr 16, 2018 5:05 PM

Mar 2011
I must say I was a little skeptical over the new artstyle and animation. Looking at the movie I can say glad I didn't hear other people complaining over the art. Sure, changed, classic is good and cute, I missed some stuff from the old transformations but it wasn't so bad. I really enjoyed this movie.
There were some parts that left me a little off, like the part that everyone were tlaking, parents included, about the incident... so when did Nanoha's mom and the other parents heard about Nanoha and the rest being magicians? d-did I miss something or we can assume they eventually told them the truth?
The score I gave to the movie may change eventually with how Detonation ends up being, cause we have the story incomplete right now. but so far I enjoyed Nanoha Reflection and I'm glad she came back (waited so long for this movie ;_; )
Apr 18, 2018 5:14 AM
Jul 2016
This was an enjoyable watch. The story was nothing special and the twist with Iris at the end was predictable, but fight scenes, especially in the second half of the movie, were impressive, i loved the dynamic camera shots.

Good to see Fate's and Lindy's relationship developed a bit here, i tend to forget that Lindy is her foster mother because it literally plays no role in previous series, which is hella weird considering Fate is a young girl that's gone through a lot, there's potential for some great scenes between the two of them (and i still would have liked more focus on their relationship, hopefully Detonation will deliver)

Fate was chosen for the interrogation because... she looks gentle. Nanoha was right! In your face Vita!

I heard there were complaints about the movie's artstyle but i can't say i noticed anything that somehow affected my enjoyment of this.
Apr 19, 2018 11:01 PM
Aug 2015
Tamtsumaki said:
I must say I was a little skeptical over the new artstyle and animation. Looking at the movie I can say glad I didn't hear other people complaining over the art. Sure, changed, classic is good and cute, I missed some stuff from the old transformations but it wasn't so bad. I really enjoyed this movie.
There were some parts that left me a little off, like the part that everyone were tlaking, parents included, about the incident... so when did Nanoha's mom and the other parents heard about Nanoha and the rest being magicians? d-did I miss something or we can assume they eventually told them the truth?
The score I gave to the movie may change eventually with how Detonation ends up being, cause we have the story incomplete right now. but so far I enjoyed Nanoha Reflection and I'm glad she came back (waited so long for this movie ;_; )
Was mentioned at the end of A's that Nanoha told her family and friends what she had been doing the past ~6 months or so since she had originally found Yuuno.
Apr 20, 2018 12:22 AM

Jul 2016
-_entei_- said:
Tamtsumaki said:
Was mentioned at the end of A's that Nanoha told her family and friends what she had been doing the past ~6 months or so since she had originally found Yuuno.

That's the original TV series version timeline, in this timeline only Suzuka and Arisa know about it at the end of the A's movie. Thought it may be Nanoha and Fate explains it to their family off-screen in between A's movie and Reflection.
Apr 20, 2018 2:00 PM
Aug 2015
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
-_entei_- said:

That's the original TV series version timeline, in this timeline only Suzuka and Arisa know about it at the end of the A's movie. Thought it may be Nanoha and Fate explains it to their family off-screen in between A's movie and Reflection.
The A's movie was an in-universe retelling of the events by Reinforce Zwei, embelished for presentation. The A's series was the firsthand account being told by Nanoha. As Reinforce Zwei was only privy to what the others would have told her, she could only tell others what she knows.
Apr 21, 2018 12:48 AM

Jul 2016
-_entei_- said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

The A's movie was an in-universe retelling of the events by Reinforce Zwei, embelished for presentation. The A's series was the firsthand account being told by Nanoha. As Reinforce Zwei was only privy to what the others would have told her, she could only tell others what she knows.

It's true that movie timeline is in-universe films in the TV series timeline but at the same time it's also an alternate timeline version of the same events happened in the TV series. Though Reflection is in different case as the event is only exist in the movie timeline and the characters in main timeline didn't acknowledge Reflection's events exist, Reflection sound stage has confirmed the movie timeline has nothing to do with the TV series timeline other than have similar events (Or way better example of this, Gears of Destiny Sound Stage).
Apr 23, 2018 12:32 PM

Jul 2009
It's good...best moments are when we see the interaction between the old cast, like Fate and Lindy's moments, also Fate is awesome in this movie. Amitie is not bad, but that's all...nothing really great about her and her sister...Part 2 coming this year.

...I miss the time when Nanoha franchise was more about the main cast and less about adding new people...and I wish they would do something to cover the high school days... 7/10
Apr 24, 2018 12:01 AM

Apr 2007
bittersweetlove said:
It's good...best moments are when we see the interaction between the old cast, like Fate and Lindy's moments, also Fate is awesome in this movie. Amitie is not bad, but that's all...nothing really great about her and her sister...Part 2 coming this year.

Indeed. That was a nice scene. Also, "allegedly" coming this year. Never trust a release year after what they pulled with Reflection.

...I miss the time when Nanoha franchise was more about the main cast and less about adding new people...and I wish they would do something to cover the high school days... 7/10

Tsuzuki is a professional cash cow milker, so who knows?
Apr 24, 2018 12:55 AM

Jul 2016
Killuan said:
Also, "allegedly" coming this year. Never trust a release year after what they pulled with Reflection.

According to Ueda Kana (Hayate's VA) and Ichijo Kazuya (Zafira's VA), they already started voice acting for the new movie at April 11. And also Ichijo stated the battles in the new movie are so "awesome" that he even confused at what's happened in the battle screens lol.
Apr 24, 2018 7:39 PM

Feb 2014
eto... don't know... didn't enjoy this as much as I enjoyed the prequels =/ it's a pity =/

also, it's a little disappointed how our main girls looked so weak and incapable in this movie.

also the plot twist... the mechas..

the "villain" girl really looked like Yuuna, from Yuuki Yuuna.

anyway, in general didn't please me that much =/

6/10
TechOtakuApr 24, 2018 7:50 PM
May 7, 2018 11:01 AM

Jun 2012
Wow, I was just blown away by this movie. That cliffhanger, man. I wasn't even going to watch it, but somebody told me it was worth it, and...just wow. That's one of the best anime movies I've seen in a very long time.
May 11, 2018 7:06 AM

Jun 2017
I love how in Nano-verse, "I will persuade them" always translates to "I will beat the crap out of them" regardless of which character is saying it. Made me smile when Fate said it to Lindy

adrian_and_sela said:
Wow, I was just blown away by this movie. That cliffhanger, man. I wasn't even going to watch it, but somebody told me it was worth it, and...just wow. That's one of the best anime movies I've seen in a very long time.

I think so too. I wouldn't call it the BEST anime movie but it's definitely up on my list. It's incomplete, and it lacks development for the "bad guys" (except Kyrie), but it was a very enjoyable movie for me. Still got that Nanoha feel (more than Strikers) but provides a nice mix between the styles of Force / Strikers. Makes the change after A's feel much more credible.

...also the music was fantastic. Different again from the first two movies / series, but it was a pretty masterful soundtrack. I love the soundtracks of all 3 movies, wonderful job.
May 16, 2018 1:59 PM

Jan 2013
ending on a cliffhanger? really 7-arcs, really now?
May 21, 2018 2:43 AM
May 2018
Near the end of movie, i saw Iris was a true antagonist by lying Kyrie Florian to bring Examia Crystal to save the planet Eltria and awaken the demon, U-D (Unbreakable Dark) to attack the others until Nanoha arrive the battlefield.
Dec 9, 2018 9:36 AM
Jul 2008
I must say this is the worst Nanoha I've watched, in term of art quality, fighting, and story.
I noticed that some characters somehow have different voice? I thought they changed the VAs but after I checked, they used same VAs. The most noticeable ones are Vita, Raising Heart, Bardiche, and Graf Eisen.

One thing that's really bugging me is the Vita's weapon. I don't remember she's using rifle gun.. Didn't she use energy ball hit by with her hammer for long range attack? Not only that, the gun got out of energy quite fast..

There's also fatal (animation?) error. After Vita threw her gun, she blocked the Giant's hand barehanded, after that Zafira came and tell her to destroy the core, and then at the next frame suddenly Graf was already on Vita's hand.

MahiaErebeaNegi said:

That's not a good moment, it's really forced. Remember how Fate got hurt at first place? It's because she kept standing there looking at the very cool huge sword going at her. She's not binded by anything or even paralyzed so there's no excuse why she was just standing there. She's not using Bardiche, how can she be so sure she can block that? I can understand if she's a newbie, but she's a veteran fighter and one of the fastest character in Nanoha.

https://streamable.com/vkuw0
LeonLanfordDec 9, 2018 9:53 AM
Dec 10, 2018 12:29 AM

Jul 2016
LeonLanford said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

That's not a good moment, it's really forced. Remember how Fate got hurt at first place? It's because she kept standing there looking at the very cool huge sword going at her. She's not binded by anything or even paralyzed so there's no excuse why she was just standing there. She's not using Bardiche, how can she be so sure she can block that? I can understand if she's a newbie, but she's a veteran fighter and one of the fastest character in Nanoha.

You're about Lindy's moment was forced, but giving how the movie portrays Fate is a good girl, how Lindy care about Fate and how Levi being Fate's clone, I ignored the forced plot and give this moment a free pass (Although I'm still annoyed by the fact Fate can uses a better healing magic than Shamal).

LeonLanford said:
The most noticeable ones are Vita, Raising Heart, Bardiche, and Graf Eisen.

I don't get about Vita but that's how RH, Bardiche and Graf Eisen sounds like in the previous movies as well.

Well this doesn't matter to me anymore since both Reflection and Detonation was literally flopped in Japan due to it's garbage story and art style. Yep both movies has sold 3.0 million but this is only because the same fans keep forcing themselves to buy tickets and movie stuffs everyday to raise it's receptions.

I was prepare to drop this franchise once I watched Detonation movie and will never touch this again.
Dec 10, 2018 6:03 AM
Jul 2008
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
LeonLanford said:

You're about Lindy's moment was forced, but giving how the movie portrays Fate is a good girl, how Lindy care about Fate and how Levi being Fate's clone, I ignored the forced plot and give this moment a free pass (Although I'm still annoyed by the fact Fate can uses a better healing magic than Shamal).

LeonLanford said:
The most noticeable ones are Vita, Raising Heart, Bardiche, and Graf Eisen.

I don't get about Vita but that's how RH, Bardiche and Graf Eisen sounds like in the previous movies as well.

Well this doesn't matter to me anymore since both Reflection and Detonation was literally flopped in Japan due to it's garbage story and art style. Yep both movies has sold 3.0 million but this is only because the same fans keep forcing themselves to buy tickets and movie stuffs everyday to raise it's receptions.

I was prepare to drop this franchise once I watched Detonation movie and will never touch this again.

It's not surprising that it flopped. Tmovie feels like fanmade than official production to me.
Do you have any link to article/discussion about fans forcing themselves to buy the tickets?

While I'm not going to drop Nanoha, so far I've been disappointed by the direction of Nanoha. The long awaited Reflection Movie turned out to be disappointment and the latest anime series was side story about martial arts. I want Lyrical Vivid continuation :(
Dec 10, 2018 7:44 AM

Jul 2016
LeonLanford said:
Do you have any link to article/discussion about fans forcing themselves to buy the tickets?

I don't have the link but I heard this from a Chinese fan named Leoheart, he's one of the Nanoha fans that forcing himself to buy the tickets to watch both movies 3 times per day during it's airing time. He also said that he saw the same 30 Nanoha fans also do the same thing as he too.

Although there's a lot of shills defends the movies for how "great" and "masterpiece" the story, battle scenes and art style is, while bashing how "bad" the first two Nanoha movies and the original TV series just to shows how they love the latest movies.

LeonLanford said:
While I'm not going to drop Nanoha, so far I've been disappointed by the direction of Nanoha. The long awaited Reflection Movie turned out to be disappointment and the latest anime series was side story about martial arts. I want Lyrical Vivid continuation :(

Well You can just read the ViVid manga (Starts from chapter 31) for it, thought you have to prepare for the disappointment about the story plot (Especially the last 20 chapters of the manga).

There's also an actual Season 4 manga sequel named Mahou Senkei Lyrical Nanoha Force (Which is where the weapons and magic cancel stuffs both Reflection and Detonation based from), though it's only have 31 chapters and the manga got "cancelled" (Infinite hiatus) since July 2013.

Basically, this is Tsuzuki's fault that caused the original anime staff teams leaved the anime studio and "dropped" all of the Nanoha projects except ViVid series alone back in 2013.
Dec 10, 2018 8:01 AM
Jul 2008
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
LeonLanford said:

I don't have the link but I heard this from a Chinese fan named Leoheart, he's one of the Nanoha fans that forcing himself to buy the tickets to watch both movies 3 times per day during it's airing time. He also said that he saw the same 30 Nanoha fans also do the same thing as he too.

Although there's a lot of shills defends the movies for how "great" and "masterpiece" the story, battle scenes and art style is, while bashing how "bad" the first two Nanoha movies and the original TV series just to shows how they love the latest movies.

LeonLanford said:

Well You can just read the ViVid manga (Starts from chapter 31) for it, thought you have to prepare for the disappointment about the story plot (Especially the last 20 chapters of the manga).

There's also an actual Season 4 manga sequel named Mahou Senkei Lyrical Nanoha Force (Which is where the weapons and magic cancel stuffs both Reflection and Detonation based from), though it's only have 31 chapters and the manga got "cancelled" (Infinite hiatus) since July 2013.

Basically, this is Tsuzuki's fault that caused the original anime staff teams leaved the anime studio and "dropped" all of the Nanoha projects except ViVid series alone back in 2013.

Thanks for your replies! I learned things about Nanoha I didn't know. What I like most about Nanoha is the battle scenes so I prefer to watch the anime than read the manga.

I'm afraid that this has become quite out of topic.. So for the last thing, like my previous request: Do you have any link about the original staffs leaving the studio?
Dec 10, 2018 11:46 PM

Jul 2016
LeonLanford said:
I'm afraid that this has become quite out of topic.. So for the last thing, like my previous request: Do you have any link about the original staffs leaving the studio?

Well we could continue this on our profile comments if you're afraid the mods will removes our comments.

As for the link, here you go (I translated these from the Megami Magazine). Although the stuffs like the original staffs are busying something is just a lying (This is confirmed by the animator who uses to works at Seven Arc), Seven Arc are too afraid that the fans will hate them (And Tsuzuki) even more if they said the truth.
Mar 5, 2019 2:37 PM

Mar 2018
Didn't like the movie much. I think one of the best parts of the previous movies is how likable the antagonists are (they even managed to make Precia seem not entirely evil), while here the clones were just completely uninteresting and the other two antagonists weren't likable. So that makes me care less about Nanoha's attempts to befriend them, while in the other movies I did want them to end up as friends.

A Nanoha movie should also have some realistic-ish dark theme to it, which I think this movie didn't really have. Your father dying is pretty sad, but not as sad as a young child dying (which happened in the first movie and would have almost happened in the second movie), so it ended up being not as interesting to me because it wasn't really anything new. Planet dying is just unrealistic so I can't relate at all.

Other than that, mech fights and clone fights really don't interest me. I watch a magical girl movie, I expect to see magical fights. Clone fights are just uninteresting in general. And Kyrie was way overpowered for how she looked, realistically I don't think she should've been stronger than Reinforce, and Reinforce had trouble beating Nanoha alone while Kyrie could beat her along with everyone else easily at the same time. That just doesn't seem right at all. Something else that isn't right at all is that I literally had to look up Kyrie's name to make this post, shows how memorable she is.

I guess it's nice to have something else with these characters, but it didn't feel like they had a lot of inspiration for this one to me. So the movie as a whole just felt uninspired compared to the earlier two. And please, keep the mechs out of my magical girl shows.
Apr 19, 2019 4:43 AM

Jan 2016
Nanoha Armor is too cool, very mecha
May 13, 2021 10:04 AM

Aug 2018
Quite a nice start, to be honest.. I wonder, if we'll ever have problem like this with our problem.. Who knows..
Hm.. So Kyrie needs Hayate?.. I wonder, what is Kyrie's crime..
Oh, so unusual to see both Fate and Nanoha not small, but also not full adults like in Strikers.. ;P
And it's been ages since I've seen Alisa and Suzuka.. Nice to see them.. ;P
Honestly, I see that art is better.. Well, movie was released in 2017, after all.. Colors feel more saturated, as well as faces feel more pleasant as well.. Less sharp..
Well.. Half a year isn't too long of a period.. So maybe Fate will get closer to Lindy eventually..
Hm.. Why Amitie defended Hayate?..
Ecchi transformation are ecchi.. ;P
Not much to say about lots of action.. Some moments were nice, and many time it was some action, I guess.. Well, your usual action, I guess - not my jam.. Like 20 or even more minutes could be just cut off, movie could be better without them in my opinion, really.. But to each his own..
lol, I like Fate's convesations with her opponent.. ;D Her enemy is just so casual about everything at these moments.. ;P
That's sweet that Fate was with loving people all the time.. ;P Well, if we don't count some time.. I don't know about that time..
What?.. Movie actually ended on cliffhanger?.. ;D What?.. ;D Well, ok.. I wanted to watch Detonation sooner or later anyway as well, so it's fine, I guess.. Still a bit unexpected they ended it this way..
Honestly, this anime feels less like magical girls show.. And more like mecha.. Which isn't a plus in my eyes..
Overall, movie was nice at slice of life beginning.. And Kyrie's and her world and family backstory.. Fate's opponent was funny.. Iris might be interesting.. That's what was good in this movie.. A bit too much action at times, but it's in the middle, and I guess it's often that middle can be a bit eh.. Good start and end carried.. ;P
Jun 7, 2021 8:22 PM
busy week =_+

Dec 2014
Oh my god, you just had to destroy others' planet just to save your father. Why not just ask, dumbass? You'd have a better chance of getting what you want that way. This movie is just about stupid girls fighting for stupid things.

CURRENT: semi-hiatus (busy)

Dec 1, 2021 5:44 PM

Nov 2009
Finally decide to watch this 4 years later... (cause I put it on my to be watch later list since I thought it was just going to be StrikerS the movie like the first 2 movies... LUL)

Anyways... the story isn't that bad, but the plot is kinda weird...

If the Sisters have the tech to travel worlds and also have magi-tech... couldn't they just somehow ask the Space-Time dept to find a way to help her father and their world? Instead the little sister decide to just attack and try to kidnap... nice solution there... lol

Not to mention if their Tech is up to world traveling (to a different dimension no less)... they should have the tech to terraform planets or even parts of it... like they did on the stupid spaceship they send into space... just make fricking domes on the planet...

___ ___ ___

(PS: to the above commenters from years ago, this series was the one to popularize Mecha Magical Girls)

(You can tell cause the first season of Nanoha started out like regular Magical Girl with a mascot to help like in all other Magical Girl series, but later it transforms the magical weapons they use into Mecha-style and ppls loved it, so they kept the same approach and transform everything about the series into Techno-Magic plots)

___ ___ ___

Other things, it looks like this is something of a 3 season/ series in one movie thing. They used weapons that belong to the "Adult" Nanoha and Fate and characters from other seasons. And Yunno having powers strong enough to withstand TWO breakers... WTF... just get Yunno to beat the King... (in As and StrikerS, Yunno's power level is no where this strong, making this a movie original power up)

Tho they did make it so the other characters' power level is in between As and StrikerS, otherwise imagine Nanoha with her Adult Power... insta win? lol
amlgDec 1, 2021 7:05 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 10, 2022 12:49 AM

Feb 2014
I really liked it!! The action was really exciting (especially in the 2nd half at the amusement park construction zone, and especially the fighting between Levi and Fate), I really liked the music, and overall the animation was really good!

I could kinda see where Kyrie was coming from in the beginning...just because she's the youngest child, she wasn't included in important family conversations, so she decided what to do on her own (even though she's only 3 years younger than her sister, and by the time these decisions were made, she was prolly at least a mid-teenager((?)). Maybe that's just because I'm also a youngest child so I can kinda relate to her feelings lmao xD

Interesting plot twist near the end there, with Iris just admitting that she used Kyrie under the guise that she could save her planet/father. And Iris wanted to do all this so she could beat up that demon girl lol. I can see what everyone said about this movie ending on a cliffhanger, so I'm gonna watch Detonation next!

I wish I watched the original series or the movies again before watching this. It's been almost like a decade, so I pretty much forgot everything :( But it wasn't too confusing that I couldn't understand what was happening! And overall I still really enjoyed it, so an 8-10/10 from me!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» On the idea that the girls seem "weak" in this movie...

Alpha-Methyl - Oct 9, 2019

0 by Alpha-Methyl »»
Oct 9, 2019 9:55 AM

» Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: Reflection Should Be Rated At Least R or NC17

Hentai44 - Oct 15, 2017

9 by Alpha-Methyl »»
Oct 9, 2019 9:39 AM

» Movie 3rd Infomation ( 1 2 )

MahiaErebeaNegi - Nov 28, 2016

84 by MahiaErebeaNegi »»
May 22, 2018 12:50 AM

» Apparently 7Arcs is too lazy to fix the bad art

MahiaErebeaNegi - Apr 11, 2018

8 by Wedm »»
May 12, 2018 6:15 PM

» almost july 2018 1 full year since this movies been out still no blueray or dvd

GrimAtrament - Mar 8, 2018

1 by MahiaErebeaNegi »»
Mar 9, 2018 11:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.