Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Apr 6, 2018 10:31 AM
Apr 2018
GreenEmu said:
Interesting to see if Kyoani will keep the deviation they've made from the LN into this new anime project. Because the LN is going full steam ahead with the GIlbertxViolet OTP.

thank you for that pic, one i never saw anywhere in the internet :OO

can you tell me where you got the LNs ? wanna buy them but cant find them anywhere :'(
Apr 6, 2018 12:08 PM
Nov 2015
i love this anime, but many review give low score, and anime still 8.55
Apr 6, 2018 1:03 PM
Nov 2017
Quite enjoyed this. Violets journey throughout the series was quite something.

Seeing her at the beginning with no idea how to empathize or even feel for herself. The relationships she built with those she helped drove her understanding leaps and bounds quite literally.

As for the final episode, Gilberts brother finally accepts Violet isn't just a tool. Whoop. Violet meeting Gilberts mum and them sharing a moment together was quite nice. Seems the war finally being over was a relieve to quite a lot of people, when Violet realised that the war being over wouldn't change the fact the Major was gone from her life my heart panged for her.

Apr 6, 2018 1:40 PM

Dec 2009
I liked it. Watching Violet start to understand Gilbert's final words and crying was painfully but sweet as well.

She will keep going. And I appreciate that greatly. Sometimes living is the meaning of why we are here.

Apr 6, 2018 2:02 PM

Mar 2018
I wonder if I can use this spot to ruminate a bit on this show before I write a proper review?

I'm really rather torn on how to come down on this show. There is a lot of incredible potential here, but some very strange stuff keeps getting in the way.

On one hand, the incredible - as a potential character Violet's background is some of the most interesting I've ever seen. Just having prosthetic arms alone would make a person interesting, but Violet's unique upbringing and her struggle to try to put that behind her and become a completely different person is also compelling. And Anne's episode with the future letters stands to possibly be one of the most heart-felt episodes ever - potentially even rivaling Mitty's episode in Made in Abyss.

But on the other hand, so much incongruity makes the show hard to enjoy. The change in Violet's letter-writing ability at episode five is shocking and unexplained - in episode four she is still struggling to understand Iris's anger and in the next she's writing incredible love letters for future kings and queens. Maybe there was a time jump here, but considering the natural flow of the first four episodes an unexplained time jump is gut-wrenching. Then, we have the final train episodes - which feel so contrived and out of place with the rest of the show that I'm left wondering if they should have been included at all. Violet sees a train with just two of her co-workers (conveniently), an envoy, and her hated "uncle" from an airplane and decides to drop in and help defend it from terrorists? Huh? And the bomb "defusing" - so strange.

I'm glad they decided to dwell more on Violet's past and struggle to become a good Memory Doll, but there were still some things I felt really could have used more attention - why was Violet deemed worthy of those spectacular arms, and why is the technology seen there not seen anywhere else? What are her arms capable of? How do they function? Can she take them off? Does she ever have to? How did she get by at the summit without arms? And then there is of course the matter of her history with Dietfried - I agree with many here who have already stated there needed to be some explanation of her history with him.

All in all I enjoyed the show, and it'll definitely fall at either a 7 or an 8 for me. Still not sure which though...

Also, about the final scene, I agree her reaction is very inappropriate for seeing Gilbert. So I think it is a previous client, or an old friend, as the look on her face seems to be one of happy recognition.
♫ やっと見つけた織姫様 だけどどこだろう彦星様
これじゃひとりぼっち ♫

"Just like my arms... can never be soft and warm, like yours are"
Apr 6, 2018 2:56 PM

Feb 2018
Really enjoyed the episode! Overall great show, and will there be another season because at the end of the episode it said another project was greenlit?
Apr 6, 2018 3:07 PM
Sep 2008
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@!!!
the letter at the end.. and than her request and than she shows up at some house... and her expression@@@@@@@!!!!!!
Apr 6, 2018 4:15 PM

Jul 2015
DAMN THAT WAS GOOD. These past 2 episodes were FREAKING GREAT. SO happy I didn't drop this after that turtle paced, boring start to this series... that lasted over half the series. Violate was freaking great, lost both her arms... again... BUT IT WAS TO SAVE THE TRAIN And bring peace to the world so that's good, though the whole time I was watching, I was curious as to why nobody fighting her used their guns until after she basically won BUT WHO CARES ABOUT THAT. Violate Evergarden's tale has come to an end, at least until whatever that special thing is comes out.

This anime was the most stunning bit of animation work I've ever seen, Kyoto animation dis God's work there, if only the story could match that beauty, but it was just so uninteresting, along with the characters who were equally as uninteresting for... damn near all of it honestly. Didn't really start caring until Violate's breakdown, THAN EVERYTHING JUST BECAME GREAT. So my score is an 8/10.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Apr 6, 2018 4:25 PM

Jul 2011
Beautiful show in every way but the characters. I'll never understand the appeal of writing emotionless characters, even if they begin to developed emotions. That said violet was probably the best execution of this trope I've ever seen. However none of the characters felt realistic in any way which really made it hard to empathize with any one them, and by extension, hard for any of the emotional notes to really hit. An enjoyable series, but a forgettable one.
Apr 6, 2018 4:51 PM

May 2015
Well, they left Gilbert dead in the end in the anime adaptation. Sad. I'm such a sucker for happy endings after all, but this one was quite satisfying too. A strong and beautiful finale.

As for the show, I definitely enjoyed the second half a lot more. Guess part of that was because it was less anime original than the first half.

I'd probably still prefer the novel overall, but the anime was great in itself in my opinion.

10/10.

Apr 6, 2018 5:02 PM

Sep 2011
The previous 2 episodes and the first half of this one were quite meh... I didn't like them at all, but the second half of this was a good closure.

The show had its ups and downs, and while I loved some of the stories (like the one with the princess and the one with the ill mother and her daughter), there were some which were either okay or downright stupid (the whole part with Violet reaching the dying soldier).
I didn't have a problem with the episodic structure of the anime, although I do think that some of the stories could have used more than one episodes.
I really liked the character growth of Violet, which was of course the central theme of the anime.
Of course the best part was the art. KyoAni really outdid themselves with this one. I hope they'll continue to do this well in this regard.

All in all I'm giving the show a 7/10. I feel like it could have been better, but I liked most of what I saw :)
Apr 6, 2018 5:48 PM

Aug 2014
shanimebib said:
Tehqo said:
also can someone explain why Violet was riding a fucking axe in the PV? I legitimately thought this show was going to be some next level fantasy shit when I saw that in the PV around 0:16

That is what bothered you of everything? Not few more seconds in (to be precise at 0:21)? Pay careful attention.

This is a promotional for the Novel and NOT the anime. It has already been discussed that the animators took their liberty to work with their own ideas for this adaptation. However, Violet's growth as a character is better in the anime than in the novel from what I have read so I am happy with the changes they made.

well, i did say what bothered me about the anime in my post. that wasn't the only thing that bothered me. i was simply just curious about the axe scene
Apr 6, 2018 6:24 PM

Mar 2018
Well. Just rewatched some of the better episodes (1-2, 4, 9-10), and I can say, this show will stay firmly in the 8 camp. :)
♫ やっと見つけた織姫様 だけどどこだろう彦星様
これじゃひとりぼっち ♫

"Just like my arms... can never be soft and warm, like yours are"
Apr 6, 2018 7:42 PM

Jun 2017
my kokoro, where's my kokoro? shattered into pieces to somewhere far. it was a beautiful series with a beautiful ending, i love violet's development as a person in the show. She's strong and adorable, i love her.

Thank you, Violet Evergarden.
Apr 6, 2018 9:42 PM

Aug 2013
Major_Gilbert said:
Jonesy974 said:
Not a bad show, visually one of the best shows I've ever seen, hell, one of the best KyoAni productions ever even including movies. But, this is an anime and has multiple things to take into consideration. Aside from a few episode which hit me super hard, the large majority of it for me personally was style over substance.

I think it's basically undeniable that this was another butchered KyoAni adaptation as well. The high-budget studio Pierrot.

What always perplexes me about KyoAni is any time they're adapting something that has definitive romance in it, they're like, "yea bitches, lets butcher this fucking adaptation like we're a goddamn meat market. Romance? What romance? Fuck romance. Doesnt matter if it was originally one of the novels biggest selling points. We're gonna swap that gay shit out with yuri/yaoi bait, or head scratching ambiguity! muahahahahahaha".

I mean just look at most of their shit lately. This show had all inclinations of romance removed. Kyoukai no Kanata had as much of it's romance removed as possible. Stuffed a tiny bit of it into the last movie. Hyouka had that shit fucking obliterated and replaced it with otaku pandering yuri bait to entice people to watch and buy. Amagi Brilliant Park had it's hints of romance removed, Koe no Katachi had it's more satisfactory ending replaced with ambiguity...the list goes on.

Mmmmmmmmmm....this is definitely gonna be one of the harder shows for me to rate. Like, I have to give it major credit in art, animation, and music. I also have to toss in some points for the episodes that I enjoyed, because, although few, they really got to me. But, I also have to deduct major points for a butchered adaptation and specifically because of killing off Gilbert. There's a big difference between quality of life changes (like her not using magic), and changing something integral to the story.

But...then you have to take into consideration that (one a-fucking-gain) ambiguous ending. Who did Violet see at the end there that made her pause? Was it somehow Gilbert? Hodgins and Cattleya made a pretty huge fucking deal about how important and urgent this request was just before she was sent out on it. Is it because they knew how important it would be to her? However, if she did see Gilbert wouldn't her first reaction to be to break down in tears? Did they not show it to keep us guessing? Was it somebody else she knew from the war days perhaps but unimportant to us viewers? Was it nobody, just someone who kind of surprised her? Do I add points on the speculation that it might be Gilbert? Or do I ignore it since we have no answer.

And then, what about this new project. If it's a movie (which is the most likely assumption following KyoAni's track record), will it be a sequel to the show? Will the movie incorporate the end of the show and give us an answer? If they decide to bring Gilbert back would they save it for the movie to make it more dramatic? If the movie (or whatever the project is) fixes flaws from the show, do I then adjust my rating since errors were rectified?

I feel like I'm watching the end of Seven....Whats in the box?? Awwwww nooooo nooooo ahhhh GOD....OH FUCKING GOD! WHATS IN THE FUCKING BOX MANNN WHATS IN THE BOX?!?!?!?!............OH GOD WHOS AT THE FUCKING DOOR VIOLET AHHHH WHOO???!!

I think it was a massive missed opportunity to not even keep Gilbert alive as like a teaser cameo either. Like during the airplane festival, all those letters are falling from the sky and you see a person band down and pick it up and only see their hand, and then they look at it and you see the obscured face with the letter blocking it, but can see the facial scars and an eyepatch, and then you see him smile or something. Or, that exact same situation, but he actually picked up the letter in the field of violets that flew far away while Violet was giving her monologue of her letter (which also would've played perfectly into Violet's trip to her client in that grassy flowery country side).

Haha I see you are frustrated by the ending...

Shineee_ said:
I liked how they mixed original content with adapted ones. Pacing is terrible though. The anime is so focused on Violet that they didn't even let the other characters have the development or backstory they deserve. We didn't even know why Dietfried is so antagonistic towards Violet in the first place. And why bother introduce those original characters if they won't even develop them. They're fodders to Violet's development. If that's what they're going to do in the first place, then just adapt the novel content where it did much better. Also, it became quite repetitive at the end. I think it's much better to see Violet pondering after than just seeing her crying. I'm not going into technical since I'm not knowledgeable enough about that. Well, that's my opinion. I know that the novel has its own faults, I see it now but I like it better. Good overall.

Definitely agree. Ironic that they're tools as well, all for Violet development...

Yep, just a little fucking upset lmao
Apr 6, 2018 9:43 PM

Aug 2013
Shineee_ said:
I liked how they mixed original content with adapted ones. Pacing is terrible though. The anime is so focused on Violet that they didn't even let the other characters have the development or backstory they deserve. We didn't even know why Dietfried is so antagonistic towards Violet in the first place. And why bother introduce those original characters if they won't even develop them. They're fodders to Violet's development. If that's what they're going to do in the first place, then just adapt the novel content where it did much better. Also, it became quite repetitive at the end. I think it's much better to see Violet pondering after than just seeing her crying. I'm not going into technical since I'm not knowledgeable enough about that. Well, that's my opinion. I know that the novel has its own faults, I see it now but I like it better. Good overall.

Didn't they explain in the one episode that the reason Dietfried hates Violet is because she was originally nothing but a killing machine? I thought in the one flashback it showed that he had her on his ship because she was a child soldier and basically a spoil of war, and while on the ship she murdered a bunch of Dietfried's soldiers.
Apr 6, 2018 10:08 PM
Dec 2017
At the very end Violet seemes surprised to see who ever is there. This got me wondering who it is that surprised her so much. Could it have been Major since they never did find his body so theoretically he could still be alive? Has anyone else thought this or is it just me?
Apr 6, 2018 10:15 PM

Jan 2017
Jonesy974 said:
Shineee_ said:

Didn't they explain in the one episode that the reason Dietfried hates Violet is because she was originally nothing but a killing machine? I thought in the one flashback it showed that he had her on his ship because she was a child soldier and basically a spoil of war, and while on the ship she murdered a bunch of Dietfried's soldiers.

Yeah they did show it but for me, that one scene isn't enough to explain the depth of his animosity.
Apr 6, 2018 11:16 PM

Apr 2015
To be frank I'm quite upset but the smile at the end really gives me hope for Gilbert being alive. Truly a magnificent animu overall. Violet 10/10 Waifu material

9/10 =)
Apr 6, 2018 11:20 PM

Apr 2015
Danni0731 said:
At the very end Violet seemes surprised to see who ever is there. This got me wondering who it is that surprised her so much. Could it have been Major since they never did find his body so theoretically he could still be alive? Has anyone else thought this or is it just me?

You know I actually think it was him. The smile and the surprised face are simply too obvious. Many people in this thread have the same opinion so I guess he will be featured when the series gets a sequel/ova so don't lose hope!
Apr 6, 2018 11:38 PM

Mar 2009
Shineee_ said:
Jonesy974 said:

Yeah they did show it but for me, that one scene isn't enough to explain the depth of his animosity.

Same here.
I'd like to know more about why he hates her so much, why, if he loved his brother so much: he gave him such a dangerous "toy/weapon".
I'd like to know Violet's history BEFORE she wound up on Dietfried's ship, as well.
Apr 7, 2018 12:26 AM

Aug 2016
This series was absolutely beautiful. It had some cry moments, happy moments, and hilarious moments.
I really did enjoy this anime, especially with the art.

Set by SenpieX
Apr 7, 2018 1:58 AM

Jul 2016
Beautiful ending , 10/10
Apr 7, 2018 4:25 AM

Jan 2015
Soli_M said:
Danni0731 said:

You know I actually think it was him. The smile and the surprised face are simply too obvious. Many people in this thread have the same opinion so I guess he will be featured when the series gets a sequel/ova so don't lose hope!

I think she would've reacted more emotionally if it was him, not with a "nice to meet you, im violet evergarden"
Apr 7, 2018 4:56 AM
Mar 2018
SalmonSandwich said:
Lucident said:

I guess it's reasonable but I was merely hinted that he could still be alive in the anime before, I didn't know that .. yea you know so that's upsetting but whatever

In hindsight I was rude, hope I wasn't too antagonistic man :/ I just really thought it was redundant since we are in the finale, sorry if I did ruin certain aspects of the novel.

Well, it is what it is, at least you're not one of those guys that goes "what's the big problem it's just a spoiler", those will always have me most agitated so it's alright :p
Apr 7, 2018 5:25 AM

Jan 2017
windeen-windy said:
Shineee_ said:

Same here.
I'd like to know more about why he hates her so much, why, if he loved his brother so much: he gave him such a dangerous "toy/weapon".
I'd like to know Violet's history BEFORE she wound up on Dietfried's ship, as well.

If you don't mind a bit of spoiler in the novel then here:
Shineee_Apr 7, 2018 5:28 AM
Apr 7, 2018 6:21 AM

Apr 2012
Not a bad final, enjoyed the show a lot, 8/10. Came for the visuals at start, stayed for the story.
Apr 7, 2018 6:32 AM

Aug 2017
I didn't feel anything special for this series, like I know many did. It had great visuals and a decent premise, but I feel like it could've been written better. Still, an 8/10 for me
Apr 7, 2018 6:41 AM

Apr 2015
ImAWeebUwU said:
Soli_M said:

I think she would've reacted more emotionally if it was him, not with a "nice to meet you, im violet evergarden"

Maybe who knows but why would she be surprised? She pretty much saw everything. Be it the people dying right next to her and saving someone's life. Not sure what could surprise her anymore tbh. Only thought I can come up with is Gilbert himself.
Apr 7, 2018 6:56 AM

Apr 2016
mettssqui said:
http://violet-evergarden.wikia.com/wiki/File:Vol1Chap4.1.png

just found that picture.. thats exactly that picture from the last scene from the anime.....

so does anybody know whats in chapter 4? think this will follow with the ova

oh guys, i want gilbert BACK T_T i was hoping and wishing every second

Chapter 4 was the episode about Leon, it has already been adapted. The 2 volumes have been adapted, although they did skip a number chapters which don't affect the plot massively.

You'll have to read the continuation of the novel to know more after that ending from the anime.

Major_GilbertApr 7, 2018 7:01 AM

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Apr 7, 2018 6:56 AM
Mar 2017
Tehqo said:
also can someone explain why Violet was riding a fucking axe in the PV? I legitimately thought this show was going to be some next level fantasy shit when I saw that in the PV
around 0:16

That's not PV for anime but commercial for the novel, that's why.

MAL's too stupid to create separate entry for it.

I think the same, surely many who sought action in the anime because of that PV, were disappointed
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Apr 7, 2018 7:14 AM

Jan 2015
Soli_M said:
ImAWeebUwU said:

Maybe who knows but why would she be surprised? She pretty much saw everything. Be it the people dying right next to her and saving someone's life. Not sure what could surprise her anymore tbh. Only thought I can come up with is Gilbert himself.

So you just said "why would she be surprised about Gilbert" and then "Only thought I can come up with is Gilbert himself."
Wut?
Apr 7, 2018 7:20 AM

Apr 2015
ImAWeebUwU said:
Soli_M said:

So you just said "why would she be surprised about Gilbert" and then "Only thought I can come up with is Gilbert himself."
Wut?

My bad, bad wording. I meant: if it wasn't him why would she be surprised. Don't think she would be surprised upon meeting a stranger right.
Apr 7, 2018 7:26 AM

Jan 2015
Soli_M said:
ImAWeebUwU said:

Wut?

My bad, bad wording. I meant: if it wasn't him why would she be surprised. Don't think she would be surprised upon meeting a stranger right.

Ahh, yeah.. well let's hope kyoani will save their fuckup from the anime ending with that new project.
Apr 7, 2018 8:18 AM

Mar 2018
My rating for the show has now dropped quite a bit. I had hoped and expected more. The animation and score were gorgeous but the storytelling could have been so much better. The finale was rather mediocre and very much as expected. Also, they kept Gilbert dead. Really didn't like that at all. Nope. Sorry. Not a keeper.

Expected rating: 9/10
Actual rating: 5/10
huntress1013Apr 7, 2018 8:32 AM
Apr 7, 2018 8:21 AM

May 2008
Meh show. Meh characters. Meh plot.

All Kyoani is good for these days is pretty art and making a tear jerk reaction now and then. The whole show was just boring and failed to do anything for me.

6/10.

Apr 7, 2018 8:22 AM

Sep 2015
I really liked this series but it does have some technical writing flaws that can only be fixed if they decide to continue with the series. In a way, I'm glad that it's getting a sequel project (probably a movie, considering Kyoto Ani's trends) because there's so much information that wasn't needed in the series that it would only fit if they wanted to make something out of it.

For me, Violet Evergarden just needed to be condensed, or it needed to be more simple with a longer format, because the amount of detail doesn't really enhance the simplicity of the story as much as it detracts from it.

I'm a Kyoto Ani nut, but this wasn't something I can indulge myself in without noticing all the little flaws in the presentation, thus I award this series an 8/10.
Apr 7, 2018 8:53 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Yes, all is possible. The last image/sequence, when Violet is in the door of the house, and this instant she looks front and watches a familiar face, who? i suppose it could be for a new season!!!!
Apr 7, 2018 8:59 AM
Oct 2016
Episode was meh about. 3/5
Overall 8.5/10, not including the two first episodes where it was at the verge of dropping. I recommend to start from ep3 and watching ep 1 and 2 is not needed at all.
Apr 7, 2018 10:08 AM

Mar 2009
Shineee_ said:
windeen-windy said:

Same here.

Thank you! I wish I had access to them in English! That sounds so cool
, as well as (from what I understood, from reading the comments of others here) having Gilbert still alive.
They should have made it two seasons right away. Rather than leaving us hang about what the rest(new project) was.

Apr 7, 2018 3:15 PM

Dec 2013
I really can't understand why this show has such a high rating. Personally I wasn't able to relate to most of the characters and the little character development we got wasn't enough for me. I give it a 6/10 and that's only because it looked absolutely amazing. Hopefully the special is much better.
Apr 7, 2018 3:33 PM

Dec 2010
So they changed the narrative to have Dietfried & Mrs. Bougainvillea to wrap it up. Still I do admit that this ending gave Violet a stronger development as a character.

Still though RIP Gilbert.

Overall great series. Would have been an almost 10 but dropped to 9 on the account some episodes felt tad rushed.
Apr 7, 2018 4:37 PM

Apr 2013
I absolutely love this show.
Hopefully more of this.
Apr 7, 2018 8:10 PM

Jan 2017
windeen-windy said:
Shineee_ said:

Thank you! I wish I had access to them in English! That sounds so cool
, as well as (from what I understood, from reading the comments of others here) having Gilbert still alive.
They should have made it two seasons right away. Rather than leaving us hang about what the rest(new project) was.

The anime decided to let Gilbert dead for good so I don't think there'll be a second season. If anything, they should have make it at least 15 episodes or 20 in the first place. I think it'd be better than having a second season.
Apr 7, 2018 8:24 PM

Nov 2014
What's with all the comments here being sad that Gilbert isn't actually alive? And no, I don't care what happens in the LN. If they actually choose to end it at this point, this was the better outcome.

Half decent anime. Though they rushed it a little too much, so they couldn't quite capture me on many of the individual character arcs.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Apr 7, 2018 10:15 PM
Apr 2018
Anyone else hopping that last client was Leon?!
Apr 7, 2018 11:20 PM
Dec 2015
al i gotta say is beautiful art like damn
Apr 8, 2018 12:59 AM

Jun 2013
Final faceoff in the train and Violet get some closure with Gilbert's mother and Dietfried....and her saying that she don't need orders anymore..well liked it.

and finally she wrote letter to major....nice Air show. I think I keep my overall score as 9...enjoyed it.

lol, finished this in single day.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 8, 2018 3:52 AM

Nov 2015
Why doesn't she use her left hand for typing anymore?
Apr 8, 2018 4:28 AM

Mar 2017
I expect people would diss this show. This is MAL after all. But it's fine by me. Not many people go to forums anyway.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2018

617 by AMazingWay »»
Apr 22, 5:27 PM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2018

244 by _Anime-Lover-44_ »»
Apr 15, 1:02 AM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2018

422 by TabbyPog »»
Apr 5, 2:36 PM

» Do you love Violet Evergarden? ( 1 2 )

Stacias - Jul 19, 2022

90 by Zarutaku »»
Apr 5, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2018

239 by AdrianRawr »»
Mar 30, 6:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.