Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 4, 2016 5:58 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
These last episodes were signficantly worst, retarded villain, and nonsensit harem excuse at the end, but the harem cast was entertaining especially kuesu & himari.
May 17, 2016 12:46 AM

Aug 2012
So, a lot of people complained abut the fact that the battle was lame. Although I agree I did not find this a problem. Also some complained about the Inuyasha style hug that returned Himari to her senses. I liked that. What I hated is how the episode went after the battle was over. So you manage to return someone from madness with your feelings and then you go like: I do not need you anymore, I will return to my life? Really? So if the Light Ferry would have still worked he would have abandoned Himari just like that? After all that happened? And then things go even worse. After spending 11 episodes developing characters and the relationship between himari Yuuta let's just return to the first episodes setting just for the sake of a clasic harem ending! there were more than one possible good endings to this: 1. himari dies and yuta remains with one of the two human female characters. 2. Himari lives and he finally says that he loves her 3. Himari lives but he stays in a love triangle between her and the other two human females. But no, they made the harem ending just for the fuck of it. how come the air demon remains? I though she wanted to kill Yuuta and was just a temporary ally. I see no reason for her position to change. Also how about Tama? Just because she was defeated and her partner destroyed she gives up on recovering her full strenght? Oh and let's not forget her hunger for eating other ayakashi. Did that just vanish?
But even so it was a pretty enjoyable episode and is one of those rare cases where the anime is better than the manga. I did not read the manga but I read the storyline of it and s awful with an terrible ending.
May 17, 2016 12:52 AM

Aug 2012
SurferDude said:
Billzor said:
wow this ep was laughably bad. I kept shifting between banging my head against my desk and laughing at how stupid everything was.

Retardation nr 1. So demon himari hasn't got a chance against the loli, but when it awakens and gets its full powers back after it has drained her powers, then she can friggin one-shot-K.O. the damned thing.

Retardation nr 2. Rinko trying to talk sense into a friggin demon about how precious a maidens heart is... It was around here that I seriously felt like just turning the shit off.

Retardation nr 3. Yuto that in some magical way managed to hug the rampaging himari that came charging with everything she had at him.

It's always nice when a single ep can completely drag down the rest of the show, and if they do make a second season I certainly hope that Rinko will have died and that yuto has grown a pair.

Don't forget Retardation nr 4. Yuuto's cat allergy being completely ignored. You'd think he would be all teary-eyes and sneezing all over the place after Himari went into Inuyasha mode, but nooo...

Ok except for #4 I do not see them as retard and here is why: in such a complex universe amazing coincidences are bound to happen sooner or later. Things like that do happen. Even more amazing ones like a woman getting pregnant after being hit by a bullet that passed trough a soldier's family jewels.
May 17, 2016 1:00 AM

Aug 2012
KurosakiLeno said:
The kind of ending to be expected with these kind of serie.
Someone goes berserk, brought back with love, then they turn into bad asses , then the bad guys turn into good guys. And the main male character never decides for any of the girls, even when you know who he actually loves.
Hated Yuuto from beggining to end ^^ Loved Himari though :D

The serie was OK. It wasnt a MUST SEE, but it was not a NOT WORTH IT either. I laughed at times ^^ I would have liked better fighting scenes and less pantie shots ^^
i also hated the harem ending. Speaking from history (especially ottoman turks) harems do not work out for a long time. It is impossible for a man to juggle more than two women at the same time for a long time for one simple reason: women are high maintenance and they require time and attention and money. If you have not read 1001 nights all starts from two kings discovering the infidelity of women. Basically the catch their wives in the acts of cheating on them. Also as Al Bundy said "Do not try understand women. Women understand women and they hate each other" Even if all would remain interested there would be stuff like fights , murder attempts and general violent conflicts between them on a regular basis. That house would get demolished at least once a week.
May 17, 2016 1:05 AM

Aug 2012
13man18 said:
When I saw the ending, I actually realized that Yuto was surrounded by all these girls that would make any guy jealous like his friend.

When Himari turned back to normal, I think they could have put more struggling to that part. I don't dislike it, but I'm just saying that it should have taken more to turn her back to normal than just hugging her.
like a kiss? or maybe something similar to when she first gets pulled back, i.e. having her cut him a lit before she regains consciousness? That would have been nice, but to have a proper ending they should have had one extra episode to have a cool fight and a good come back. It was kinda meh by i enjoyed that part. What I hated is what happens after Himari kills the Shuten guy.
May 17, 2016 1:07 AM

Aug 2012
pavook said:
It was pretty entertaining. Following manga quite closely (some minor differences), but around episode 10 it just break a part from manga completely. Last 2 episodes just degrade whole anime to lower ranking. Probably because manga was still published at 2010, but anime had to came up with some original ending. It could be worse, but it wasn't good. I was feeling that difference, all that powers they pulled out to the end and acting of some characters just doesn't felt like it belong to the story anymore, unfortunately.
So you liked the manga ending? I read about it and I was struck dumb.
May 20, 2017 5:54 AM

Jul 2016
It had a cohesive story and decent nudity and horny girls and would probably get a 10 out of me if the boobs had nipples, so 9.
Sep 20, 2020 9:10 PM
Sep 2020
francismeunier said:
necrophilia said:
Does anyone know what chapter in the manga picks up from were the anime left off?
I would suggest to read all of it......it goes around 38 but the next chapter is not even out so not sure......the battles is still not over around that chapter.
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
I was expecting him more to slash her then hug her....too bad about that.
Were you seriously expecting someone as wussy as Yuuto actually taking a swing at Himari? : p
do u know why the manga ended I'm sad I hope it comes back hell I'd pay him to write it again
Sep 21, 2020 1:48 AM
Sep 2020
THIS IS BS WHY TF DID OMAMORI HIMARI MANGA END!!!
Jan 9, 2021 3:13 PM
Jul 2018
Okay so this anime was not that good it was okay, even for a ecchi animer it was pretty lacklustre. The plot was interesting and I felt they would have done more with it. Overall it's a 5/10 for me.
Jun 24, 2021 5:16 PM

Aug 2017
Kaburagi didn't die, he was just betrayed and injured. Such a lame character lol. EVen the killer joined Yuuta's harem for no reason.

Well, it was a fun series despite several scenes were just an excuse for hentai. It wasn't boring due to action scenes. 5/10 for the anime.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 25, 2022 1:53 PM
Dec 2021
Absolutely Amazing anime. I really enjoyed it. I really want a 2nd season. I adore Himari So much!! I fucking lover he a lot, I am ultra addicted to her and will devote a huge part of my life for her. I love her too much!!!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » omamori himari second season

animeking2115 - Nov 13, 2015

24 by Jeremiahdixonjer »»
Dec 31, 2022 1:10 PM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

BitchMaster - Jan 6, 2010

130 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 7, 2022 11:58 AM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Mar 3, 2010

67 by off99555 »»
Oct 4, 2022 3:47 PM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Feb 24, 2010

64 by corvo_bianco »»
Sep 22, 2022 5:23 PM

Poll: » Best Couple Or Pair For Yuuto

removed-user - Sep 15, 2021

1 by RandomGuyScott »»
Sep 16, 2021 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.