Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 27, 2018 9:32 PM

Sep 2017
OMG!! SUPER EXITED!! I LOVE GOBLIN SLAYER!!
Mar 27, 2018 10:36 PM
Jan 2015
Ugh, this series is pretty disgusting at least going by what I saw from the manga. The Goblin rape scenes were way to sensual and explicit, which kinda made me sick to my stomach. Being a woman in this series is absolutely horrible. So yeah, I'm going to pass on this one.
My Queens

Mar 29, 2018 12:14 AM
May 2015
DeicideV said:
Anyone who picks this up without being familiar with the source material is going to be shocked.

It's as nasty as Berserk, if not worse ...
(and by that I don't mean the toned-down scenes you saw in the anime adaptations, but real brutal stuff like Wyald/Kushan army/trolls in the manga).

Though I would hope people are actually interested in the story and not just OMG MONSTER RAPE.

lol i hope alot action on anime more than rape cuz mc look really cool slashing goblin
Mar 29, 2018 2:19 AM

Mar 2013
kikiabdull said:
Goblin Slayer isn't edgy, he just happens to hate goblin. He's just a normal person actually.

He's not edgy but he's definitely not normal either, at the start of the series he's like a robot going though the motions.

-Mahesvara said:
Ugh, this series is pretty disgusting at least going by what I saw from the manga. The Goblin rape scenes were way to sensual and explicit, which kinda made me sick to my stomach. Being a woman in this series is absolutely horrible. So yeah, I'm going to pass on this one.

The manga goes to the extreme, in the novels you only really see it happening to the Priestess's party at the start to press home what the Goblins are after that you only really see the aftermath.
NewhopesMar 29, 2018 2:29 AM

Mar 31, 2018 8:27 AM

Apr 2017
This anime will get so much hate and love at the same time.
Aug 15, 2018 3:17 PM

Oct 2015
Well this can surely go either of two ways.

Latest Blog: BLARE FEST 2023
Latest Review: Hyouka

Aug 15, 2018 5:12 PM

Jan 2018
Wow good to go. Feels like we're on the edge right now, I wish that I can say I'm proud. Sorry that I didn't read LN.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Apr 25

9 by Playcool »»
1 hour ago

» 'Arknights: Rise From Ember' TV Anime Announced

DatRandomDude - 3 hours ago

4 by Yona_Runcandel »»
2 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

7 by EcchiGodMamster »»
4 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

17 by RobertBobert »»
4 hours ago

» 'Overlord: Sei Oukoku-hen' Movie Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer, Fall 2024 Premiere

Doshigatai - Mar 22

5 by Entity72 »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.