Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 17, 2018 10:10 AM
Jul 2015
Kaiser recently announced on twitter that dragon ball abridge is coming to an end.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2018 10:15 AM

Aug 2017
and nothing of value was lost in the process.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2018 10:17 AM

Sep 2013
What surprises me the most, is that people still watch Dragon Ball now a days.
Feb 17, 2018 11:51 AM

May 2016
Everyone is screaming and crying right now.
~ Nas, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Formerly known as:
~ Gokuvich, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Feb 17, 2018 12:09 PM
Jul 2018
Kudos to these guys for gaining a massive following and career out of this

Wish nothing but the best in the future for sure
Feb 17, 2018 12:52 PM

Dec 2016
blumenbalt said:

What is so surprising about rewatching shows or movies you have liked in the past?

Who said one is only supposed to watch modern or recent productions?

What about the new generations who weren't alive when the show aired for the first time? They can't watch a show from the past because they didn't exist yet?
Feb 17, 2018 12:55 PM

Jan 2013
blumenbalt said:
Is it so surprising to watch a show which is extremely popular nowadays?
Feb 17, 2018 12:57 PM

Feb 2015
For some reason I never thought DBZ Abridged was that funny in the first place. The density of gags was always surprisingly low. Like, for the most part it was just a fandub with a few jokes here and there. Compare that to Yugioh Abridged which had jokes and witty lines almost every 10 seconds or so.

Still mad respect for this YT series. It probably took a lot passion and work for creating so many videos.
Feb 17, 2018 12:59 PM

Sep 2015
blumenbalt said:
there are also people like me out there.
I had never seen anything regarding dragon ball as a kid but my friend said I should watch so last year I watched everything from the beginning and now I'm watching Dragon Ball Super weekly.

Feb 17, 2018 1:00 PM

Sep 2013
Glenfinnan said:
blumenbalt said:

What is so surprising about rewatching shows or movies you have liked in the past?

What about the new generations who weren't alive when the show aired for the first time? They can't watch a show from the past because they didn't exist yet?

I didn't said you're suposed to watch only modern stuff, I just think that I don't understand how it is still popular, and there are people that are still watching it, just over the feel of nostalgia ( maybe ), because I don't see it being a good show in comparison to the attention it gets, that's all.
Feb 17, 2018 1:03 PM

Feb 2015
blumenbalt said:
Glenfinnan said:

I didn't said you're suposed to watch only modern stuff, I just think that I don't understand how it is still popular, and there are people that are still watching it, just over the feel of nostalgia ( maybe ), because I don't see it being a good show in comparison to the attention it gets, that's all.

Yet you gave the manga a 9/10 yourself? -.-
Feb 17, 2018 1:08 PM

Sep 2013
JonasTheJay said:
blumenbalt said:

Yet you gave the manga a 9/10 yourself? -.-

Just because I like something doesn't mean it has quality ( my fav anime is zero no tsukaima, lol ) but I admit I do enjoy the Dragon Ball ( the first, and the manga only ), but I even though I wouldn't re-read/re-watch it just because I liked it. I did enjoyed the manga, and I thought it was good to me, but not to deserve the attention it gets ( ? ), for example of mangas, I would understand much more if something like Berserk was given more attention to, because I do recognize it's quality.
Feb 17, 2018 2:38 PM

Jun 2016
Moved from the Anime Discussion Board.
Feb 17, 2018 2:59 PM
Jul 2018
blumenbalt said:
db(z) is a classic, a well aged anime.

have seen some, good luck to these guys
Feb 18, 2018 7:24 AM
Jul 2015
Nexu said:
Moved from the Anime Discussion Board.

Thanks I'l keep it in mind next time.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Episode 123 Discussion

KitaTsuki - Oct 11, 2011

21 by wildhood »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Episode 57 Discussion

KitaTsuki - Oct 2, 2011

24 by David_Mamyan »»
Apr 21, 2:29 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Episode 75 Discussion

brucescrews - Jan 15, 2012

24 by vehehgito »»
Apr 20, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Episode 13 Discussion

Scribbly - Oct 26, 2008

41 by Kyla_The_Plant »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Episode 41 Discussion

vizhmaster_vizhu - Apr 27, 2011

28 by JaminKT »»
Apr 17, 7:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.