Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yowamushi Pedal
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 27, 2019 2:12 AM

Feb 2019
Oh yah, Kuroda-san going in real deep. Unexpected turn in the plot and to borrow a friend's usage of this statement... this was lit
ファラオ
Aug 8, 2019 10:31 PM

Mar 2015
Aw man how did the tall guy win? Sigh
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 17, 2019 6:07 AM

Jun 2011
Great and intense ep! But i wanted Naruko to win. If only hotshot pushed him... Wtf
Apr 8, 2021 4:36 PM
Jul 2020
Lalafin said:
I really wanted Naruko to win because he tried so hard and was so determined :(
I know this show isn't exactly realistic and always pulls out unrealistic stuff but it's a bit of a bummer when the people who were racing it out with all their hearts suddenly get beaten by someone who was way behind, it makes Naruko and Midousuji look so weak if they can be overtaken that easily when they were going all out.
Aside from that, one of the main reasons I'm annoyed at Ashikiba winning is that you see him winning in the opening sequence? Talk about a big spoiler, I was really hoping it was to deceive the audience but nope, he won it just like they showed... ok...

^^^^^
Exactly. I know sometimes life is unfair and unexpected situations happen and what counts in the end is not who was stronger or better but the one who crosses the finish line first, but it did make the build up a bit pointless. But I do love this anime and however it goes, I will join the ride
May 22, 2021 4:38 PM
Oct 2014
I stopped watching this anime after 3 eps and left score 7. Today I decided to go back and apparently Hakone won only because this one white hair retard decided to sacrifice himself.

That's bullshit, 1/10 + dropped (I may rewatch first 2 seasons since they were awesome, but this shit - nope).
Jul 29, 2021 1:09 AM

Jul 2015
Kuroda cornering was epic but Ashikiba snatching victory was enraging to see. At any other part of the course catching up would've been fine but right before the finish line and winning when everyone is already going as fast as they can (especially Naruko and Midousuji) is too nonsensical.

Dec 30, 2021 7:16 AM

Jan 2019
This is the most infuriating episode yet. What was that shit? Naruko and Midousuji were way ahead yet this uninteresting idiot who isn't even a sprinter reached them and won? What a load of crap.

This was Naruko's race, he sacrificed his entire racing style to be there. Yes, Kuroda (stupidly) sacrificed his body, but then make HIM go to the goal! Not stupid stretched boy who didn't do anything on the entire race besides being dragged by Kuroda and Imaizumi.

Imaizumi you idiot, it's YOUR fault Sohoku lost. Seriously, why the fuck did he even helped Hakone? That only benefited Hakone since it helped Kuroda and Akishiba to rest while Imaizumi was pulling them. Stupid elite!

Hakone won every part even though this year's team is shit compared to the previous one, so that's even more infuriating. Like seriously, I can't believe I saw myself rooting more for Midousuji than for the entire Hakone, but that's the truth.

Anyway, this was Naruko and Midousuji's race, and Naruko's only chance to lead, yet Akishiba came out of nowhere and stole the victory even though there was zero reasons to root for him. I bet 2nd race will be lead by Imaizumi and 3rd by Onoda, which sadly means Naruko's time to shine is over.
Jun 1, 2022 6:02 AM

Jun 2013
I had to laugh and shake my head at how ridiculous this episode was.
I would genuinely have preferred it if Midousuji won, that's how bored I am of Hakone and their ace is probably the most boring of them all.

Oh well, onwards and upwards lmao
Sep 1, 2022 11:53 AM

Jan 2014
Naruko or Midousuj deserved the win, Hakone winning is stupid AF.
Oct 18, 2022 9:27 AM
Sep 2010
Midosuji has to actually win one of these finish lines outright at some point to ever be taken as a serious threat, this should have been it. but nope here comes plot armour Hakone to steal the win at literally the last second with what is potentially the most boring character in the entire series.
Nov 4, 2022 1:44 PM
Apr 2021
ESCÚCHAME, WEON. He tenido EL PEOR DÍA DE MI VIDA, weon.

Fui a AnimeFLV para ver Yowamushi Pedal: Glory Line y— weon. WEON. Hay una escena— ESCÚCHAME. NO. Hay una escena en la que Ashikiba está en su bici, en una carrera... EN UNA CARRERA con Midousuji y Naruko a la delantera, y viene Kuroda del otro lado y luego SALE VOLANDO, y Ashikiba SALE VOLANDO, y logra llegar hasta el frente, weon. HASTA EL FRENTE, WEON. Y cruza la línea de meta y Ashikiba dice "Yo no sabía que iba a ganar. Tuve fe". ¡¿QUÉ?! ¡¿QUEEÉ?!
Dec 4, 2022 8:42 PM

Oct 2015
Fu- my memory was right! That Hako-dude took the win out of nowhere! So the author made Kuroda fall like that just to give justice to their win?!! STUPID.

I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THE PACING. I'M JUST FAR TOO FRUSTRATED IN THE OUTCOME.

THIS IS THE MOST DISAPPOINTING WIN IN THIS SERIES. I ABSOLUTELY HATED IT. IT WAS EITHER MIDOUSUJI OR NARUKO. I COULD ACCEPT THAT. BUT THIS STUPID PLOT HOLE IS TELLING US THAT THE TALL HAKO-GUY IS THE FASTEST MAN HERE. FUKU-CHAN AND KINJOU COULD ONLY EVEN TIE WITH MIDOUSUJI IN THE LAST INTERHIGH! I THOUGHT MIDO GOT STRONGER?!! AND NO. HE COULDN'T HAVE POSSIBLY CAUGHT UP. WHAT A LOAD OF BULL-

WINNERS IN THE 1ST DAY SHOULD'VE BEEN:

SPRINT - KABURAGI
CLIMB - MANAMI
FINAL - MIDOUSUJI/NARUKO

BUT THAT WRITER WANTED HAKOGAKU TO "RECLAIM THE THRONE" HA! SO CHEAP!
RedfoxAkameDec 4, 2022 8:50 PM
   HuaLian <3
Jul 24, 2023 3:20 PM
Dec 2022
I mean... wow.
This part always makes me so excited and nervous, even though that moment is so slow to come, and it gets kinda frustrating sometimes, I do feel the excitement they want to express. OMG, I knew it, making that move, the tall guy from Hakogaku was going to win, and I was so impressed by the tie between Midousuji and Naruko, but at the same time, I think it makes possible another fight between them both.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Glory Line Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - May 7, 2018

16 by Hirugiku »»
Nov 5, 2023 6:25 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Glory Line Episode 23 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

10 by dhell26 »»
Nov 3, 2023 1:51 AM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Glory Line Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2018

26 by Hirugiku »»
Nov 2, 2023 11:57 AM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Glory Line Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2018

17 by dhell26 »»
Nov 2, 2023 12:30 AM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Glory Line Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2018

21 by dhell26 »»
Nov 1, 2023 11:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.