Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 1, 2018 5:17 PM

May 2014

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some often say "Good Coffee is a pleasure. Good friends are a treasure." Others often say "A cup shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."
Unfortunately for me, it seems I've ran out of coffee and somehow stumbled onto MAL looking for friends. So what better way to make new people online hate
me than to sit with them and talk about life, memes, crushed hearts and broken dreams. CK brings forth a new weekly/biweekly saga (depending on my busy
lazy schedule) where you all take a journey with me to find some great MAL users that you can meet stalk, greet stalk & have a laugh while they are
under the heat. This will definitely not be some sugar coated & PR edited bullshit that media fake news feeds to our empty brain. We are talking
UNFILTERED, UNEDITED, MEMETASTIC & Gordon Ramsay level FUCKEN RAW conversation that will leave you all MINDBLOWN
or not. I don't really give a fuck. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

For the Patent Police: We are aware of other famous mal clubs that might be doing this. No we aren't copying them.
People have been having coffee and conversing as long as I can remember. So don't sue me. Pls & Ty <3
Main inspiration is from Jerry Seinfeld's show Comedians in Cars getting Coffee. Feeling bored? Go watch that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This whole shit will be super simple & uber casual. Here's a basic guideline so you mongrels don't get too confused.
1. Each time we will pick a random MAL user based on either nominations by members or interviewed people tagging them.
2. I'll ask around 21 questions. Some would be mine but most would be from friends & fans submitting questions ahead of time
3. I'll post the unedited interview in the best bbfy'd manner possible and you all can have fun reading it & meme'ing about it.
See. This shit is easy as two plus two is four minus one that's three. Quick maths eh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's @rock21

Please click here to submit your questions now.

MazeFeb 3, 2018 11:36 PM

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭
"We don't lose our friends. We just learn who the real ones are"- Shoto Todoroki

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 2, 2018 9:00 PM

May 2014

Hello everyone. Welcome to our first installment of this show.
Our first victim is none other than this random dude on MAL Rock21.
I would give an intro about him but fuck it.
Let's just talk to them and find out who they really are. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's @Rock21

This whole shit will be super simple & uber casual. Here's a basic guideline so you mongrels don't get too confused.
Round 1: Casual quirky insightful questions and answers between each other.
Round 2: Rapid Fire Questions. They only have 10 seconds to answer each questions. Now the real them will reveal itself.
Round 3: Finally will be asking questions fans submitted in for the show.

___________Question: What's your name? How did you come up with your MAL name? Why is it so edgy or lame? Do you like Coffee? How do you like it?
___________Answer: That's a hard one. Umm. My real name is Shushaka. Most of my friends call me Johnny. I like my coffee black with a little bit of sugar.

___________Question: Tell me a bit about you? Why are you such an eccentric baka that people barely know you?
___________Answer: I like being sarcastic in case you haven't noticed. I'm lazy, really lazy. Chill. It's super awkward talking about yourself. You don't want to overhype it,
___________you know? I'm just a happy guy all around.

___________Question: So what's the story behind your layout? Why is it so sexy?
___________Answer: Rock laughs. I told you I'm lazy man. I see everyone on MAL with these super awesome layouts with their preferences. If you want to know my
___________preferences then just ask me. I don't think I need a layout to have people like me. I remember when we first met on MAL, we were talking about very
___________perverted things. I just entered voice chat and idk I heard, "I like panties."

___________Question: What got you into anime? Why did you join MAL ? What were you hoping to find and what did you end up finding?
___________Answer: I think I started watching anime in 9th or 8th grade. That's like almost a decade ago. I was hanging out at my friends house and Naruto was playing.
___________Then I started watching Bleach and other animes and got hooked. I wanted to make a list. In case you haven’t noticed, MAL’s full name is My Anime List.
___________I wanted to keep a list of what I was watching, and that’s why I joined MAL.

___________Question: In the CK Server, there is a running meme, "Back in Portugal", how did that iconic meme even start?
___________Answer: You were the one who fucking started it, I don’t know. I guess when I did something stupid or something that made no sense,
___________you would just use that, “Back in Portugual.”
empty space

___________Question: What's the coolest thing you've ever done? Are you an adventurer?
___________Answer: I did some cool trips. I did some really fun trips. I went to Berlin and got really drunk. I went to Amsterdam and did some really interesting things.
___________I went to London. I’ve done paintball. I’ve done escape paint? Where you have to get out of the room in an hour.
empty space

___________Question: What's one of your biggest regret? If you could go back in time, would you change it or just let it be?
___________Answer: Good memories are always nice and bad memories serve as a lesson. I don´t know my biggest regret, but if i had to choose one it probably be not
___________going after a girl i really liked just cause she broke up with one of my best friends.
empty space

___________Question: How was your trip to Amsterdam? Did you end up trying the weed or the trying the ladies? Any fetishes explored you wish to share?
___________Answer: It was probably one of the best trips ever. I only took two puffs of the weed but I did get drunk. I remember I started singing Billy Jean at 3 AM.
___________You know how you go to a trip and it just feels surreal. There was this peep show. You go into this cabin, and you’re all alone. You put in a coin, and there’s 2
___________people in the middle, and you watch them for 2 minutes while the bed rotates in a circle. You just watch a girl giving a blowjob and shit. It was so surreal.

___________Question: What's your favorite anime? What's your least favorite anime? What's your favorite manga? What's your least favorite manga?
___________Do you think you have a shit taste in anime?

___________Answer: Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood is my favorite. I watched an episode of Umaru, and I hate that annoying little girl. Grand Blue is my favorite manga.
___________I don’t know what my least favorite is because it’s so easy to drop them.

___________Question: Between Maze and I. Why do you like Maze and why do you hate me?
___________Answer: I like Maze’s voice and sexy voice. I don’t know, it’s a girl right? I’m going to go with sexy voice. Are you sure? I don’t want to say sexy voice if she’s a
___________boy. I hate you cus you’re always nagging me. Like, Come help me with the Coffee Thing. It will be chill, and not a lot of people.

___________Question: What's your favorite channel in CK Discord
___________Answer: Spammers no no Gummy gamers.

___________Question: What's your least favourite quote in Nadeko bot
___________Answer: Something something draw dicks. I don’t know, all of them are awful. All of them.

___________Question: If you were challenged to a duel, what weapons would you choose?
___________Answer: My dick. Oh, it’s not that kind of challenge. An axe.

___________Question: If you could change your mal name what would it be?
___________Answer: Johnny, but you need to make it sound sexy so like, Johnnaaay.

___________Question: Tits or Ass
___________Answer: Tits. I like ass, but just a tiny bit more tits.

___________Question: What's your favorite Sex Position
___________Answer: Wow. Idk like the normal. Idk let’s go with Cowgirl. I don’t remember the name, Missionary.

___________Question: What's your favorite Video Game
___________Answer: Final Fantasy 10

___________Question: What's your favourite TV Show
___________Answer: Friends

___________Question: On a scale of 1-10 how sexy do you find yourself
___________Answer: 6, 7, I guess.

___________Question: What's your go to pick up line?
___________Answer: Do you know how much a polar bear weighs, Darth? How much? Enough to break the ice. Hi, I’m Johnny. Works zero times.

___________Question: Ever been slapped by a girl?
___________Answer: What in the face? I don’t think.. maybe. I think they may have tried, but I’m fast. I dodged.

___________Question: Ever slapped a girl?
___________Answer: No, no. Wtf.

___________Question: Do you work out?
___________Answer: I’m doing karate, does that count?

___________Question: Would you rather not shower for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
___________Answer: Teeth

___________Question: Name 5 friends on MAL now
___________Answer: @DarthInvader, @Gi1998, @eNzeye, @Uli, & @Reneeempty space

___________Question: If you visited a tribe where it's the norm to eat someone who passed away, would you participate?
___________Answer: Am I hungry? If I’m stuck, then I’m going to eat of course.

___________Question: What's a song stuck in your head right now?
___________Answer: I finished Doki Doki Literature yesterday, so the song at the ending is stuck in my head.

___________Question: Would you rather lose the ability to hear or lose the ability to walk?
___________Answer: Maybe walk, nah nah. I don’t know. Yeah, maybe walk.

___________Question: On a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate me right now?
___________Answer: I hate you? Like a solid 30. It’s from 1-10 right? Triple that.

___________Question: On your free time or vacations, do you like to cover your body with Nutella and cut bananas so people can eat it freely?
___________Answer: Rock laughs. I think I rather answer to Dildo question. Rock keeps laughing. No, Darth. I’m sorry to inform you, but I do not cover myself with
___________Nutella. I like how someone left right after I said no to that question.

___________Question: Are you one of Darth's harem? If not, do you have any plan to be one?
___________Answer: I thought you were my harem not the other way around? You’re in mine. I’m making an exception for you.

___________Question: What is your most recent sexual fantasy?
___________Answer: I went to Redlight district, so… The next couple of days, I kept thinking of the girls. I kept thinking about being serviced. & my fantasy is that
___________I didn’t have to pay, and she liked it.

___________Question: Would you rather whip Darth or be whipped by Darth?
___________Answer: Will you whip me gently? I don’t like to inflict pain on others. I would let you, Darth, to whip me gently. If it hurts, I will fucking hurt you, Darth.

___________Question: Have you ever had sexual fantasies about Darth when he puts on his DADDY voice?
___________Answer: No, Dartherina. I never have sexual fantasies about you. After all these years, I still don’t know what you look like.empty space

___________Question: Tell me about your MILF fetishes
___________Answer: Fuck sakes. SHIT. What the fuck am I supposed to tell you? It’s a normal fetish, I think. I don’t know, what do you want me to tell you?
___________I prefer tall girls over short girls.

___________Question: If there was a MILF in front of you right now, what would you do?
___________Answer: Hello, ma’am. Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? How much? Enough to break the ice, ma’am.

___________Question: How many boys do you know that are prettier than Darthy?
___________Answer: You haven’t showed me a picture, so pretty much the entire planet.

___________Question: Coffee, black or with milk?
___________Answer: Is that something sexual with a window in there? I like my coffee black with sugar

___________Question: What is your favorite garden tool?
___________Answer: My favorite garden tool. Do I look like a guy who is a gardener? Hoe. Can I answer axe?

___________Question: Which toothpaste do you use?
___________Answer: Colgateempty space

___________Question: How do you intend to beat paper, Mister Rock?
___________Answer: A paper cannot stop a boulder. Getting bigger, Darth. Getting bigger. Gonna squash the little fucker.

___________Question: Do you miss the Candy Kingdom jail?
___________Answer: I had girls whipping me and everything. Sometimes they would feed me. Misty would sometimes bring me food. I miss some parts,
___________but I mostly enjoy freedom of speech.

___________Question: Which of the Elder Gods do you follow?
___________Answer: Cthulhu???

next
------------------------------------------------
bbcode and editing brought to you by @ryuubus
interview brought to you by CK Interview Team

ryuubusApr 7, 2018 7:50 AM

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭
"We don't lose our friends. We just learn who the real ones are"- Shoto Todoroki

Feb 3, 2018 4:33 AM

Mar 2016
HAHAHA I’m dying :’) LOL
Feb 3, 2018 11:25 AM

Oct 2015
shit dude thats pretty lit, nice read. very digitally and totally went skrrra

ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀɪᴇꜱ
ꜱᴇᴛ ʙʏ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ <3!

Feb 5, 2018 8:15 AM

Jan 2016
Gratification :>

Feb 5, 2018 8:18 AM

Aug 2013
Some more gratification
                                                    Sᴇᴛ by KOTORISAURUS

Feb 5, 2018 8:20 AM

Nov 2016
And more gratification
So darth is in your harem
Feb 5, 2018 8:24 AM

Jan 2015
Not enough! Have another gratification from me! \O/

- - - - -

「 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 」
ғ ᴏ ʀ ᴜ ᴍ s ᴇ ᴛ ʙ ʏ ᴋ ᴏ ᴛ ᴏ ʀ ɪ
- - - - -
Feb 8, 2018 9:12 PM

May 2014

Some often say "Good Coffee is a pleasure. Good friends are a treasure." Others often say "A cup shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."
Unfortunately for me, it seems I've ran out of coffee and somehow stumbled onto MAL looking for friends. So what better way to make new people online hate
me than to sit with them and talk about life, memes, crushed hearts and broken dreams. CK brings forth a new weekly/biweekly saga (depending on my busy
lazy schedule) where you all take a journey with me to find some great MAL users that you can meet stalk, greet stalk & have a laugh while they are
under the heat. This will definitely not be some sugar coated & PR edited bullshit that media fake news feeds to our empty brain. We are talking
UNFILTERED, UNEDITED, MEMETASTIC & Gordon Ramsay level FUCKEN RAW conversation that will leave you all MINDBLOWN

For the Patent Police: We are aware of other famous mal clubs that might be doing this. No we aren't copying them.
People have been having coffee and conversing as long as I can remember. So don't sue me. Pls & Ty <3
Main inspiration is from Jerry Seinfeld's show Comedians in Cars getting Coffee. Feeling bored? Go watch that.

1. Each time we will pick a random MAL user based on either nominations by members or interviewed people tagging them.
2. I'll ask around 21 questions. Some would be mine but most would be from friends & fans submitting questions ahead of time
3. I'll post the unedited interview in the best bbfy'd manner possible and you all can have fun reading it & meme'ing about it.
See. This shit is easy as two plus two is four minus one that's three. Quick maths eh.

It's @Vegetto1997

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Feb 8, 2018 9:39 PM

Jan 2015

- - - - -

「 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 」
- - - - -
Feb 14, 2018 1:59 PM

May 2014

Hello everyone. Welcome to our first installment of this show.
Our second victim is none other than this random dude on MAL Vegetto1997.
I would give an intro about him but fuck it.
Let's just talk to them and find out who they really are. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's @Vegetto1997

Round 2: Rapid Fire Questions. They only have 10 seconds to answer each questions. Now the real them will reveal itself.

___________Question: What's your name or what name you want people to know you by? How did you come up with your MAL name?
___________Answer: My name is Vegetto. I would like people to call me Veggie. I am a DBZ fan so I named my MAL account Vegetto pretty much. The 1997 is
___________my birth year and since Vegetto was already taken I just put that in. I’m studying computer engineering. I’m in 2nd year now. I am just giving this
___________a shot. I’m not much into coding these days. I only chose this because I liked coding back in 11th and 12th grade but I haven’t coded in a while like
___________three to four months. So I lost the interest I guess.

___________Question: Tell me a bit about you? How did you find CK? What's the secret behind your popularity?
___________Answer: Well I found CK in March through another mal server or another friend, that’s it basically. I’m not really popular. I’m just a friendly person in
___________general. I just like to talk and have a friendly conversation with them.

___________Question: What got you into anime? Why did you join MAL ? What were you hoping to find and what did you end up finding?
___________Answer: Well I first watched anime in 2015. The first anime was Dimension W pretty much. I was trying to look for some more stuff for Dimension W.
___________So I googled Dimension W, saw MAL and found MAL through that, pretty much. I was hoping to find more anime. I found them and I started watching them.
___________I was hoping to find more good quality anime and I started watching them, enjoying them and just started being more active on MAL.

___________Question: So what's the story behind your layout? Why is it so sexy?
___________Answer: Nagisa, my friend made the layout because apparently Tatsumaki is my waifu. Tatsumaki the bot btw.

___________Question: In the CK Server, there is a running meme, "Veggie is a Baka", how did that iconic meme even start?
___________Answer: I don’t know. I really don’t know how it start. Probably normal stuff or all the typos I make. That stuff could be the reason. Sometimes I say stuff
___________that’s weird or it doesn’t make any sense. I actually don’t mind the meme and I agree I am a baka. Yeah, I am a masochist. I agree.

___________Question: What's your thing? Do you like to travel? Do you like to eat food? What's the coolest thing you've done?
___________Answer: Uhhh, I just like to spend time with friends… watch tv shows, dramas, play games etc. Pretty much my thing, nothing special. The coolest thing was
___________probably climbing a mountain last year. I went on a trip with three friends and we climbed a mountain. It was a great experience. Sadly I had a nosebleed
___________due to the altitude and had to halt climbing anymore. I know the place and the mountain. It’s in India but I don’t know the name of the mountain. It wasn’t
___________in Mumbai though.

___________Question: What's one of your biggest regret? If you could go back in time, would you change it or just let it be?
___________Answer: Wait brb. Actually back. Hmm, I don’t know really. I need to think. Give me a minute.
___________*While we wait, this interview is brought to you by Oasis, 100% Juice. With Vitamin C added and No Sugar Added. And we are back*
___________I don’t really remember any regrets right now. I guess I don’t have any regrets. I wouldn’t go back and change anything. Everything happened for good.
___________So not really.

___________Question: How much of an impact the discord community has had on you vs the MAL community?
___________Do you think you would still be you had you not joined the CK Discord?

___________Answer: Well I made many new friends and had a lot of fun. So I guess it had a great impact on me. If I was just stuck on MAL then I would not really
___________enjoy anime much. Discord has had a major impact. MAL is not great at contacting people, discord is much better. So yes it has impacted me greatly,
___________discord I mean.

___________Question: What's your fav anime? What's your least favorite anime? What's your favorite manga? What's your least favorite manga?
___________Do you think you have a shit taste in anime?

___________Answer: My favorite anime is Lovely Complex. It is a good rom-com and the anime has great characters. My least favorite anime… hmm.. I forgot the name
___________actually. I need to look. I actually can’t remember from the top of my head. My favorite manga is Bakuman. It got adapted to 3 seasons, 24 episodes each.
___________I guess it is funny that my favorite manga is not my favorite anime. I just found Lovely Complex funnier. As for manga, tbh, I don’t really have any least
___________favorite manga. I guess I don’t read manga much.

___________Question: Between Maze and I. Why do you like Maze and why do you hate me?
___________Answer: I don’t hate you, Darth. Maze? M A Z E , Maze? She is nice, I like her as well.

___________Question: Favorite colour ?
___________Answer: Blue

___________Question: Favorite channel in CK Discord?
___________Answer: Candy Court

___________Question: Least favorite quote in Nadeko bot?
___________Answer: Uhh, I have a lot that I regret. So all I guess.

___________Question: If you were challenged to a duel, what weapons would you choose?
___________Answer: Uhh, Idk. Gun maybe.

___________Question: If you could change your MAL name what would it be?
___________Answer: Veggie. Just Veggie.

___________Question: Tits or Ass ?
___________Answer: Tits

___________Question: Favorite Sex Position ?
___________Answer: I don’t have any. I don’t know.

___________Question: Last time you watched porn ?
___________Answer: About a week ago

___________Question: Favorite Season ?
___________Answer: Spring

___________Question: Favourite K Drama ?
___________Answer: W Two Worlds.

___________Question: On a scale of 1-10 how sexy do you find yourself ?
___________Answer: 5 average I guess.

___________Answer: I don’t have any… maybe, “Hi How are you?”

___________Question: Ever been slapped by a girl? Ever Slapped a girl?
___________Answer: No for both.

___________Question: Do you want to marry a korean chick?
___________Answer: No, not really.

___________Question: Do you work out?
___________Answer: Not really, sometimes.

___________Question: Would you rather not shower for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
___________Answer: Hmm, Brush your teeth for a week. Shower is necessary.

___________Question: Name 5 friends on MAL now:
___________Answer: @SerenityMae, @Hina, @ToxicViper, @Dechromarlo, @DarthInvader

___________Question: Favorite club on MAL and least favorite club on MAL ?
___________Answer: Favorite club is Candy Kingdom and least favorite club is TMC.

___________Question: Favorite go to gossip?
___________Answer: I don’t want to say.

___________Question: Would you rather lose the ability to hear or lose the ability to walk?
___________Answer: Lost the ability to walk. I like to hear more.

___________Question: On a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate me right now xD ?
___________Answer: uhhh 10

___________Question: How do you manage your time between anime, drama, games and life?
___________Answer: Oh well I don’t watch anime anymore so that’s off the list. I pretty much just watch drama tbh and just photoshop, that’s it.

___________Question: Have you ever ignore MAL friend just because & why, who?
___________Answer: Uhhh, no I have not ignored anyone on MAL. Well I just ignore random friend requests. I don’t really accept them, just talk to me first.

___________Question: Your 3 best MAL friends by order?
___________Answer: Only 3? Give me a minute. @SerenityMae, @_Nagisa, @Dechromarlo

___________Question: How did you meet them on MAL & have you seen any irl?
___________Answer: Well I just talked with them on MAL but mainly discord and no I haven’t met any of them IRL as of now.

___________Question: Your oldest MAL friend(s) ?
___________Answer: Oldest… I need to check actually. I don’t remember. Well the oldest MAL friend is no longer on MAL anymore. Hmm, I guess maybe you,
___________I don’t know really. I’m checking the list. Yeah, it is you.

___________Question: What do you think of Darth as a person?
___________Answer: He is a nice friend but is a big baka.

___________Question: Who would you choose for your harem (from anime or friends or mix)?
___________Answer: I don’t want to create a harem. Just like from this voice channel? Oh from anime or friends. I don’t know really. I mean if I say the name
___________I will die probably.

___________Question: Between nutella, unicorn, and pink headed, what is your favorite gay moment with Darth?
___________Answer: What? Doesn’t make sense. What! I can’t understand the question. I guess pink headed, I don’t know.

___________Question: How does it feels to have a harem full of guys?
___________Answer: I don’t want a harem full of guys. I don’t want a harem full of girls either.

___________Question: What is your first impression of nutella? Now that you have tasted it, what do you think? How did you eat your nutella for the first time?
___________Answer: I had it for the first time two days ago. That’s the first time in my life. I don’t really like it. I hate it. It’s too chocolaty for me. I just took a spoon
___________and had it in a big spoon that’s all. I didn’t have it a second time. I guess I will try with a piece of bread.

___________Question: Are you drunk now? Sing us a song pls. Weewoooweewoo
___________Answer: No I am not. I am not singing a song. I don’t have a go to song to sing. I just don’t have a go to song.

___________Question: Why you didn't use the made by Darth pfp?
___________Answer: There is already too much Nutella on my profile. Like 20 or 30 comments asking me why I like Nutella so much. That’s why.

___________Question: Have you clean your dungeon?
___________Answer: What? This question is probably from Nagi or Marlo. Yes I guess I cleaned my dungeon. I don’t know what to say. Sorry about that.

___________Question: Have you ever accidentally grab someone else body parts?
___________Answer: Uhh no. I’m not a freak.

___________Question: What's your favorite sexual fantasy with vegetables?
___________Answer: WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT. OH GOD. NO I don’t have any. None. You know what. Why would I have sexual fantasies with vegetables. People say
___________broccoli for me but why would I have a sexual fantasy about Broccoli.

___________Question: When you eat vegetables, do you sexualize them before eating it?
___________Answer: WHAT THE FUCK. Who is sending these questions. No, I don’t sexualize vegetables while eating them or before. I never ate eggplants in my life.

___________Question: IS DARTH MORE BAKA THAN YOU?
___________Answer: No, I’m the biggest Baka.

___________Question: What do you think of water? 💦
___________Answer: Hahahaha. I mean it’s good, what am I supposed to say. Ask the water guy lol.

___________Question: If you had to choose between the chance to slap Darth in the face for 5 euros or hanging out with him for a whole day
___________....how would you spend your 5 euros?

___________Answer: 5 what? Let me check. Let me convert 5 euros to rupees. I guess I would buy a bottle of coke and chips. Coca cola and chips, I don’t do drugs man.

___________Question: Give me 3 random facts about you
___________Answer: Hmm, I don’t know. Give me a minute. Let me think. I am a Baka. I am nice. I love dramas.

___________Question: How do you like your coffee?
___________Answer: How do you like your coffee?

___________Question: What’s your favourite food?
___________Answer: I like rice, I guess. Well I guess I like Biriyani. I guess all kinds.

previous | next

VOTE FOR THE NEXT VICTIM:
@Bunnyama OR @Hina OR @SerenityMae

ryuubusApr 7, 2018 7:49 AM

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Feb 14, 2018 10:30 PM

Jan 2015
Here. Have some gratification, Veggie. :jeste:

- - - - -

「 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 」
- - - - -
Feb 14, 2018 10:32 PM

Nov 2016
It was a tough pick but with guidance from mantaro sama,
I have finally decided to vote for

and ofc

Feb 14, 2018 10:33 PM

Jan 2015

- - - - -

「 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 」
- - - - -
Feb 14, 2018 10:46 PM

Sep 2016

Also +1 SerenityMae :hehe:
sᴇᴛ ʙʏ ᴏᴛᴏʀɪsᴀᴜʀᴜs
w
Feb 14, 2018 11:57 PM

Aug 2013
Dechromarlo said:

Also +1 SerenityMae :hehe:
                                                    Sᴇᴛ by KOTORISAURUS

Feb 15, 2018 3:16 AM

Oct 2015
My vote goes to mae, was a nice read.

ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀɪᴇꜱ
ꜱᴇᴛ ʙʏ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ <3!

Feb 15, 2018 3:56 PM

Jul 2010

Feb 16, 2018 12:53 AM

Dec 2014

MazeFeb 16, 2018 1:01 AM
Feb 17, 2018 9:32 AM

May 2014

It's @SerenityMae

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Feb 20, 2018 8:16 PM

Aug 2017
DarthInvader said:

empty spaceQuestion: What do you think of water? 💦
empty spaceAnswer: Hahahaha. I mean it’s good, what am I supposed to say. Ask the water guy lol.

I notice I was summoned (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)👌
Feb 21, 2018 7:31 AM

Sep 2016
Century_Orion said:
DarthInvader said:

empty spaceAnswer: Hahahaha. I mean it’s good, what am I supposed to say. Ask the water guy lol.

sᴇᴛ ʙʏ ᴏᴛᴏʀɪsᴀᴜʀᴜs
w
Mar 1, 2018 10:40 PM

Oct 2009
@Vegetto1997 , broccoli is good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and I mean healthy.
Mar 1, 2018 11:04 PM

Mar 2017
Coranie said:
@Vegetto1997 , broccoli is good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and I mean healthy.

XD

Mar 2, 2018 12:47 PM

May 2014

Hey guys, what's up. Guess who's back? That's right, it's me. We are back once another mother fucken time. Sorry for
taking a while with this one. Our Live Interview was done weeks ago but the Flu was upon me. It's okay, I have fought against the vicious infection
and now my body is stronger with antibodies. So that same flu cannot attack me again maybe new one can but definitely not the same one kek.
Thank you B cells and T cells. Anyways, enough chit chat and nerdy talk, that's not what you guys are here for. You want the juicy interview from
SerenityMae and guess what, it's here. I would tell you a bit about her but she definitely went in deep ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) telling us about herself. So go grab
your coffee or drinks or whatever shameless drink you like and read the interview. Who knows, maybe you will like it so much you might just want
to start doing it yourself. Thanks for being on the same electromagnetic spectrum fam <3
Now Mongrels, Read On !!!

It's @SerenityMae

___________Question: What's your name or what name you want people to know you by? How did you come up with your MAL name?
___________Answer: Mae or SerenityMae. People usually call me Mae anyways, I’m not going to tell you my real name. I came up with it years ago, this was when I was
___________like roleplaying for just a couple months. And then I was like ‘serenity’ is like one of my favourite words and ‘Mae’ is like one of my favourite names. So I put
___________them together. So yeah, SerenityMae.

___________Question: Tell me a bit about you? What was it like growing up? Would you change your state you grew up in?
___________What did you study? What sort of work are you doing now? How did you find CK? What's the secret behind your loud voice?

___________Answer: I’m SerenityMae, aka someone who’s going to kill Darth. Why do you want to know this? I was born and raised in California. It was nice, haha. Yeah
___________I don’t know. Probably somewhere where it snows, cause I like snow. You know, you have to go up to the mountains if you want to see it (snow) in California.

___________I studied Graphic Design. Now, I work as an assistant plus graphic designer.

___________I didn’t find CK when I first joined MAL, cause I had MAL for like a year but I didn’t use it until a year after. And then I just ran around joining a bunch of
___________random clubs. And then after a while, I just joined all the clubs that had discords and that’s how I ended up here.

___________MY LOUD VOICE?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY LOUD VOICE? xD Uuuhm I don’t know, this is just my regular voice. Darth.
___________I’m going to fucking kill you Darth. I don’t think I need to be polite with you.

___________Question: What got you into anime? Why did you join MAL ? What were you hoping to find and what did you end up finding? What got you into Kdrama?
___________What do you think of MDL? What's the secret behind your obsession with them?

___________Answer: I actually used to watch anime all the time when I was in middle school and then I got bored of it and then I just stuck with my Korean dramas.
___________I just joined it (MAL) for like the graphics, cause you know how like clubs have graphics and stuff? I liked that part so that’s why I joined it to be honest.
___________And then MyDramaList. I don’t use MDL a lot cause it doesn’t have like the clubs like MAL and all the cards and Layouts and stuff, so that’s why I stay on
___________MAL and just use MDL for just updating my drama list.

___________I guess I was just looking for new friends, cause I was actually in like a gaming server before and there was like so much drama I left it cause no I’m not into
___________this (drama) shit. And there were like some servers that had drama as well but you know, Candy Kingdom is my home.
___________I’ve always been watching Kdrama when I was like a little girl, but then I didn’t really know it was like you know Korean dramas, Taiwanese dramas, Chinese
___________dramas. I thought it was all Vietnamese, because my mom brought home like the Vietnamese dubbed ones and we would always watch it. So I always thought
___________they were Vietnamese then I’m like whenever I asked my mom, “What does that say?” She’s like “I don’t know, I can’t read that.” I’m like “why can’t you read
___________that, isn’t it in Vietnamese?” She’s like “no, its not Vietnamese”. I’m like “what, but they’re talking in Vietnamese” but then like eventually I found out it really
___________wasn’t Vietnamese, that’s when I started to watch it in the real voices cause I like that better. Between Chinese drama, Korean drama etc my favourite
___________between them has to be the Taiwanese dramas. I just feel like they’re more realistic than Korean ones. Korean ones tend to be more exaggerated and then
___________Taiwanese are more realistic. From the top of my head, a Taiwanese drama I could recommend would be… Autumn’s Concerto. That’s actually like an older one
___________but that’s a really good one people should watch. Oh actually you should watch Memory love, that one’s fucking good drama. That’s like my all-time favorite now.

___________Question: So what's the story behind your layout? Why is it so sexy? What's the requirement to get in the top 10 friends list?
___________Answer: I fucking love pink, that’s my favourite colour, I love Park Shin-hye. She’s awesome! For top 10, you have to talk to me a lot.
___________Like, I’m comfortable talking to you about anything.

___________Question: In the CK Server, there is a running meme, "MaeBae", how did that iconic name even start? Do you agree with that name?
___________Answer: Dude I don’t know, someone gave it to me and I thought it was a joke and I went along with it and then you told me that it wasn’t a joke and
___________I’m like ‘what?’ and then.. yeah that’s how it came to be I guess. No, no…. It’s just being weird…

___________Question: Tell me 3 facts about you. What hobbies do you have? What sort of food do you like? Do you like to travel? Do you like to eat food?
___________What's the coolest thing you've done that is etched in your memory?

___________Answer: I’m a girl, hahaha. I like to watch Korean dramas, and I will only watch anime if someone’s watching with me. Like if they’ll say I’m watching
___________with you or someone and then they went missing for like weeks, I just won’t watch it anymore. It will just be there…forever.
___________Sometimes I do yoga, but I get lazy so I don’t really do it. I don’t think I’ve ever brought this up before.
___________I like any food to be honest. I’m not that picky with food. Like I’m picky with toppings but I’m not picky with the food. Well, actually if there’s onions in my food
___________I’ll just take it out because I don’t like onions. I just don’t and I don’t eat like Jalapeños, cause I don’t eat spicy stuff.
___________Travelling I guess. But yeah, but I don’t really go anywhere much. The last place I’ve been to was Las Vegas. That was when I was like 21 and I actually drank
___________for the first time, I’m a good girl. I actually didn’t drink until I was 21. I just didn’t really care about drinking to be honest.

___________I don’t fricking know, I’m not that exciting. I’m boring.

___________Question: What's one of your biggest regret? School life or Relationship wise? If you could go back in time, would you change it or just let it be?
___________Answer: Yeah, but that’s too personal. But, yeah if I could, I would change it. I’d change it for the better. I would not make that mistake again.
___________I’m still pretty free flow but I won’t make the same mistake more than once.

___________Question: Why did you decide to join the discord community after joining MAL? How much of an impact the discord community has had on you vs the
___________MAL community? Do you think you would still be you had you not joined the CK Discord? What's the weirdest DM slide you ever received after joining Discord?
___________Any creepy guy story xD

___________Answer: Actually I had never used Discord before until I joined MAL, and I only made discord because all the freaking clubs were like “Discord, Discord, Discord.”
___________Actually, I was using Curse back then which is now twitch. Because the gaming community was using curse, so that’s why I was using that one. I didn’t really
___________like discord because I was used to the curse interface. Eventually I went over to discord, and I was like “wow, discord is more fun with bots and everything.”’
___________But yeah I do actually like discord more than curse or twitch now.
___________Yeah, why would it change me. What are you implying here? I guess now I’m more toxic, cause of league and stuff. I learned from toxic so.
___________There was this one time when we played league for like the second time, for me anyway. There was this one guy in there; I’m not going to say his name. And he
___________just randomly dm’d me and was like “oh how is the game, do you like it so far.” And then he asked me “oh can you look at my cards, is this good.” And then I was
___________like thinking it’s horrible but I didn’t want to tell him they were horrible. So I just went like “sure.. it’s fine” and he just stopped talking to me.

___________Question: What's your favourite anime? What's your least favourite anime? What's your favourite manga? What's your least favourite manga?
___________Do you think you have a shit taste in anime? What's your favourite kdrama?

___________Answer: My favourite anime of all time is Chobits. That’s when I was like into anime and it was like one of the first animes I watched next to InuYasha, and
___________I just loved that one. For my least favorite, I actually don’t know. Maybe something in my dropped list. I don’t read manga. And, no, I don’t have shit taste.
___________That’s hard, I have a lot. My 3 go to dramas would be: Goblin, Black Knight and Bride of Habaek I guess. I just love them.

___________Question: Between Maze and I. Why do you like Maze and why do you hate me? xD
___________Answer: Because you’re a cringy motherfucker who uses his Australian accent on purpose to make me mad, and to make me make you cringe the whole fucking
___________interview. But actually you stopped after I threatened you so that’s good. And then I like Maze because she’s Maze.

___________M: I’m gonna get something to drink so take a water break.
___________D: Aaand we’re back with commercial break, today’s interview is brought to you by Coca Cola. You should definitely use it to wash any stains you have, or
___________use it for bleach purposes. We tried to get Pepsi but Pepsi backed down last minute.

___________D: Hey Mae, what drink did you get ?
___________M: Coca cola
___________D: Okay this shit is not fucking scripted, just telling you.

___________Question: Fav Oppa and Fav Unni
___________Answer: Lee Jong-Suk and Park Shin-hye.

___________Question: Favouritechannel in CK Discord & Fav Emote
___________Answer: Koreaboo one and the Facepalm. That's my go to facepalm on CK anyways, that's why I got mad at you when you deleted it anyways.

___________Question: Least favourite quote in Nadeko bot
___________Answer: The fucking quote that you quoted for no reason when you asked me what was the weirdest pickup line that someone told me. The one where they
___________asked me "Hey Mae, what's the weidest pickup line that someone ever told you ?" and it was like when we were watching this weird short movie, the really
___________bad one and then I was like that when I was in college and some dude came up to me when I was waiting for the bus to go home and then he was like "
___________You have really nice toes " and you fucking quoted it and made it sound like I said it and I was like "Are you fucking kidding me ?".

___________Question: If you could watch one kdrama for the rest of your life which kdrama would it be?
___________Answer: Uhm, Heartstrings.

___________Question: If you could change your MAL name what would it be?
___________Answer: I wouldn't. I don't know , Darth. But if I did change it, I would probably change it to like "Cutie Patootie Darthy Boi".

___________Question: Abs or Arms
___________Answer: Abs.

___________Question: Favourite Sex Position
___________Answer: 69

___________Question: Last time you watched porn?
___________Answer: Like over 6 months ago.

___________Question: Does size Matter?
___________Answer: Yeah. WHAT, I am not gonna fucking lie.

___________Question: Favourite Steam Game or Go to Game?
___________Answer: I don't know, have a lot. Like any steam game? Uhm, I don't know Darth. I just usually play league with you guys.

___________Answer: 7

___________Answer: I don't have one.

___________Question: Ever been slapped buy a guy? Ever slapped a guy?
___________Answer: No. Yes.

___________Question: Do you want to marry your Korean Oppa?
___________Answer: No.

___________Question: What makes you rage a lot while you game?
___________Answer: Stupid ass people who don't know how to fucking play the game.

___________Answer: Brush my teeth for a week.

___________Question: Name 5 friends on MAL now!
___________Answer: @Vegetto1997 , @DarthInvader , @Hina , @_Nagisa and @Dechromarlo

___________Question: Favourite club on MAL and Least Favourite club on MAL ?
___________Answer: CK and TMC/CS.

___________Question: Favourite Snacks
___________Answer: Goldfish

___________Answer: Ability to walk.

___________Question: On a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate me right now xD
___________Answer: 50. No, 50 cause I multiplied that by 5.

___________Question: On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate it when Darth spells Lee Jong-Suk wrong?
___________Answer: I fucking hate it like 100. I wanna like rip his eyes out of the socket everytime he does that.

___________Question: What do you think about water? 💦
___________Answer: I don't like water.

___________Question: Name 3 people you hate on MAL
___________Answer: I am not going to answer that. But, if you know me, then you know who I hate.

___________Question: What fetishes do you have?
___________Answer: I don't think I have any.

___________Question: What got you into Photoshop?
___________Answer: Uhm, I guess I started back in middle school and at that time, MySpace was cool so I was making the layouts and that's how I started the
___________Photoshop and it became my career.

___________Question: Why do you love to bully Veggie?
___________Answer: Cause Veggie likes it, Veggie is a fucking masochist. You have quotes of him saying that you are a masochist so. See, he says he agrees and it's
___________on record again cause he said that in his interview

___________Question: What's your ideal date?
___________Answer: Uhm, to be honest I want something that's like in the movies but that's never gonna happen. Uhm, nah I am not gonna say it, too cheesy.
___________I like cheesy stuff so.

___________Question: What's your thought on rice dicks?
___________Answer: Who the fuck asked that ? Darth, did you ask this question? Oh you didn’t? Well, I don't like them if you want to know or anyone else for that matter.

___________Question: How the fuck do you have more than 2,500 games???
___________Answer: You just buy games, especially if there are bundles. You can buy bundles. Yeah, I just buy it if I want a game that's in it.

___________Question: What's your favorite k drama?
___________Answer: Oh, I could name 3 different ones I guess. Just one? Uhm, Pinocchio.

___________Question: What snack are you eating right now? Don´t lie we all know you are eating...
___________Answer: I am not eating any snacks right now but, I am chewing gum. Uhm, Mentos.

___________Question: Would you rather give up gaming or watching k dramas?
___________Answer: Gaming. I am not going to give up on my dramas please.

___________Question: Marry Fuck Kill: Shap, Davis, Kota
___________Answer: What the fuck ? Uhm, why did they use those 3 people ? Marry : None, Fuck : None, Kill : All.

___________Question: Smash, Pass, Marry: Urgot Rammus Sion
___________Answer: Who the fuck are those people? Can you like type that question cause I don't know who the fuck they are. Oh these are from league? I don't even
___________play these champions that's why I don't know. Can you at least give me pretty ones? Kill/Pass : Rammus, Marry : Sion and Smash/Fuck : Urgot. Yeah those
___________are my answers, whatever.

___________Question: Smash or Pass: Elise
___________Answer: Who's Elise ? I never played him. They are like asking me champions who I don't even bother to play. I would smash that.

___________Question: Smash or Pass: Cassiopeia
___________Answer: Pass, eww. I don't like snakes.

___________Question: Would you rather get a thousand paper cuts and then jump into a lemon pool or have 4 more hours of this interview with Darth?
___________Answer: Uhm, I love myself too much to harm my body so I would do 4 more hours with Darth. I play games with you anyways so we are in VC always.

___________Question: Smash or Pass: Illaoi
___________Answer: Pass.

___________Question: What's your gaming setup?
___________Answer: What do you mean ? Idk, i7 and Nvidia GeForce 1050Ti. The HP Omen that you helped me get. I am going to upgrade it to
___________16GB of RAM though eventually.

___________Question: If you could buy a sex toy, what would you buy and why?
___________Answer: Why the fuck would they ask me this ? Whatever, I will just say vibrator cause you can buy one that's like the dildo that vibrates and yeah so, vibrator.

___________Question: When you break up with someone do you call it a "Mae split"?
___________Answer: Wtf ? No. I don't go by Mae in real life.

___________Question: On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate the snack krabby pants?
___________Answer: This is fucking Rock. I know it's fucking you cause you are the only one who fucking says this. You are the only one who fucking calls Krabby Patty:
___________Krabby Pants. Anyways, I don't like it cause it's too sweet. I like sweets but that one is too sweet.

___________Question: Who's a bigger Baka? Darth or Veggie?
___________Answer: That's hard. You both are fucking bakas. You (Darth) are a fucking baka, you have an emoji that's named after you. Uhm, I am just going with Veggie
___________cause he gets on my nerves all the time.

___________Question: How would you describe your dream guy?
___________Answer: Somebody who looks like Channing Tatum. He doesn't have to look exactly like him. No, exact duplicate is never going to happen. Idk , tbh I don't
___________have any dream build. It's just if I like see a guy that's hot, then I would be like "Oh, I like you". I am not all about looks, like I have dated people who
___________aren't cute, it's about the personality. If you go for looks, that's just you are going to end up with like somebody who is like a bastard and you are going to
___________ stay with them just cause they look good, that's just stupid.

___________Question: If you had to give one compliment to your shitty interviewer what would it be?
___________Answer: If I have to give one compliment to you ? I guess, you are doing a good job. Keep it up.

___________Question: What sort of princess are you?
___________Answer: Just a princess? Idk, the youngest child who gets spoiled I guess. I am not going to lie, I do get spoiled. There are people who won't admit
___________that they are spoiled, I am actually admitting that I get spoiled.

___________Question: What's your sexual fantasy? *wink wink*
___________Answer: Why are you asking me this ? I don't want to answer this question.

___________Question: Favourite SS of Darth you have in your secret stash?
___________Answer: Uhm, I actually don't have a stash, I just upload it and then I quote it and then I delete it from my computer cause Darth isn't special enough
___________for me to keep his screenshots. I mean it's going to stay there as it is quoted, unless Nadeko (bot) dies. I don't think I have any quote that is my favourite.

___________Question: Have you ever considered quitting your job and becoming a dominatrix?
___________Answer: What the hell is that ? Anyways, I don't know what that is so no. Do they make a lot of money ? I should think that cause I would totally love
___________beating Darth. Oh in a sexual way? No, nvm then. The answer is no.

___________Question: What's the best pick up line someone has ever told to you?
___________Answer: I don't think I have ever heard a good pick up line. The worst one was the fucking toe one.

___________Question: If you wanted to seduce a guy how would you do it?
___________Answer: I don't. I have never seduced a guy before.

___________Question: How much would you be willing to pay to slap darth across his face? Hard. Plus the money would go to charity ^^
___________Answer: Uhm, am i going to get in trouble with the cops? If I don't get in trouble, I would be willing to pay $150 to slap you. But, I would eventually
___________punch you as well.

___________Question: What's your go-to song? SING IT SING IT SING IT SING IT (come on darth you know the drill)
___________Answer: TWICE : Missing You. I am not going to sing it , no.

___________Question: Do you have sexual fantasies with snacks?
___________Answer: No. That's weird. Why would I do that?

___________Question: If you had a k-pop group, what would its name be? And the name of its fanbase?
___________Answer: Name would be " Cutie Patootie Darthy " and then the fanbase would be called "Make Darth Cringe".

___________Question: What's your favorite insult?
___________Answer: Eveything that makes the interviewer cringe would be the perfect insult.

___________Question: What's the game you're most excited to buy that´s coming out this year?
___________Answer: Uhm, I actually don't know. The one that just came out that I got it as a gift was Dynasty Warriors 9. It's like you are a warrior who has to like, idk,
___________save the world or whatever.

___________Question: Say 3 countries you would like to travel to.
___________Answer: France, Italy and maybe South Korea. I always wanted to go to France and Italy and Korea, I just want to go see my Oppas live in person, get the
___________autographs and some cute Asian mugs cause you know they have a lot of cute stuffs.

previous | next

@LukaD12, @MrKimchi, @Omikami

ryuubusApr 7, 2018 7:48 AM

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Mar 2, 2018 12:53 PM

Oct 2015
+1 for omikami

ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀɪᴇꜱ
ꜱᴇᴛ ʙʏ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ <3!

Mar 2, 2018 12:58 PM

Dec 2014
"I’m SerenityMae, aka someone who’s going to kill Darth." <3
"Candy Kingdom is my home" <3
"TWICE : Missing You" <3333
"Question: Would you rather give up gaming or watching k dramas?
Answer: Gaming. I am not going to give up on my dramas please."
MAE \O/

+Omikami
Mar 2, 2018 1:01 PM

Feb 2017
+1 for luka
Mar 2, 2018 1:01 PM

Dec 2010
+1 for Luka
Deliveries go here pls <3
Candy Kingdom
(∩^o^)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Mar 2, 2018 1:02 PM

Dec 2014
Century_Orion said:
DarthInvader said:

nice 💦
Mar 2, 2018 1:05 PM

Sep 2016

sᴇᴛ ʙʏ ᴏᴛᴏʀɪsᴀᴜʀᴜs
w
Mar 2, 2018 1:09 PM

Jul 2010
+1 Omikami

Mar 2, 2018 1:12 PM

Jan 2015
+1 for OMIKAMIIIIII

- - - - -

「 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 」
- - - - -
Mar 2, 2018 1:12 PM

Jan 2014
+1 Omikami
Mar 2, 2018 2:14 PM

Aug 2013
+1 Luka
                                                    Sᴇᴛ by KOTORISAURUS

Mar 2, 2018 2:37 PM

Oct 2015
+1 Omikami

furina siggy by puroland secret santa <3
Mar 2, 2018 4:59 PM

Nov 2016
Besto interviewer..i get to hear darth cringe..

+1 for lula because mom said so..
Mar 2, 2018 5:26 PM

May 2013
+1 Omikami

idc if you have no audio i will still read your answers

ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

☽ ʟsᴋ
set by Omikamitarocchi
Mar 2, 2018 6:15 PM

Dec 2015
very honestly XD

set by mal secret santa 2023
Mar 2, 2018 6:58 PM

Feb 2012
(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * ・ 。゚
+1 Omikami
thank you takiboob

Mar 2, 2018 8:48 PM
Jul 2018
I vote for Luka~ -insert evil grin here-
Mar 2, 2018 10:08 PM

Aug 2017
@SerenityMae

___________Question: What do you think about water? 💦
___________Answer: I don't like water.

Oh come on. Don't be so hard on yourself. Just because you don't like 70% of yourself doesn't mean we don't.
Century_OrionMar 2, 2018 10:14 PM
Mar 3, 2018 11:44 AM

May 2014

It's @LukaD12

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Mar 3, 2018 11:50 AM

Dec 2012
Interesting
Mar 3, 2018 11:57 AM

Dec 2014
lmao x)
Mar 3, 2018 12:03 PM

Sep 2016
rip yuyu's mic :saveme:
sᴇᴛ ʙʏ ᴏᴛᴏʀɪsᴀᴜʀᴜs
w
Mar 3, 2018 12:06 PM

Oct 2015
gosh, yu deserves this interview waaaay more

ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀɪᴇꜱ
ꜱᴇᴛ ʙʏ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ <3!

Mar 8, 2018 12:01 PM

Dec 2015
Mar 9, 2018 9:34 AM

May 2014

Guess who's back. Back again. Yeah he's back. Tell a friend.
Yeah, you thought we are going to delay the interview. But you thought wrong.
You just thought wrong. You thought we will take forever, so just stop. Interview time.
Come here fellow candies. Grab your crew. Guess who's back with a new interview.
It's of Luka. No it's Juka no its Lula. Wtf is his name?
So go crazy, aah aah aah aah aah.
Are you ready, aah aah aah aah aah.
Stop. Just STFU and read the interview ;))

It's @LukaD12

___________Answer: It is LukaD12, but people can just call me Luka, because that is my real name. I used to play old school World of Warcraft and I was in a guild
___________called the Twelve Knights. I was the twelfth member, because I was the last one who joined. When I made my name, I wanted Lukathe12th, but it didn’t
___________fit so lukad12 became my name.

___________Question: Tell me a bit about you? What was it like growing up in Belgium? What do you study? What do you want to become? What sort of work are you
___________doing now? How did you find CK? What's the secret behind your trolly nature?

___________Answer: I am Luka. I am Belgian. I am not eighteen yet. Toxic likes flaming me. I like playing games. I study IT. I like playing basketball. I don’t watch
___________k-pop. I like music like Coldplay and stuff like that. Growing up in Belgium, you have the basic Belgian traits I guess. You eat loads of fat like French fries
___________and chocolate, and then you have bad internet. I want to become a website developer.

___________It is going to be sad how I found CK. I was in this discord server called Carmine Sky and I got banned from it so many times that I had to find another club.
___________Then I came across you guys. I don’t know why I am such a troll.

___________Question: What got you into anime? Why did you join MAL ? What were you hoping to find and what did you end up finding? What got you into long shounen
___________anime, specifically? What's your favourite? What's the secret behind your popularity with the ladies?

___________Answer: I started watching Naruto when I was 12 to get rid of all the bad thoughts in my head. After that, I got addicted to it and started watching One Piece.
___________In a couple of weeks, I watched it and all that stuff. Then I was hooked on it and started watching different ones. I joined MAL because I was searching for anime
___________on there. I found this huge site with a database of anime and other people talking about anime, so I joined it. I was hoping to find a way that I could have a
___________database of anime I watched, and I found a huge community of memers, trolls, and people asking for dm slides, so it was fun. When you watch one hundred
___________episodes of a certain anime and you go back to the first episode, it gives you good feelings and nostalgia which is why I like long shounen anime. One Piece is
___________my favorite; I have rewatched it a few times.

___________Question: So what's the story behind your profile picture and layout? Why is it so sexy? What's the requirement to be friends with you on MAL?
___________Answer: The story behind my profile picture and layout is just that I liked watching Kuroko no Basket and we were in a vc and you had edited the picture,
___________so I used it. People really like your skills. They want you to become a cardmaker and shit. To be friends with me on MAL, you really need to just talk with me
___________on Discord. It is okay to send random friend requests but if you are gonna do it and then not talk, I would rather just not do it. Since that friend becomes
___________just a number.

___________Question: In the CK Server, there is a running meme, "Juka/Lula/Slave", how did that iconic name even start? Do you agree with those names?
___________Answer: Juka started because of Gilly I think. I couldn’t figure out how to pronounce her name and I kept saying it like Jilly, so she did the same thing to me.
___________Lula was because Mika wanted a nickname for me, so she made up a random one. Slave is from December when we were doing the anime challenges for CK.
___________I ended up doing over 500 images for Mika and became a slave for her. I wasted two days on that shit and even linked all of them in bbcode. It was worth it.
___________I got 400 cookies, man. With the names, I got what I deserved. It’s okay. They are good names.

___________Question: Tell me 3 facts about you. What hobbies do you have? What sort of food do you like? Do you like to travel? Do you like to eat food? What's the
___________coolest thing you've done that is etched in your memory?

___________Answer: I play basketball. I played the same position as Midorima – shooting guard. I am 6’1”. I used to have a lot of hobbies. I played so many
___________random sports. I tried every sport in my country for like three months and stuck with the one I liked the most which is basketball. I played piano and violin for
___________a short while. My favorite was playing the intro to Tokyo Ghoul on the piano. I did it for my last exam before I quit. The only hobbies I do anymore are play
___________basketball, watch anime, and play games. I don’t eat a lot of unhealthy stuff. I eat cornflakes a lot. I like to travel but I don’t travel a lot. I will be soon though.
___________The coolest thing I have done is back when I was still in elementary school, there was a basketball school tournament. I was eleven years old. There were over
___________200 players and 20 teams. Even though our team didn’t end up winning in the end I still won MVP. I will never forget that memory. I was really proud of that.

___________Question: What's one of your biggest regret? School life or Relationship wise? If you could go back in time, would you change it or just let it be?
___________Answer: Applying for staff at CK, playing League with Toxic, and I think just being a retard when I was younger xD. I was the quiet one when I was younger
___________and never did shit or say anything, but I would not change that about myself. I would rather be quiet and observe stuff.

___________Question: Why did you decide to join the discord community after joining MAL? How much of an impact the discord community has had on you vs the
___________MAL community? Do you think you would still be you had you not joined the CK Discord? What's the weirdest rumour you heard about CK and after
___________joining do you agree with that rumour xD

___________Answer: Ummm, it was because clubs give advantages to discord people I think. Especially with this one. You see a lot of card editions give plus one if you ___________this role and plus one if you have that role; especially this club. I think joined in July. The first server I joined was Carmine Sky as well. The Discord community
___________tbh is life-changing. This shit is so good. Like if I wasn’t here I don’t know where I would be honestly. Discord community helps a lot and it’s nice actually.
___________I’m very thankful for that. I think I would still be me but I think I would be less caring about others a lot more. I would give less fucks if you know what
___________I mean. I think after joining discord, it has made me more emotional. I guess after joining discord, I made lot of friends. So that’s the impact it had on me.

___________Oh man can I mention names? I guess mentioning names would be bad idea. Before I joined CK, I got these bad rumors and things thrown at me about CK.
___________Because they were like saying that CK was shit and you should never to join. Then I joined and saw what CK was really like so I was like WTF you all saying.
___________Fuck you guys for saying the wrong things. So yeah, I jumped ship pretty fast. But yeah, I got to know both sides of the story so I was able to make a
___________better decision.

___________Question: What's your favourite anime? What's your least favourite anime? What's your favourite manga? What's your least favourite manga? Do you think
___________you have a shit taste in anime?

___________Answer: Oh fuck. I got to watch Akatsuki no Yona recently. That was pretty good. I guess my all-time would be FMA. Specifically
___________Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. From what I’ve watched now, I don’t know why, but I really really hate musical anime. Like my least favorite now would
___________be Hibike Euphonium. I think it was terrible honestly. Sorry to any Hibike Eupohnium fans out there. I really hated it. It’s the least favourite from all the
___________anime I’ve watched so far. I do read manga but I don’t track them on MAL. I read Akatsuki no Yona. I give super high scores to everything so even if it is
___________shit, I still give it a 6 out of 10. My mean score is 8. I have like 8 anime on 10 now. I watched 80 anime. So yeah, 10% of my anime are 10s xD.

___________Answer: I will be honest, I don’t hate you. I talk to you more than I do to Maze. Which doesn’t say that I like you more or I like Maze more. You are both
___________respectable people. I like that. You are really nice, so why would I hate you? You are very cute, adorable but yeah you both are honorable people.

___________INTERMISSION: Today’s interview was brought to you by Kraft Dinner BBQ Garlic Sauce. I put that shit on everything and you guys should do that too. I was
___________trying to get some bubble tea company to sponsor us but it just didn’t work out. I can’t say how much they pay me because that stuff is corporate secret.

___________Question: Tits or Ass?
___________Answer: Neither lol. Personality.

___________Question: Favourite channel in CK Discord & Favourite Emote
___________Answer: Candy Court and Kek

___________Question: Least favourite quote in Nadeko bot
___________Answer: The one that says that “CK is above all what do you mean.” Because it was all in capitals. I fucken hate things in all CAPITALS.

___________Question: Why do you keep getting banned from Carmine Sky?
___________Answer: Um, because I’m male. I got banned 6 times.

___________Question: If you could change your mal name what would it be?
___________Answer: Luka. Actually Lula_Juka. No Lula_Invader.

___________Question: What's your favourite flavour of water?
___________Answer: My favourite flavour of water? I guess Purple Strawberry dude. Come to Belgium. It’s good here.

___________Question: Why do you love to lurk in CK VC a lot?
___________Answer: Um I just enjoy talking to people in VC a lot. Like when someone joins it, it’s like hey it’s nice to meet you. It’s nice to talk to you.

___________Question: Tell me a random fact.
___________Answer: The back of my basketball jersey number is 36. It’s a combination of Stephen Curry’s 30 and Midorima’s 6. Just a random fact. I always like telling ___________everyone this. I was like I will fucken meme the shit out of this number.

___________Question: What's your favourite gossip?
___________Answer: Um. Fucken hell. Who the hell. I think me getting banned from Carmine Sky six times.

___________Question: If I visited your country, what 3 places would you take me to?
___________Answer: My town, Brussels and Antwerp.

___________Answer: 0.75. That is the honest answer. Fine 1.25. That’s between 1-10.

___________Answer: “Are you a legendary pokemon because I wanna use my balls on you.” It’s not even mine. My friend used it and the girl slapped the shit out of
___________him. He got beat up so badly.

___________Question: Ever been slapped buy a girl? Ever slapped a girl?
___________Answer: I have not. No, I have not.

___________Question: Do you want to marry your Anime Waifu? Who is it?
___________Answer: I don’t have a waifu. So that question doesn’t apply.

___________Question: What makes you rage a lot while you deal with discord mod issue?
___________Answer: Toxic flaming me out of nowhere.

___________Answer: Brush my teeth for a week.

___________Question: Name 5 friends on MAL now
___________Answer: @Mikayrawrrz, @Horan_Sriue, @AkatsukiNoTeaaa, @Izarapaw, @DarthInvader. Nevermind, @Gi1998 instead of Darth.

___________Question: Favourite club on MAL and Least Favourite club on MAL ?
___________Answer: Candy Kingdom and Carmine Sky

___________Question: Favourite Snacks ?
___________Answer: Just regular crackers. I don’t eat a lot of snacks. So crackers would be good. Just fucken crackers.

___________Question: Would you rather lose the ability to hear or lose the ability to walk ?
___________Answer: Lose the ability to walk

___________Question: On a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate me right now xD
___________Answer: 2 because of the two weird questions I didn’t want to answer.

___________INTERMISSION: This fucken interview is sponsored by Honey Nut Cheerios. Made with real honey and real nut. Made from General Mills.

___________Question: Favourite K-pop Noona ?
___________Answer: I don't even watch or listen to K-Pop, ehhh. Like only kpop I listen to are BLACKPINK and BTS. Only heard like 3 songs and that's it.

___________Question: What is your favourite chat in Candy Kingdom and why?
___________Answer: Uhm, idk. Candy Court because you know there's everything you need like memes, people , living memes , nice people and it's nice to talk to people.

___________Question: When do you plan on becoming an honorary merman after drinking so much water? 💦
___________Answer: Fucking hell Mikay, there is no fucking way. Oh my god. Uhm, I would like to have at least been over 18 for a couple of years before I could do that.
___________Give me some time, I will do it.

___________Question: How do you feel about your Master? Do you really enjoy being whipped? How are you so good at fake moaning? How much wood would a wood chuck
___________chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? :heart: You sweet precious child

___________Answer: Uhm, she is a great person, doesn't force me to resize images and honestly she is amazing. She is the best. Best friend as well. Well, it's not really
___________whipping , it's digital so. I did the BDSM test and I got it so. It's Mikay asking all of these questions. Oh my god. It's hidden talent you know. He chucks a lot of
___________wood like a fuck ton, like 50 trees a day, holy shit. Like 20 Lula's a minute.

___________Question: If you weren't currently studying what you are, what else would you have liked to do with your future?
___________Answer: I would probably be studying for becoming a teacher I guess. A history teacher or something for like uni or high school probably cause history is
___________like the most interesting subject for me.

___________Question: What's your type? :kek:
___________Answer: I am guessing that the question implies towards my sexuality or preference or something. If not my blood type is O+

___________Question: Does Lightning McQueen have life insurance or car insurance?
___________Answer: Both. Yeah man. Very thought provoking question.

___________Question: Why aren't blueberries blue?
___________Answer: Wait what ? Uhm, cause you know , when the sun shines on these light colors you know , the blue actually doesn't get reflected on the blueberries.
___________It's because like a chemical inside of the blueberries that doesn't reflect blue and that's why blue gets absorbed and not reflected.

___________Question: If space is a vacuum, who changes the bags?
___________Answer: God. Who the fuck asks these questions ?

___________Question: If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea does that mean the 5th enjoys it?
___________Answer: Uhm, can enjoy if he/she wants to but I don't think it's a plausible choice.

___________Question: Do fish ever get thirsty? Does that mean they pee? Do they drink their own and other fish's pee?
___________Answer: No, depends thirsty for what. I think they just secrete fluids from body naturally. If they do pee, then yeah I guess

___________Question: Are you a boob or butt guy?
___________Answer: Like I said before, neither.

___________Question: Would you eat me? Darth. Not me
___________Answer: Daddy please, I wouldn't want to eat you

___________Question: How does somebody be so cute? Can you teach us Luka senpai?
___________Answer: Who the fuck , oh my fucking god. I am not cute and I am not definitely a senpai. It was Mikay wasn't it ? I am not cute please.

___________Question: What do you like to do besides homework?
___________Answer: Play basketball, drink water and get high. High off of water before someone else thinks differently.

___________Question: What kind of porn do you like?
___________Answer: Okay , I am gonna answer this 100% honestly, I have almost never watched porn. So, just anything, random.

___________Question: What would you say if people knew you weren't as innocent as you claim to be? You're very lewd?
___________Answer: I would be like oh shit I got exposed boy, you got me. GG.

___________Question: Who's on top? You or Midorima? wink wonk
___________Answer: Uhm, Midorima is taller than me so I guess he is on top yeah.

___________Question: Does Midorima get flustered when you suggest lewd activities?
___________Answer: He's a type of guy who is just good at saying "Fuck Off"

___________Question: Can you describe why do you love Midorima Shintarou so much?
___________Answer: There's a thing when you watch an anime and be like oh shit, you click with a character, it's like fuck I love this character and Midorima was that
___________for me next to Trafalgar Law from One Piece.

___________Question: Is Midorima your hubby or your baby?
___________Answer: My baby.

___________Question: DO YOU LIKE TO FAP?
___________Answer: Like I said before, I don't watch porn

___________Question: HOW MANY TIMES A DAY DO YOU FAP?
___________Answer:0.

___________Question: Do you like coffee or tea?
___________Answer: I like both , but now-a-days I drink coffee more.

___________Question: FAV CK Anime Challenge?
___________Answer: I really like the sports one and the 2018 one. I really like the criteria on those.

___________Question: NA or EU ? Who's your Favourite NA LCS team?
___________Answer: EU. 100 Thieves.

___________Question: What is your hometown best known for?
___________Answer: There are horse races that are held there actually. It's a pretty thing. I was surprised and our soccer team.

___________Question: If you had to make a discord family. Who would your Dad be, your mom be, your sister, your brother and your pet be?
___________Answer: Uhm, Darth would be dad, Mikay would be my mom / master, Teaaa would be my sister, Toxic would be the retarded uncle, Horan would be
___________my brother and Izarapaw would be my pet cat.

___________Question: What would your ideal girl look like? Do you value looks or personality? Where would you take them out on a date?
___________Answer: Like I said , I prefer personality over anything. But, that’s fucken hard question. Ffs, don’t ask me this shit. I guess someone I get along with.
___________Someone who doesn’t flame me. Just a kind person I guess. Someone who doesn’t flame me for being European. I guess I will take them out on dinner or
___________theatre or watching a movie? Idk. Depends on what the girl likes. If it was up to me, then movies or dinner. Fuck it Netflix and Chill.

___________D: Luka you did a great job going through the submitted fan questions. How do you feel?
___________L: I hate you on a whole new level xD.
___________D: Now let’s open it up to the people in this Live VC. Do you have any questions to ask?
___________L: FML

___________INTERMISSION: Last commercial before vc questions. This interview is brought to you by Spearmint Arctic Chewing Gum Menthol Flavour. Fucken chew that shit.

___________Question: Did you grow up watching naruto; to help you with your circumstances at the time?
___________Answer: Yes, I grew up watching Naruto. I really like the show, my favourite character from Naruto is Kisame Hoshigaki.

___________Question: Luka, as a Belgian, what ashames you the most about our country?
___________Answer: Just the general reputation we have compared to the Dutch people from the Netherlands. It's like, I heard this joke yesterday that if someone
___________leaves the Netherlands and goes to Belgium, the IQ in both countries go up. I was like bruh we aren't that stupid. People think we are just idiot, I don't know why.

___________Question: Are you excited to meet some of your favorite players in league? When you go see them Eu Lcs?
___________Answer: I was really excited to meet Martin "Rekkles" Larsson. I went to the finals last year and it was really amazing to meet them.

___________Question: If you dislike music anime? Have you given Your Lie in April a shot?
___________Answer: Yeah I watched it. It's like one of the exceptions. I liked it yeah.

___________Question: Why did you get banned from Carmine Sky?
___________Answer: Uhm, the first time because I mentioned social media, second time he muted me for no reason and I got banned after. Then, I joined couple
___________of second after just to know that I was permabanned and 2 months later, it's dead, like no one is there. Half the server was empty. I rejoined and saw
___________Vlad online, so I asked why I was banned and then he banned me again. The 4th time before answering my DM, 5th time I was high on water so yeah
___________I guess a viable reason. 6th time, because I was hugging someone he didn't like. There you go. I wonder what I will get banned for 7th time.

___________Question: Luka, how much time do you spent fapping to watching LoL streams on Twitch or VODS?
___________Answer: I watch a fair bit of VODs, I don't watch lot of streams though. I think I watch all of the Fanatics and G2 VODs which is 2 hours a week cause
___________there are 4 games.

___________Question: What was the first anime you gave a 10 on mal?
___________Answer: Bungo Stray Dogs I think was the first one, I really liked it a lot.

___________Question: If you were to live in an anime world as a protagonist with NO PLOT ARMOR, what would your anime world look like?
___________Answer: Uhm, my anime world would be like Zombie world where you are constantly dying and shit.

___________Question: Currently, are you happy with your life so far?
___________Answer: I think the worst part was the beginning of it but I think it's little better now so I am happy with it how it is going right now.

___________Question: Was there a reason why you decided to play piano or violin?
___________Answer: Yeah , I think. So I grew up watching Naruto and stuff like that so I was like I don't want to play drums or something because I don't really like
___________that kind of stuff. I want to play something soft and elegant so I was like yeah I will play piano and violin, but I quit now.

___________Question: Why do you refuse to accept that you're a sweet, kind and good person and not want to see how cute you are?
___________Answer: Oh for god sakes , man. Let me answer this seriously, because honestly I think I am not such a good person like everyone makes mistakes and
___________they give you a certain reputation because people usually notice your mistakes way more, so it's like after you make some mistakes, they think you are a
___________shit person even if you have done 400 good things. So I am that kind of person that takes mistake way worse than good things in life.

___________Question: Luka, how much did/do you like K3? Are they best Belgian girl group ever?
___________Answer: So, I don't think people get this. K3 is pretty much 3 girls singing good songs. Uhm, yeah I watched it a lot when I was 5, like 3 to 5. It was a
___________good period of my childhood, 8/10.

___________Question: Do you tend to observe people before you speak to them?
___________Answer: I think it depends. Like if it is someone like really popular or something like on MAL. For example, before I met Darth, uhm I observed how he
___________talked to people and stuff like with the members so I was like, he is nice I guess. I have this habit of judging people before I meet them, which obviously
___________changes on later.I do tend to judge and observe people before I speak to the, so yeah.

___________Question: What's your favorite Star Wars movie?
___________Answer: I really liked the 2nd, 3rd and 6th. The new ones are also okay but they aren't like life changing.

___________Question: How do you like your steak?
___________Answer: Mhm, medium rare probably.

___________Question: Kat wonders who Luka's first friend on MAL that still means something to Luka
___________Answer: My first friend on MAL was Vlad but he hates me now.

___________Question: Samson & Gert or Piet Piraat?
___________Answer: The way you pronounce it is actually Samson and *Hert* and *Peet* Piraat. One is about a pirate group and the other is about some
___________random guy who’s dog can’t talk properly, like bad dutch. That’s the best summary I can give you. I'll go with Samson and Gert.

___________Question: Is GODIVA actually that good brand of chocolate?
___________Answer: Sorry, but I don't know what GODIVA is, never heard about it. The only chocolate I have are cote d'or. I never tried GODIVA. I should probably
___________try it. Apparently we are famous for chocolates.

___________Question: Kat wonders what's Luka's favorite meal?
___________Answer: Fries and steak probably. It's the standard Belgian stuff.

___________Question: How did you like this interview?
___________Answer: It was okay, you did a good job I guess. I just want to thank all the people for coming out, to be honest. There is a lot of people here.
___________Thank you for coming. I love you all. Thanks to all for joining. Now I’m going to leave xD.

previous | next

@Mikayrawrrz, @AkatsukiNoTeaaa, @Elephantom

ryuubusMay 18, 2018 2:18 PM

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Vanilla Queen vs Chocolate King 🎮 Part 6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SukiiFu - Sep 1, 2020

3457 by ManWild »»
Mar 9, 7:29 PM

» [GAME] Anime Shiritori 🎮 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MysticRose73488 - Mar 25, 2019

1133 by Pyro »»
Mar 8, 6:59 PM

» [GAME] Count to 100 before the Banana Guard appear! 🎮 Part 9 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SukiiFu - Feb 21, 2021

5640 by Serafos »»
Feb 1, 9:09 AM

» Change the Word One Letter at a Time 🎮 Part 2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SukiiFu - Aug 1, 2020

1425 by Serafos »»
Feb 1, 7:05 AM

» [Game] Would You Rather? 🎮 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MysticRose73488 - Apr 3, 2019

276 by Serafos »»
Jan 30, 9:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.