Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 26, 2018 2:23 AM

Jul 2009

The person looked into my eyes, I could see myself reflected in the eyes.
" I have always like you. Please go out with me. "

Everyone can only have 1 claim
You can claim anything. Anime/manga/games characters or mascots or RL people
A character can be claim for many times.
Must provide at least 2 HIGH QUALITY photos
HAPPY CLAIMING EVERYONE

[color=orange]✿ [b]Username:[/b] (provide me shorten name too)
✿ [b]Character's name:[/b] [url=][/url]
✿ [b]Picture:[/b] [url=][/url] (HIGH QUALITY PLS)
✿ [b]Comment:[/b] (optional)[/color]

AngelHanaFeb 22, 2018 9:52 PM

signature set credited to Bunnyama

「No human has ever been whole. 」
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 22, 2018 10:52 PM

Jul 2009

✿ Creator ✿ Lady Boss ✿
✿ Tasks/Job:
• Creator...
• make challenges
• approve challenges, post/setup challenges
• graphics (club layout, badges, banners, etc.)
• card maker, etc.

✿ Challenge Admin & Public Relations Handler ✿
✿ Advertiser ✿ The Temptress ✿

✿ Tasks/Job:
manage hi-score and other misc •
make challenges •
challenges organizer •
advertising club for new members •

✿ Updater ✿ ???? ✿
✿ Tasks/Job:
• challenge/collection fixer-upper
• update new series in the challenge list
• manage Manga Reading Challenges Club

✿ Hall of Fame Admin ✿ Newsletter Editor ✿
✿ ??? ✿

✿ Tasks/Job:
Keeping the HoF up to date •
the creator of HoF website •
Anything, everything newsletter •

✿ Newsletter Editor ✿ Inspector ✿
✿ The Magician ✿

✿ Tasks/Job:
• Anything, everything newsletter
• check for challenge entry mistakes/invalids
• manage inspector exams

✿ Secretary ✿ Inspector ✿ Card Maker ✿
✿ Consigliere ✿

✿ Tasks/Job:
making lists and keeping track of (undone) conquered badges, member cards, reward badges •
making cards •
check for challenge entry mistakes/invalids •

✿ Points Calculator ✿ ??? ✿
✿ Tasks/Job:
• calculates points for each challenge/collection

✿ Inspector ✿ ??? ✿
✿ Tasks/Job:

✿ Inspector ✿ ??? ✿
✿ Tasks/Job:
• check for challenge entry mistakes/invalids

✿ Inspector(backup) ✿ card maker ✿ ??? ✿
✿ Tasks/Job:
making cards •

✿ Card Maker ✿ ??? ✿
✿ Tasks/Job:
• making cards
• graphics related; badges, newsletter banners, etc.

✿ Card Maker ✿ ??? ✿
✿ Tasks/Job:
making cards •
graphics related; badges, newsletter banners, etc. •
Manage Manga Reading Challenges Club •

✿ Card Maker ✿ Masked Zealot ✿
✿ Tasks/Job:
• making cards
• graphics related; badges, forum layout, etc.

✿ Card Maker ✿ ??? ✿

✿ Tasks/Job:
making cards •
graphics related; badges, newsletter banners, etc •

✿ Card Maker ✿ ??? ✿
✿ Tasks/Job:
• making cards
• graphics related; badges, newsletter banners, etc

✿ Card Maker ✿ ??? ✿
✿ Tasks/Job:
making cards •
graphics related; badges, newsletter banners, etc •

✿ Card Maker ✿ ???? ✿
✿ Tasks/Job:
• making cards
• graphics related; badges, newsletter banners, etc

Just respond in this thread with your request and your badge shall be made and delivery as normal (and added to the staff group above - staff only)

[color=brown]✿ Calling for: @AngelHana
[b]✿ Username:[/b] (or display name) - provide me shorten name just in case
[b]✿ Title:[/b] (e.g Sonic the Lighning Speed, etc)
[b]✿ Image(s):[/b] (please link to the image you want used)
[b]✿ Colors:[/b] (If you want specific colors regardless if they match the image or not) - optional[/color]

AngelHanaMar 6, 2018 8:45 AM

May 1, 2018 3:15 AM

Jul 2009

A bromance is a close but non-sexual relationship between two or more men.
It is an exceptionally tight affectional, homosocial male bonding relationship exceeding that of usual friendship,
and is distinguished by a particularly high level of emotional intimacy.The emergence of the concept since the
beginning of the 21st century has been seen as reflecting a change in societal perception and interest in the theme,
with an increasing openness of western society in the twenty-first century to reconsider gender, sexuality, and exclusivity
constraints. Bromance describes the complicated love and affection shared by two straight males.

Everyone can have 2 claims
You can claim anything. Anime/manga/games characters or RL people as long as the duo is a bromance
The pair can be claim for many times.
Must provide at least 2 HIGH QUALITY photos
I will deliver the banner in the thread itself. So be alert.
HAPPY CLAIMING EVERYONE

[color=brown]♦ [b]Username:[/b] (provide me shorten name too)
♦ [b]Character's name:[/b] [url=][/url]
♦ [b]Picture:[/b] [url=][/url] (HIGH QUALITY PLS)

♦ [b]Comment:[/b] (optional)[/color]

AngelHanaMay 1, 2018 3:38 AM

Aug 23, 2018 6:56 AM

Jul 2009

It's a confusing feelings, really.
You think you like him/her, but then you at times you can't stand having him/her around you.
But then you really care for him/her, and the next time you feel so mad about him/her. Full of em
-otional ups and downs, to the point of you feel like you head is going to be explode at any time.
In this thread, you claim characters where you are in the fine line between love them or hate them.

♦ Everyone can have 2 claims ♦
♦ You can claim anything as long as you have a lovehate feelings for them ♦
♦ Must provide at least 2 high quality photos ♦
♦ I will deliver the banner in the thread itself. So be alert. ♦

[color=#C54E76]♦ [b]Username:[/b] (provide me shorten name too)

♦ [b]Comment:[/b] (optional)[/color]

AngelHanaAug 23, 2018 8:31 AM

Aug 24, 2018 1:16 AM

Jul 2009

Hello there! This is my first edition in this club, and yes, as you can see this is a collection edition. Yay!
I know that there was a previous Aikatsu edition before, but since I love Aikatsu so much, Im going to open up my own cards edition anyway. I am going to cover all the Aikatsu's series; Aikasu!, Aikatsu Star!, and the latest one Aikatsu Friends!. So this collection probably will stick around longer than ever haha.

For those who is new to Aikatsu Franchises, Aikatsu! or Aikatsu! Idol Activity is an arcade collectible card game in Bandai's Data Carddass line of machines, which launched in October 2012. The game revolves around using colle
-ctible cards featuring various clothes to help aspiring idols pass auditions. An anime television adaptation by Su
-nrise (and later by its subsidiary Bandai Namco Pictures) began airing on TV Tokyo from October 8, 2012.

This collection consists of normal, special and premium cards. The normal cards can only be request 24 hours on the day it was released, unless if there will be a special day where I open the request the previous normal cards. As for special and premium cards, it can be request at any time.

How to request a special card?
To get 1 special card, you need to exchange it with 3 normal cards.
Once the normal cards used, you can no longer use it for another special card request.

How to request a premium card?
To get 1 premium card, you need to exchange it with 2 special cards.
Once the special cards used, you can no longer use it for another premium card request.

BE ALERT
There are also secret sets, where you can get a special or a premium card by collecting a set of normal or special cards. You can check the set on the next post in this thread.

» No double requests.
» Use the format exactly as provided.
» Failure to follow the above rules = No card
» There's no set date for when I'm opening the collection, so be on the lookout!
» Do not request past normal cards. Except if I open the request previous cards.
» There will be more special and Premium cards added in the future so grab them ;)

» Everyone can request only 1 normal card a day.
+1 if any Aikatsu series is in your watching/completed list

[color=magenta][b]Username:[/b] (provide me shorten name as well)
[b]Deliver to:[/b] 

[b]Day:[/b] #1
[b]Card(s):[/b] 
[b]Comment:[/b]
[/color]

____
AngelHanaAug 24, 2018 5:13 AM

Aug 24, 2018 4:49 AM

Jul 2009

Did you just collected a set of cards? Congratulation! Now you can grab your special@premium card.
There are some set whereby the special@premium card already been decided as a reward, meanwhile there are some set where you can choose any of the special@premium card as your reward. Good luck for cards hunting!

FORMAT SET REWARD REQUEST:
[color=purple][b]Username:[/b] (provide me shorten name as well)
[b]Deliver to:[/b] 

[b]Set:[/b] Put the set name here
[b]Proof:[/b] [spoiler]you can screenshot your collection[/spoiler]
[b]Special@Premium Card: (only for the set that give you to choose your reward)[/b] 
[b]Comment:[/b]
[/color]

AngelHanaAug 24, 2018 7:44 PM

Oct 3, 2018 7:14 AM

Jul 2009

闇に惑いし哀れ な影よ
O pitiful shadow bound in darkness,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You’ve summoned me, the Sassy Queen. It seems you have someone in mind to send them
to Hell. If you truly wish revenge, just copy the format below and put the name of the person
that you wish to send to Hell. Posting the request binds you into a covenant with me. I will ferry
the soul of your tormentor straight into the depths of Hell.... However, once vengeance has been
served, you will have to deliver your end of the bargain. There always has to be a price. When my
birthday come, you need to wish me on my profile. Bring a gift if you can lol. If you fail to do so,
you will be left to wander why I didn't do your cards/claims anymore. Just kidding. xD

In short, you can send anyone, anything, any character to Hell. For fun is acceptable as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

人を傷つけ貶め て
Looking down on people and hurting them,
♦ Everyone can have 1 claim only ♦
♦ You can claim anything that you want to send to Hell ♦
♦ Must provide at least 2 high quality photos ♦

罪に溺れし業の 魂
A soul drowned in sins...
[center]
[color=indigo][i]" We will take revenge on your behalf "[/i][/color][/center]

[size=90][color=purple]♦ [b]Username:[/b] (provide me shorten name just in case)
[b]♦ Character's name:[/b] [url=][/url]
[b]♦ Pictures:[/b] [url=][/url] (HIGH QUALITY PLS)
[b]♦ Comment:[/b] (optional)[/color][/size]

一遍... 死んで見る?
Do you want to see what death is like?

恨み。。。聞き届けたり
Your grievance... shall be avenged.
AngelHanaOct 3, 2018 12:55 PM

Jul 4, 2019 10:16 AM

Jul 2009

The term "Trap" is used usually towards people that would at first appear to be cute girls,
but are actually boys who have more of a feminine side whether being a homosexual or not.
Meanwhile "Reverse Trap" is used towards people that would at first appear to be boys, but
are actually girls who have more of a masculine side whether being a homosexual or not.

In this thread, you can claim any traps or reverse traps, that you like (despite being straight)
because liking a trap does not make you gay. But if you are gay, then go for it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nothing can stop you.

♦ Everyone can have 2 claims only ♦
♦ You can claim any traps or reverse traps ♦
♦ It can be from anime, manga, television series, real life person or anything ♦
♦ You need to provide me at least 2 HQ images. I will tag you if I have a problem with it ♦

[size=90][color=hotpink]♦ [b]Username:[/b] (provide me shorten name just in case)

[b]♦ Character's name: [url=] name [/url]
[b]♦ Picture(s):[/b] [url=]1[/url] // [url=]2[/url] (HQ please)

[b]♦ Character's name: [url=] name [/url]
[b]♦ Picture(s):[/b] [url=]1[/url] // [url=]2[/url] (HQ please)

AngelHanaJul 4, 2019 10:56 AM

Aug 15, 2019 8:36 PM

Jul 2009

「 August 21st 2019 - September 4th 2019 」

Keyakizaka46 (欅坂46) is a Japanese female idol group produced by Yasushi Akimoto.
The group was created on August 21, 2015, becoming Nogizaka46's first sister group under the Sakamichi Series.
Keyakizaka46 was named after Keyakizaka street within Roppongi Hills in Minato, Tokyo. The group was officially
debuted on the 6th of April, 2016 with the release of their hit single Silent Majority. A song much unlike the usual
idol fare, with the girls singing against the established authority, voicing out those that are never heard. Their songs,
coupled to choreography sometimes elegant, sometimes aggressive, but always polished, soon gained them the title
of “cool idols”. Idols who aren’t all smiles, and who actually sometimes don’t at all.

They quickly gained a following after a more than successful launch and even participated in the Kōhaku Uta Gassen
TV show in their first year of existence. Hirate Yurina, who has been the center of the group ever since its formation,
quickly became its face as well thanks to her unrivaled expressions and overall visual power.

Yet, they are still idols, and as such have plenty to offer as far as the sweeter side of idols goes. Handshakes, TV
shows, live streams, they have everything you can expect any big shot idol group to have if you ever want to learn
more about them. If you are interested in knowing more about them, you can watch their variety shows
called Keyakitte! Kakenai?, Keyakibingo, Drama & more at this website.

Silent Majority is the debut single by the Japanese female idol group Keyakizaka46.
It was released in Japan on 6 April 2016 on the label Sony Records. The single was number-one
on the Oricon Weekly Singles Chart, with 261,580 copies sold, which is the No.1 debut song for
female artist. It was also number-one on the Billboard Japan weekly chart and number-ten in yearly chart.

Silent Majority is a song that inspires people to defy convention, follow their dreams and live life
how they want. It critiques society and country's leader too. Check out their English translation!

Members
1 card from the 1st row members
2 cards from the 2nd row members
3 cards from the 3rd row members

Staffs
2 cards from the 1st row members
3 cards from the 2nd row members
5 cards from the 3rd row members

+1 in any row if you can guess my oshimen (bias/most fav. member) which is kind of obvious lol

any cards for those who love keyakizaka46. Please tell me your favourite song/single

♦ Ignoring the rules, the request will be ignored. ♦

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/R4IhDB4.png[/img][/center]

[size=90][color=#1D4B3A]♦ [b]Username:[/b]
♦ [b]Cards:[/b]
[list][*] First Row:
[*] Second Row:
[*]Third Row:   [/list]

AngelHanaAug 21, 2019 12:38 AM

Sep 5, 2019 7:10 AM

Jul 2009

「 August 21st 2019 - September 4th 2019 」

Hirate Yurina (平手 友梨奈), also known as Hiratechi (ひらてち) or Techi (てち) is the undisputed center of
Keyakizaka46, and the only member in the whole 48&46 Groups who received 8 solo covers in a row. She
has become the formidable vessel to deliver the meaning of the song and become the face of the group thanks
to her charisma, facial expressions and fierce look. Her idol character is quite different from the usual ones, as
she proclaimed at the group's first event:

" I didn't become an idol to be spoiled. I auditioned because I wanted to become an idol who can
give people courage like Ikoma-san or Shiraishi-san
"

Hirate also has starred in a live-action film adaptation of a manga titled Hibiki: Shōsetsuka ni Naru Hōhō
as the main character, "Akui Hibiki". She won 3 awards, "Best Newcomer" in 31st Nikkan Sports Film Awards,
"Newcomer of the Year" in 42nd Japan Academy Prize and "New Actress Award" in 28th Japanese Movie Critics
Award. She also has been nominated in 6 other awards.

She has been dubbed a "rebirth of Momoe Yamaguchi", "a masterpiece beyond Atsuko Maeda" and called one
of the most attractive idols of 2016. At heart, she's however still a young girl who loves joking around and hav
-ing fun, making childish pranks in the backstage or bursting out loud at someone else's joke during a TV show.
She also has been playing basketball ever since she was in elementary school, and is a skilled dancer who is
always ready to lend a hand to the newer members.

Yamanotesen is the solo song of Hirate Yurina that was include in Keyakizaka46's debut single "Silent Majority". The
song is about adolescence whom been facing stages of life. How a teenager feels confused and don't understand
about love, thinking on why they were born into the world, searching for the meaning in everything. Check out
their English translation!

Members: 1 card only
Staffs: 2 cards from the 1st row members

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/81wpVj9.png[/img][/center]

[size=90][color=#547BC8]♦ [b]Username:[/b]
♦ [b]Deliver to:[/b] 
♦ [b]Card(s):[/b]

AngelHanaSep 5, 2019 8:16 AM

Sep 19, 2019 9:34 AM

Jul 2009

「 September 20th 2019 - October 4th 2019 」

Keyakizaka46 (欅坂46) is a Japanese female idol group produced by Yasushi Akimoto.
The group was created on August 21, 2015, becoming Nogizaka46's first sister group under the Sakamichi Series.
Keyakizaka46 was named after Keyakizaka street within Roppongi Hills in Minato, Tokyo. The group was officially
debuted on the 6th of April, 2016 with the release of their hit single Silent Majority. A song much unlike the usual
idol fare, with the girls singing against the established authority, voicing out those that are never heard. Their songs,
coupled to choreography sometimes elegant, sometimes aggressive, but always polished, soon gained them the title
of “cool idols”. Idols who aren’t all smiles, and who actually sometimes don’t at all.

They quickly gained a following after a more than successful launch and even participated in the Kōhaku Uta Gassen
TV show in their first year of existence. Hirate Yurina, who has been the center of the group ever since its formation,
quickly became its face as well thanks to her unrivaled expressions and overall visual power.

Yet, they are still idols, and as such have plenty to offer as far as the sweeter side of idols goes. Handshakes, TV
shows, live streams, they have everything you can expect any big shot idol group to have if you ever want to learn
more about them. If you are interested in knowing more about them, you can watch their variety shows
called Keyakitte! Kakenai?, Keyakibingo, Drama & more at this website.

Keyakizaka46’s second single has a more optimistic tone than their defiant sounding debut single.
You figure a song whose title translates to “There Is Only Love in the World” should probably be positive right?

Anyway, the verses make use of quickly spoken word passages before transitioning into singing throughout the
bridge and chorus sections. It might be a bit odd to hear on first listen but it does add a distinctive type of flow
to the song. Still, those looking for an easy karaoke song should probably not choose this due to the possible
tongue twisting lines one has to say before actually singing.

Sekai ni wa Ai Shikai Nai is a song about how 'love' in general (not only in romantic relationship), is the one that
can save the world. Check out their English translation!

Members
1 card from the 1st row members
2 cards from the 2nd row members
3 cards from the 3rd row members

Staffs
2 cards from the 1st row members
3 cards from the 2nd row members
5 cards from the 3rd row members

♦ [b]+1 if you can guess the names in my top 3 oshi other than Techi ♦

any cards for those who love keyakizaka46. Please tell me your favourite song/single

♦ Ignoring the rules, the request will be ignored. ♦

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mcYlklM.png[/img][/center]

[size=90][color=#FB9867]♦ [b]Username:[/b]
♦ [b]Deliver to:[/b]
[list][*] First Row:
[*] Second Row:
[*]Third Row:   [/list]

AngelHanaSep 19, 2019 10:10 AM

Mar 27, 2020 3:45 AM

Jul 2009

ARE YOU A THINKING REED?
The HANA-Doll* Project is a 2.5D idol series comprised of music and drama tracks.
On the surface, this is a story depicting the growth of six boys aiming to become idols,
though hints and messages in various forms also create an underlying story. Anthos is
an idol group that it is the convergence of art and medical technology, which maximizes
human potential as they plant seeds of special flowers inside human bodies and grows
inside them. Using this technology, humans became able to artificially produce highly-
talented idols. In other words: idols with almost 'perfect' abilities. Six boys were selected
after having a hard time passing the audition and undergoing severe lessons. They each
stepped into this world with a certain heart. Boys who exchanged the life of the idol for
the 'flower'. In a world where nothing is perfect, a "choice" is given to the immature boys.

Where will they reach at last?
Is it a human, or is it a doll?

THIS IS ONLY LONELY WAY

WHAT LOVE MEANS?
Staff: 4 cards only
Members: 2 cards only
+1 card if you tell me your favourite member of Anthos
+1 bonus if you tell me your favourite song from them
♦ This thread will be open from March 27th, 2020 - April 14th, 2020

ARE CONTROLLED BY THIS SYSTEM
[size=90][color=#FF5733]
♦ [b]Username:[/b] (Please provide your shorten name in case it could not fit the card)
♦ [b]Deliver to:[/b] [url=] [/url]
[b]♦ Comment:[/b] (optional)
[/color][/size]

I MISS YOU YET I MISS JULIET

AngelHanaMar 27, 2020 4:33 AM

Oct 14, 2023 12:02 AM

Jul 2009
DP art and edit by me

s t a t u s __ : __ s i m p _ f o r _ I k e _ E v e l a n d

challenges || extended favourite || creations || keyavids

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Delivery Code

AngelHana - Oct 3, 2018

5 by AngelHana »»
Jul 21, 2020 12:22 AM

» ♦ Challenges ♦

AngelHana - Aug 28, 2018

4 by AngelHana »»
Feb 14, 2020 5:33 AM

» ♦ extended favourite ♦

AngelHana - Jan 4, 2020

5 by AngelHana »»
Jan 9, 2020 2:06 AM

» ♦ cards collections ♦

AngelHana - Aug 29, 2018

2 by AngelHana »»
Jul 14, 2019 5:35 AM

» ♦ portfolio ♦

AngelHana - Aug 23, 2018

7 by AngelHana »»
Jul 14, 2019 5:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.