Forum Settings
Forums

Are you confident enough to pull girls on the streets? (and females do you like being hit on? and what works the best)

New
Jan 16, 2018 9:55 AM

Jun 2015
3 days ago I got the courage to talk to girls on the streets/in the gym etc. But I still sometimes get nervous and say stupid shit like ''Hey, you're cute give me your number'' instead of having a casual convo and afterwards asking for their number.

My ratio is:

I got: 6 numbers and 3 rejected me (I was stupid with two of those who rejected me. One just put in a wrong number)
so Are you confident enough? If you or if you are a girl what works?

How to pull them?
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 16, 2018 9:57 AM

Apr 2016
Takamura-sama said:
How to pull them?

My advice ? look for "eastern european men school".
Jan 16, 2018 9:57 AM

Sep 2016
Haha OP don't mess with me I'm way too socially awkward and mentally messed up to do something like this
Jan 16, 2018 10:02 AM

Jun 2015
Swagernator said:
Takamura-sama said:
How to pull them?

OMFG FUNNY ASF IS THERE MORE THAN 1 VIDEO?

I AM RUSSIAN SO THIS MAKES IT EVEN MORE FUNNY FOR ME.
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Jan 16, 2018 10:03 AM

May 2013
I've gotten a stranger's number once before, buuut we didn't go out.

Idk, i'm really not in the habit of doing it. But more power to you.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jan 16, 2018 10:10 AM

Jan 2017
Talking to a girl in public is way to social-akward for me. One general tip I give you: choose girls that are either alone, or with just one other person. Girls that are in agroup are generally gonna make mean jokes >_< about you, so avoid that as much as possible.

Good luck!
Jan 16, 2018 10:11 AM

Jun 2014
What about those of us who don't like girls?

Jan 16, 2018 10:12 AM

Jun 2011
nah i could never do something like that, drunk at a party is the only time im not shy as hell
Jan 16, 2018 10:13 AM

Apr 2016
Seiya said:

For those there are different threads.
Jan 16, 2018 10:14 AM

Jun 2014
Swagernator said:
Seiya said:

And where exactly are these threads located?

Jan 16, 2018 10:15 AM

Apr 2016
Seiya said:
Swagernator said:

I don't know i like girls. Ask somewhere else.
Jan 16, 2018 10:20 AM

Jun 2014
Swagernator said:
Seiya said:

I'm not interested. I'm not really the type of person who creates threads. All I know, is that roughly 85% of the human population are slightly bisexual, but most of them deny it, and never explore it.

Jan 16, 2018 10:21 AM

Apr 2016
Seiya said:
Swagernator said:

I'm not interested. I'm not really the type of person who creates threads. All I know, is that roughly 85% of the human population are slightly bisexual, but most of them deny it, and never explore it.

Don't want from me to tell you what i think about that 85% of the human population.
Jan 16, 2018 10:22 AM

Jun 2014
Swagernator said:
Seiya said:

Don't want from me to tell you what i think about that 85% of the human population.

Very few people are a 0 on the Kinsey Scale. Most people are at least a 1, if not a 2, and many of them don't even know it.

Jan 16, 2018 10:23 AM

Aug 2017
thats my hobby, but it seems that whenever I pull a girl on the street they start yelling at me telling me to stop pulling on their dress or something like that
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2018 10:27 AM

May 2016
Funny fucking joke OP. I hope you get the comedy award of the century.
I'm one of the most hated guys people know irl.
And I'm not too positive about the majority of the human population in general.
~ Nas, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Formerly known as:
~ Gokuvich, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Jan 16, 2018 10:32 AM
Jul 2018
I use to be more confident, and spontaneous when it came to talking to girls. Not so much anymore though, my confidence has declined a lot since I was in my early 20's. Not only would talking to a random girl on the street be awkward, but I wouldn't even know what to talk about. It just wouldn't feel natural anymore lol. Plus, I'd imagine the girl would just feel creeped out.
Jan 16, 2018 10:34 AM
Jul 2018
I would become a communist before I do that.
Jan 16, 2018 10:40 AM

Mar 2016
I guess some girls like this, but I don't. It's one thing if you think a girl is so beautiful you just have to speak to her, but it's another if picking up chicks' numbers is a hobby. It's probably just me cause guys who call me on the streets dont interest me, but it seems really tacky.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2018 10:40 AM
Aug 2016
Swagernator said:
Takamura-sama said:
How to pull them?

What do you mean by that?
Just curious.
Jan 16, 2018 10:43 AM

Apr 2016
Kuroko-chan said:
Swagernator said:

Just curious.

Sorry dude but, OP is slav, and that advice is meant for slavs only.
Jan 16, 2018 10:46 AM

Mar 2016
Seiya said:
Swagernator said:

Very few people are a 0 on the Kinsey Scale. Most people are at least a 1, if not a 2, and many of them don't even know it.

I was curious so I took a test. I thought I'd at least be a 1. What makes you say "very few people" are a 0?

Jan 16, 2018 10:47 AM
Aug 2016
Swagernator said:
Kuroko-chan said:

Just curious.

Sorry dude but, OP is slav, and that advice is meant for slavs.

I didn't say anything that you said wrong to apologize for, I just asked what do you mean by that. I even mentioned that I was asking just out of curiosity. So there's no need for apologizing. Btw, I saw this quite often, but what does OP mean? I know that this OP is the person who post the thread, but what does it OP mean. By any chance it means Original Post, or something like that? I saw you use OP quite ofthen, so I thought of asking you, since you seem to know what it means.
Jan 16, 2018 10:48 AM

Jun 2014
_Poochyena_ said:
Seiya said:

I was curious so I took a test. I thought I'd at least be a 1. What makes you say "very few people" are a 0?

Well, Despite being a homoromantic bisexual, I'm not attracted to masculinity at all, but I scored a 2.

Most people are not completely straight, but most people are not completely gay either.

Jan 16, 2018 10:49 AM

Apr 2016
Kuroko-chan said:
Swagernator said:

Sorry dude but, OP is slav, and that advice is meant for slavs.

I didn't say anything that you said wrong to apologize for, I just asked what do you mean by that. I even mentioned that I was asking just out of curiosity. So there's no need for apologizing. Btw, I saw this quite often, but what does OP mean? I know that this OP is the person who post the thread, but what does it OP mean. By any chance it means Original Post, or something like that? I saw you use OP quite ofthen, so I thought of asking you, since you seem to know what it means.

Its the term from various internet forums, and it means "original poster".
Jan 16, 2018 10:50 AM

Sep 2014
you need to be a good speaker if you want to succeed on "pulling" them. that's the thing I lack the most, unfortunately.

Bookmeter ╠╣ class summon
Jan 16, 2018 10:51 AM

Jun 2008
If I very evidently demonstrate I do not want casual conversation or to be hit on, then no I do not like it. Some days, I just want to go watch a movie by myself, or grocery shop without being bothered, and walk my dog without being followed. If I'm not in the mood, I don't think it's too difficult to pick up on. What is frustrating, is when the social cues are not picked up on and the "hitting on" continues.

What works? If I am in the mood to socialize, doing any of the activities mentioned above or etc, honestly a smile goes a long long way for me. If someone offers a smile, and a casual conversation starter; I'll converse back. I also do not mind awkwardness, just be upfront, I find it cute and fun. Once someone tapped my shoulder when I was at Barnes and Noble and said, "hey hope you don't find it too weird, but I think you're insert complement, and I just wanted to say that." They left me alone afterwards, and at checkout I found the person and invited them to come to a getogether I was going to over the weekend.

Honesty is pretty cool, what isn't cool, is when someone does not want to be hit on but is, even after politely saying "no" to whatever the person wants. OP you said you sometimes you get nervous and just ask for the number after a compliment, to which I would honestly say no to, rather than a casual convo. But I'm glad you shared your inputs, it's fascinating to see all sides.
Jan 16, 2018 10:54 AM
Aug 2016
Swagernator said:
Kuroko-chan said:

Its the term from various internet forums, and it means "original poster".

Oh, I see. I thought that might be the case, but I wanted to be sure, so I asked. Thank you very much.
Jan 16, 2018 11:28 AM

Jun 2014
Swagernator said:
Kuroko-chan said:

Just curious.

Why? Do you think that your race is superior to everyone else?

Jan 16, 2018 11:29 AM

Apr 2016
Seiya said:
Swagernator said:

And since when the hell is slav a race ? lol ?
Jan 16, 2018 11:30 AM

Jun 2014
Swagernator said:
Seiya said:

The point is, you look down upon non-slavic people. What makes you think that's okay?

Jan 16, 2018 11:32 AM

Apr 2016
Seiya said:
Swagernator said:

The point is, you look down upon non-slavic people. What makes you think that's okay?

Dude, stop. Don't let to start me about that romanian guy.
Jan 17, 2018 3:03 PM

Jul 2016
Seiya said:
Swagernator said:

I find that very hard to believe. Homosexuality is actually overestimated by most people. Studies show about 3.8% of people are gay or bi, not 10% like most people SFSU
Jan 17, 2018 3:07 PM

Aug 2009
Isn't that considered sexual harassment now?
Jan 17, 2018 3:10 PM

Jun 2014
Smpavement said:
Seiya said:

I find that very hard to believe. Homosexuality is actually overestimated by most people. Studies show about 3.8% of people are gay or bi, not 10% like most people SFSU

Most people keep their true sexual orientation a secret, or don't know enough about themselves because they haven't explored their sexuality enough.

If girly Anime guys didn't exist, I would've just assumed that I was 100% straight.

Jan 17, 2018 3:14 PM

Sep 2012
Takamura-sama said:
How to pull them?
By the hair, usually works the best.
Jan 17, 2018 3:19 PM

Jun 2016
Pull them? You mean making them sniff chloroform and pulling them into my rape van? Yea I do that all the time it works great!

I'm joking, please don't hurt me FBI
Jan 17, 2018 3:25 PM

Oct 2014
jennicide said:
no its considered rape. Sexual harassment is making eye contact
Jan 17, 2018 3:25 PM

Dec 2011
I find it flattering when guys hit on me, but there are times when they're a nuisance. I think it's how you initiate that affects the female's response. Though they could be like me, too awkward to reply and just run away. ;p
Jan 17, 2018 3:30 PM

Jul 2016
Seiya said:
Smpavement said:

Most people keep their true sexual orientation a secret, or don't know enough about themselves because they haven't explored their sexuality enough.

If girly Anime guys didn't exist, I would've just assumed that I was 100% straight.

Yeah but I’ve noticed there’s a tendency to overestimate in LGBT circles, is that from a peer reviewed source or just word of mouth or something like”LGBTNewsToday.net”
Jan 17, 2018 3:32 PM

Dec 2017
I've talked with girls out on the street before. Its on how you approach them.

i like avocados on toast 
Jan 17, 2018 3:35 PM

Aug 2009
Best method of picking up girls: Bend down a bit grab the girl by the waist and sling her upper half over your shoulder. Then grip the girl on her thighs with one arm (you might need both if you're a beta-cuck though) .This is also referred to as the over the shoulder carry.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Jan 17, 2018 3:37 PM

Aug 2009
mochakawaiibear said:
jennicide said:

I thought eye contact was rape?? o_o
Jan 17, 2018 3:42 PM

Jun 2014
Smpavement said:
Seiya said:

Yeah but I’ve noticed there’s a tendency to overestimate in LGBT circles, is that from a peer reviewed source or just word of mouth or something like”LGBTNewsToday.net”

I'd say that "underestimate" is the most accurate answer.

It's like how they think that left handed people are less than 15% of the world's population, but it's actually closer to 25%.

Jan 17, 2018 3:47 PM

Oct 2014
jennicide said:
mochakawaiibear said:

I thought eye contact was rape?? o_o
uhhh you may be right... I may have been spreading misinformation to a lot of innocent ppl. Dear god
Jan 17, 2018 3:50 PM
Nov 2017
Want to test your mettle? Bag a conjoined twin.
Jan 17, 2018 5:35 PM

Jun 2017
I won't lie and say that it's at least a tiny bit flattering when someone hits on me, yet it's a very fleeting feeling. It makes me feel predominantly uncomfortable, however.
bitchcraftJan 17, 2018 5:46 PM
Jan 17, 2018 5:41 PM

Jan 2018
First off I feel like very few people on this thread are actually discussing the topic! ^^
Okay now to the topic....

@mteav
What would be the ideal way, or a few ways, a guy could initiate the conversation that you would like/enjoy/desire etc.

Also what do you think about the guy towards the end of the conversation giving their number instead of asking for your number?
ὁ ἀνεξέταστος βίος οὐ βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ
[center]
Jan 17, 2018 5:51 PM

Dec 2011
UNO4 said:
First off I feel like very few people on this thread are actually discussing the topic! ^^
Okay now to the topic....

@mteav
What would be the ideal way, or a few ways, a guy could initiate the conversation that you would like/enjoy/desire etc.

Also what do you think about the guy towards the end of the conversation giving their number instead of asking for your number?

Well, I think it really depends on the female's preference. For instance, a guy who approaches me with cheeky humor is more likely to get my number than one who tries to act cool/badass or rude/obnoxious. I'm sure there are some who prefers the latter though.

Best way to approach a girl is to be yourself honestly. If she doesn't dig it, then I don't think she's the one for you. As for the number thing, I don't think it matters as long as she's attracted to you at least lol. Timing is everything.

Just my opinion though. I'm not experienced enough to give advice. Just an observer. ;p

Jan 17, 2018 5:57 PM

Jul 2013
Yeah. Usually I can do it with about fifty quid.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Apr 24

27 by Dracowyn »»
2 hours ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

11 by xthewarwithinx »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

23 by Ejrodiew »»
2 hours ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

676 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

43 by LordSozin »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.