Forum Settings
Forums
Jan 12, 8:41 AM
News Team

The official website for Hakumei to Mikochi has revealed that there will be two BD & DVD volumes released for the series, and confirmed that it will air for a total of 12 episodes. There will also be a 24-minute OVA included in the second volume, titled "Neji to Bed to Irori to Bakuchi." The volumes will be released on April 25 and June 27, respectively.

Hakumei to Mikochi is drawn by Takuto Kashiki and began its serialization in Enterbrain's Fellows! magazine in 2011. The magazine renamed into Harta in 2013, where it continued its serialization. The fantasy manga has been released into five compiled volumes, with its sixth volume slated for a January 15 release. A TV anime adaptation by studio Lerche is currently airing, with a simulcast by HIDIVE and Wakanim in various regions. The anime series has also been licensed by Sentai Filmworks for North American release.

Source: Official site

Hakumei to Mikochi: Neji to Bed to Irori to Bakuchi on MAL
Modified by Sakana-san, Jan 17, 2:13 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Jan 12, 9:03 AM

Nice!

First episode just aired, and it was quite enjoyable.
This might not be one hell of an anime, but it seems it'll be fun to watch.

Totsuka route is the way, Hachiman!

Jan 12, 9:16 AM

Good maybe I'll watch this when there's a positive response to it.
I just wish this isn't crappy as MiA. Because it might get another unwanted stir.
Haters always gonna hate.

Jan 12, 9:24 AM

Rayzer said:
I just wish this isn't crappy as MiA. Because it might get another unwanted stir.
it's a good comfy show.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)

Jan 12, 10:25 AM

Rayzer said:
GI just wish this isn't crappy as MiA. Because it might get another unwanted stir.

In my opinion, MiA could only be considered "crappy" if you watched it based on wrong expectations or because other people hyped it up. As the simple adventure anime it is, there's not a lot to complain at all.

Speaking of Hakumei to Mikochi, comfiness and appreciation of details are its forte, both of which are exactly right up my alley ~

Jan 12, 3:45 PM
~ PR Cheerio ~

Rayzer said:

Compared to MiA (which is an fantasy adventure) this is more of an Iyashikei (Slice of Life + Comfy atmosphere).

Jan 12, 4:40 PM
Nice. More content is very pleasing. I think is a very promising show. I just need more cute bugs.

And it's funny some of you mentioned MiA because I was getting slight MiA vibes from it a little bit. N

Jan 12, 5:30 PM

Loving 2018 so far

God is real

Jan 14, 2:44 AM

Awesome news
Hope the BD sales is good too