Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (124) « First ... « 52 53 [54] 55 56 » ... Last »
Jan 26, 2018 2:52 AM
Master

Sep 2012
SheyCroix said:
Alex-chii said:
(102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member: Hellow @AWC_mod, I need an anime recommended by You for my challange. If it's possible I would like to get up to 5 recommended Animes. If that is not possible then It's alright with just 1 :) Thank you!

You need to read the explanations. It states: "find the team listed at @AWC_mod or @MRC_mod profiles (don't ask the mods); ask any of them directly (use mentions @ or comment in their profile) ; any recommended by them; link here where you got the recommendation. It could be in a comment (link com-to-com/conversation), in a club's thread or in the discussion thread. It has to be asked specifically for this item. Random ones won't be accepted (recommended for another item)"

So ask one of them @ Yuki-Chan276 @ Sojin @ Conde_Mohr @ TuyNOM @ jhoson14 @ mozgow (wait for the user)

aaah, that was meant by that sentence, i didn't quiet get it,so i just tagged that Anime acc, I'm so sorry for the mistake. My English isn't that good yet. also the first replay here confused me "don't tag all 6 of us" so i though that means to just tag the main acc, not them.
Thank you.
Jan 26, 2018 2:54 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Alex-chii said:
aaah, that was meant by that sentence, i didn't quiet get it,so i just tagged that Anime acc, I'm so sorry for the mistake. My English isn't that good yet. also the first replay here confused me "don't tag all 6 of us" so i though that means to just tag the main acc, not them. Thank you.

If you don't understand something, ask away. It's better than making mistakes that later on you will have to fix. And I haven't said here you can't tag them all. You are free to do so since it's up to them to reply.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jan 26, 2018 5:15 AM

Apr 2009
Would Humanity has Declined fit the item "(61) Watch an anime that mainly takes places outside of Japan, but still on Earth"?

This seems to be on earth, in the future, but I see no indication of whether it is in or out of (what used to be) Japan. Can anyone who's seen it shed some light on this?
Jan 26, 2018 6:24 AM

Feb 2016
Can I get a recommendation for:

Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member

Please?
Thank You!
Jan 26, 2018 6:31 AM

Jul 2014
dixcloxure said:
Can I get a recommendation for:

Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member

Please?
Thank You!

For #27:
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu

For #102:
Juuni Kokuki
Iria: Zeiram The Animation
Jan 26, 2018 6:48 AM

Aug 2015
Alex-chii said:
(102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member:

Hellow @AWC_mod, I need an anime recommended by You for my challange.
If it's possible I would like to get up to 5 recommended Animes.
If that is not possible then It's alright with just 1 :)
Thank you!

Hello ! o/

Two anime will be enough, I hope. ;)
https://myanimelist.net/anime/7785/Yojouhan_Shinwa_Taikei
https://myanimelist.net/anime/28735/Shouwa_Genroku_Rakugo_Shinjuu

RulenneClarissa said:
Would Humanity has Declined fit the item "(61) Watch an anime that mainly takes places outside of Japan, but still on Earth"?

This seems to be on earth, in the future, but I see no indication of whether it is in or out of (what used to be) Japan. Can anyone who's seen it shed some light on this?

Since we have no information about the place, I would say it doesn't count. :o
Jan 26, 2018 8:38 AM

Feb 2016
Quick question before i add this to the challenge which is to finish the last part of a movie series: does the kyoukai no kanata two part movie count?
Jan 26, 2018 9:03 AM

Apr 2010
Fallen_Angeloid said:
Quick question before i add this to the challenge which is to finish the last part of a movie series: does the kyoukai no kanata two part movie count?

Here's the complete list of movie series for this item. Kyoukai na Kanata isn't on it, so it can't be used.
Jan 26, 2018 10:27 AM

Feb 2016
@Jhiday Thank you.
Jan 26, 2018 11:34 AM

May 2009
parkbree said:
protoplasm said:
Fuck me for hitting the randomizer! Lol

>Watch an anime with 50 episodes or more
>Watch an anime with 35 episodes or more
>Watch a short anime with 70 episodes or more

Soul Eater is 51 episodes, if you havent already seen it

lol that post is pretty old. i already found everything i will watch.
Jan 26, 2018 1:53 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
It is my turn.

27. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

But allow me to be a tad specific about this:
- more than one user rec will be preferred

[rest is pasta from Secret Santa; rec doesn't has to fit everything requested~]

Min-Max length : No min. - Max 30 episodes (if normal length; 20-something mins). If it's a short anime (15 mins or less per ep) then at most 50 could work. Any Type. If it's movies give me more than 5 different titles that aren't related. Movie-Series are okay. OVAs, ONAs and/or specials not related to TV series.

Likes : I tend to prefer Comedies, Reverse Harems, some gayness, sexy/hot male characters, meganes... but I'm open to most genres (except those in dislikes). I'm looking for something different, not that popular (no matter the score). Some GAR is okay too, maybe consider a bit of Romance. Any setting/theme is fine too. The series must have finished airing. The less girls there are as main cast the better. Actually, if you can find one with a sadistic character that I don't know of it would be great. Anime for a mature audience it's also preferred but not necessary.

Dislikes : Horror, Scary stuff, Ecchi (too much of it; little use it's okay), Yuri, Harems (overbearing ones, specially those with unrealistic girls; -deres). Characters too dumb; too dependent (and/or clingy) of others. Abusive girls. Characters that yell unnecessarily. Avoid an all female cast, unless there's a good reason for it. Nothing from the Top 300, nor too popular/mainstream. Too much male fan-service. No related anime to anything I have seen (same franchise, this might help).

Any fansub restrictions? : Something available subbed online (English preferred / Spanish it's okay)

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list list? : Please avoid if possible.
SheyCroixJan 26, 2018 2:17 PM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jan 26, 2018 2:36 PM

Jul 2014
@SheyCroix
It was really hard to find something :-P

Rec - really good comedy and romance, but way too short
Koe de Oshigoto! The Animation - this is a bit of an odd one; great comedy but the amount of ecchi might be a bit too much for you...
Iria: Zeiram The Animation - great things: animation, soundtrack and setting (probably the most unique one I've ever seen in anime); not so good: characters and story
Tekkon Kinkreet - anime like no other
Jan 26, 2018 3:04 PM

Oct 2014
Does Sakura Quest count as an anime with an English title?
Jan 26, 2018 3:30 PM

Apr 2015
Hi :) does someone have a recommendation for the item 27 please? :)
Jan 26, 2018 5:27 PM

Oct 2014
"(91) Watch a completed anime adapted from a manga with a score of 6.50 or lower" Does the anime or the manga need to have a score of 6.50 or below?
Jan 26, 2018 5:30 PM
Jul 2018
Can I use a show that I started watching in 2017 and completed after signing up for the challenge?
Jan 26, 2018 5:32 PM

Oct 2014
957 said:
Can I use a show that I started watching in 2017 and completed after signing up for the challenge?

I think you need to start on a new anime for it to count but I'm not sure

Edit: I looked it up and it says in the rules "The anime you choose to use for the challenge must be watched in its entirety during the challenge period."
Mina-AshidoJan 26, 2018 5:35 PM
Jan 26, 2018 5:38 PM
Jul 2018
Mina-Ashido said:
957 said:

I think you need to start on a new anime for it to count but I'm not sure

Edit: I looked it up and it says in the rules "The anime you choose to use for the challenge must be watched in its entirety during the challenge period."

Ahh, okay. Thank you then :)
Jan 26, 2018 5:59 PM

Dec 2013
Mina-Ashido said:
"(91) Watch a completed anime adapted from a manga with a score of 6.50 or lower" Does the anime or the manga need to have a score of 6.50 or below?

The manga
Jan 26, 2018 6:06 PM

Apr 2011
Would either @jhoson14 or @mozgow be so kind to provide me with recommendations for #102?

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

⍏⍏⍏⍏⍏

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Jan 26, 2018 7:05 PM

Jul 2013
1)
"(27) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread"
Can someone recommend me a short anime (1-cour with 25min episodes at max. i'd rather have something shorter though)?
It'd be great if it's an anime that's not very popular (as in: not many people know it / i'd probably never find it without this recommendation) and/or is pretty experimental/has a unique style.

2)
I've included the "titles" (tier, type, dates etc) in my list. Can i include the missing 8 items in a "Bonus"-Tier? Only doing 100/108 items in the hardcore mode is bothering me more than it should so i'd like to add them to my challenge list :/
Jan 26, 2018 7:16 PM

Oct 2008
Hey guys. I'm looking for a recommendation for the challenge. Maybe a movie or a series you think is really worth watching. (pref 1 or 2 cour & no longer) Thanks!
Jan 26, 2018 7:31 PM

May 2009
GrapefruitNeko said:
Hey guys. I'm looking for a recommendation for the challenge. Maybe a movie or a series you think is really worth watching. (pref 1 or 2 cour & no longer) Thanks!

Baccano!
Ga-rei: Zero
Psycho-Pass
Hoozuki no Reitetsu
So Ra No Wo To
Simar said:
1)
Can someone recommend me a short anime (1-cour with 25min episodes at max. i'd rather have something shorter though)?
It'd be great if it's an anime that's not very popular (as in: not many people know it / i'd probably never find it without this recommendation) and/or is pretty experimental/has a unique style.

Alien 9
Boogiepop wa Warawanai
Jan 26, 2018 7:56 PM

Aug 2013
Lestat- said:
Would either @jhoson14 or @mozgow be so kind to provide me with recommendations for #102?

Gladly ^^

Haikyuu
Lovely★Complex

Having some problems visualizing your list due to ISP borking me. If you have seen them already please tell and I will rec something else instead; if you haven't hope one of those picks your interest ^^

Good luck with your challenge and have fun :)
jhoson14Jan 26, 2018 8:14 PM
Jan 26, 2018 8:05 PM

Oct 2008
protoplasm said:
GrapefruitNeko said:

Baccano!
Ga-rei: Zero
Psycho-Pass
Hoozuki no Reitetsu
So Ra No Wo To

Thanks for the recs, protoplasm. Looks good! :)
Jan 26, 2018 9:21 PM

Apr 2013
SheyCroix said:
It is my turn.

27. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

https://myanimelist.net/anime/567/The_Big_O
https://myanimelist.net/anime/9941/Tiger___Bunny
Jan 27, 2018 12:45 AM

May 2015
"Watch a stand-alone OVA"
"Watch an anime with 30 minutes or more per episode"
Any recommendations?
Jan 27, 2018 1:16 AM

Apr 2016
theray888 said:
"Watch a stand-alone OVA"
"Watch an anime with 30 minutes or more per episode"
Any recommendations?

Stand alone OVA: https://myanimelist.net/anime/851/Kyou_kara_Ore_wa
30 minutes or more per episode: https://myanimelist.net/anime/1913/Shonan_Junai_Gumi

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
π = 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307816406286208998628034825342117067982148086513
Jan 27, 2018 1:59 AM

Jul 2014
Lestat- said:

Steins;Gate
Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica
Jan 27, 2018 3:38 AM

Jul 2013
protoplasm said:
Simar said:
1)

Alien 9
Boogiepop wa Warawanai

thanks. i'll use Alien 9^^
Jan 27, 2018 3:42 AM

Jul 2017
I was wondering if it is possible to expand my challenge? I'm doing Baron, but since starting it, I've realized I would actually like to commit to a more difficult one, probably Viceroy.
Jan 27, 2018 4:11 AM

Jul 2013
satyrelfheim said:
I was wondering if it is possible to expand my challenge? I'm doing Baron, but since starting it, I've realized I would actually like to commit to a more difficult one, probably Viceroy.

yes, you can change your challenge list
"-- Note that the difficulty and items selected from each tier can be changed later if you choose to." (-> Signing Up -> 2.)
Jan 27, 2018 5:42 AM

Apr 2011
jhoson14 said:
Lestat- said:

Gladly ^^

Haikyuu
Lovely★Complex

Having some problems visualizing your list due to ISP borking me. If you have seen them already please tell and I will rec something else instead; if you haven't hope one of those picks your interest ^^

Good luck with your challenge and have fun :)
mozgow said:
Lestat- said:

Steins;Gate
Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica

Hah, I had hoped you would recommend something older, as you both seem to be avid fans of rather underrated and older anime. Either way, I shall go with Haikyuu!, as I have been meaning to start on the series for a while.

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

⍏⍏⍏⍏⍏

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Jan 27, 2018 5:54 AM
Aug 2017
Hi!

I'm doing the anime challenge, and says that I have to watch an anime that someone recommended me here. So could anyone recommend me an anime please??

Thank you:)
Jan 27, 2018 6:31 AM

Mar 2017
chubhyuck said:
Hi!

I'm doing the anime challenge, and says that I have to watch an anime that someone recommended me here. So could anyone recommend me an anime please??

Thank you:)

Baccano!
Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Miss Kobayashis Dragon Maid
Mob Psycho 100
Danganronpa
Sorry my phone isn’t letting me post the links but they’re easily findable in MAL.
Jan 27, 2018 7:49 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
zombie_pegasus said:
Does Sakura Quest count as an anime with an English title?

No, it doesn't.

Simar said:
2) I've included the "titles" (tier, type, dates etc) in my list. Can i include the missing 8 items in a "Bonus"-Tier? Only doing 100/108 items in the hardcore mode is bothering me more than it should so i'd like to add them to my challenge list :/

As long as you keep them in a separated spoiler, I won't mind.

Elmm said:
SheyCroix said:
It is my turn. 27. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread
https://myanimelist.net/anime/567/The_Big_O
https://myanimelist.net/anime/9941/Tiger___Bunny

mozgow said:
@SheyCroix It was really hard to find something :-P
Rec - really good comedy and romance, but way too short
Koe de Oshigoto! The Animation - this is a bit of an odd one; great comedy but the amount of ecchi might be a bit too much for you...
Iria: Zeiram The Animation - great things: animation, soundtrack and setting (probably the most unique one I've ever seen in anime); not so good: characters and story
Tekkon Kinkreet - anime like no other

Thanks you both!

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jan 27, 2018 8:33 AM

Sep 2017
Can somebody help me with (1) Watch an ONA (12) Watch anime adapted from a Visual Novel and (4) Watch an award winning anime.
Jan 27, 2018 9:58 AM

May 2016
"(22) Watch a Superhero or GAR themed anime" any recomendations ;_;

One Punch Man and My Hero Academia already watched...
Jan 27, 2018 10:48 AM

Dec 2013
Schrage said:
"(22) Watch a Superhero or GAR themed anime" any recomendations ;_;

One Punch Man and My Hero Academia already watched...

Aqui têm listas de animes de Super Heróis e GAR
Jan 27, 2018 11:59 AM
Apr 2017
HELP anyone need a remmonendaiton from someone. Doesn't matter what anime. if short or long, if good or bad i am gonna watch it
Jan 27, 2018 12:27 PM

Jun 2013
Snakering said:
Burguburu said:
Help:

1) Watch an anime adapted from a Book (13 episodes or less please!

2) Watch an anime adapted from Radio or Music (13 episodes or less please!)

3) Watch an anime that combines one of your favorite and least favorite genres

4) Watch a short anime with 70 episodes or more.

For #2, I know that B*Project: Koudou Ambitious should work. Also, most of the shows in the Mekakucity Actors or Kagerou Daze franchise.
(Also @Tubbyman3)
I know that starkitty466 already provided the blog link, but these specific shows are ones I am familiar with... ^_^''

HollowDeathlord said:
98. Watch an anime that combines one of your favorite and least favorite genres
My least favorite genre is Ecchi and I don't want to watch Ecchi anime can I move on to the next genre on the list ?

Someone could also probably rec you an ecchi anime that is really mild on the fanservice scale, if you tell us your favorite genre (as determined by Anime+). For example: I also hate ecchi but didn't mind the anime Punch Line because of its absurdity...
That Sounds like a great idea but I already found an anime that i could watch but thanks anyways :D :D
it's a single episode OVA of a series I was planning to watch so I suppose it counts
人間はね……何にだってなれるんだよ
Jan 27, 2018 12:51 PM

Oct 2014
"(28) Watch an anime that a participant has completed for this challenge:" Anyone know some good animes they've watched for the challenge?
Jan 27, 2018 4:01 PM

Mar 2017
Mina-Ashido said:
"(28) Watch an anime that a participant has completed for this challenge:" Anyone know some good animes they've watched for the challenge?

Baccano! Was amazing and I really liked Ajin and devilman crybaby (very rated mature) too. (Post #422)
Jan 27, 2018 4:54 PM

Dec 2009
A little question, does 3-gatsu no lion counts as tagged as game? (Item 65)
Jan 27, 2018 5:14 PM

Mar 2017
May I please get recommendations for #102? @jhoson14 @mozgow @SheyCroix
VivalakraftyJan 28, 2018 6:50 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (124) « First ... « 52 53 [54] 55 56 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is there an anime character who looks like you in real life?

Alpha_1_Zero - 8 hours ago

18 by Maou_heika »»
38 seconds ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

74 by Kruszer »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » Which one do you prefer?

MillerEvans23 - 35 minutes ago

2 by KayKimii »»
13 minutes ago

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :)

Rinrinka - Today

24 by Toooooooooohru »»
13 minutes ago

» Which are the cutest anime girl pout scenes ? (not fan arts but real scenes)

DarkGamerA - Jul 8, 2022

22 by Toooooooooohru »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.