Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2017 10:19 AM

May 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And that's a wrap! Good series, they managed to keep things fresh a majority of the time with only a few episodes that felt a bit stale. Yuuka and Uc-chan were both super cute, Chi-chan had pretty good humour most of the time and Jo-kun was the weaker link in my opinion.

All in all, though, I enjoyed the show and I'm surprised it went for 3 cours. Glad it did, though, gave the opportunity for it to afford a nice diversity of episodes between comedy and character development. I was actually surprised at the character development episodes, they were nice to have. Every character got their own moment in the development spotlight at one point or another.

OPs and EDs were nice, some of them were very catchy! Glad I stuck with the series, gets my standard 8/10 for enjoyment.
Dec 16, 2017 12:31 PM

Oct 2013
Wow, this is the end. I'm going to miss the gang every Saturday. My favorite music for this were the three ED's. I rank them in order as 2,1,3. The animation and dances during those parts were always a nice conclusion to a charming episode.
Dec 16, 2017 1:46 PM

Sep 2008
This was an enjoyable show to watch. Nothing deep at all, in fact the target audience is probably kids. I'm not sure why I even started watching, but it's simple and fun so I kept watching every week. Short 12 minute eps. Plot was about 3 cute creatures who come to live with a middle school girl and their adventures. Strictly G-rated fun, one of the characters shakes his ass every ep but that's as naughty as it gets!! The OP and ED songs were good too.

If you want something plain and simple that's fun to watch, give this a try. If you have kids in your house, even better. 7/10 for the show.
Jan 11, 2018 12:03 PM

Feb 2013
This anime just wasn't for me, I got tired of it pretty quickly, just the same format for each episode. Yuuka and Uc chan helped me get through it, but I think it was just a bit too childish for my tastes. Although the episode where the robot tried to poop out pudding, and chi chan had a butt cold did make me laugh a lot....which if a lot of the episodes were like that, I'd have liked this much more. Overall it was cute, but it just didn't do it for me.

5/10
Jan 1, 2021 1:28 AM

Feb 2019
Enjoyed it so much.
7/10

More topics from this board

» Ends at 36

Kagami - Dec 11, 2017

6 by BonBonToro »»
Oct 28, 2023 11:16 AM

Poll: » PriPri Chii-chan!! Episode 4 Discussion

Silent_Four-Eyes - May 6, 2017

8 by EGOIST »»
Mar 4, 2021 12:33 AM

Poll: » PriPri Chii-chan!! Episode 3 Discussion

removed-user - Apr 29, 2017

3 by EGOIST »»
Jan 25, 2021 7:48 AM

Poll: » PriPri Chii-chan!! Episode 18 Discussion

pacmen123456 - Aug 12, 2017

2 by Silent_Four-Eyes »»
Dec 23, 2018 12:31 PM

Poll: » PriPri Chii-chan!! Episode 35 Discussion

pacmen123456 - Dec 9, 2017

0 by pacmen123456 »»
Dec 9, 2017 2:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.