Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 13, 2017 10:19 PM
Nov 2015
Now that Prison School is finally about to end let's look back at the bullshit (Gakuto I'm looking at you) of the series. I absolutely loved it, shitty arcs included. It was always so extra with everything it did and I'm really gonna miss the my bois. If I had to describe it in one word it would be "Bro"
Dec 14, 2017 12:31 AM

Jun 2016
Personally, I would describe it with the word: "Piss" :p
Dec 14, 2017 12:52 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Classic manga industry failing. They milk and milk things for too long and then they just decide to axe em when they get bored or are not doing well. This manga has given me so many laughs, but they really should have ended it with the battle agains the student council. They should have a big t shirt party after that :-)
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 14, 2017 3:13 AM
Pay2Win

Jun 2010
One chapter left huh??

Out of 5 boys only Andrei and Kiyoshi gets some sorta happy ending

Feels so axed with 3 boys loves unfinished :/
Dec 14, 2017 5:25 AM

Aug 2014
They should have endit it when they got out of jail the first time. It was not so much fun after that. Only kept reading for Hana x kyoshi. But that ended in shit to...
Dec 14, 2017 5:28 AM
Jul 2018
ayy season 2 for the anime?
Dec 14, 2017 8:58 AM

Sep 2013
Farabeuf said:
Classic manga industry failing. They milk and milk things for too long and then they just decide to axe em when they get bored or are not doing well. This manga has given me so many laughs, but they really should have ended it with the battle agains the student council. They should have a big t shirt party after that :-)

Japan's Monthly Manga and Light Novel Rankings for November
*9. 143,789 Prison School Vol.27
It shows its in the top 10 best selling manga of the month, i think that would qualify as a financial success?
Maybe hes bored and wants to start on something new, after all we are reaching 300 chapters
Nothing can be as good as prison school though :(
Dec 14, 2017 10:46 AM
Feb 2017
Another great manga coming to end 😞 why do I feel like it's being axed 😥
I Feel sorry for the principal to be in jail in last chapter...
Let's see what they give us on Christmas
There was lack of fanservice in last chapters... Hope they give some at last...
Dec 15, 2017 12:26 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
AnimeHonor said:
Farabeuf said:

Japan's Monthly Manga and Light Novel Rankings for November
*9. 143,789 Prison School Vol.27
It shows its in the top 10 best selling manga of the month, i think that would qualify as a financial success?
Maybe hes bored and wants to start on something new, after all we are reaching 300 chapters
Nothing can be as good as prison school though :(

Yeah, it is popular enough so I'm not quite sure why its ending right now. He's been working on Me and The Devil Blues for the last decade at a painfully slow pace, so maybe he wants to devote his attention on that now.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 16, 2017 12:20 AM

Nov 2014
at least, Ore no Blues will get an opportunity to continue

To-Do List:

• NOTHING

Dec 16, 2017 3:15 PM

May 2010
Not surprised, after that last arc this manga went fuckin nowhere .
Dec 25, 2017 11:54 PM
Jan 2012
Farabeuf said:

I get the manga industry is very tough for less popular series, but we should not attribute every manga ending to the industry, there are times when the mangaka is either just out of ideas, or just not willing to continue for different reasons like health. Even despite the fact that many of the times it's the industry's fault, not every manga ending is because it got axed.

I can't really say I blame you for feeling that way though, I'm still a bit pissed that Nisekoi ran for so long when Double Arts was axed so absolutely early. Turned a good mangaka into someone that had to make a cliche'd story just to have a long lasting manga.
Feb 2, 2018 1:19 PM

Jun 2017
Made me remember Bleach and how it ended lol
Feb 2, 2018 2:22 PM

Jun 2011
nearing the end myself and im disheartened to hear it ends abruptly, funniest manga ive ever read, it shall be missed

More topics from this board

» i need a fanfiction/ fanending whatever you call it , original ending sucks so much.

NaughtySempai - Apr 17

7 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 3:33 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 178 Discussion ( 1 2 )

keragamming - May 29, 2015

70 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 177 Discussion

VeryNicePerson - May 16, 2015

33 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Favorite girl?

Zero00phantom - Apr 1

21 by innahnet »»
Apr 6, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 248 Discussion

animefan8800 - Mar 26, 2017

19 by _cjessop19_ »»
Mar 26, 3:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.