Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Welcome to the Ballroom
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 16, 2017 8:58 PM

Feb 2014
Mormegil said:
dasprn said:
A lot of respect for Kugimiya Masami!!!

And the finale's next week!! Gonna miss 'em!!

Who knew Kugimiya would end up being one of the stand-out characters! I like his gorgeous partner too. She's cool.

Yeah I'd agree on that toođź‘Ť
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Dec 18, 2017 2:18 AM

Jul 2009
Chi-chan and Tatara are doing great! It was nice to know a bit more of Idogawa.
Dec 22, 2017 8:19 AM

Nov 2011
I liked very much that we talked, even if for a short while, of the character of Idogawa. We know almost nothing about her and as it was presented is the classic character that goes unnoticed, but that has given its added value at the best moment, I am satisfied with the story. Also because emotional transport was great in this episode, thanks not only to Chinatsu and Tatara, but also to Kugimiya's contribution.
Dec 22, 2017 9:25 AM

Jun 2015
Wow Idogawa is really something.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Dec 28, 2017 10:45 PM

May 2013
Idogawaaaaaa~ That glow up thoughhhhh *O*
<3333333

Her past self still looks cool though haha. Got that plain, rugged look. I like it :}

One of my fave things about pair dancing is how the partner will be able to tell if her lead's mood changes D: which reflects in his dancing. Just a minor change and she's the first to catch that. It shows how close the two are in their partnership work. I absolutely love that.

My heart when Kugimiya acknowledged his partner TTATT you really can't have anyone other than the one you're designed to dance with :') aww
Jan 11, 2018 3:01 PM

Dec 2012
I liked Sengoku's bit about facing the unknown and how, for better and worse, it can spark both fear and excitement. It's also a bit poetic to think that, since you can never truly understand someone the way they understand themselves, it makes you better appreciate who you are. In this sense, Chi & Tatara have better chemistry because they're embracing the unknown as opposed to rejecting that which they can't understand.

Initially I was confused by this because it seemed like Tatara's chemistry with Mako revolved around reading and understanding one another. But I think back to what Mako said earlier. That the current Tatara is only for Chi.
Jul 10, 2019 4:08 PM
Jul 2014
I love that we're seeing more of the dancing animation. I'd be hard to try and avoid showing the dancing since it is a dancing anime in the middle of a dance competition, but still, it looks really good.

yeah so no Grand Prix this season lmao

I'm proud of Tatara and Chi chan for finally meshing and dancing TOGETHER

UWU Tatara's face when Sengoku called. Such a liar, but a supportive liar. I loved seeing Tatara's old teachers and the front desk woman at the competition lol they were so cute and proud of Tatara ;-;

It was nice to see the Kugimiya pair interacting, too. We haven't heard a lot from Isogawa and this episode she speaks a fair amount! When Kugimiya showed his appreciation for Isogawa uwu they really match each other well.

I have more hope now that maybe Tatara and Chi can win because of how well they were dancing and how the audience kept cheering for them!
Oct 16, 2019 7:40 AM

Mar 2015
Ooh the penultimate episode!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 16, 2022 6:12 PM

Jun 2017
Tatara jumping up and down was so cute!
Oct 30, 2023 10:34 PM

Nov 2022
I feel like the series peaked in the mako arc sadly. It's still an amazing show, but the pacing is worse now. Like, it would have been best to do backstory and flashbacks way before the semifinals dance because it feels like we're getting blue balled rn.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ballroom e Youkoso Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

173 by Copie »»
Apr 9, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Ballroom e Youkoso Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Naruleach - Jul 2, 2017

125 by ThorPalma »»
Jan 1, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Ballroom e Youkoso Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

57 by RawrOMG »»
Oct 30, 2023 12:16 AM

Poll: » Ballroom e Youkoso Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2017

51 by RawrOMG »»
Oct 28, 2023 9:41 PM

Poll: » Ballroom e Youkoso Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2017

51 by RawrOMG »»
Oct 27, 2023 8:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.