Forum Settings
Forums
Negima!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 20, 2010 5:49 PM
Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow didn't think of Negi doing that to find out its the fake Asuna...
Mar 20, 2010 5:56 PM

Apr 2009
Personally, I would have preffered Mana's solution... but pactio rape solution is fine as well.
Mar 20, 2010 5:56 PM

Apr 2009
That was pretty clever, didn't expect that from Negi
Mar 20, 2010 5:59 PM

Jul 2008
Although I really wanted to see Mana just shoot her...Negi's solution was interesting too. What will he do with the extra pactio card now though? :O
Bleed for me.

Mar 20, 2010 6:07 PM

Aug 2009
thumbs up for negi
Mar 20, 2010 6:11 PM

Jul 2009
That was a clever idea. Kissing her to see if she's really Asuna.
Never thought that Negi would do something like that O.O

Now that it's been revealed that she's a fake, I wonder how things will go now? And it looks like this girl would go to Negi's side.
This is a signature.
Mar 20, 2010 6:13 PM

Aug 2007
bout time woooo
Mar 20, 2010 6:31 PM

Jul 2008
ShiraKiryuu said:
That was a clever idea. Kissing her to see if she's really Asuna.
Never thought that Negi would do something like that O.O

Now that it's been revealed that she's a fake, I wonder how things will go now? And it looks like this girl would go to Negi's side.

It just show that negi really grew some ball and his developement since the start of the story is impressive, he develop at a good rate and is becoming more and more badass.
Mar 20, 2010 7:03 PM

Jul 2008
so another girl joins the harem(?)
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Mar 20, 2010 7:33 PM

Nov 2007
lmao nice going Negi xD now I would be interested if this will be a new addition as well :3
Mar 20, 2010 7:57 PM
Feb 2010
LOL Everyone's like "nice going, Negi!". XD

Anyway, all I can say is ABOUT TIME! I want to see the real Asuna, so hurry up and rescue her! ^.^

I also want to see more of Dark Negi. I'm a fan of characters with a dark side to them. ^_^
Mar 20, 2010 8:43 PM

May 2008
Well... quite a clever solution to their little stunt-double problem...
(and just to be safe, better double-check all the girls in case of any more imposters... :3)

I do have to say though, I'm a little put off by how conveniently non-fatal and situationally-ineffective guns are in this series... Even if it's "demon-slaying" and "magic-enhanced" and what have you, it should still perform like a normal firearm... and thus be fairly effective at KILLING PEOPLE. Especially if Mana is a sniping-goddess-assassin or whatever.

But we've witnessed her bullets being split in half by a sword in the School Festival arc... That's just a bit too off-the-charts ridiculous for me in any setting...
ah well. -_- (doesn't stop me from loving the series)

I'm pretty sure life is a tsundere...
Mar 20, 2010 8:52 PM

Jul 2008
Ichijo_feast said:
(and just to be safe, better double-check all the girls in case of any more imposters... :3)

I do have to say though, I'm a little put off by how conveniently non-fatal and situationally-ineffective guns are in this series... Even if it's "demon-slaying" and "magic-enhanced" and what have you, it should still perform like a normal firearm... and thus be fairly effective at KILLING PEOPLE. Especially if Mana is a sniping-goddess-assassin or whatever.

But we've witnessed her bullets being split in half by a sword in the School Festival arc... That's just a bit too off-the-charts ridiculous for me in any setting...

Oh gawd if Negi couldn't tank a bullet easely he would have been dead from the first punch Rakan threw at him.

Average mage would have took a hard hit tough. And it isn't ridiculous that her bullet got cutted off, being a master sniper doesn't make your bullet harder or anything, of course they can be blocked otherwhise mana would be able to handle fate by herself. Mana is strong, about the same as Kaede, the reason why she seem a little superior to Kaede is that she is always going full out even in mock fight, the real duel in the festival arc resulted as a draw. She's probably the strongest in Negi class but still is far from Negi's level.
Mar 20, 2010 8:59 PM

May 2008
Chao-Lingshen said:
Ichijo_feast said:

Oh gawd if Negi couldn't tank a bullet easely he would have been dead from the first punch Rakan threw at him.

Average mage would have took a hard hit tough. And it isn't ridiculous that her bullet got cutted off, being a master sniper doesn't make your bullet harder or anything, of course they can be blocked otherwhise mana would be able to handle fate by herself. Mana is strong, about the same as Kaede, the reason why she seem a little superior to Kaede is that she is always going full out even in mock fight, the real duel in the festival arc resulted as a draw. She's probably the strongest in Negi class but still is far from Negi's level.

(First of all, your username makes you automatically awesome...)

This is true... Her bullets aren't harder, but that doesn't change the fact they're going 6000ft/second. And her being superhumanly proficient with firearms should mean she'd be able to hit her target when she wanted to... I dunno. I think I'm trying to apply realistic variables to a manga series, meaning I've already lost... .___.

Mar 20, 2010 9:08 PM

Feb 2009
I missed the ecchi parts of this manga...good thing we had one XD.
Lol at Negi's first try to know if Asuna's fake. Wonder how he'll do in the future with that dark magic feedback eating his body.

ShiraKiryuu said:
And it looks like this girl would go to Negi's side.

I hope so. But I doubt it...
Mar 20, 2010 9:14 PM

Jan 2008
DX that was an evil tease thanks to akamatsu-sensei @___@
Mar 20, 2010 9:28 PM

Aug 2009
belatkuro said:
Lol at Negi's first try to know if Asuna's fake. Wonder how he'll do in the future with that dark magic feedback eating his body.

ShiraKiryuu said:

I think it will happen since it looks like she develop feelings for Negi plus she now has a pactio card. I won't be surprise though if she died before the arc ends.
Mar 20, 2010 9:47 PM

Jul 2008
Ichijo_feast said:
. I dunno. I think I'm trying to apply realistic variables to a manga series, meaning I've already lost... .___.

Yep xD. I get what you are saying to say but this is a world where average fighter can use instant movement...
Mar 20, 2010 9:56 PM

May 2008
Chao-Lingshen said:
Ichijo_feast said:
. I dunno. I think I'm trying to apply realistic variables to a manga series, meaning I've already lost... .___.

Yep xD. I get what you are saying to say but this is a world where average fighter can use instant movement...

meh, true. (I did enjoy that they sorta poked fun at the idea of that, with Negi going flying across the water the first time he tried that...)

Mar 20, 2010 10:11 PM

Aug 2007
lmao negi is getting so hot

Mar 20, 2010 10:12 PM

Dec 2007
Negi's methods for unmasking fake Asuna are just win, specially the first one XD
The idea was very clever: now he has a potential new ally for the one he lost (as far as I remember, the condition to break the transfromation spell was for Shiori to fall in love with Negi) AND he also has another card to use with his oun pactio.

I also have to say that I just loved Chisame and Mana's deductions on how did that transfromation magic work.
undead_blopaMar 20, 2010 10:16 PM
Mar 20, 2010 11:20 PM

Jun 2008
ABOUT FUCKING TIME!!!

This whole fake Asuna thing has been driving me crazy, its been about a million chapters ago that we found out, and yet until now Negi and the rest have finally revealed the fake Asuna.

What happened to Akamatsu Ken, Love Hina was over after 14 volumes, and it was done correctly without it becoming an overbearing never ending series.

Negima is heading down a very dangerous road, it started out as another ecchi comedy romance, but now ever since the festival arc, they've become pure shonen, but not exactly in the best way.

Lets face it Volume 29 was recently released, we still haven't even seen Negi's dad, at this rate Negima won't end until Volume 50.
Mar 21, 2010 2:59 AM

Feb 2010
It really is nice to see Negi growing out of his shy phase.

At least I'm sure that's what the girls would think.
Mar 21, 2010 3:07 AM
Jul 2018
Negi is really growing fast. Great thinking there
Mar 21, 2010 4:39 AM

Aug 2009
That was ingenious! I realy wanted Mana to shoot her, but in the end Negi's idea was 1000 times better. gud dżob ^^
Mar 21, 2010 6:07 AM

Nov 2009
While, i find that the Mangaka has really transformed since he finished writing Love Hina and started Negima!. This was one of the first ecchi scenes in a while, and it seemed very toned down more likely then not because plot overshadows it. Chapter also refreshed in my mind that this is a harem manga. That battle lasted an impense span of time.

-While they explained why Miyazaki's mind reading worked it made sense a bit, but would not the same apply to the pactio system? Guess not.
-I guess Mana's method would have been fine at first, but not only was Negi's method 'better' it also got the girl to reveal herself. The requirements for her appearing would not have occured if she was shot.
Mar 21, 2010 6:18 AM
Dec 2007
it would have been much crazier if they didn't go inside the diorama sphere (but then there wouldn't have been a bath scene). i'm also not sure if it would be better if tatsumiya and the others didn't come in time.

what a scary guy
Mar 21, 2010 8:05 AM

Jan 2009
About time that this happen.... I was wondering when this was going to happen
I mean how long have Asuna and whats her face been in that cell, at least we can move forward from this in the mini arc that might take place to rescuing them.

Wow Negi sure has mature, didn't even think of the possibility of that idea..... and the fact that he does not look like a 10,11, or 12 year old
Mar 21, 2010 8:13 AM

Sep 2007
Negima is really better than the other "generic" Shonen like Naruto or Bleach.
I can put him near One Piece, FMA or Claymore.
And wow ... Loved what he did at the end ! O_O
Mar 21, 2010 8:29 AM

Apr 2009
damn the disguise girl looks cute (pg18). good way of finding out her true identity
Mar 21, 2010 8:32 AM

Jul 2008
blopa said:
AND he also has another card to use with his oun pactio.

As far as I know Negi returned his card and broke his pactio with the princess when Aki and co has been saved. He only got his pactio the time of the fight against Rakan.
Mar 21, 2010 12:54 PM

Feb 2008
belatkuro said:

ShiraKiryuu said:

How do you doubt that. She obviously now has feelings for Negi. And if that did happen then it was planned. Fate had to know that she would go on Negi's side. Otherwise if she doesn't join him she can't go back to Fate since she had a probationary contract with Negi. She could be used to spy on Fate :P
Mar 21, 2010 1:36 PM

Feb 2008
wow. hes become far more daring than normal. but this was better for negi to do this since it would have gone against his nature to let anyone get shot to prove their identity. doing a pactio was rather interesting too, but even he might have realized that even a fake would not have done the things she has done thus far just to keep appearances. i guess this is the price you pay for taking on another's personality in its entirety.
Mar 21, 2010 2:12 PM
Feb 2010
Chao-Lingshen said:
Ichijo_feast said:

Actually, Eva is the strongest in Negi's class, and even stronger than Negi himself, though Negi has gotten insanely strong himself. ;)
Mar 21, 2010 2:23 PM

Jun 2008
ShiroiRyu said:

REALLY, lets compare and contrast:

Negima: Main character grows stronger and stronger
Bleach & Naruto: Main character grows stronger and stronger

Negima: Evil organization trying to destroy the world
Bleach & Naruto: Evil organization trying to destroy the world

Negima: Never ending story filled with tons of fights
Bleach & Naruto: Never ending story filled with tons of fights

oh wait here's the difference:

Negima: One million middle school girls in ecchi situations
Bleach & Naruto: very low, if any ecchi involved

Sorry, you're absolutely WRONG, Negima has become another generic Shonen, it has for the longest of time. I'm not bashing Negima, in fact its one of my favorite manga, I have no problems reading "generic" shonen manga, I just hoped that Negima would NOT become this, unfortunately it has.
Mar 21, 2010 3:40 PM

May 2008
alexcampos said:
ShiroiRyu said:

Sorry, you're absolutely WRONG, Negima has become another generic Shonen, it has for the longest of time. I'm not bashing Negima, in fact its one of my favorite manga, I have no problems reading "generic" shonen manga, I just hoped that Negima would NOT become this, unfortunately it has.

Hm. I disagree on several grounds...

Number one, "Evil organization trying to destroy the world"?
In Naruto, Akatsuki is most definitely not trying to destroy the world, their goals are more complex than that... Bleach, anyone could guess at this point what Aizen's trying to do, last time we checked he said he wanted to become God... Negima, we still don't have enough info to know what anyone's doing yet.

"Never-Ending story filled with tons of fights"?
Lots of fights, yes. I won't dispute that one. Bleach at this point is pretty much an endless match-up manga. But actually, I can see all three series at this point coming to a forseeable end. Probably Bleach is the closest, followed by Naruto and then Negima.

While they all are, as many people put it, "generic shonen manga", I don't think any of them deserve the stereotypes that go along with the title. I read all three series; sure, they're not my favorites, they're not the best manga I've seen. But they're certainly not lousy. Each series has its share of very cool moments, their own art styles, and interesting characters. But all many people see on the surface is "endless-story battle-happy shonen".

This is probably because they're all serialized in magazines that demand an average of 18 pages weekly. Naruto and Bleach are a couple of the most popular manga out there. The books sell millions of copies, as well as the merchandise and anime. So, ultimately, there's gotta be something appealing to the hordes of fans that follow them.

Finally, I don't believe Negima has become a "generic" shonen manga like Bleach or Naruto; while it certainly is popular, it's nowhere near their level in terms of sales or fans. This is partially for the last reason you mentioned; Negima has a high ecchi content, a no-no in very popular shonen magazines. I believe the age ranges for the series, as the publishers have deemed, are; Naruto, 12+ (Shippuden 14+), Bleach 14+, Negima 16+. The more restrictive the audience, the less revenue you get.

In any case, that's about all for my wordy rebuttal.

Mar 21, 2010 3:57 PM

Sep 2007
No YOU are wrong.
Look at my words :

-------------

So ? XD
I never said Negima is not a generic Shonen manga,we are not stupid each of us to thought that no ? ^^
It's just i really love more so far Negima than Bleach or Naruto. :D
Mar 21, 2010 4:02 PM

May 2008
ShiroiRyu said:
No YOU are wrong.
Look at my words :

-------------

So ? XD
I never said Negima is not a generic Shonen manga,we are not stupid each of us to thought that no ? ^^

...I am rather confused... I never said you were wrong about anything...

In any case, I do like Negima better than Bleach and Naruto as well...

Mar 21, 2010 5:55 PM
Feb 2010
Ichijo_feast said:
ShiroiRyu said:
No YOU are wrong.
Look at my words :

-------------

So ? XD

...I am rather confused... I never said you were wrong about anything...

In any case, I do like Negima better than Bleach and Naruto as well...

Sorry to butt in, but I think he was referring to alexcampos. XP

LOL Couldn't help but laugh at you guys. XD
Mar 21, 2010 6:01 PM

Jul 2008
alexcampos said:
ShiroiRyu said:

Oh gawd...
These point goes for about every shounen, calling Negima a generic shounen because of this would mean that every shounen is generic to begin with which would lose the purpose of callikng it generic.

Anyway I don't have any problem saying that I like a generic manga so I won't debate against Negima starting to get more and more generic in itself. Many time in history humanity proved that inovation wasn't always good so I rather have an awesome generic manga than a piece of crap that try to inove XD.

Still even tough Negima have generic point it doesn't limit itself to that and that's why many people like it, from all the shounen out there Negima is one of those that have the most detailed character development as well as a large variety in the cast. Also Negima is probably the best manga I've read when it comes to fighting scene who are very well portrayed.
Personnaly I could do without most of the fanservice, I mean I didn't read negima for that, what started to hook me badly into it was by the end of the festival arc. When Yue slapped Negi on the roof it was already too late I knew I was in love with this manga X).

@Ichijo: ShiroiRyu wasn't talking to you but to alex.
Mar 21, 2010 6:10 PM

May 2008
right, I think I got this all figured out. XP Sorry about the confusion.

Mar 21, 2010 10:40 PM

Jun 2008
ShiroiRyu said:
No YOU are wrong.
Look at my words :

-------------

So ? XD

*Sigh* The last thing I want to do is pick a fight with Negima fans, I'M A FAN MYSELF, I still own the first 10 volumes of the manga.

I've just been disappointed with Negima for a while now. IMO Negima is no different than Bleach and Naruto. HOWEVER that is NOT an insult, I personally perfer Shonen over comedy romance. In fact Bleach and Naruto manga are two of my most favorite manga, I have no problems reading long fights with a long plot.

So, why am I upset at Negima? Because this IMO isn't how Negima should be. I'm all for a complex plot, but LETS BE HONEST, the majority of people still read Negima for its ecchi content and because they want to see "who Negi will choose".

This is a joke, NEVER have I read Bleach or Naruto, or for that matter any other Shonen because I'm interested in "who will naruto choose, or who will x-character end up with".

Negima works better as a comedy romance, NOT a shonen, people will always remember it as a manga with a lot of ecchi, a lot of girls, and a likable main character, few will even look back at all the battles that occurred.

If you don't believe me, JUST LOOK at the clubs and the discussion threads, maybe I'm wrong but the majority talk about pairings, ecchi moments and other comedy romance topics.
Mar 22, 2010 12:34 AM

Mar 2008
then negi is gonna Die like a arem manga, no like a shonen?
Mar 22, 2010 3:55 AM

Jul 2008
alexcampos said:

So, why am I upset at Negima? Because this IMO isn't how Negima should be. I'm all for a complex plot, but LETS BE HONEST, the majority of people still read Negima for its ecchi content and because they want to see "who Negi will choose".

What, are you retarded? From all the negima fan I know none read it for these reason, do not bring what you think as a fact.

alexcampos said:

If you don't believe me, JUST LOOK at the clubs and the discussion threads, maybe I'm wrong but the majority talk about pairings, ecchi moments and other comedy romance topics.

Sorry but no. Just to state a fact: There's way more talking about Naruto or Bleach pairing than there is about Negima. Your argument is useless because fan tend to pair character up even when there is no romance or anything involved for their own delusion which is pretty much retarded.

alexcampos said:

Negima works better as a comedy romance, NOT a shonen, people will always remember it as a manga with a lot of ecchi, a lot of girls, and a likable main character, few will even look back at all the battles that occurred.

Oh lawd,
Make a pool about which arc people preffer and you will see that almost nobody will vote for the retarded start of the manga who is the reason some of my friend do not want to read it. Romcom is good, you have love hina for that, Negima right at the start focused on bringing magical and battle content (such as pactio and the eva arc) so it is only natural that this would evolve into a fighting manga.
Mar 22, 2010 5:29 AM

Jun 2008
Chao-Lingshen said:
alexcampos said:

What, are you retarded? From all the negima fan I know none read it for these reason, do not bring what you think as a fact.

alexcampos said:

Sorry but no. Just to state a fact: There's way more talking about Naruto or Bleach pairing than there is about Negima. Your argument is useless because fan tend to pair character up even when there is no romance or anything involved for their own delusion which is pretty much retarded.

OK, first of all, Never did I offend anyone while making my comments, unlike you I was simply trying to make a debate about this manga, which BTW I already mentioned is ONE OF MY FAVORITE MANGA.

Second of all, the reason why Naruto and Bleach get so much talk about pairing is because they are the two most popular manga here in MAL, NOT because that's how the manga is.

Also unlike you, I did research this stuff, I'm not making it up as I go along. Here is what I found:

Right here in MAL, GO TO THE Negima club, it is a combination of the anime and manga fan club. They currently has 1685 members.

You will notice that some of the bigger discussions are: "who will marry Negi", "fav moments", and "what hooked you onto Negima".

Inside these threads you will see the type of answers that are supporting what I am saying. Many people state the comedic side of the story as the answer to "what hooked you onto Negima" and in "fav moments" many pick either comedic or romantic events from either the anime or manga.

ALSO, I have already created a discussion thread right here in the manga discussions, that address this issue, I hope to receive a good size sample of how people look at Negima and what their priorities lie in.

FINAL WORD: I TRULY APPRECIATE the Negima manga, as of today it remains as one of my favorite shonen/romance comedy manga. I was only stating what I believe, and my personal views of how this manga has transformed in the last years.
Mar 22, 2010 8:43 AM

Feb 2008
isn't negi's moral compass ambiguous now? clearly hes moving over to the dark side now, soon someone will be telling him that they are really his father.
Mar 22, 2010 9:59 AM

May 2008
Yeah, but I think one of the big ideas of the series is "what is good and evil", kicked off in a big way by Negi and Yue's conversation during the School Festival Arc, and Chao's motives.

Even through everything that's happened, I'm STILL hoping Nagi's gonna turn out to be the ultimate bad guy, with his huge ego and power level making him a megalomaniac trying to "create a better world" and so on. I've got this whole thing all planned out, I'm telling you...

Mar 22, 2010 12:50 PM

Jul 2008
alexcampos said:
Chao-Lingshen said:
alexcampos said:

alexcampos said:

OK, first of all, Never did I offend anyone while making my comments, unlike you I was simply trying to make a debate about this manga, which BTW I already mentioned is ONE OF MY FAVORITE MANGA.

Second of all, the reason why Naruto and Bleach get so much talk about pairing is because they are the two most popular manga here in MAL, NOT because that's how the manga is.

Also unlike you, I did research this stuff, I'm not making it up as I go along. Here is what I found:

Right here in MAL, GO TO THE Negima club, it is a combination of the anime and manga fan club. They currently has 1685 members.

You will notice that some of the bigger discussions are: "who will marry Negi", "fav moments", and "what hooked you onto Negima".

Inside these threads you will see the type of answers that are supporting what I am saying. Many people state the comedic side of the story as the answer to "what hooked you onto Negima" and in "fav moments" many pick either comedic or romantic events from either the anime or manga.

ALSO, I have already created a discussion thread right here in the manga discussions, that address this issue, I hope to receive a good size sample of how people look at Negima and what their priorities lie in.

FINAL WORD: I TRULY APPRECIATE the Negima manga, as of today it remains as one of my favorite shonen/romance comedy manga. I was only stating what I believe, and my personal views of how this manga has transformed in the last years.

I never said that you didn't apreciated it, stop acting like a child almost crying everytime someone say something against you ;).

I don't want to sound mean but most of MAL comunity is retarded and is not a good sample, you can't say that something is true because it is true on MAL. I never said you are before you take that to heart and start typing a tl;dr post like you seem to love to pull off.
Get out of America and actually research what's going on into Japan ._. Just take a quick tour of the doujin circle in a comiket and you'll understand my point.
Mar 22, 2010 1:47 PM

Jun 2008
Chao-Lingshen said:
alexcampos said:
Chao-Lingshen said:
alexcampos said:

alexcampos said:

I never said that you didn't apreciated it, stop acting like a child almost crying everytime someone say something against you ;).

I don't want to sound mean but most of MAL comunity is retarded and is not a good sample, you can't say that something is true because it is true on MAL. I never said you are before you take that to heart and start typing a tl;dr post like you seem to love to pull off.
Get out of America and actually research what's going on into Japan ._. Just take a quick tour of the doujin circle in a comiket and you'll understand my point.

WOW, first you insult me, then you throw "most of the MAL community" under the bus because THEY DON'T AGREE WITH YOU.

I think the "MAL community" is actually a good sample, this isn't the only issue I've had with manga or anime, I've conducted polls in other anime/manga discussions and I've received very good and comprehensive comments that are coherent and shows that the person commenting is "well informed".

Besides you're lying to yourself if you truly believed that the majority of people in MAL are "retarded", why do you have over 1500 posts?!?!

Do you enjoy discussing with these "retards"?

Actually you're very similar to myself, YOU DON'T LIKE BEING WRONG, and you'll keep going until you've proven your point.
Mar 22, 2010 3:27 PM

Jul 2008
alexcampos said:

WOW, first you insult me, then you throw "most of the MAL community" under the bus because THEY DON'T AGREE WITH YOU.

I think the "MAL community" is actually a good sample, this isn't the only issue I've had with manga or anime, I've conducted polls in other anime/manga discussions and I've received very good and comprehensive comments that are coherent and shows that the person commenting is "well informed".

Besides you're lying to yourself if you truly believed that the majority of people in MAL are "retarded", why do you have over 1500 posts?!?!

Do you enjoy discussing with these "retards"?

Actually you're very similar to myself, YOU DON'T LIKE BEING WRONG, and you'll keep going until you've proven your point.

I didn't insult you, you took what I said to heart that's not my problem after that.

I don't say they are retard because they don't agree with me, in fact I have some good friends there that think completely differently than me.
I've been here for a while already and I can tell you that out of most community I've been in this one posses the most retarded people I have ever seen and I've stopped counting them since long ago (Minus the troll palace that is 4chan).

I have 1500 post because there's also intelligent people and people that I consider worthy responding to (The fact that I am even responding to you means that I don't consider you a retard even tough you have quite the childish attitude).

Yes I don't like being wrong, that goes for a lot of people but when I do am wrong then I admit it.

That said this debate is going nowhere, well calling it a debate would be a mistake to begin with.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 355 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ichig0fan - Mar 10, 2012

195 by sookydoobee »»
Mar 26, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 24 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 19, 2023

0 by removed-user »»
Feb 19, 2023 7:17 PM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 46 Discussion

Deago - Jul 15, 2022

1 by KeyboardKlutz »»
Aug 19, 2022 11:39 AM

» Who he ends up with and how many

Radtoter - Sep 28, 2021

1 by asiank0ala »»
Jun 4, 2022 8:24 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Chapter 14 Discussion

R2 - Oct 27, 2017

1 by Mattinator95 »»
Mar 2, 2021 5:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.