Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 8, 2018 6:06 AM

Jan 2010
This anime is trying too hard to make me feel something for characters who were barely established....
Apr 12, 2018 10:28 PM

Dec 2012
Masoo is getting weak.
Kuchiba.
Dat stab.
Ouni get slashed and stabbed.
Nibi saves him.
Dat tag team stab.
Nibi got shot.
Dem stabs. He's dead.
Ouni...has awoken.
Dat head slice.
Nibi is gone.
A new stage?
Dem suicides.

So happy Ginshu didn't die.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 19, 2018 11:40 PM

Jan 2014
I honestly believe Nibi and Ouni loved each other. Romantically. I loved the scene of them after he died and was moving on, telling him he would be waiting. I knew he was going to die so I was already prepared and I feel like that stopped me from crying but all of the emotion was still there. Ouni had never cried before and I knew Nibi's death would be what broke him. It was a beautiful, bittersweet scene. RIP.

Also RIP to Headpat Dude. I really liked him.
May 10, 2018 12:08 PM

Mar 2010
Kodomo_R said:
This anime is trying too hard to make me feel something for characters who were barely established....

Yeah i keep having that feeling as well tho its still somewhat sad due to the atmosphere setting etc but due to lack of chara development it doesnt make me shed tears
May 16, 2018 6:15 PM
Jun 2017
I liked this episode a lot. It was touching, but I felt it could have been more touching with better story development! That's hard to do with 12 episodes though, so I understand. This anime really needs more episodes. 12 isn't cutting it.
Jan 24, 2019 10:41 PM

Oct 2018
Let's talk about how much I cried when Nibi died. I love how emotional I become when I'm watching this anime. Even when it's Ouni's time to shine and even if he is that type of character who never dies I can't stop worrying about him. That's good.
May 29, 2019 2:05 PM

Jun 2014
Nibi is gone, and it hurt Ouni so much, that it awakened his true power. He used thymia in the Nous's lair, which nobody has done before.

The ship has sunk, and the heroes return home, but not without having to deal with the many losses.

Aug 25, 2020 10:00 AM

Jul 2015
"I didn't want to be left behind. And now I'm the one leaving you behind" Oh man that was sad...rip Nibi
Even though his death was kind of predictable, he really didn't deserve a dirty stab from the back, well at least Ouni went on a rampage for him.
Don't think Chakuro should trust the mysterious shellobject so easily from a shady slimy Nous that worked for the empire after being asked to sacrifice something for it (even if the question was just to test his character)

Mar 25, 2021 8:07 AM

May 2015
Rip that one random dude. He wont be missed.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 21, 2021 9:46 PM

Feb 2014
Really trippy episode :O I wonder if Chakuro takes the shell to Ema, she'll tell him all the secrets (after all, she said she'd tell him if he made it back alive!) I wanna know why the people of the Mud Whale die so young, and how Ouni could use Thymia even in the presence of a Nous

Although I was a little frustrated in this episode, like, why did Ouni, when he went super crazy and started slaughtering everyone with Thymia, leave Araphne alive and instead go after the random soldiers?? And also, just like last episode, the jester soldiers easily outnumbered/could have overpowered the remaining Mud Whale peeps in that hallway, so why were so many of them standing around doing nothing?? I guess maybe they need to be ordered to do something but...then why wouldn't Araphne or Pagoni order them around?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2021 2:48 PM

Jun 2016
Nibi had his turn in the spotlight, being able to help Ouni and all, but alas his run came to an end. Ouni went through all the emotions in this episode. I agree with Nibi tho, it is strange seeing him cry. Some power Ouni had tho. I assume that the greater the user's emotions are, the better the thymia, eh.

Another psychedelic trip for our man Chakuro, this time Lykos came along. I know one thing tho, I wouldn't have taken something from an unknown creature/nous I've never seen before. I guess Olivine knows Ema, so Chakuro knew it would be safe. To me tho, it gives off bad vibes.

Do my eyes deceive me, pink bob cut Liontari looks to be alive in the next ep preview, lol.

Apr 10, 2023 1:27 AM

Jul 2016
there was something up about ouni and nibi.

also... kills off nibi for a plot device and then brings back ryodari from the dead (previews?) for no apparent reason. what the f*ck is wrong wi
Aug 25, 2023 4:13 AM

Nov 2022
Ouni turned out to be every bit the badass he's always seemed to be. Skylos's nous was unexpectedly magnanimous, for a creature that was about to die. Glad that Nibi and Ouni took out that bald eye-patched bastard and the mission was accomplished, though they all paid the price.
Apr 8, 1:44 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
Chakuro is basically a side character, entire episode he only calling his friends name and do nothing, I don't understand why he stop running and just stood in the entrance like that why don't he goes stab that thing or whatever it's and maybe nibi will not die like that and like the most Mc things he got unknown power while do nothing, ouni is more like the proper mc in this anime rather then him
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2017

95 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
Apr 24, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2017

160 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 7, 9:55 PM

Poll: » Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

46 by RawrOMG »»
Sep 14, 2023 7:38 PM

Poll: » Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2017

51 by RawrOMG »»
Sep 11, 2023 9:13 AM

Poll: » Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2017

66 by RawrOMG »»
Aug 17, 2023 6:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.