Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2017 4:06 PM
Aug 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode blew me away. Rei's complete devotion to Elza and willingness to make the entire world her enemy was breathtaking.

Nov 9, 2017 1:41 PM

Jun 2012
Koharu CG model was added to opening, guess it means her performance wasnt just one time exception :) As for epiosde, wow..Rei really loves Elza, she really is different idol from others.
Jan 9, 2018 2:49 AM

Sep 2014
Rei is officially my least favourite idol in any idol anime now. You don't just tell your fans you aren't there for them.
Mar 14, 2018 7:07 AM

Nov 2012
While Rei's resolve towards Elza is impressive,idk it doesn't sit right with me that she doesn't have her own personal resolve.

Actually expected her not to get the wings or for them to have shattered.
Apr 2, 2018 8:28 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Wow Elza and Rei are so annoying. Elza is way too infatuated by perfection, not an ounce of humbleness.
Seems Rei's fans gave her the approval and are willing to support her still despite Rei's selfish desire and ambition to meet and help Elza achieve her goals.

May 18, 2018 10:35 AM

Aug 2007
Rei really did a great job to have the Uranus wings. I can say is the only can really say "Congratulations, you work hard to have them". Comparing with the other 8 (well, 7 because we didn't watch how Elza aquired Venus Wings) she really work hard.
May 21, 2018 2:34 AM

Nov 2009
I'm...actually really irritated that Rei got the last set of wings. I actually like her a bit as a character, so it's not that. However, this is the second time that all of the main characters except Ako got something special, the first being that super special glitter right before the S4 competition.

The choices for who gets the star wings was really odd. They even introduced a new character to receive them. I could rant about this for an hour.

That being said, I really liked Rei's performance. The prince type has always been my favorite, and I enjoyed getting to see a performance with someone wearing pants (it just feels fresh). It was a great song. I really expected her to be rejected for the wings based on her middle-finger to her fans, though.
Nov 25, 2018 9:11 AM

Jul 2015
This shouldn't be as hype as it is, loved this episode with Rei showing better than ever her loyalty to Elza, what a spectacle.

The 9 wings are finally here, the Sun dress is coming!
May 21, 2020 1:18 AM

Jul 2017
Oml, this episode LMAO!!

I didn't think an Aikatsu episode could throw me off like that. Rei is just waaay too based. I seriously can't even. xD

Elza is getting kind of annoying tbh. Not even a shred of modesty, it's honestly a bit sickening.

Dec 11, 2021 2:52 AM

May 2013
Rei is so beautiful with her long hair~~
but her devotion with Elza... is kinda... idk imo she's so obsessed with Elza.
but she's so brave making the entire world as her enemy
made by bunnyama
Mar 7, 11:58 PM

May 2019
Very cringy episode I have to say. Imagine saying you are there not for the fans. Once she said that her fans were supposed to left and let Rei to propose to Elza and get married lmao. The spirit and joy of Aikatsu now left with superiority and perfection which were really the worse combination than I expected to see. Wonder when will Elza get humbled maybe after Yume get the sun coord.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 53 Discussion

valvravetruth - Apr 20, 2017

13 by aloradear »»
Apr 20, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 100 Discussion

Florete - Apr 2, 2018

16 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 13, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 99 Discussion

Hyuse - Mar 23, 2018

8 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 13, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 98 Discussion

VanishingKira - Mar 19, 2018

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 12, 11:18 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 97 Discussion

Florete - Mar 10, 2018

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 12, 10:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.