Forum Settings
Forums

[Event] Mini Game v6: All Hallow's Eve Mafia | Game Over - Third Time's the Charm

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (41) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Nov 4, 2017 4:45 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
Phraze said:
@AbuHumaid
u think RE is town or scum this time? I'm gonna count on ur exp here lol
Does this not assume Abu is town?
nope. wanna see what he replies

Nov 4, 2017 4:46 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
@AbuHumaid @Phraze
Since you're online right now, what do you think of Trash?
he's been this collected in his 1st game, so I'm going town for now.

Nov 4, 2017 4:48 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
Phraze said:
on the side.. I think this setup is best to have a no-lynch for D1, since the first kill will be town and they get the ghostchat + abilities first. lol

I actually like this idea.
and I actually like this response ... are u trying to pocket me? XD

Nov 4, 2017 4:48 PM
Jul 2018
Phraze said:
@AbuHumaid
I don't like her points and some of her reasoning but this confidence doesn't come from scum! RE. If I didn't know her then I'd say she's definitely scum but idk at this point.
Nov 4, 2017 4:49 PM
Jul 2018
RE1031 said:
@AbuHumaid @Phraze
Since you're online right now, what do you think of Trash?
he hasn't left an impression, what do you think of him?
Nov 4, 2017 4:50 PM

May 2015
#149 gives Abu town points. That post screams town!abu to me.

Let me be the logic of this game...

vote: no lynch

Nov 4, 2017 4:51 PM
Jul 2018
Phraze said:
on the side.. I think this setup is best to have a no-lynch for D1, since the first kill will be town and they get the ghostchat + abilities first. lol
is this fluff? Isn't the abilities a good thing?
Nov 4, 2017 4:52 PM

May 2015
Phraze said:
Ruu said:

I actually like this idea.

lol I couldn't even if I wanted to. You will never fully trust me I think, not until I flip or we win the game xD
Nov 4, 2017 4:54 PM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
so you admit your reads/leans are weak, good. And what do you mean I've not done much? What is there to do this early on the game other than trying to get some debates going anyway? And if you're looking for people who haven't done much or nothing at all then there is plenty, I'm one of the most active players currently on this game so this point is moot.
Again that wasn't enough for me to have the slightest lean oh him, maybe you could read him with the little posts he made at the time but not me, I'm nit picky but I don't like my reads to be half assed like your town lean oh him for example which I refuted.
I pointed out that you haven't done much other than show suspicion of me and Tainted because you've given me little reason to reconsider that read, as weak as it is. And that's my point exactly - that you went from not being able to read him to being able to read him within a rather short period of time, and I don't know if I can believe it's simply because you read more closely or something.
You're not understanding me or maybe acting like you're not on purpose. I don't think "forced" was the right word to use I'll rephrase it, you jumped on me immediately after you found out that he has a slight suspicion of me it was even on the same post which was opportunistic and like you're trying to build a train on me, even though the reasons you two provided weren't even legitimate.
Nah, I'm pretty sure Tainted was "onto" you within the first page. That's why he warned you about the RVS votes
Yes. There's a high possibility of scum being among the the inactive
Of that pile, I don't really like Trash's posts. He comments on the existence of the fight, but doesn't give thoughts on it, and then proceeds to vote someone who stated they wouldn't be able to post much today.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Nov 4, 2017 5:00 PM

Nov 2014
AbuHumaid said:
@abhutrash what do you think of the players so far? Especially the ones who have participated the most
Don't give me "it's too early"
I'm not getting a scum read on you, but I could see either Tainted or RE being maf. I dont think both are, their interactions don't give me that read. Not sure about everyone else, think I'll reread the thread.

As for the no lynch idea, I'm kind of on the fence. I see where everyone is coming from in that having a town with death ability would be beneficial. But not everybody has death abilities and we'd get less information through this avenue. If the vast majority want no lynch, I'll roll with it, I guess.
Nov 4, 2017 5:04 PM

Nov 2014
RE1031 said:
Of that pile, I don't really like Trash's posts. He comments on the existence of the fight, but doesn't give thoughts on it, and then proceeds to vote someone who stated they wouldn't be able to post much today.
I only made that vote because you suggested for me to do so. I joked about it earlier, but I am actually wary of inactives after the massive amount we had in the MALoween game. I think one of the best uses of a vote is to get people who aren't talking to talk. I have no real intention of leaving my vote there.

As for the argument between Tainted and Abu, I just thought it was amusing more than anything. Seemed needlessly aggressive for Day 1. I mostly just wanted to let people know I was online without taking a side and antagonizing people early on.
Nov 4, 2017 5:12 PM

Nov 2015
👻 Vote Count 1.4 👻

☠️ Phraze (1) ☠️ AlbertinoDias
☠️ Karote (1) ☠️ Fo
☠️ AbuHumaid (1) ☠️ RE1031
☠️ Tainted (1) ☠️ AbuHumaid
☠️ Ruu (1) ☠️ Phraze
☠️ AlbertinoDias (1) ☠️ Abhutrash
☠️ No Lynch (1) ☠️ Ruu

🕯️ Not Voting (5) 🕯️ lastwhisper31, Karote, Mishukax, Qoco, Tainted

>>Day 1 Timer<<
Nov 4, 2017 5:31 PM

Sep 2016
abhutrash said:
RE1031 said:
I only made that vote because you suggested for me to do so. I joked about it earlier, but I am actually wary of inactives after the massive amount we had in the MALoween game. I think one of the best uses of a vote is to get people who aren't talking to talk. I have no real intention of leaving my vote there.

As for the argument between Tainted and Abu, I just thought it was amusing more than anything. Seemed needlessly aggressive for Day 1. I mostly just wanted to let people know I was online without taking a side and antagonizing people early on.
I was hoping you would vote someone you were suspicious of so I could get a better feel for your alignment. I also found your #122 and #125 odd. It really feels like you are deliberately staying on the sidelines, which in my experience, is scummy as heck.

And my playstyle kind of relies on antagonizing people or being antagonized myself... So I'll probably have to adjust for the people I haven't played with yet. But still, why wouldn't you want to take sides? Or at least provide a read (with evidence) for or against the players who've commented so far. On a slight tangent, I can't help but notice you and Tainted have opposite feelings about inactives - he apparently doesn't want to randomly vote inactives, but you do.

@Tainted
You commented on Abu because you played with him in the MALoween game. I think there are some players here who also were in that game, do you plan on reading them based on that game as well? Or maybe try for some newer evidence?
Nov 4, 2017 5:39 PM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
Phraze said:
Some abilities only activate after death. (Didn't we answer this for you already?)
Thing is... I don't actually understand how this is any different from lynching someone today? @Phraze @Ruu
If we lynch someone today, they're either scum or town. If they're town, whoops, but they end up in the dead chat and can possibly activate an ability. If they're scum, even better. Why is it more important to have a single dead townie day 2, with hardly any info to go off of (as is the result of no-lynch day 1, from my experience), than to at worst have 2 dead townies day 2, with more info to go off of, and a higher chance that one or both of them will have a post-death secret ability?
It almost sounds like you're saying it's better to have a dead townie + potential abilities in the dead chat first before scum, which doesn't sound like a good idea to me at all.
Nov 4, 2017 5:54 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
Phraze said:

lol I couldn't even if I wanted to. You will never fully trust me I think, not until I flip or we win the game xD
I might trust u by endgame :P

Nov 4, 2017 5:56 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
Phraze said:
@AbuHumaid
I don't like her points and some of her reasoning but this confidence doesn't come from scum! RE. If I didn't know her then I'd say she's definitely scum but idk at this point.
I thought u could read into town!RE for sure. where did that confidence go? maybe ur both scum this time.

Nov 4, 2017 5:57 PM

Nov 2014
RE1031 said:
abhutrash said:

I was hoping you would vote someone you were suspicious of so I could get a better feel for your alignment. I also found your #122 and #125 odd. It really feels like you are deliberately staying on the sidelines, which in my experience, is scummy as heck.

And my playstyle kind of relies on antagonizing people or being antagonized myself... So I'll probably have to adjust for the people I haven't played with yet. But still, why wouldn't you want to take sides? Or at least provide a read (with evidence) for or against the players who've commented so far. On a slight tangent, I can't help but notice you and Tainted have opposite feelings about inactives - he apparently doesn't want to randomly vote inactives, but you do.

@Tainted
You commented on Abu because you played with him in the MALoween game. I think there are some players here who also were in that game, do you plan on reading them based on that game as well? Or maybe try for some newer evidence?
I see how that could be a scum read, but its really just my playstyle. I like to lay low and gather data before I go on the offensive. Want to have a fairly solid grasp on who my friends are before I start aligning myself with them. After all, if I just role with a faint read and they end up being maf, I don't wanna get mistakenly lynched as someone who was working with them. Of course, this is just my strategy as someone who is fairly new to the game. Still feeling out exactly how I should play town, but this style is suited to my temperament and my support tendencies, so I'll roll with it until I've got some more experience under my belt.

Don't blame you for being suspicious of me. I'm just trying to be as transparent as possible.
Nov 4, 2017 5:58 PM

Nov 2014
role = roll. I'm so used to editing my posts after pressing submit that I keep forgetting to proofread, lol
Nov 4, 2017 6:01 PM

May 2015
@RE1031 because I rather loose one townie than two. And by the looks of it, the inactivity will probably make us do that. Also we don't know what kind of abilities the dead have so I if it's a retaliation ability (a vengeful townie kind of thing) they could get rid of mafia without us doing anything. At least that's my reasoning.

Ofc if I have a strong mafia lean on someone then I will vote for them, but for now no lynch seems like a better option.
Nov 4, 2017 6:05 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
Phraze said:
seeing there's a ghostchat and ability activation. I'm p sure there will be a bus on D1..or idk.
better to keep our numbers alive with a no-lynch, and go into D2 with 1 dead + abilities. if we lynch now, we get 2 dead + abilities by D2, but that would mean sacrificing our numbers and being closer to mafia wincon. better to go with the no-lynch.

not fluff. the advantages for town are obvious. information with the NK1, and ability activation.

Nov 4, 2017 6:14 PM

Sep 2016
Phraze said:
AbuHumaid said:
I thought u could read into town!RE for sure. where did that confidence go? maybe ur both scum this time.
Honestly, it's probably because I'm suspecting him. His answer is the best one he could have given (the one I expected if he was town, but I also think it's fakeable). It's hard to townread someone who's suspecting you. It really doesn't mean much, but his answer certainly is not giving me more reason to scum read him.
Ruu said:
@RE1031 because I rather loose one townie than two. And by the looks of it, the inactivity will probably make us do that. Also we don't know what kind of abilities the dead have so I if it's a retaliation ability (a vengeful townie kind of thing) they could get rid of mafia without us doing anything. At least that's my reasoning.

Ofc if I have a strong mafia lean on someone then I will vote for them, but for now no lynch seems like a better option.
I just don't think it's worth it honestly. If there's a vengeful townie, it's far better for them to die later in the game when it's more likely for them to hit scum. (Unless you're talking about the bomb? When I hear vengeful, I think of someone who dies and gets to kill one other person, not necessarily the person who killed them.) And I find day 2 after a no lynch to be dreadfully boring...
And well, I hope you do find a strong mafia lean on someone.
Nov 4, 2017 6:26 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
Phraze said:
Honestly, it's probably because I'm suspecting him. His answer is the best one he could have given (the one I expected if he was town, but I also think it's fakeable). It's hard to townread someone who's suspecting you. It really doesn't mean much, but his answer certainly is not giving me more reason to scum read him.
my reasoning tho..
town!Abu is familiar with ur playstyle and should have an idea by now. scum!Abu would know ur town and back off from u. such an answer from him...means he knows ur alignment and doesn't wanna say, means he could be scum along with u.

Nov 4, 2017 6:32 PM

Sep 2016
Phraze said:
RE1031 said:
my reasoning tho..
town!Abu is familiar with ur playstyle and should have an idea by now. scum!Abu would know ur town and back off from u. such an answer from him...means he knows ur alignment and doesn't wanna say, means he could be scum along with u.
So I'm scum by association... Again...
What's your read on Ruu? Sorry if I missed it.
Nov 4, 2017 6:40 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
AlbertinoDias said:
guy, I won't be able to post today, I'm sorry, but, I thin phraze got trapped on the MALoween mansion so... how is she Here?? :O conspiracy :O vote: phraze
How does that even work? Are you not allowed to post outside if you get trapped?
fluff because I can afford it right now
AbuHumaid said:
RVS is stupid.
What changed? I spied a little on the MALoween mafia game (until the mansion got locked and I couldn't access the thread anymore D:<), and I don't recall you having this opinion, and I know you didn't have it in Major Arcana.
AbuHumaid said:
Or I might use it if everyone is going to stay inactive like this.
I woke up maybe 20 minutes ago. Haven't even eaten yet...
Tainted said:
Pretty sure they will post later on let's just not get impatient and start voting randomly.
So you too are against RVS? Or are you afraid we may end up lynching a town inactive?

Where is the correlation between RVS? and lynching a town inactive? and if someone is getting lynched off your vote then it should def not still be an RVS vote... sorry kind of hopping into this game out of no where lmao.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Nov 4, 2017 6:43 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
Tainted said:

Not really afraid I just don't want to waste the lynch on something completely random.
Well, RVS doesn't necessarily guarantee that person will be lynched. It's just a means of creating content. RVS votes that end up getting someone lynched mean either the person voting was lucky and hit their suspect with the first shot or town didn't do much day 1 to draw out the scum.
For me, I like having a vote on someone at all times. So...
vote: Fo
I mean I agree with your thought process, but again if you believe your vote is still RVS then you shouldnt be influencing the lynch... I mean its a random vote... but if the vote eventually gains some merit to it, then by all means keep your vote there.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 4, 2017 6:46 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
RE1031 said:
Because I don't completely understand Tainted's reasoning for not wanting to vote randomly.
Or at least leave a RVS vote on someone... Since we're allowed to change votes, there usually isn't much harm to it, and unless you plan on doing nothing for the rest of the phase, the first vote you place doesn't guarantee that person being lynched. So voting randomly doesn't mean lynching randomly, basically.

Yes and no, if there is no need for an RVS b/c the game is already moving then the action of a random vote does nothing and imo looks more and more scummy as the game goes on... @tainted still find it weird that you were so afraid of your vote already leading to a lynch tho...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 4, 2017 6:47 PM

Jan 2014
life lol, feels awkward having you ping me to join into the game lol, I got out of work a few hours ago and was focusing on another game
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 4, 2017 6:49 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
vote: @Tainted
I think that was enough time to answer Fo's question. Additionally, your first post was this:
Tainted said:
Anybody home?

I'll just read some manga while waiting for you guys.
And so it's a bit strange you're not up to date when you were online for some time after Fo posted his question (or so the site says).
You don't want to vote randomly - fair enough. How do you plan on accomplishing that?
... this vote is plain bad imo, like some people like to vote to create pressure and some people like to vote actually scum leads after some analysis, and "being online" isnt a valid arguement to someone not answering a question...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 4, 2017 6:53 PM

Jan 2014
@tainted
Well the last game went pretty bad for me because of RVS xD
how so?

Because of last game I had this impression of Abu as someone who would right away jump to conclusions that's why I told him to stop because getting impatient and randomly voting people won't make them go online.
Lol, its better than past Abu tbh, and also nai at best when it comes to figuring out Abu's alignment, because he's forceful as either alignment. There have been some guys where I scum read Abu just by how some of his questions just seemed to fake, but after spectating the last game he was in, I can no longer use that as my only arguement to vote him.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 4, 2017 6:55 PM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
RE1031 said:
@AbuHumaid
You know what Tainted is talking about in #46. Does it sound reasonable?
the point about me jumping to conclusions is complete BS, but that's his impression on me from the MALoween game so it's alright, I don't even know how he got that impression though
I wouldnt say jumping to conclusions, but you do feel like Logic Jr. at times... and whats this maloween stuff? I wasnt able to focus on any of that because of school work.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 4, 2017 6:58 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
Tainted said:

For now it's neutral.
I think he's not that active compared to the last game like he's pretty much sticking his nose everywhere in the last game but maybe he's just being more careful now as there were more newbies on the last one.
I like this response of yours. It's thoughtful. But to me, it sounds like you're scum leaning him. Are you suggesting he's less active as town?
how can you like this? Activety is not an arguement on if someone is scum or not... and his meta between scum and town is almost indistinguishable, I know because I've watched and played in games where he was scum.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 4, 2017 6:59 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:
vote: @Tainted
I think that was enough time to answer Fo's question. Additionally, your first post was this:
And so it's a bit strange you're not up to date when you were online for some time after Fo posted his question (or so the site says).
You don't want to vote randomly - fair enough. How do you plan on accomplishing that?
... this vote is plain bad imo, like some people like to vote to create pressure and some people like to vote actually scum leads after some analysis, and "being online" isnt a valid arguement to someone not answering a question...
Well, it's a weird thing I've noticed. Scum take significantly longer to reply, if not completely ignoring the post/question. It was also kind of funny how fast he replied after I voted him, but I'm not going to use that against him.
Nov 4, 2017 7:01 PM

Jan 2014
Tainted said:
Ruu said:

wth? I don't understand this post at all lol

I thought my english isn't good enough for this.
Dias' first language is portugues so sometimes his paragraphs can contain grammatical errors and lots of run on sentences.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 4, 2017 7:04 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:
I like this response of yours. It's thoughtful. But to me, it sounds like you're scum leaning him. Are you suggesting he's less active as town?
how can you like this? Activety is not an arguement on if someone is scum or not... and his meta between scum and town is almost indistinguishable, I know because I've watched and played in games where he was scum.
The last time I got pissed cause you were replying to stuff I've already answered you were scum. JS.
I mean I'll wait, but it really annoys me... Like, you're just clogging up the feed if you reply to stuff that's been addressed a couple posts down.
Nov 4, 2017 7:05 PM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
@lastwhisper31 @Karote @Qoco @Mishukax inactivity isn't cool and ruins the fun
again... give me a break, I have never once been prodded... and this game started in the morning. I woke up, grabbed a coffee, and went straight to work...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 4, 2017 7:07 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
but not everyone has a ghost ability, its stated in the op, and why are you so sure the first lynch will be town? I've been in several mafia games where we've voted scum day one, on MS and the other was on MU.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 4, 2017 7:09 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
Phraze said:
@AbuHumaid
wot? it could just mean that phraze has no idea where to put him yet??? I talk to both my town and scum leans anyways, if your not really to hear your scum leans out, then your just asking for a mislynch... tunnels lead to poor decisions
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 4, 2017 7:11 PM

Jan 2014
@abuhumaid
I mean at the time of this post, how many hadnt posted yet? its safe to assume at least one person out of their is scum, plus theres some kind of tpr laying around, maybe?? Last time I saw ???, it existed, because there are no lies in role pms, so I would think there are no lies in the op.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 4, 2017 7:13 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:
wot? it could just mean that phraze has no idea where to put him yet??? I talk to both my town and scum leans anyways, if your not really to hear your scum leans out, then your just asking for a mislynch... tunnels lead to poor decisions
"I'm going to count on ur exp here" - it sounds like she's counting on Abu's tendency to accurately read me to get a read on me, which would mean banking on him being town - since his read on me would be 100% genuine.
Which sounds really off which is why I phrased it in the form of a question. I think I misinterpreted what she said, but I had to ask.
Nov 4, 2017 7:16 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
AbuHumaid said:
so you admit your reads/leans are weak, good. And what do you mean I've not done much? What is there to do this early on the game other than trying to get some debates going anyway? And if you're looking for people who haven't done much or nothing at all then there is plenty, I'm one of the most active players currently on this game so this point is moot.
Again that wasn't enough for me to have the slightest lean oh him, maybe you could read him with the little posts he made at the time but not me, I'm nit picky but I don't like my reads to be half assed like your town lean oh him for example which I refuted.
I pointed out that you haven't done much other than show suspicion of me and Tainted because you've given me little reason to reconsider that read, as weak as it is. And that's my point exactly - that you went from not being able to read him to being able to read him within a rather short period of time, and I don't know if I can believe it's simply because you read more closely or something.
You're not understanding me or maybe acting like you're not on purpose. I don't think "forced" was the right word to use I'll rephrase it, you jumped on me immediately after you found out that he has a slight suspicion of me it was even on the same post which was opportunistic and like you're trying to build a train on me, even though the reasons you two provided weren't even legitimate.
Nah, I'm pretty sure Tainted was "onto" you within the first page. That's why he warned you about the RVS votes

1. I mean technically you havent done much but show suspicion of Abu? and try to pocket tainted?
2. what does that even mean...
3. I agree and disagree here, ya he acknowledged the fight, and didnt give his thoughts, but he also did state that he didnt particularly clear to place his vote on either them, and decided to place it else where. At the time there wasnt much content to place a vote else where, he saw Dias' post and decided it was a good place to start. At least thats how I see it
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 4, 2017 7:18 PM

Jan 2014
abhutrash said:
AbuHumaid said:
@abhutrash what do you think of the players so far? Especially the ones who have participated the most
Don't give me "it's too early"
I'm not getting a scum read on you, but I could see either Tainted or RE being maf. I dont think both are, their interactions don't give me that read. Not sure about everyone else, think I'll reread the thread.

As for the no lynch idea, I'm kind of on the fence. I see where everyone is coming from in that having a town with death ability would be beneficial. But not everybody has death abilities and we'd get less information through this avenue. If the vast majority want no lynch, I'll roll with it, I guess.
I really like this post from trash (still feels weird calling him that lol), town points for him.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 4, 2017 7:20 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
The last time I got pissed cause you were replying to stuff I've already answered you were scum. JS.
I mean I'll wait, but it really annoys me... Like, you're just clogging up the feed if you reply to stuff that's been addressed a couple posts down.
lmao, I cant help thats how I play, and I do this in every game, so again, there is no correlation... and the more posts the better I think...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 4, 2017 7:23 PM

Jan 2014
plus idk see how any reason you couldve given would have made that post any better... you said someones post was thoughtful for attacking someones activity... and with that, yes, there have been scum games on abu where he was less active, but again Ive seen him flip the table when it came to his activity as scum, and Abu has been one of the most active players since this game started this morning lol...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 4, 2017 7:31 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
1. I mean technically you havent done much but show suspicion of Abu? and try to pocket tainted?
3. I agree and disagree here, ya he acknowledged the fight, and didnt give his thoughts, but he also did state that he didnt particularly clear to place his vote on either them, and decided to place it else where. At the time there wasnt much content to place a vote else where, he saw Dias' post and decided it was a good place to start. At least thats how I see it
1. I brought that point up because I was suspicious of Abu since he wasn't as aggressive as I was used to seeing (which is a weak read, I've acknowledged), and he didn't give me much to townread him off of, so it's not like I was super torn about the read at the time.
2. Abu accused me of opportunistically voting him immediately after Tainted showed a bit of suspicion of him. But Tainted showed some suspicion of him on the first page when he was doubtful of Abu saying he'd vote inactives randomly, or at least built off his meta case on Abu.
3. Well, I've changed my mind since them about Trash (sort of). I like his response to me in #167 but it is a NAI post as I really will need those reads.
4. I've noticed that you haven't quoted a single of Tainted's posts during this catch up of yours. Why? ;)
edit: Well, except for #183, which is NAI.
Nov 4, 2017 7:47 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
1. I brought that point up because I was suspicious of Abu since he wasn't as aggressive as I was used to seeing (which is a weak read, I've acknowledged), and he didn't give me much to townread him off of, so it's not like I was super torn about the read at the time.
2. Abu accused me of opportunistically voting him immediately after Tainted showed a bit of suspicion of him. But Tainted showed some suspicion of him on the first page when he was doubtful of Abu saying he'd vote inactives randomly, or at least built off his meta case on Abu.
3. Well, I've changed my mind since them about Trash (sort of). I like his response to me in #167 but it is a NAI post as I really will need those reads.
4. I've noticed that you haven't quoted a single of Tainted's posts during this catch up of yours. Why? ;)

I mean idk? I pinged him a few times lol? I dont really avoid anyone, I quote who I quote... and I decided to quote most of your posts... so whats your point?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 4, 2017 7:52 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
plus idk see how any reason you couldve given would have made that post any better... you said someones post was thoughtful for attacking someones activity... and with that, yes, there have been scum games on abu where he was less active, but again Ive seen him flip the table when it came to his activity as scum, and Abu has been one of the most active players since this game started this morning lol...
Where did I say that? It was more of a gut read - it sounded like Tainted was genuinely considering and comparing Abu's previous game to this game. "Thinking" - he went through a whole process. I don't think I've ever agreed with Tainted's assessment of Abu, but the fact he kept pushing it despite receiving resistance gave me town vibes overall.
I mean, if I continue having trouble understanding him, or if he doesn't give me anything besides this read on Abu, then I'm definitely going to be wary.
Nov 4, 2017 7:58 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:

I mean idk? I pinged him a few times lol? I dont really avoid anyone, I quote who I quote... and I decided to quote most of your posts... so whats your point?
Well, I think he's done a lot to stand out. So I thought it was odd that you didn't reply to his posts. But yeah, I missed those posts where you tagged him (I was searching for tainted said: ). Whoops.
Do you have any reads?
Nov 4, 2017 8:50 PM

May 2013
Oh hey.

So I'm not updated at all on what's going on but my plan for day 1 is to lynch Fo.
If he's mafia he's the player I'm least confident in catching.
If he's town that's sad but that makes him not mafia and the game is more doable.

Vote lynch: Fo

I've always wanted to try such a simple-minded day 1. Go wild.
Also lol @ these very distributed votes. Can't wait to see which way mafia will swing them.
There's quite a lot of time left to this phase, so I'll go do phase change in my game, get some sleep, and come back fresh tomorrow and read from the start. And possibly come back to some peeps outraged at my current plan. Or Abu pinging me 30 times.

And yeah, I'll switch my vote around if my gameread gives me something that screams for it. I'm pretty sure no one is gonna agree with my current plan anyway, but it's all about the water-testing.

Nice being in the same ranks as you, Tainted and abhutrash. I also think this is my first with Albertino since I had him last Halloween. I'm excited!
Nov 4, 2017 9:03 PM

Sep 2015
RE1031 said:
Tainted was using a game where you were scum as a basis for your behavior in this game, and I still have trouble understanding why.

It's just so that I could get a read on him on the early game rather than just voting randomly and It's not like I will really use it as the basis for the whole game.
Nov 4, 2017 9:03 PM

Sep 2016
Mishukax said:
Oh hey.

So I'm not updated at all on what's going on but my plan for day 1 is to lynch Fo.
If he's mafia he's the player I'm least confident in catching.
If he's town that's sad but that makes him not mafia and the game is more doable.

Vote lynch: Fo

I've always wanted to try such a simple-minded day 1. Go wild.
Also lol @ these very distributed votes. Can't wait to see which way mafia will swing them.
There's quite a lot of time left to this phase, so I'll go do phase change in my game, get some sleep, and come back fresh tomorrow and read from the start. And possibly come back to some peeps outraged at my current plan. Or Abu pinging me 30 times.

And yeah, I'll switch my vote around if my gameread gives me something that screams for it. I'm pretty sure no one is gonna agree with my current plan anyway, but it's all about the water-testing.

Nice being in the same ranks as you, Tainted and abhutrash. I also think this is my first with Albertino since I had him last Halloween. I'm excited!
Why Fo? And why so early in the game (day 1)? Did you not consider the possibility that if he's town, he might be killed by mafia?
Are you saying that mafia will be the only ones swinging the votes around? If so, that seems like one way of getting people to not change their votes. And if not, how will you tell who of the people willing to start trains are mafia?
I don't think I need to warn you that lack of real time interactions will be suspicious as hell on your part...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (41) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.