Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2017 6:37 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
NOOOO!

Kouren is... How will Yona gonna deal with this now?! Just when I thought they have turned it around, this happens! It's unthinkable considering everything that has happened up until now and it seems all of that was for naught!

I hope Yona takes up a bow now and pieces an arrow right through that coward! Everything that they have gone through over this entire arc is now gonna end up in a failure!

I don't know what else to say about this chapter. I really don't. I am still shocked.

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 8, 2017 8:46 PM
Aug 2017
shanimebib said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
NOOOO!

Kouren is... How will Yona gonna deal with this now?! Just when I thought they have turned it around, this happens! It's unthinkable considering everything that has happened up until now and it seems all of that was for naught!

I hope Yona takes up a bow now and pieces an arrow right through that coward! Everything that they have gone through over this entire arc is now gonna end up in a failure!

I don't know what else to say about this chapter. I really don't. I am still shocked.

Wait wait where did you read it?! Is a translation out yet? DDDD:
Oct 9, 2017 3:28 AM

Aug 2015
TwentyToo said:
shanimebib said:
NOOOO!

Wait wait where did you read it?! Is a translation out yet? DDDD:

I personally read it on Mangago.
...At least let me finish.

Oct 9, 2017 3:35 AM

Jan 2016
Holy shit! The look in Yonas eyes at the end! I don't think that Kouren will die but still.

Great chapter
Oct 9, 2017 5:15 AM

Oct 2015
Someone kill Gobi plz, he is so annoying. Kouren probably won't die and this also set up Taoto to deal with Su-Won, will she go with her initial plan.
Oct 9, 2017 8:18 AM
May 2017
I bet the readers now will, more so than ever, have a very difficult time to decide to love or hate Su-won...

And Princess Kouren is such a badass.. Pls don't let her die... :|
Oct 9, 2017 10:03 AM
Mar 2015
Yona about to go red dragon on their ass
Oct 9, 2017 11:21 AM

Apr 2016
I like that the first page showed Yotaka’s distraught face, as his monologue was, “Su-won…the son of Yu-hon is here...!” This one line demonstrates how brainwashed Kouren has made her people to believe that because Yu-hon was ‘evil,’ they should be wary of Su-won as well… It’s sad to see how helpless Yotaka was, because he couldn’t move… :( It’s good that Mizari and Kouren are still alive, or else Yotaka would believe his “my existence is so meaningless…” </3

Tae-woo’s “Of course. So he’s fully grasped the situation,” was an automatic, “Of course” from the readers. Su-won always does his research, or gets reliable sources to give him information. X) Perhaps it’s smart that Su-won did not march to Xing, in the middle of their conflict, ‘cause Kouka would have no benefit from that.

For once, I agree with Kye-sook -> “You treated a citizen of an enemy nation…and moreover, one who aims to take His Majesty’s life?” It’s too bad the Wind Tribe didn’t do a better job at looking after Yotaka, or else he wouldn’t have gotten caught to then blurt out his hatred in front of Su-won -_____- Although, Yotaka wasn’t being smart for being so honest either…

I like that Su-won was being rational, by not killing Yotaka, and instead told our Five Stars member to return to Xing, to let the higher-ups know of his arrival. It’s great that Su-won was calm, and expressed no anger at Yotaka’s earlier remarks. Su-won really does not settle on pointless actions.

OMG, telling Yotaka to go bald was his trigger! XD It was cute of Yotaka to thank Tae-woo. LOL to Tae-woo’s “Say hi to Vold for me,” and Yotaka’s “I don’t know that guy.” :P

Yotaka: Mizari, well done.
Mizari: This is the first time you’ve praised me…
<- Awe!! :’) I requested moments between the Five Stars earlier, and I’m glad we got it!

LOL at Vold’s “Yotaka, thank goodness you’re –” and Yotaka’s “Who are you?” xD Yotaka, you’re so stubborn… <3

“Your Highness, King Su-won is waiting at the border.” <- THAT’S ALL WE NEEDED; FOR KOUREN TO KNOW THAT SU-WON IS READY TO NEGOTIATE, HIS PRIORITY IS NOT FIGHTING. & it was cute when Yotaka continued, “Whatever decision you come to, I will obey it.” I just love that look on Kouren’s face – she was surprised, almost defeated… Perhaps Kouren couldn’t believe it either, that Su-won was actually there, waiting to negotiate. That Su-won is NOT a demon like Kouren has assumed.

I LOL-ed at Namsek’s “YOU BASTARDS SIDING WITH THE HIGH PRIEST!” XD Yes, those people really are bastards! They wanted to kill Kouren so she won’t meet Su-won. That priest should be the one getting killed instead!

I’m not sure if Kouren will survive… If Kouren dies, then Tao will probably negotiate with Su-won. It’s great that Kouren was fighting to protect her nation from Gobi. Also, did we need both Vold and Algira to protect Tao? It’s still sad to know that Neguro is dead… ;______; It’s good character development on Kouren’s part to know that she should negotiate with Su-won, instead of sticking with her stubborn idea of fighting against Kouka.
Oct 10, 2017 6:39 AM
Dec 2015
SooWon's understanding the situation really amazed me as always.. he really knows to think wise before acting recklessly.. he really knows what he's doing.. a good aspect for a KING!! ♥ ughh!! I really want to see Kouren and SooWon's interaction.. hope Kouren will survive though! really want to see Kouren negotiating with SooWon.. and it's obvious that Gobi is the main evil who starts these nonsense conflict.. and I also want see if SooWon is really the man Kouren hated.. 'coz as far as Yotaka's POV not everyone in Kouka's kingdom are evil.. hope Kouren's thought about SooWon being evil will chnage thou..

can't wait for the nest chapter to be released! ☺
before ALice got to WonderLand she had to falL!

Oct 10, 2017 9:15 PM

Nov 2007
I have been following this manga for more than five years now and I still haven't and most likely will never manage to accept the fact that he didn't bat an eye when Yona was about to be murdered right before his eyes. A GREAT KING indeed who would let an innocent girl die for the sake of his country.

Preach what you want guys but, sorry I will never be able to think of him as anything other than someone who betrayed those who loved him the most and a cold-blooded murderer.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 10, 2017 10:44 PM
Oct 2017
148 is sooooo much... I can't wait to see the next chapter
Oct 12, 2017 8:50 AM

May 2013
Loving seeing Mizari and Yotaka fighting together. Also Tae-woo is too precious for this world, tbh.
Can't wait for the next chapter!!
Oct 15, 2017 7:39 AM

Dec 2016
Holy shtt that cliffhanger...
Nov 17, 2017 8:59 PM

Mar 2013
omggg please let Princess Kouren be alright! I never did dislike her in the beginning, she was just overrun by hatred.

On a funny note, Yotaka is one cute fellow. He still won't accept Vold lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 257 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Apr 19

5 by Jogii »»
Apr 22, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 256 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 4

7 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
Apr 12, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 175 Discussion

CrookedPanther - May 20, 2019

32 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lacznosc - Dec 21, 2017

68 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 10, 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.