Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Jun 15, 2023 12:57 PM
Jul 2022
It was ok, I enjoyed bits n pieces.
Jun 20, 2023 3:40 PM
Dec 2018
Can somebody explain this? Is this a plot hole?

Is it really just that the school doesn't know because the school is portrayed to know everything somehow. Like when the teacher talked about exactly how many infraction they made during the first month...
And why didn't Class C get atleast 50 points, since Ibuki didn't start the fire (apparently Ayanokouji did) they should get atleast 50 points in the worst case scenario.
100 point for getting Class A and B leader right - 50 for getting Class D leader wrong = 50 points left
Jul 20, 2023 5:28 AM
Jul 2023
I really love this anime and i am looking foward to the next season!
Aug 11, 2023 3:44 PM
Aug 2023
Up until the very last scene i would have rated this anime a solid 8/10, it's thoroughly enjoyable with great characters and a fun story.. until the last scene ruined everything. If i was to rate just that final moment it'd be a 2/10, utterly dissatisfying and boring.
Aug 26, 2023 10:57 AM
Nov 2020
i thinked horikita will say ,,i like you a little bit"

i love this anime
Sep 5, 2023 2:13 AM
Aug 2023
main bá đạo giấu nghề đỉnh cao vũ trụ vươn tầm dải ngân hà đcm main mạnh vãi loz méo thể ngờ được là main lại mạnh đến thế
Oct 1, 2023 10:04 AM
Oct 2023
for me,it is the best anime
Nov 30, 2023 6:30 PM

Aug 2023
it was good till the end but when ayanokoji said in himself that he don't think anyone as an alley and that for him humans are like tool, I didn't thought that he will think like this. looking forward for the second season.
Dec 2, 2023 10:33 PM
Aug 2012
Reply to Bororus_Rooroo
Can somebody explain this? Is this a plot hole?

Is it really just that the school doesn't know because the school is portrayed to know everything somehow. Like when the teacher talked about exactly how many infraction they made during the first month...
And why didn't Class C get atleast 50 points, since Ibuki didn't start the fire (apparently Ayanokouji did) they should get atleast 50 points in the worst case scenario.
100 point for getting Class A and B leader right - 50 for getting Class D leader wrong = 50 points left
@Bororus_Rooroo He destroyed her camera, but she would not know why the camera isn't working and she would also need to report it being damaged.

The school gave them watches with GPS locator, so they are not watching them on the island. I think the infractions were all in the classroom, but they don't seem to know everything. As Ibuki said, someone would have to see the violence.

Class C would know B leader, so they got A leader wrong in order to drop to 0 or something that wasn't explained.

I think I will hold off on watching season 2 and 3 until after I read the LN since it will have more details then the anime would.
Dec 22, 2023 9:52 AM
Dec 2023
very good anime id watch again
Dec 23, 2023 7:46 PM
Dec 2023
More turns and runs than your regular anime, can't wait to see the next season
Jan 2, 1:14 PM
Apr 2013
EP 12

Reminder that arisu has basically not shown up at all this whole season. still not sure why she sat out the whole thing but shrug.

Presumably no op this ep. last ep we ended off on the cliffhagner and what on earth is going on now

It's kinda funny, but the op has kinda grown on me. It's still weird though.

So yeah ok guys I'll be honest, I have no idea what's so good about this anime.
I've seen worse thats for sure, but honestly like the main problem is I'm just not attached to any of the characters.

We have not only just a op main character, but he's BORING.
And not only that, he's like either almost/borderline or actually like, evil and/or a psychopath

And the girls are all like shafted or whatever, and he's outright basically admitted he's just manipulating them

I have a really mixed opinion on this anime after watching the whole s1 in 2 days
Like obviously we had a bunch of episodes that were really bad, ep 7, ep 8, and ep 9-12 were kinda mediocre too, and ep 1-3 and ep 4-6 were kinda meh as well

And somehow this has a s2 and a s3. i can only hope s2 will be better and justify all this time i spent watching s1
CocoaGalaxyJan 2, 5:20 PM
Jan 5, 4:08 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Surprise ending, but more or less basic if the series wanted to continue.

The series is good, not because of what it shows, but because of what it hides, which is why the season was good

7/10

kekeke
Jan 12, 7:25 AM
Apr 2021
I like this kind of main character!
Jan 20, 2:15 PM
Jul 2021
These series are perfectooooo.
Jan 24, 10:43 PM
Sep 2023
Corny as f. D riding anime for self proclaimed sigma males.
Jan 25, 3:34 AM
Apr 2021
Hoooooooo Ayanokoji is SO FUCKING COLD BRO I can’t believe bro had everything planned out from when Ibuki joined their class and shit

Class C is stupid asf but willing to do anything to win even take beatings from their leader to fool the other classes if that isn’t dedication idk what is💀

Horikita is such a Tsundere bro shit kills me im happy she’s talking more and being more open towards Ayanokoji😊

But fr tho those last lines were cold as shit this guy Ayanokoji thinks of everyone as a tool which is what I luckily guessed when he said he didn’t view Horikita as an ally or the rest of the class as well, either way I wonder what bros backstory is and what he did to end up with a fucked up mind like that?🧐👀🔥
Jan 27, 9:33 AM

Feb 2012
All orchestrated, everyone is a tool to Ayanokoji.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Feb 6, 8:28 AM
Aug 2016
Supermegaturbocal
Feb 9, 12:41 PM
Jun 2020
loved the show and the mc especially I think I can relate to his character so much and the last line was so real life incident applicable
Feb 16, 11:05 PM
Jan 2024
It was good but a bit lack luster
Feb 24, 6:46 AM

Aug 2014
The ending 12 episode was very good. I would raise it to 8/10, but still anime lacked lots. It was only good at hiding the secret plots of each class and had average fanservice. The OP and ED were one of the worst I've seen so -1 point from me, it makes 7/10.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Mar 12, 3:02 PM
Mar 2023
this guy is insane
Mar 27, 6:05 PM
Oct 2023
Season 1 still has better animation than season 2 and 3 combined. Hope a new studio animates season 4 with better animation. Can't wait for it!!!
Apr 10, 4:46 PM

Mar 2019
There it is!!! The ending still gave me chills, I love it. Ayanokouji really was the star of this season and I can only hope this continues in the next ones now that we finally got sequels. I do want other characters to become very important but with how this season went, I would expect that to happen.

The plan was great and everyone's reaction was priceless. I guess Ibuki really was the enemy.

So it seems Ichinose is so nice to everyone just so she can get to class A, I honestly forgot this part, but that's very interesting, I can't wait to see more development.

Overall, still like this season just as much and I can't wait to watch the others and see what is going to happen.
Alex_TheForestApr 12, 12:17 PM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

234 by XokoKnight »»
Apr 15, 5:32 AM

» Why that dramatic tho

kingsley_017 - Apr 14

2 by Theo1899 »»
Apr 14, 3:58 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

208 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

168 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 7, 3:16 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

170 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 7, 2:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.