Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2017 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Those three fairy women are back again..I have a feeling we'll see more of them throughout the season.

Looks like teacher got tormented by the spirits. Too bad.
I wasn't expecting Mariko of all people to be the one giving Inaba advice though.

Jesus Christ, that cliffhanger.
Stark700Sep 11, 2017 8:54 AM
Sep 11, 2017 9:14 AM

Aug 2013
That cliffhanger... Guess it will be Akine's turn to shine.

Mariko giving some big advice to Inaba was surprise.

Sep 11, 2017 9:24 AM
Sep 2015
That photo on his student book, look like our protagonist is actually openly gay but somehow going into the closet again to regain the usual 'high school life'.
Sep 11, 2017 9:32 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Oh damn, that's a big cliffhanger!

And yeah seriously, everytime no matter what anime...you have to go into the details like a chef how good the food is xD
Sep 11, 2017 9:36 AM

Jan 2015
And that's what the black miasma is about. Miura just need to hear a few more negative words, and he'll be hatred zombie in no time. Or more like a pervert Dark Lord.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Sep 11, 2017 10:25 AM
Jun 2016
Argh.... thats this show killing me with cliff hangers lol
Sep 11, 2017 11:45 AM
Jul 2018
Wow. As someone who hates teenage girls and has a horrible history with them, I perfectly relate to the possessed teacher.
Sep 11, 2017 1:19 PM

Apr 2010
Sep 11, 2017 3:10 PM

Apr 2012
If you haven't seen it already, here's the movie about Id monsters:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbidden_Planet

Also just realised Mariko is voiced by Sailor Moon, thought she sounded familiar lol.
Sep 11, 2017 6:22 PM

Jan 2008
Why they no report the teacher to police immediately after the last episode? They have a legitamate case of assault at the very least, and attempted murder at the worst, with Inaba a witness, and Tashiro as the victim from being choked out and thrown. Had he been locked up, a 2nd assault (and 2nd attempted murder, this time with a deadly weapon) wouldn't have happened. And from the preview, the knife-wielding psycopath is still on the loose, this time trying to kill Inaba! They're all taking this way too lightly against a dangerous guy like Miura, who is on the path to being a serial killer.

One of Norn's cosplay as Sailor Moon was obvious, and the other two I'm guessing is Saori Kido/Athena from Saint Seiya or Palutena from Kid Icarus?

ThatCynicalOtaku said:
Wow. As someone who hates teenage girls and has a horrible history with them, I perfectly relate to the possessed teacher.

You can relate to a would-be murderer who indiscriminately lumps an entire group of people together with prejudiced sexism, and attacks anybody with a deadly weapon for the sole reason of their gender and age (which is hate crime)? The very picture of misogyny; in the truest sense of the word. You need therapy and reevaluate yourself, or alternatively
Sep 11, 2017 6:57 PM

Mar 2010
AH DAMN IT I KNOW THAT CLIFFHANG IS COMING but i wasnt expecting it to be so "REAL". damn. This studio reeaaaalllyyy like to do this arent they? lol . anyway , this episode doesnt excites me that much. Hopefully this arc finish soon , hurry up bring Chiaki-san arc.(which is more interesting). Next week , last episode for this cour!

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2017 6:59 PM

Mar 2010
Leo_10 said:
That cliffhanger... Guess it will be Akine's turn to shine.

Mariko giving some big advice to Inaba was surprise.

you mean some booby-advice.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2017 7:15 PM
Jul 2018
4kicks said:
Why they no report the teacher to police immediately after the last episode? They have a legitamate case of assault at the very least, and attempted murder at the worst, with Inaba a witness, and Tashiro as the victim from being choked out and thrown. Had he been locked up, a 2nd assault (and 2nd attempted murder, this time with a deadly weapon) wouldn't have happened. And from the preview, the knife-wielding psycopath is still on the loose, this time trying to kill Inaba! They're all taking this way too lightly against a dangerous guy like Miura, who is on the path to being a serial killer.

One of Norn's cosplay as Sailor Moon was obvious, and the other two I'm guessing is Saori Kido/Athena from Saint Seiya or Palutena from Kid Icarus?

ThatCynicalOtaku said:

You can relate to a would-be murderer who indiscriminately lumps an entire group of people together with prejudiced sexism, and attacks anybody with a deadly weapon for the sole reason of their gender and age (which is hate crime)? The very picture of misogyny; in the truest sense of the word. You need therapy and reevaluate yourself, or alternatively

Wow. Talk about being a straw man.
I never said anything about relating to the feeling of wanting to kill people.
I said that I relate to the feeling of hating teenage girls.
And while I obviously don't hate all teenage girls, I despise the traits I tend to see from them.
Sep 11, 2017 9:39 PM

Jan 2008
ThatCynicalOtaku said:
4kicks said:

And while I obviously don't hate all teenage girls, I despise the traits I tend to see from them.

"I perfectly relate to the possessed teacher." Could have fooled me, mate.
Sep 11, 2017 10:12 PM
Jul 2018
4kicks said:
ThatCynicalOtaku said:

"I perfectly relate to the possessed teacher." Could have fooled me, mate.

What's your point?
The teacher, even before he got possessed, hated teenage girls, because he has a horrible history with them.
I also hate teenage girls, because I have a horrible history with them.
That's all.
Sep 12, 2017 2:23 AM

Jun 2012
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Those three fairy women are back again..I have a feeling we'll see more of them throughout the season.

I wasn't expecting Mariko of all people to be the one giving Inaba advice though.

They are Goddess of Fate not Fairy.

http://mythology.wikia.com/wiki/Norns
Sep 12, 2017 4:17 AM
Mar 2017
Inaba is totally going to have a complex now...he's copping it from all sides! I'm sure a hug from Hase would make him feel much better, maybe a "Mummy & Daddy night" without the kid :P

I just hope with the end of this season, they give us a taste of the next. Creepy Sensei arc had better be done and dusted next week!

Damn I really feel like some croquettes!
Sep 12, 2017 6:06 AM

Mar 2017
It's croquette Tuesday! With curry buns in Isekai Shokudou and the 2 minutes of dedicated screen time in this episode, I'm craving them like crazy.
    have a berry

good day lol
Sep 12, 2017 7:16 AM

Mar 2010
salvationhope said:
Stark700 said:

They are Goddess of Fate not Fairy.

http://mythology.wikia.com/wiki/Norns

Hahaha!!! LOL!!!
Sep 12, 2017 10:19 AM

Jun 2016
That fucking cliffhanger, maaaaan! What the fuck! I hope Tashiro's okay and I hope someone managed to stop it or whatnot. Waaah. She's a very funny girl and one of the best girls in this anime. Don't fucking hurt her, you misogynist bakemono! Jesus.

Tashiro's been through a lot of shit, maaan. Why her? Fuck.

Gaaah. Akine-san, okaeri-nasai! I miss her so much. Hello, Miyukichi. Nice to hear your beautiful voice again! Hehe.

What a very good, but scary episode. And that The Exorcist on the TV didn't help at all. Waaaaaah!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Sep 12, 2017 1:12 PM

Dec 2014
okay so the back is somewhat useful...that cliffhanger though
Sep 12, 2017 1:21 PM

Mar 2013
Another boring first half.

But seriously though, is it really a big deal to take on Miura? I just feel a lot of amount of time is being spent on this case :/
Poor guy tho :(
Sep 13, 2017 3:58 PM

Jun 2015
Mariko gave some good advice to Inaba. She learned a lot after she died. Got to learn about Miura. That cliffhanger though. Akine is going to shine next episode.
Sep 16, 2017 1:12 AM

Oct 2008
Tashiro got in trouble again just like the prev episode!
oh damn! no pantsu shot from Tashiro...such a shame!
Miura-sensei became a very dangerous vessel!
4/5.

Sep 17, 2017 1:45 PM

Mar 2016
Why do they do this to me! I'm glad it's staring to be interesting it's keeping me hooked for that second cour

Wait... the birds like to eat eggs.... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Also Inaba you can still call the cops on her it's the 85th century 😒😒 get with the times
UrbanJahtsSep 17, 2017 2:08 PM
Sep 17, 2017 5:05 PM
Jul 2017
A decent episode. I like watching this show OK, mostly for the way the house and the people there keep Mizuki grounded. But there's something about this series that keeps it from being really great.
...but then again, I unironically like Warau Salesman.
Sep 26, 2017 12:42 PM

Sep 2013
Inaba getting some advice and the id monster is causing the problem.
Sensei got bullied hard by the girls and is empty, tashiro now in trouble.
Oct 13, 2017 11:18 PM

Oct 2012
Norn girls looked so much better with those outfits xD

Girl bullies are just scary, they're just terrifying

Hase and Yuushi double peace, that's cute <3
Yeah girls do it all the time! Why boys can't? That's discrimination! xD

That cliffhanger just ended in a very perfect timing
Exactly why I hated it :(

Sawashiro Miyuki's switch just flipped! Go get 'em Sawashiro-san! xD
"Signature removed"
Aug 28, 2018 1:34 PM

May 2012
What a dark yet fantastic episode I must say and what a cliffhanger! Really great episode, one of the best yet of this series! Really looking forwards to see what will happen next.
Jan 3, 2022 8:46 AM

Feb 2020
That cliffhanger...

Now we know why Miura went crazy. Well, he already had serious issues with the girls even before he got possessed by that Id Monster.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2017

40 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 4, 2023 2:18 AM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2017

31 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 3:18 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2017

30 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 2:50 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2017

27 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 2:35 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2017

33 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 4:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.